PDA

View Full Version : Melon Hammers

Zhong
04-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Anyone use the Melon Hammers, (as can be seen in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)?

David Jamieson
04-22-2008, 07:03 PM
No. BUt could you perhaps ask all your questions in one go? it would be easier to give you an answer for people here and it would prevent you from having to run around looking for answers over the many posts you have made.

Unless of course you are merely trying to sink the threads here in favour of kungfu topics, in which case, by all means, but at least participate in the threads that are created. :)

B-Rad
04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Anyone ever hammered a melon?

Chosen-frozen
04-23-2008, 12:51 AM
No, but I nailed a prom queen who turned into a pumpkin after midnight.

sanjuro_ronin
04-23-2008, 04:00 AM
I've hammered a few women who had some serious melons.

Zhong
04-23-2008, 04:26 AM
No. BUt could you perhaps ask all your questions in one go? it would be easier to give you an answer for people here and it would prevent you from having to run around looking for answers over the many posts you have made.

The reason I did that was to not have different topics being discussed within the same thread leading to confusion. (Or am I a bit thick? ;)

Unless of course you are merely trying to sink the threads here in favour of kungfu topics, in which case, by all means, but at least participate in the threads that are created. :)

I'm quite happy for some of the threads I started to die a death as that presumes the Tao doesn;t want me to know at this time, or to work it out myself.

I'm going to participate more. This is one of the better martial arts forums. There's some real psychos out there on other ones!
:|

BruceSteveRoy
04-23-2008, 07:12 AM
There's some real psychos out there on other ones!
:|

hate to be the one to break it to you bro but there are some real psychos here as well. its what gives this forum its personality.