PDA

View Full Version : Hung Ga Grandmaster Chow Wing Tak

mokkori
03-24-2008, 10:43 PM
For anyone who doesnt know him, or hasnt seen him, heres a short video of Chow Wing Tak!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZ8J0NmZGo

Chow Wing Tak is a disciple of Tang Fung and is still alive and healthy living in Hong Kong. From what weve been told hes the only one who studied all of Tang Fungs Hung Ga, including the seldom seen Tang Fung forms of Sup Ying Keun and Gau Jit Lin Wan Keun!

Im happy to have met him several times and hes a great man with a wealth of knowledge!

Enjoy!

Laukarbo
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
hey yes I seen this whole thing..do u know where this school is situated ?
Im in HK till thursday I would like to pay a visit.

thanks for the clip :D

mokkori
03-25-2008, 01:39 AM
pm me about that one pls

mokkori
03-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Attention to those who want to learn from or meet Chow Wing Tak, he is very old now and physically can no longer teach. He is healthy yes, but is quite retired. He gets contacts all the time and visitors coming around, but he cant handle that anymore and sends anyone interested to his disciple Leung Gwok Fung. Master Leung is one of his representatives and teaches in Hong Kong. He can possible introduce you if you like, but thats up to him and GM Chow. If you want to learn then hes the teacher there now, though there are a few others I think.

If anyone would like to get in contact with Master Leung please go through his website, on the other post I just made. He only speaks Chinese though so get a phrasebook or a translator!

Peace