PDA

View Full Version : Country boy fight

sanjuro_ronin
05-02-2008, 05:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wou3simTKg

LMAO !!

jason.
05-02-2008, 06:36 AM
hahahahah awesome...and it goes on for sometime as well!

what else do do you have? help me kill some work time!

SAAMAG
05-02-2008, 09:58 AM
yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa aaaaaaa!!!!

But wait...is Romania considered the country?

Samurai Jack
05-02-2008, 12:23 PM
The REALLY funny thing is the fact that invariably someone's going to pop onto the boards asking how to defend themselves against this.

sanjuro_ronin
05-02-2008, 12:24 PM
The REALLY funny thing is the fact that invariably someone's going to pop onto the boards asking how to defend themselves against this.

One word:
Boobs

Dan_chi_sau
05-06-2008, 06:35 AM
mental note:if i ever need to pick up a pool cue and hit someone with it, I'm going to try and make sure i actually hit them as opposed to just giving them it and getting hit with it. And also not to just randomly pick up a pool ball just to put it down again when I'm faced with an attacker. But then I'm not sure anyone had time to get their socks off.

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 07:02 AM
mental note:if i ever need to pick up a pool cue and hit someone with it, I'm going to try and make sure i actually hit them as opposed to just giving them it and getting hit with it. And also not to just randomly pick up a pool ball just to put it down again when I'm faced with an attacker. But then I'm not sure anyone had time to get their socks off.

LOL !
This brings back a memory.
At a strip club I used to work at, a fight broke out in the pool table area, when I got back there one of the bouncers had laid out 3 guys !
"ok there, hands of stone" I said laughing.
you mean balls of stone", he said, showing my a cue ball in his hand !
LOL !