PDA

View Full Version : Emin Boztepe Wing Tsun

Steeeve
04-24-2008, 02:58 PM
I dont saw a lot of post about this guys ....After review some of his videos

His WC is very good ....thats leung ting stuff ...since thats he s Sifu ..

But very good WC ...Emin is very very good

If we talk about yip man WC .....we have a lot of difference ....the old timer WCL,Moy yat and so on .....do the same way very direct WC .....William Cheung seem to have incorporated the Hung yi WC in his curriculum.....Fongs WC seem to have include more motion.....taiwan way....Leung ting have a lot influenced of Yuen kay san WC........the only same thing is the $$$$ Bussiness

Some wing chun look like Karate ....its not the lineage but the practionner

Emin way seem very direct ,effective and simple...thats WC Right;)

Steeve

sanjuro_ronin
04-25-2008, 04:39 AM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50650

:D

monji112000
04-25-2008, 08:11 AM
I dont saw a lot of post about this guys ....After review some of his videos

His WC is very good ....thats leung ting stuff ...since thats he s Sifu ..

But very good WC ...Emin is very very good

If we talk about yip man WC .....we have a lot of difference ....the old timer WCL,Moy yat and so on .....do the same way very direct WC .....William Cheung seem to have incorporated the Hung yi WC in his curriculum.....Fongs WC seem to have include more motion.....taiwan way....Leung ting have a lot influenced of Yuen kay san WC........the only same thing is the $$$$ Bussiness

Some wing chun look like Karate ....its not the lineage but the practionner

Emin way seem very direct ,effective and simple...thats WC Right;)

Steeve

thanks for the info.

Steeeve
04-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Does you think im right or wrong ?????:)

Steeve

Phil Redmond
04-28-2008, 03:54 PM

Steeve

You are wrong about Wm. Cheung putting adding HFY in the Wing Chun he teaches.

zuti car
04-28-2008, 04:16 PM
You are wrong about Wm. Cheung putting adding HFY in the Wing Chun he teaches.

I agree. Cheung did not incorporated parts of another style in Yip Man s art , , he teaches completly diferent style of Wing Chun ,wich have only a distant realtion with Yip Man s style , and maybe that style is not HFY.

monji112000
04-28-2008, 07:56 PM

Steeve

think you wrong, I do.

opinions you have, experience you lack. making grand elaborate generalizations made you, yet evidence doesn't exist. Emin, I hate, his "style" I loath. Young jedi visit school, experience teacher ,then will you understand the ways of the force.

OK to like Emin, my opinion my preference shows only.

Yoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNBuhtdMq1M

monji112000
04-28-2008, 08:12 PM
I agree. Cheung did not incorporated parts of another style in Yip Man s art , , he teaches completly diferent style of Wing Chun ,wich have only a distant realtion with Yip Man s style , and maybe that style is not HFY.

I'm sure he doesn't think that.. LOL
its all political crap. What does it solve by saying his WC doesn't look like my WC.. so his must be wrong? Guess what I'm sure your WC doesn't look like my WC.. so who is wrong? You or Me?

Ip Man had allot of students and disciples. Who was who and what... how much they learned, what they learned, ect.. its all speculation. Its really belittling to his image to
start these arguments. I'm sure nobody here was present when every Sifu trained with him. If you don't like Brand X go to brand Y. I personally don't care for allot of WC styles.. but thats me. I'm sure if you trained with Phil (William Chuengs student) you would come away with something positive. I would say the same with all of the top students of the original sifus..
Just becouse I don't agree with them doesn't mean I know everything. ;)
ok forget what I said.. everyone else sucks my Sifu is the best..

zuti car
04-29-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm sure he doesn't think that.. LOL
its all political crap. What does it solve by saying his WC doesn't look like my WC.. so his must be wrong? Guess what I'm sure your WC doesn't look like my WC.. so who is wrong? You or Me?

Ip Man had allot of students and disciples. Who was who and what... how much they learned, what they learned, ect.. its all speculation. Its really belittling to his image to
start these arguments. I'm sure nobody here was present when every Sifu trained with him. If you don't like Brand X go to brand Y. I personally don't care for allot of WC styles.. but thats me. I'm sure if you trained with Phil (William Chuengs student) you would come away with something positive. I would say the same with all of the top students of the original sifus..
Just becouse I don't agree with them doesn't mean I know everything. ;)
ok forget what I said.. everyone else sucks my Sifu is the best..

I am practicing TWC , and i did not said what i said because i don't like what i douing , i like it very much . My opinion , wich can be wrong , is that TWC did not become from Yip Man and his lineage . Comapration of the forms , figting distances , footwork , fighting strategy , kinetics of movment , and everything else , sugest that TWC become from diferent source . All Yip Man s student except Cheung have very similar styles , and it is very easy to see that all of them learned from the same source .

monji112000
04-29-2008, 03:59 PM
I am practicing TWC , and i did not said what i said because i don't like what i douing , i like it very much . My opinion , wich can be wrong , is that TWC did not become from Yip Man and his lineage . Comapration of the forms , figting distances , footwork , fighting strategy , kinetics of movment , and everything else , sugest that TWC become from diferent source . All Yip Man s student except Cheung have very similar styles , and it is very easy to see that all of them learned from the same source .
so your saying William Chueng didn't learn from Ip Man? its well known that he did..
Not sure if he added things from other forms of WC... honestly I don't see it. I see allot of the same ideas in his style.
Actually I think that pretty much all the original students fight pretty different, its almost like they all learned from different people (but they didn't).