PDA

View Full Version : Three Kingdoms or Outlaws of the Marsh movie?

cho
03-13-2001, 12:16 AM
Has there ever been a movie of or based on The Three Kingdoms or Outlaws of the Marsh?

NyHc
03-14-2001, 06:59 AM
In a brief discussion with one of my former Sihings...he said there was one made - only in Chinese. That's all the info I have for ya - sorry. I'll try to find out more specifics next time I see him.

Martial Joe
03-21-2001, 10:23 PM
NyHc,Does that mean New York Hardcore?

beiquan
03-22-2001, 02:04 AM
I know of two movies based on Outlaws of the Marsh; the first is an old Shaw Bros flick called "Seven Blows of the Dragon", with David CHiang, Ti Lung, a bunch of other guys. The second is a more modern one called "All Men are Brothers: Blood of the Tiger" which was also good. Both films just tell a small part of the story.

I also know that there are (chinese) miniseries for both of these stories...

NyHc
03-28-2001, 04:53 PM
Yeah man. We spoke before via email. How's that memory doin'? Just kidding. I'm the guy who knew a few kids from Pittsfield...

"Don't be sorry, be careful"

Vankuen
03-31-2001, 07:05 PM
Its funny. Ive been involved with chinese martial arts for some time now and never really knew of these classics till just recently!

I went ahead and purchased them, both a 3 volume hardcover set for 45 dollars each.

I didnt pay too much did I?

"From one thing know ten thousand" - Miyomato Musashi, Book of five rings

cho
04-01-2001, 12:29 AM
this place:
http://store.yahoo.com/chinesemall-com/tvmovser.html
sells the TV movie series of Three Kingdoms, Outlaws of the Marsh, and Journey to the West in VCD sets.