PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to do me a favor?

Sihing73
04-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Hello,

I am attempting to replenish my collection of Wing Chun books. Some time ago a theft relieve me of most of my collection.

I am looking for the second book in the three book series by Chao and Weakland entiteld "Secret Techniques of Wing Chun". I have been able to find and obtain the Siu Nim Tao and Bi Tze books but can not seem to find the book on Chum Kui.

I know that some on this board have collections and was wondering if anyone was interested in selling the second book to me or if anyone knew where I could get a copy.

t_niehoff
04-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Someone stole your WCK books?

ROFLOL!

Sihing73
04-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Someone stole your WCK books?

ROFLOL!

Well I did not find it as amusing :mad: I had several things stolen from me including a variety of books, many of which were signed. I am sure the books were not targetted and the thiefs did not know what they were. Heck, they even stole my suit :(. And I thought Georgia had less crime than Philly :o

SAAMAG
04-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Ouch! A thief that wanted some wing chun books. It is sort of odd, but sorry to hear about it Dave.

Maybe he's looking at them right now, and will one day surface on this forum, perhaps in a roundabout way--you've influenced someone to turn a new page (no pun intended) and go the way of the WC?

I've got a couple of wing chun books I'll give ya...unfortunately they're some crappy ones from Barnes and Nobles.