PDA

View Full Version : god hates f@gs! (apparently) this is hilarious !!

golden arhat
04-17-2008, 07:09 AM
http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

as in this is actually hilarious

actually (btw i understand fully that ****phobia is retarded just to make that clear I DONT SUPPORT THIS IN ANY WAY, still hilarious tho)

sanjuro_ronin
04-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Aren't ***s, cigarettes in your part of the world?

golden arhat
04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Aren't ***s, cigarettes in your part of the world?

people use f- word here too

i state again that I IN NO WAY SUPPORT THAT VIDEO JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO VIEW AS I FIND IT HILARIOUS

Satori Science
04-17-2008, 07:26 AM
That was quite possibly the most disturbing thing, yet hilarious thing I'v ever seen,

the best part was ware he was pleading with god to help him "overcome his urges" and telling all "those sinners'" to stop tempting him....

Not sure if these are the same people but there is an organization in Canada/US, whose website is call "god hates f@ags.com" really class act. After Mathew Shepard (who was ****sexual) was murdered in British Columbia (I believe) they went to his funeral and protested ****sexuality and had banners and handed out flyes that said he was going to burn in hell.

real classy....

lkfmdc
04-17-2008, 07:56 AM
it looks like a Sturday night live parady yet apparently is for real..... disturbing!

DMK
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
A video on the the internet is for entertainment but a innocent person murdered is not. Matthew Shepard was murdered in Houston Texas after coming from a night club by 2 or 3 guys from Kingwood or the Woodlands Area( it been years ago) these annexs at the time were not fri endly to blacks are gays at the time. I recall alot of sympathy for the Shepard Family because Matthew was in his en viroment and the guys that murdered him drove down 30 minutes away looking for trouble.

Satori Science
04-17-2008, 08:59 AM
perhaps I had the names mixed up, or perhaps it was both cases,

I agree it isn't funny at all, wasn't attempting to say it was...
There was another case in British Columbia like this recently, when the story was related of the protest I remembered it as BC, could have been Texas though. My mistake,

Shaolinlueb
04-17-2008, 10:48 AM
i thought it was a paradoy too. lol

golden arhat
04-17-2008, 12:53 PM
i thought it was a paradoy too. lol

nah he runs another website devoted to his idea of christianity aswell

www.lovegodsway.org

where they have a list of safe and non safe bands

apparently both metallica and ghost face killah are ****sexual www.lovegodsway.org/safebands

MasterKiller
04-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Umm...well. Hm. (http://www.eveningservice.com/Images/SatansMediumCloset.jpeg)

golden arhat
04-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Umm...well. Hm. (http://www.eveningservice.com/Images/SatansMediumCloset.jpeg)

yeah actually that threw me off aswell
but lovegodsway.org is deffo not a parody site and they are his label

:S

lkfmdc
04-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Please tell me this is a master work of trolling, no way this could be real! :confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::confused:

lkfmdc
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM
oh come on now! From their web site ("ga y bands")

Elton John(really gay)

But even better http://www.lovegodsway.org/C.H.O.P.S.

This has to be a troll

Shaolinlueb
04-17-2008, 07:03 PM
apparently dmx and tech n9ne are gays too. hahahahahaha

herb ox
04-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Dude! Not the Nuge' (loincloth)!:eek:

Man. Is nothing sacred anymore? I mean, I seem to remember a certain bearded holy man wearing a loincloth in several major cinematic presentations...

Loincloths are really comfy and I think they're gonna be this year's UtiliKilt (http://www.utilikilts.com/). :D

peace

ox cloth

mawali
04-17-2008, 08:13 PM
God does not smoke!

se prohibe fumar!

Oso
04-17-2008, 08:16 PM
ok, so, he's gay but trying not to be because he doesn't want god to hate him????

http://www.lovegodsway.org/C.H.O.P.S.

and, I'd never heard that Oscar Wilde was a 'reformed ****sexual'

wow, hard to believe this is real...

Lucas
04-17-2008, 08:42 PM
That guys web site says that Metallica is envading my family with ****sexuality....

bodhitree
04-18-2008, 09:10 AM
the tune is pretty **** catchy

bodhitree
04-18-2008, 09:15 AM
that has to be a troll job.......

There is no way it's not

David Jamieson
04-18-2008, 09:48 AM
That dude is apparently self hating gay who thinks he's no longer gay because he redirects his energies almost exclusively into not being gay.

that's a lot of energy to expend over which brand makes your schwing go schwang!

lol

bodhitree
04-18-2008, 10:47 AM
That dude is apparently self hating gay who thinks he's no longer gay because he redirects his energies almost exclusively into not being gay.

that's a lot of energy to expend over which brand makes your schwing go schwang!

lol

I think it's fake, read the band pages, there is no way this is serious.....

lkfmdc
04-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I think it's fake, read the band pages, there is no way this is serious.....

from the band pages

Elton John (really gay)

:D

But it's so over the top it also could be REAL :eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-18-2008, 01:26 PM
poor jesus. i bet he gets tired of sh it like this.

David Jamieson
04-18-2008, 01:43 PM
poor jesus. i bet he gets tired of sh it like this.

I dunno about Jesus, but a lot of Christians can't be bothered with the various churches these days and their weird antiquated views of the world.

schism is the name of the game.

lkfmdc
04-18-2008, 02:16 PM
I dunno about Jesus, but a lot of Christians can't be bothered with the various churches these days and their weird antiquated views of the world.

Some might say it is a matter of perception, ie the little guy who started it all, Jesus, was about loving your neighbor, about inclusiveness, about reintegration of the fringe and unacceptable and about community. He condemns hypocrites and close mindedness. He'd probably freak if he saw much of what is done in his name