PDA

View Full Version : OT: cooking: my bro

Oso
03-26-2008, 07:05 PM
for realz. my brother featured in a news article...complete w/ vid so all prerequisites for validity here are met.

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/video.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-03-25-0179.html

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/video.html

yu shan
03-27-2008, 06:21 AM
Oso, so did you learn from him or did he learn from you? Your pretty darn good in the kitchen yourself bro.

Pork Chop
03-27-2008, 07:17 AM
WTF is this?
I see no pictures in that article of roasting your brother over a spit...
What gives man?
You get us all geared up for cannibalism with that title and then don't deliver.
It's like a female thread without a sanjuro_ronin pic....

Oso
03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
yu, i guess he learned a little from me in the beginning as I'm 6 years older but he's been at it professionally for a while now. I still like to challenge him to cook off's when he visits and call him when I come up with something new. I've always said I liked cooking to much to work at it though.

lol at PC. naw, it'd be a big spit though...like they say, never trust a skinny chef.

i'm pretty proud he's getting some recognition of sorts. he's too much like me in that he challenges authority too much so he's not risen to the top rank in any kitchen yet.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-27-2008, 03:15 PM
WTF is this?
I see no pictures in that article of roasting your brother over a spit...
What gives man?

i agree. i came with alveno and tissues. or rather i didn't.

Oso
03-28-2008, 05:03 AM
sheesh...did you guy's all miss the second colon?

Pork Chop
03-28-2008, 09:08 AM
i agree. i came with alveno and tissues. or rather i didn't.

There now lil fella, can you just tide yourself over with a lil "2 girls and 1 cup" until we find some good baby bear eatin?

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-28-2008, 11:43 PM
There now lil fella, can you just tide yourself over with a lil "2 girls and 1 cup" until we find some good baby bear eatin?

bears eating babies is one thing, but 2girls1cup is ****ing disgusting.

cjurakpt
04-02-2008, 04:51 PM
ok, so, I just made eggs tonight pretty much using your brother's approach; let's just say that the only thing you heard out of my wife, who can be pretty tough to please food-wise, was the sound of her fork scrapping against an empty plate - so many thanks to him from us all!

Oso
04-02-2008, 06:08 PM
sweet, I'll pass it on. :)