PDA

View Full Version : THIS is why Ron Paul isn't getting anywhere!

RD'S Alias - 1A
03-27-2008, 01:17 PM
It's called DECEPTIVE advertising!!

I was expecting to see Nude Les8ians licking and I got this-------------------->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggV1B0iQIA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjF1u082Zkk

Black Jack II
03-27-2008, 06:21 PM
THIS is why Ron Paul isn't getting anywhere

I think the reason Ron Paul never got anywhere was mostly because of his followers, some come across as bat**** crazy. Him talking about abolishing the IRS, getting rid of the department of education and drifting out of NATO did not help him with the general sheeple either.

Which is too bad, the guy could of done some MAJOR good for America and brought our country back to its limited-government roots. Those ideas he was talking about should of been kept on the down low tell it was time to spring them into action.

WinterPalm
03-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Who?

ten character limit

bodhitree
03-28-2008, 04:26 AM
I think the reason Ron Paul never got anywhere was mostly because of his followers, some come across as bat**** crazy. Him talking about abolishing the IRS, getting rid of the department of education and drifting out of NATO did not help him with the general sheeple either.

Which is too bad, the guy could of done some MAJOR good for America and brought our country back to its limited-government roots. Those ideas he was talking about should of been kept on the down low tell it was time to spring them into action.

Sheeple, oh no, no a Michael Savage worshipper.

Ron Paul has SOME good ideas ( like his views on the Fed inflating our currency ) but some of the stuff is just plain crazy.

AJM
03-28-2008, 08:31 AM

He was a setup. Just spouting off things that made sense to bleed votes off of legitimate canadates. Honestly I dought he undersands half the things he says. Twenty years in government and all of a sudden he has all these ideas.