PDA

View Full Version : Southern Fried Application

diego
04-18-2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=649459103&ref=pb

Here's some clips of kajukenbo hop gar live. We've all heard the legends of hop ga mixing with the 5 families, well Kajukenbo was influenced by the 5 families of southern gung fu.

These pic's were taken ten years ago, enjoy.

More to come

David Jamieson
04-18-2008, 11:19 AM
nothing there. bad linky or no content...

diego
04-18-2008, 11:35 AM
nothing there. bad linky or no content...:( does it ask you to log in to facebook?.

Dale Dugas
04-19-2008, 04:26 AM
This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

* Return home
* Search Facebook

This is what it says.

diego
04-19-2008, 05:28 AM

The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

* Return home
* Search Facebook

This is what it says.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37641&id=649459103

does this work?.

Dale Dugas
04-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Nope,

Here the message you get from that link

* Return home
* View James's Profile
* Search Facebook

diego
04-19-2008, 05:52 AM
Nope,

Here the message you get from that link

* Return home
* View James's Profile
* Search Facebook

Hm, I logged in yesterday using my friend's account and they work...I set them for everyone to view...hm:)

gonna play some gta san andreas will figure out later.

diego
04-26-2008, 03:04 AM
So, did these work for anyone?...I mean I log in and I look at them:(:D

nospam
04-26-2008, 04:07 AM

nospam
:cool:

WinterPalm
04-26-2008, 07:56 AM
I can see them, and they are spectacular! You guys don't know what you're missing.
Send me a PM and a monetary donation to the Winterpalm Corp. and maybe, I'll set you guys up with a viewing.

diego
04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
I can see them, and they are spectacular! You guys don't know what you're missing.
Send me a PM and a monetary donation to the Winterpalm Corp. and maybe, I'll set you guys up with a viewing.

for real you can see them?