PDA

View Full Version : Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Pages : [1] 2 3

1bad65
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
So I decided to ignore SifuExcuses despite his attempts to e-argue to no end. After a little over a week, he must have felt withdrawals. Below is the PM he sent me ONCE AGAIN starting in on me. I have also posted my replies and his continued PMs. The PMs are in chronological order and none are omitted.

I have saved every PM he sent, so if I'm asked there is NO DOUBT who once again had to stir up crap.

I'm close to getting a movie job in Austin this month. I could be at your school kicking your limp ass in as little as two weeks.

I'm going to call your school and set it up. Is your full name Mike Renzo? Will they know you by that name? They didn't know you by that name last time. Tell taylor, in the mirror, or however you talk to yourself.

Post your garbage in the open forum.

LOL! why?

Because your little buddy Tom used to PM me constantly. Then he would deny what he said and call me a liar. Everything stays public. If one or both of us get banned here, take it Bulshido.

This will be my last reply to you via PM.

Coward, I'm setting this up between men. I guess I'm the only one in this conversation.

shadowlin
05-02-2008, 10:45 PM
this may sound silly, but just present him with a death waver. If he's still that serious, then I guess he deserves what he gets.

Obviously, be sure you feel you can take him.

Becca
05-02-2008, 10:57 PM
or just be out of town and refere him to you freind.;)

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Coward............ Now that YOU"VE made a private thing public, because you are a bleeding wound, answer the questions.

note to gene, I TRIED to keep thing in PM. :rolleyes:

unkokusai
05-03-2008, 12:58 AM
The fat monkey never misses an opportunity to remind everyone just what a D-bag he really is... :rolleyes:

Lama Pai Sifu
05-03-2008, 04:35 AM
WOW....that is about all I can say about this. This has to be the most ridiculous thing EVER on this forum. I literally cannot believe what I read on these and the related theads. ENOUGH with the threats already...fight or...just move on. At this point, SERIOUSLY, I don't think you guys have ANYONE'S respect on here anymore.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 05:58 AM
I want to fight. Let's do it.

However, you are to show you are indeed serious and truthful before I will give out more personal info. The last time you asked for personal info was because you said you were coming to fight me. I gave you the info you requested. Not only have you still not shown up, my gym was harrassed TWICE by your buddy Tom.

Let's start by answering this question:

What is the name of this supposed movie?

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 05:59 AM
WOW....that is about all I can say about this. This has to be the most ridiculous thing EVER on this forum. I literally cannot believe what I read on these and the related theads. ENOUGH with the threats already...fight or...just move on. At this point, SERIOUSLY, I don't think you guys have ANYONE'S respect on here anymore.

There's still something to be said for the stoic philosophy of Chinese Martial Arts. This whole blasted conflagaration is indicative of that.

Didn't these guys watch Fearless?:D

1bad65
05-03-2008, 06:04 AM
this may sound silly, but just present him with a death waver. If he's still that serious, then I guess he deserves what he gets.

I have indeed told him and Fox if they come down here, it will be a one-way trip.

Obviously, be sure you feel you can take him.

If it goes longer than a minute, I can't lose! :D

Plus I know he has a bad kn...I mean ear I can go after. :D

1bad65
05-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Coward............ Now that YOU"VE made a private thing public, because you are a bleeding wound, answer the questions.

I want it all above board. And we all know why you wanted it kept private.

note to gene, I TRIED to keep thing in PM. :rolleyes:

Note to Gene, SifuExcuses started this garbage up AGAIN. And I have the PMs to PROVE it.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Yes, that's fine. He said it in a PM. He kept it off of the boards. That's what we were trying to get done.

Why do you now have to paste it on the main forum, wave your hands in the air, and start screaming like a little piggy at his first branding: "Hey everybody! Look at me!"

It's the solipsism of this conflagaration that's really annoying. Plese stop posting PM's if they're about challenge matches. WE WANT THIS BS TO OCCUR IN PMS ONLY. WHAT HAPPENS IN A PM STAYS IN A PM.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 06:23 AM
Seriously, you guys are like one or two posts away from a challenge match with me. Spare yourselves the embarassment of being challenged by a practitioner of Shaolin-Do and capoeira. You'll never live it down.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 06:29 AM
The point was to get it to STOP.

As we can now see, SifuExcuses is addicted to e-fighting. He started this crap up yet again.

However, I will stop replying to SifuExcuses until he provides the info I have requested. Should he fail to do so, I will go back to completely ignoring him again.

IronWeasel
05-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Since this are the intar-webs...

You two should fight fight right here in the forums...like this:

"I punch Rudy in the head with my right"

(Ok, Rudy, now you go...)

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 06:54 AM
The point was to get it to STOP.

As we can now see, SifuExcuses is addicted to e-fighting. He started this crap up yet again.

However, I will stop replying to SifuExcuses until he provides the info I have requested. Should he fail to do so, I will go back to completely ignoring him again.

No, there you make a mistake: we weren't fighting a moral fight. We were fighting a selfish fight. Sifu Abel can get lost and so can you if you don't stop annoying the **** out of us with this bull****. I don't care if it continues, so long as it doesn't continue here. If you guys want to play Highlander until THERE IS ONLY ONE....go ahead and play Highlander, and argue about who is going to be Connor and who's gonna be Duncan, and who was born to be king as the prince of the universe.

Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Shaolin Wookie: I just gave 1bad65 a noogie and ripped out some hair and stuffed it into his ears. Then I stuck my middle and index fingers up his nose and ripped the cartiledge straight up until his nostrils ripped off, and then made him smell my armpits, which I purposely did not wash for two weeks in anticipation of our fight.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Reply]
What? how did *I* get dragged into this? I don't want any part of this stupid nonsense! :confused:

IronWeasel
05-03-2008, 07:08 AM
What? how did *I* get dragged into this? I don't want any part of this stupid nonsense! :confused:

Too late, you're in.

Now, FIGHT!!!

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 08:01 AM

Reply]

I was just kiddin' dude. You know, with your wimmins and your UFO's and all.....

:D

Shaolin Wookie: takes Royal Dragon for a human shield to avoid 1bad65's leg kick. Kick catches Royal D in the nads. Wookie throws Dragon out of the ring to get TLC from the ring girl. Turns out the ring girl used to be a man. RD and hte ring girl make out, but when RD finds out, he goes on a binge drinking binge and decides to move to Nigeria to support his online lover. Meanwhile, my left foot connects with LN4 and sends 1bad65 reeling towards the cage with blood dripping from his upper lip. From out of nowhere, Taylor appears. Strangely, he has blood dripping from his upper lip. He says: "Hi, my name is Taylor Durden".

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 08:13 AM
And now, 1bad65, I'm calling you out because Sifu Abel is keeping his peace and he's not running up the boards with nonsense.

1bad65: I strike Wookie with a blazing right hook, and it lands squarely on his jaw.

Shaolin Wookie: My girl hits harder than that, and she hits me almost every day for my smart mouth.

1bad65: I kick Wookie with a blazing leg kick and then go for a single leg takedown.

Shaolin Wookie: I let him take hte single leg, because it's a prosthetic. He tumbles to the ground, holding onto my severed plastic leg. He mounts it, and it looks, for a minute, like he's humping a leg. Then I unfold my real leg, because I had it tied up for the ruse. I sneak up behind 1bad65 and apply an RNC. He squeaks like a little girl. I ask him are you going to be a good little boy.

1bad65: I tell him I'll do whatever he wants, unless it's anal.

Shaolin Wookie: I tell him that's gross, and I let him go.

1bad65: I go and get comfort from the ring girl.

Shaolin Wookie: I laugh in the corner, because that's the same ring girl RD was kissing.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Shaolin Wookie: But then Taylor disappears and 1bad65 is back in the cage.

1bad65: I tell them that he's not kicking me in LN4, he's kicking himself in LN4.

Shaolin Wookie: I don't know what in the hell Taylor Durden is saying, so I knock him senseless with a tornado kick to add insult to injury. It turns out, he's an internet warrior, not a real warrior, and he's not much of an internet warrior at that.

1bad 65: .................(I'm knocked out)

Shaolin Wookie: the ring girl runs into the ring to give me some TLC, but I knock her/him out with a crescent kick. She/he falls onto 1bad65. Wouldn't you know it? The infamous north-south position.

C'est la vie.

unkokusai
05-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Yes, that's fine. He said it in a PM. He kept it off of the boards. That's what we were trying to get done.

Why do you now have to paste it on the main forum, wave your hands in the air, and start screaming like a little piggy at his first branding: "Hey everybody! Look at me!"

It's the solipsism of this conflagaration that's really annoying. Plese stop posting PM's if they're about challenge matches. WE WANT THIS BS TO OCCUR IN PMS ONLY. WHAT HAPPENS IN A PM STAYS IN A PM.

You seem to be misunderstanding the fat monkey's M.O. He'll say whatever in PMs then drop little turds here for YEARS about what a 'coward' etc. whomever is for not 'meeting his challenge' and 'hiding' from him regardless of what was actually said. He'll stretch out the process of nothing happening much, much longer this way.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 08:40 AM
You seem to be misunderstanding the fat monkey's M.O. He'll say whatever in PMs then drop little turds here for YEARS about what a 'coward' etc. whomever is for not 'meeting his challenge' and 'hiding' from him regardless of what was actually said. He'll stretch out the process of nothing happening much, much longer this way.

Shaolin Wookie: it's like a royal rumble. Unkosuckysuckyfivedolla comes out of retirement, stomping around like he's angry and he's 1bad65 or he's got some beef, and I don't mean black angus. Neither do I, really. The figurative beef that is (as I am, myself, a cut of prime surloin....stressing on the beefy cut of the loin). He lowers his shoulder and comes flying in for a shoulder tackle. I do a back flip, land on his back, and ride him like a surfboard into the cage. He eats so much fence, he comes up looking like he's wearing a pair of braces.

Dale Dugas
05-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I've put poop stinks and One Bad on ignore a long time ago.

Neither of them has anything that closely resembles wu de.

All they do is bicker like women, hence they get ignored.

IronWeasel
05-03-2008, 08:46 AM
And now, 1bad65, I'm calling you out because Sifu Abel is keeping his peace and he's not running up the boards with nonsense.

1bad65: I strike Wookie with a blazing right hook, and it lands squarely on his jaw.

Shaolin Wookie: My girl hits harder than that, and she hits me almost every day for my smart mouth.

1bad65: I kick Wookie with a blazing leg kick and then go for a single leg takedown.

Shaolin Wookie: I let him take hte single leg, because it's a prosthetic. He tumbles to the ground, holding onto my severed plastic leg. He mounts it, and it looks, for a minute, like he's humping a leg. Then I unfold my real leg, because I had it tied up for the ruse. I sneak up behind 1bad65 and apply an RNC. He squeaks like a little girl. I ask him are you going to be a good little boy.

1bad65: I tell him I'll do whatever he wants, unless it's anal.

Shaolin Wookie: I tell him that's gross, and I let him go.

1bad65: I go and get comfort from the ring girl.

Shaolin Wookie: I laugh in the corner, because that's the same ring girl RD was kissing.

Awesome!!

1Bad and Rudy are comedy gold!

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 08:48 AM
I've put poop stinks and One Bad on ignore a long time ago.

Neither of them has anything that closely resembles wu de.

All they do is bicker like women, hence they get ignored.

Shaolin Wookie: there's one really hot ring girl walking around the ring, and she's the embodiment of all that is feminine. She sees Dale Dugas turn up his nose in disgust, and she immediately pursues him and asks him if he'd like to go get a drink. He says: "Okay baby. But only if you pay." She says that she won the lottery recently, and he'll never have to work a day in his life if he doesn't want to. He replies: "Whatever you say, baby. Whatever you say."

He takes her out, treats her like a gentleman.
He doesn't call her back.

He says: "The bootay of yesterday need not be the wu de of today.":D

**Tip of the hat to Mr. Dugas**:)

1bad65
05-03-2008, 09:19 AM

That's exactly why I put it up here. Now we can all see he is full of **** and just chest-thumping again.

On a side note, when Fox was PMing me I was getting upwards of 12 a day at times. It only stopped when I told him to take it public and said I would post the PMs if they continued.

Yao Sing
05-03-2008, 09:33 AM
OMFG, would you two just get a room already and comsumate this ****!

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 09:37 AM
That's exactly why I put it up here. Now we can all see he is full of **** and just chest-thumping again.

On a side note, when Fox was PMing me I was getting upwards of 12 a day at times. It only stopped when I told him to take it public and said I would post the PMs if they continued.

1bad65: I wake up and find myself "staring down the barrel of a 4.5" (inches, that is). I throw the ring girl/man off of me and stand up. I'm mad. Shaolin Wookie is standing on Unkosuckysuckyfivedolla like a surf board, shouting out: "Cowabunga dudes!" and Dale Dugas is walking off with all that is feminine tucked under his arm. Where's my glory?

Shaolin Wookie: With all this talk of PMing and PMs, I'm beginning to think that 1bad65 has PMS.

1bad65: There's a hole in this fence. I wonder, if I stick my **** through the hole, what happens?

Shaolin Wookie: What the hell is 1bad65 doing?

1bad65: Oh..yeah! Baby! Ahhhhhh......

Shaolin Wookie: Oh, now that's just gross. Hey.....where'd the ring girl/man go?

lkfmdc
05-03-2008, 09:49 AM
If I were a moderator (you can all thank Gene that I am not!), I'd lock this thread and ban the principles. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's on every thread, it's the same old schtick over and over again. NO ONE CARES. STOP IT ALREADY

IronWeasel
05-03-2008, 10:30 AM
If I were a moderator (you can all thank Gene that I am not!), I'd lock this thread and ban the principles. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's on every thread, it's the same old schtick over and over again. NO ONE CARES. STOP IT ALREADY

These estrogen filled posts are funny for a day or so...but if two guys were going on like this in CLASS, oh...there would be a fight all right! The instructor would either make you duke it out, or just punk out both of you for being whiny.

Threads like this one should end on a 'friendly bout' on video for all of us to learn from.

When the whining starts again...another 'friendly bout'.

Then we could compare the two bouts and see who has improved, who still need to train, etc...

TaiChiBob
05-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Greetings..

I'll second that, lkfmdc..

Be well..

zapruder_bjj
05-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Well I am down in the valley now cornering real fighters, but thank you for the comedy relief sifoolexcuses I did enjoy. Oh and wookie you make me laugh too...so you should talk more...

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:24 AM
This is "interesting".

I try to keep this in PM as per the board's request, 1bad goes and blurts it out to somehow divert the situation, screams bloody murder for 3 pages, and its my fault.

HOW is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!?

Its ****ing hilarious.

People like iron wqeasl and uncookedcoward need to STFU. No one needs to hear from people that hide like *****es.

All I see is 1bad quivering in the corner barking like a chiquaqua.

All I asked is if Mike Renzo is your real name, apparently it isn't. Since you won't give up your personal info. Now how a person that eggs me on constantly and has inflammatory text in his signature expects to be left alone is just insanity.

All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel. Either way, mind your own business.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm still awaiting the answer to my question:

What is the name of this supposed movie?

Remember, when you asked for answers they were provided by me and used for purposes other than you claimed they would be. Now it is your turn to provide information.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:39 AM
All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. So I can whine like a b1tch after 1bad65 beats my ass.

Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.

I thought me and Taylor were the same person? :D

For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel.

Well they have had to deal with your bs for YEARS now.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I can't disclose that.

But what does it matter? All that matters is that we get this thing going.

Come on, name, today, while we're still young.

Tom calling your place is not harassment. Its courtesy. Showing up unannounced is just a good way to save you. Since police would be involved. Or is it that you don't want your gym to find out.

1bad and co doesn't include your alterego

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Since you are supposedly coming here for this supposed movie around mid-May, how long will you be here?

Don't forget, you have TWO more e-challenges to deal with in June in California. Unless you don't provide a gym address of course. :D

SAAMAG
05-03-2008, 11:43 AM
You know, if you were going to settle things like men, you'd both realize that this is the internet and not worry yourselves about cyberspace dribble. Most MEN are mature enough to know when to call it quits.

Get a life...both of you.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Why is EVERYBODY so **** righteous. Like I'm the only one that has ever had a e-challenge.

please, glass houses.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Since you are supposedly coming here for this supposed movie around mid-May, how long will you be here?

Don't forget, you have TWO more e-challenges to deal with in June in California. Unless you don't provide a gym address of course. :D

name, now, no more brick-a-brack.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I can't disclose that.

Then you are lying. End of story.

Once you PROVE your assertions, then it is my turn to answer. As it sits now, the ball is in your court.

If you want this fight so bad, provide the info. Much like the name of your supposed school in Cali, you know why you wont answer the question.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
What if OneBad and Abel are actually the same person? I mean, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

Drake
05-03-2008, 11:48 AM
For those that are sick of this type of thread, note the author of the thread, change the channel. Either way, mind your own business.

Problem is, it infects every thread eventually. I've said this before.

For crying out loud, would it shut you two up if I challenged both of you? I'll be in Ft. Carson, CO by next summer after I'm done training at Ft. Benning, Sill, and Huachuca, so I'll certainly be accessible. I'll even let you both flip a coin to see who goes first. But you have to swear to end this madness.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:48 AM
If you want this fight so bad, provide the info. Much like the name of your supposed school in Cali, you know why you wont answer the question.

WTF are you talking about? I HAD a school in Nor cal. , idiot.

I currently teach at shamel park in SOUTHERN Cal.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Like I'm the only one that has ever had 2,938 e-challenges.

Fixed that for ya.

Why were you banned from The Underground? It's nearly impssible to get banned over there, but you indeed managed it. :D

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Then you are lying. End of story.

Once you PROVE your assertions, then it is my turn to answer. As it sits now, the ball is in your court.

NICE OUT. :rolleyes:

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:51 AM
What if OneBad and Abel are actually the same person?

I'm not fat.

Ask anyone who has attended the last few Austin Bullshido Throwdowns. Both me AND Taylor were there.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Fixed that for ya.

Why were you banned from The Underground? It's nearly impssible to get banned over there, but you indeed managed it. :D

I was never a member there. Its just more of you selling crazy.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:52 AM
NICE OUT. :rolleyes:

Yup, you found one.

I answered first, it's your turn now.

If you want the fight so bad, provide the info.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:53 AM
This is "interesting".

I try to keep this in PM as per the board's request, 1bad goes and blurts it out to somehow divert the situation, screams bloody murder for 3 pages, and its my fault.

HOW is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!?

Its ****ing hilarious.

People like iron wqeasl and uncookedcoward need to STFU. No one needs to hear from people that hide like *****es.

All I see is 1bad quivering in the corner barking like a chiquaqua.

All I asked is if Mike Renzo is your real name, apparently it isn't. Since you won't give up your personal info. Now how a person that eggs me on constantly and has inflammatory text in his signature expects to be left alone is just insanity.

All I'm doing, folks, is trying to settle things like men. Something that 1bad and co don't seem to have the backbone for.

For crying out loud, would it shut you two up if I challenged both of you? I'll be in Ft. Carson, CO by next summer after I'm done training at Ft. Benning, Sill, and Huachuca, so I'll certainly be accessible. I'll even let you both flip a coin to see who goes first. But you have to swear to end this madness.

Note above

kfman5F
05-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Sounds like a bad script from WWF wrestling. Both of you are wasting your energy trying to prove your manhood. You two sound like little kids in the school yard. Save it for when you really need it in a real situation.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Yup, you found one.

I answered first, it's your turn now.

If you want the fight so bad, provide the info.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Disclose what I can't disclose which doesn't preculde you from setting a up a fight. thats rich. Wahtever donkeyboy. i gonna do a few things now. you have fun filling 20 pages of nonsense about how you don't wreak of cowardly ****.

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a bad script from WWF wrestling. Both of you are wasting your energy trying to prove your manhood. You two sound like little kids in the school yard. Save it for when you really need it in a real situation.

aiya!!, no noobs, please.

kfman5F
05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not sure on this, but isn't it illegal to make public threats on the internet?

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 11:57 AM

I've already challenged them both, so if you want to challenge them, you have to go through me first.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-03-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure on this, but isn't it illegal to make public threats on the internet?

Maybe....however I think these two are grandfathered in.

unkokusai
05-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Why is EVERYBODY so **** righteous. Like I'm the only one that has ever issued empty, posturing e-challenges time and time again over a period of many years and only ever showed for one at which I wussed out big time to an 'ear grind' and then almost immediately resumed the same stupid, belligerent, JFS-ish 'persona' and began the whole process over again.

please, give me a twinkie.

Its all just so unfair!

lkfmdc
05-03-2008, 11:58 AM
for those of you who haven't read the whole thread yet and want a short summary, it goes something like this

"am not"

"are to!"

"I'm rubber and you're glue"

"I know you are but what am I?"

"is so!"

"is not"

hope that clears it all up :rolleyes:

1bad65
05-03-2008, 11:59 AM

Well he did threaten to report me to the Austin Police Dept as a drug dealer. SifuExcuses truly is garbage.

What was the threat? It appears he altered his post. :rolleyes:

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm not fat-ish.

Ask anyone who has attended the last few Austin Bullshido Throwdowns. Both me AND Taylor were there, eating beefy bean burritos. Healthy Choice, of course.

There, I fixed that for you, fathead.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 12:01 PM
NICE OUT. I remember when I came out. It was a couple of years ago. Since then, I've done a lot of this: :eek: <====8

There ya go.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Yup, you found a good one. If you want me so bad, provide the info on your measurements.

;););););)

1bad65
05-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Remember this gem?

Nothin' get's me hotter than a good ear grinder video!

1bad65
05-03-2008, 12:06 PM
The last guy to wear the persona you still seem to think is cool is now destined to be a punchline forever. Is that really what you want?

Not too late, just stop being an *******...

It really boggles the mind.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Disrobe what I can't disrobe because I'm a shy girl? That doesn't preculde you from setting a up a date. I'm conservative, that's all. Whatever, mr. donkey boy. I bet you've never done this :eek: to a donkey. I have. And i'm gonna do a few things now, like a chicken and a lizard. Oh, so you've done a donkey, boy? Fine, then I'll have to one up you. I'm going to hump a camel. That's right, a camel. You have fun filling 20 pages of nonsense about how you've done crazier things. But if you don't hump a camel in the next fifteen minutes, you'll be lying.

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Save some for me! I'm feeling lonely!

Shaolin Wookie
05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Well he did threaten to report me to the Austin Police Dept as a drug dealer. SifuExcuses truly is a fine citizen of the United States of America, and one hell of a ****ed fine patriot; so I do deal drugs to little children. So what? I've gotta put bread on the table, right? So a little kid gets hooked on crack. Them's the breaks.

I'm grown. I do what I want.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 01:23 PM
When are you arriving in Austin? For how long will you be here?

I obviously need this info to schedule the fight.

1bad65
05-03-2008, 01:27 PM
Tom calling your place is not harassment.

I was told Tom never called my gym. :rolleyes:

TaiChiBob
05-03-2008, 09:15 PM
C'mon Gene, put this abomination out of its misery.. there was a time when this forum had class.. it's becoming a carnival of fools..

SifuAbel
05-03-2008, 10:27 PM
tell me about it.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:15 AM
Remember this gem? Do you remember our dinner at Chez La'Mariconez. Do you remember the question? The magic of the night? The feeling of unity between you and I? I'll never forget that next morning, my booty Rudy oh so Abel. I love you, honey.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:19 AM
When are you arriving in Austin? For how long will you be here?

I obviously need this info to schedule my night. They've got a great club here--The Swinging Ballocks. It's really swank, and there's lots of guys there. I can't remember.....are you into swinging? And why didn't you show when I challenged you to come to Massachussettes when they briefly legalized gay marriage. I was waiting for you. It rained. There was a parade in celebration. But what truly broke my heart is that you rained on my parade. But I'm willing to forget, sweety. Rudy..........
I miss you. .

.................................................. .......

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:20 AM
I was told Tom never called my Jim. :rolleyes:. I caught them in bed together. I left Jim a month ago, and I haven't stopped thinking about you since, lover. I love you Rudy. Please come back to me.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Go to him.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:23 AM
I'm not a machine. You can't just turn on my love when you've turned it off. I don't have a love switch.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:24 AM
Wanna bet? I'll can turn you on, baby. I've got a portable power generator. Mobile mojo, baby.

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 05:27 AM
This whole thang is sooooooooooooooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy....................... ........

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, of course.

IronWeasel
05-04-2008, 06:37 AM
This People like iron wqeasl and uncookedcoward need to STFU. No one needs to hear from people that hide like *****es..

Hiding? Lolz!

btw...there's no "Q" in "Weasel"

IronWeasel
05-04-2008, 06:42 AM
What if OneBad and Abel are actually the same person? I mean, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together?

Yeah...

It was a certain bath house...

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Yeah...

It was a certain bath house...

Bath house.....

Bathhouse......

Bathouse......

Bathous.........

Bathos.......

BATHOS......

1bad65
05-04-2008, 07:12 AM
When do you arrive in Austin? How long are you going to be in town?

Or is that also top-secret Hollywood info. :rolleyes:

IronWeasel
05-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Bath house.....

Bathhouse......

Bathouse......

Bathous.........

Bathos.......

BATHOS......

BTW...

Props to the Wookie for the Erotic Prose!

With your writing skills and Sanjuro Ronin's 'visual aids'....

Think of what this forum COULD be!!!

Shaolin Wookie
05-04-2008, 09:53 AM
When do you arrive in Austin? How long are you going to be? I'm four-and-a-half inches right now, half-stock, just thinking about it.

Or is that also top-secret Hollywood info? Some guys have all the fun.....do you think you could introduce me to Ben Affleck? Maybe we could all get together and "roll"? Pretty, pretty please?

.................................................. .............

Wildwoo
05-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Wow, the true spirit of martial arts! At last I have found you:D

Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight, Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fi ght,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Figh t,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight,Fight!

Did someone say Gaayyyyyy? LOL!

SifuAbel
05-04-2008, 10:21 PM
When do you arrive in Austin? How long are you going to be in town?

Or is that also top-secret Hollywood info. :rolleyes:

None of that concerns you right now, babycheecks. I need your real name to call your gym in order to find out if you are actually authorized to have a full contact match there. its simple.

I'm not going to barge in to some place like a berserker.

There is nothing for you to set up. I'll set this up with YOUR instructor or manager of the gym.

1bad65
05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Remember, I was the one challenged. I choose the venue, ref, and rules.

Let me know your schedule and I'll plan the fight accordingly.

Your still due to answer my questions before I answer yours. You and Fox lied and got me to give info last time. Unlike you, I learn from my mistakes. :D So it's your turn to provide info.

FYI, I think this whole 'movie' thing is just another excuse (pardon the pun :D) for you to have more of the e-drama you crave. But, I'll play along. But you will provide the info I ask for and then it's my turn. PERIOD

1bad65
05-04-2008, 10:57 PM
You said this in your first PM to me:

I'm close to getting a movie job in Austin this month.

Did you get this supposed job?

Mook Jong
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
This all feels oddly reminiscient of arguments to the effect of

"MOM, HE WON'T STOP TOUCHIN' ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerebus
05-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Hm. Well, I don't know either of you, but I'm in Oakland, California. If either of you will be anywhere near the SF Bay Area anywhere in the near future, let me know. I'd be happy to fight either of you (or both, just not together at the same time...).

shadowlin
05-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Hm. Well, I don't know either of you, but I'm in Oakland, California. If either of you will be anywhere near the SF Bay Area anywhere in the near future, let me know. I'd be happy to fight either of you (or both, just not together at the same time...).

HAHA. I was laughing and thinking the same thing, but I didn't think they'd find it funny

ROFL

SifuAbel
05-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Remember, I was the one challenged. I choose the venue, ref, and rules.

Let me know your schedule and I'll plan the fight accordingly.

Your still due to answer my questions before I answer yours. You and Fox lied and got me to give info last time. Unlike you, I learn from my mistakes. :D So it's your turn to provide info.

FYI, I think this whole 'movie' thing is just another excuse (pardon the pun :D) for you to have more of the e-drama you crave. But, I'll play along. But you will provide the info I ask for and then it's my turn. PERIOD

OH would you just STFU!!!!

After all this time of "come to my gym" bull**** you have the gal to mention who challenged who first??!?!?!

Gimme a break!!!

All i want is your real name VIA A PM.

You are definatly no Anthony. For all his baby fat blustering he was still after all a MAN and took the challenge FIRST. And didn't play some BS hop scotch trying to avoid it.

You have WELL FOREGONE ANY COURTESIES at this point.

name, today, Mr "I got punked."

cerebus
05-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Sounds like ya'll just need to fight SOMEONE. Again let me know if yer in the Bay Area and wanna fight (and video to post on i-net).

This also goes for anyone else in the SF Bay Area. Not a mean-spirited "I can kick your ass", just a good, solid, full-contact competitive fight. Lemme know...

PS: I'm a 175 lb. traditional Chinese internal style martial artist (Hsing-I, Tai Chi & Bagua).

SifuAbel
05-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Sounds like ya'll just need to fight SOMEONE. Again let me know if yer in the Bay Area and wanna fight (and video to post on i-net).

This also goes for anyone else in the SF Bay Area. Not a mean-spirited "I can kick your ass", just a good, solid, full-contact competitive fight. Lemme know...

PS: I'm a 175 lb. traditional Chinese internal style martial artist (Hsing-I, Tai Chi & Bagua).

uhhhhhhhhhh ok. :rolleyes:

1bad65
05-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Look *******, because you lied about why needed info the last time and you have threatened to report me as a drug dealer to APD, you get no info until I confirm your story.

Lets see:

1. You can't name the movie
2. You can't say what time frame you will be here
3. You can't even say if you will be here

Sounds to me like you are full of it AGAIN.

Yup, I'm no Anthony. You're right. I don't have the patience to watch you change venues and dates repetedly. I want to know the info I requested so I can set up the fight. If you show, we fight. If you don't then it's obvious you never wanted to in the first place.

Again, call me all the names you want. I could care less what a fat, no cardio having, one eared nutjob thinks of me.

Oh, one more thing: A few phone calls confirmed that there are NO movies being shot here right now, or any planned for the entire month of May.

That is why you are to answer my questions first.

1bad65
05-05-2008, 01:09 AM
This also goes for anyone else in the SF Bay Area.

How close are you to Shamel Park? :D

Go there and look for the man with one ear. Then your quest will be complete. ;)

SifuAbel
05-05-2008, 01:33 AM
LOL, who'd you call, Spielberg?!?!? I said it COULD be as soon. And May isn't over yet, numbnutz.

name, now..................

All this shucking and jiving makes you look like the yellow streaked coward you are.

SifuAbel
05-05-2008, 01:35 AM
You and Fox lied and got me to give info last time. Can you expAND ON THIS LATEST FABRICATION.

You didn't "give" anything.

Mike Renzo is your real name, yes or no?

SifuAbel
05-05-2008, 01:37 AM
How close are you to Shamel Park? :D

Go there and look for the man with one ear. Then your quest will be complete. ;)

or you could go to Austin and look for the "man" with no balls.

TaiChiBob
05-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Greetings..

Shaolin Wookie: post # 75

Originally Posted by TaiChiBob
Go to him.
I don't recall making such a post.. please identify the post you are referring to..

Be well..

Brule
05-05-2008, 05:17 AM
1999 called, it wants it's e-challenge back....

PS: Great posts Wookie, LMAO.

1bad65
05-05-2008, 06:17 AM
I said it COULD be as soon.

And so it goes.

I'm done now. I will not reply to you on this thread or in PMs until you provide the info I requested. PERIOD

Call me a coward, call me whatever you want. I could care less. You want to fight, answer the questions. I'm not the one with anything to prove. I'm not the one who tapped out to an Ear Grind! I'm not the one who QUIT after putting up a tombstone. I'm not the one weezing after 1:22 of fighting. You want to fight me for some sort of redemption, fine, but you will give me that info if you want to fight.

SifuAbel
05-05-2008, 06:13 PM
uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiigth yeaaaaaaaaah
you can't answer whether you are Mike Renzo or not. You can't say yes or no. I'm not asking for an address.

Lieing sack of dung. :rolleyes:

This officailly is the point Mike, or whatever his name is, has punked out.

zapruder_bjj
05-06-2008, 07:24 AM
uh huh, riiiiiiiiiiigth yeaaaaaaaaah
you can't answer whether you are Mike Renzo or not. You can't say yes or no. I'm not asking for an address.

Lieing sack of dung. :rolleyes:

This officailly is the point Mike, or whatever his name is, has punked out.

You seem to spell as well as you fight...

Anyone else wanna e-challenge Rudy? I think we all should see how many people one a single board one man can duck...remember now it is gunna have to be a WHOLE lot to top the UG forum numbers, so let those e-challenges fly boys

unkokusai
05-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Duck-monkey is just going through his usual motions. Same tired old **** again and again...

Lama Pai Sifu
05-06-2008, 08:40 AM
And so it goes.

I'm done now. I will not reply to you on this thread or in PMs until you provide the info I requested. PERIOD

Call me a coward, call me whatever you want. I could care less. You want to fight, answer the questions. I'm not the one with anything to prove. I'm not the one who tapped out to an Ear Grind! I'm not the one who QUIT after putting up a tombstone. I'm not the one weezing after 1:22 of fighting. You want to fight me for some sort of redemption, fine, but you will give me that info if you want to fight.

Dude, tell him your name already....I'm not picking sides, but sheesh. It's just your name. This way, ....maybe...you can keep Rudy quiet!! I'm tired of reading the same old **** all the time.

1bad65
05-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Dude, tell him your name already....I'm not picking sides, but sheesh. It's just your name. This way, ....maybe...you can keep Rudy quiet!! I'm tired of reading the same old **** all the time.

His ace detective work came up with a name. He also says me and Taylor are the same person, despite Bullshido members who have met us both at Austin Throwdows. Did he ever ask Gene if me and Taylor share IP addresses?

I will provide the info when he answers my questions. If he really is going to be here, then why can't he prove that info? I even said he could keep the movie name 'top secret', but I needed the dates he would be in Austin. How can I set up a fight when he won't tell me what dates he is available????

I'm tired of the same old **** too. Like ShaolinTiger00, Knifefighter, Djimbe's instructor, Boyd, Osiris, Sirc, Bagua Bear, Henry, Taylor, and myself. What do all these people have in common?

Again, the last time I gave info it was not used as Rudy promised it would be used. And remember, he said he would report me to APD as a drug dealer.

lkfmdc
05-06-2008, 09:20 AM
I've been spying on 1bad65 and would like to share this surveilance footage with you all
(http://www.mse1.com/fudd/fuddpics/parkbench.jpg)

1bad65
05-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Wouldn't that fit SifuExcuses a little better? After all he is standing by a PARK BENCH! :D

Oh wait, that guy has both of his ears. My bad. ;)

rogue
05-06-2008, 09:24 AM
I'm tired of the same old **** too. Like ShaolinTiger00, Knifefighter, Djimbe's instructor, Boyd, Osiris, Sirc, Bagua Bear, Henry, Taylor, and myself. What do all these people have in common?

Not being able to resist Rudy's many charms?

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Not being able to resist Rudy's many charms?

One of Rudy's many charms is creating this kind of fun, making people think he takes this seriously, sitting back, cracking a cold one and laughing his ass off !

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Lol!!! ;)

1bad65
05-06-2008, 09:43 AM
One of Rudy's many charms is creating this kind of fun, making people think he takes this seriously, sitting back, cracking a cold one and laughing his ass off !

He sure wasn't laughing after Anthony got through with him!

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 09:46 AM
He sure wasn't laughing after Anthony got through with him!

Maybe he was, I wasn't there.
I know it tickles when I get my ears rubbed :D

1bad65
05-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Maybe he was, I wasn't there.

No, it sounds like he didn't enjoy it too much:

I couldn't feel the right side of my face after the ear grind. I thought I had torn it. I woke the next day with pain all around the ear.

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
No, it sounds like he didn't enjoy it too much:

**** those dim mak moves !!

Lucas
05-06-2008, 11:49 AM
so i didnt read this thread, and im not going to, but just out of curiosity....

what would you do if abel beat you?

1bad65
05-06-2008, 11:55 AM

Admit I got beat.

TaiChiBob
05-06-2008, 12:02 PM
Greetings..

Here's "challenge" for ya.. end this merry-go-round.. nobody's gonna fight.. it's like a herd of yappy chihuahuas tryin' to mount each other..

Be well..

zapruder_bjj
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Greetings..

Here's "challenge" for ya.. end this merry-go-round.. nobody's gonna fight.. it's like a herd of yappy chihuahuas tryin' to mount each other..

Be well..

What makes you think Sifool wont fight? I mean its not like he just throws out e-challenges everywhere he goes then turns tail and runs at the first sight of someone actually showing up...

Lucas
05-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Admit I got beat.

cool. like i said i was just curious. I have no prediction one way or the other.

i do hope you guys can eventually settle this though.

fight on!

zapruder_bjj
So, Sifool, why not ninja your way into the throwdown that will be in Austin the same month your movie is/might be being filmed here? We would be more than happy to have you, we even have food and beers for afterwards. So there, now you know where I will be, and if you want we can put some money on if me and Mike are the same guy.

lkfmdc
it's like a herd of yappy chihuahuas tryin' to mount each other..

I already have an excellent sig line, but someone please don't let this go to waste :p

1bad65
05-06-2008, 12:20 PM
So, Sifool, why not ninja your way into the throwdown that will be in Austin the same month your movie is/might be being filmed here? We would be more than happy to have you, we even have food and beers for afterwards. So there, now you know where I will be, and if you want we can put some money on if me and Mike are the same guy.

You let the cat out of the bag! Yup, I'll be at the next Austin Throwdown. Looks like you will too. It's set for May 17th.

I have offered to bet him $1000 we are not the same person. He also declined that offer as well.

Although I have a feeling his supposed movie will wrap up before the 17th, or wont start shooting until after the 17th, or they will be shooting every minute of the 17th, or....... :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 12:22 PM
This thread needs an enema !!

sanjuro_ronin
05-06-2008, 12:24 PM
*blows raspberry *

Anthony_ATT
05-06-2008, 01:49 PM
What makes you think Sifool wont fight? I mean its not like he just throws out e-challenges everywhere he goes then turns tail and runs at the first sight of someone actually showing up...

http://www.bullshido.org/Rudy_Abel

We're keeping a count of Rudy's eChallenges.

1bad65
05-06-2008, 01:59 PM
http://www.bullshido.org/Rudy_Abel

We're keeping a count of Rudy's eChallenges.

It's a full time job. ;)

And we haven't even gotten to the one's he says are 'coming'. :rolleyes:

I wonder if there will have to a whole sub-section dealing with just the other e-challenges!

Black Jack II
05-06-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm close to getting a movie job in Austin this month.

I didn't know being a fluffer for male pornstars had such travel options.

I see the phone call now......

A OFFICE. THE DESK CLUTTERED WITH CONTRACTS AND KEN BARBIE DOLLS.

A PHONE RINGS.

SIFU ABEL: Hello, this is Sifu Abel. How may I service you.

RANDY WEST: You sure can my old friend. This is Randy West and we need your abilities of the one and only Old Butterlips down here in Austin for a new porn movie shoot of mine called Bang Bang Chop Suey.

SIFU ABEL: **** bro, it's nice to hear your voice again. As long as the check clears I can get the job done for you, old school style. Don't you worry man, Old Butterlips is back in Action.

SOUNDTRACK PICKUPS IN THE BACKGROUND

WACKAWOWWACKAWOWWACKAWOWO

IronWeasel
05-06-2008, 07:24 PM
I didn't know being a fluffer for male pornstars had such travel options.

Rudy said that it does, once you attain rank.

He earned his pink sash from Sifu Ron Jeremy.

"Have ear, will travel." -- R. Abel

SifuAbel
05-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Boyd(disappeared), Osiris(cross country, don;t expect him anytime soon), Sirc(LMAO!!, you gotta be kidding), Bagua Bear(shucked and jived on page 4), Henry(had a "bronchitis" for three months while attending two TDs and back out) and , Taylor("MISSED" ME IN FLA), and myself(don't exist).

What do all these people have in common?

You're all douchebags. :rolleyes::D

1bad65
05-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Soon, I'll be added to the list of ducked e-challenges on your Wiki article! Unless of course you show up on May 17th. ;)

Just for sh!ts and grins, go ahead and give us your excuse for not showing up. :D

Remember:

Although I have a feeling his supposed movie will wrap up before the 17th, or wont start shooting until after the 17th, or they will be shooting every minute of the 17th, or....... :rolleyes:

1bad65
05-07-2008, 12:07 AM
You're all douchebags. :rolleyes::D

Another thing in common is that they will all soon be on your Wiki entry as well. :D

1bad65
05-08-2008, 10:34 AM
From May 2nd:

I could be at your school kicking your limp ass in as little as two weeks.

Are you in Austin yet?

The Throwdown is set for May 17th. Will you be there?

Takuan
05-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Finally, a 1bad vs. Abel thread!

zapruder_bjj
05-08-2008, 08:37 PM
I found this relevant to this discussion:

http://www.photodump.org/stored15/ethug.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
05-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Finally, a 1bad vs. Abel thread!

LMAO !!

1bad65
05-09-2008, 06:05 AM
SifuExcuses, are you in Austin yet? If not, why?

Have there been any sightings of a fat, one-eared duck in Austin this week?

zapruder_bjj
05-09-2008, 10:45 AM
SifuExcuses, are you in Austin yet? If not, why?

Have there been any sightings of a fat, one-eared duck in Austin this week?

He will be here on the 18th saying that you ducked him, unless you say you are available on the 18th then he might have to go get knee surgery or "the right" clothes or perhaps hi movie will be filming late into the night and he will be indisposed until the DEADLIEST of hours..or maybe he will get his creative juices flowing and come up with a previously unused excuse as to why he wasnt here and you ducked him...but he will have to be ****ED creative to come up with an excuse he hasnt used before. See ya on the forums in a week or two Sifoolexcuses, until then I will just wait for you maniacal chihuahua yapping.

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 02:04 AM
SifuMyOneAndOnly, are you in Austin yet? I can sense your presence, as if it were a disturbance in the force. If not, why? If so, why haven't you called? HAve you met someone else? Do you think I'm smothering you? Do you need some time to think?

Have there been any sightings of a fat, one-eared duck in Austin this week? I got so lonely, I ****ed a duck in the ear. I'm just asking in case I need to be on the lookout for PETA agents.

Rudy, my monkey-rooty-tooty-cutie-booty, I'm lonely.:(

.................................................. ......

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 02:06 AM
I was there. I got sloppy seconds. I gotta tell you, there's sloppy and then there's sloppy. These were definately sloppy. I mean like for real.

He sure was sloppy after Anthony got through with him! Toot! Toot! We ran a train on his ass.

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 02:08 AM
I'm not going to barge in to some place like a berserker.
Do you want to make some ****, berserker. Would you like to suck my ****, berserker!

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 02:25 AM
You said this in your first PM to me:

Did you get this supposed job?

Yes, I did.

LOL, small world, lover. I got a movie part recently, too. Here, in Austin.

Me too. It was, well, an independent movie.

I guess you could say that about mine, too. There was a solo session, but most of it was "method" acting.

Yeah, it was call Transporners. It was a film where we basically went out, picked up a random drunk dude, had him come into a van with me, and have sex. And then I'd tell him, after, that I was a man too. The theme song was like: "Transporners, more than meets your eye. Transporners, you just did a guy."

What's the matter, lover? It's just casual sex; plus, it's my job.

No, it's not that. It's just, what was the color of the van? Was it lime green?

....yeah........??????

Well, I got really drunk about three days ago, and was outside this bar called Micks. I was plastered, wasn't very aware, and got lured into this van by a pretty girl. I know...a girl.....gross....but I was drunk. Anyways, it was a lime green van. She called me grizzly adams, because I hadn't shaved in a couple of months and looked like a bum. You couldn't see my face for all my beard. So, I diddle this little fiddle and then go on my way, of course after I took a dump on her chest.

Lover, that was me..........

Phew. I'm glad I wasn't cheating, technically. Man am I glad to get that off of my chest.

So was I.

Oh.....Rudy. You joker, you. You're so corny.

I could say the same thing about what you left on my chest

Is there no end to your surprises? No, wait. Don't tell me. I want to find out for myself, my.....Endless Looooooovvvveeeee

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 04:52 AM
so i didnt read this thread, and im not going to, but just out of curiosity....

Enjoy every minute of it. Make it last. After all, I'm a Tantra master.

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 05:00 AM
You let the cat out of the closet! Yup, I'll be at the next Austin Throatdown. Looks like you will too. It's set for May 17th.

I have offered to bet him $1000 we are not the same person. I know we feel like we're one, nowadays, especially after the Transporners incident, but we're still two people in metaphysical terms. I also offered him an unofficial marriage. He also declined that offer as well, citing creative differences, since I can't procreate.

Although I have a feeling his supposed movie will wrap up before the 17th or he'll get AIDS before then with his Transporners business, or wont start shooting (pun intended) until after the 17th, or they will be shooting every minute of the 17th (he has incredible stamina), or....... :rolleyes: I can't even tolerate thinking about him with other men. It makes me so jealous!:mad:

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 05:09 AM
Soon, I'll be added to the list of "****ed mentallee-challenged" on your Wiki article! And then.....the WORLD!!!!! Unless of course you show up on May 17th for the Throatdown. Then I'll know that you treat me as intellectually competent for seconds. I'll bet I can take a full thirteen inches, so bring along your friend, Qeefburt. ;)

Just for sh!ts and grins (we've had a lot of those together, and shared them in kind), go ahead and give us your excuse for not showing up. :D. Another movie? Transporners, the sequel?

Remember: don't forget.

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 05:22 AM
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayg aygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayga ygaygaygay

cjurakpt
05-10-2008, 05:31 AM
not that there's anything wrong with it...

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 05:31 AM
He will be here on the 18th, after the Throatdown has cleared up, saying that you ****ed him, unless you say you are available on the 18th then he might have to go get knee surgery or "the right" clothes or perhaps hi movie will be filming late into the night and he will be indisposed until the DEADLIEST of hours.....or maybe he will get his creative juices (gross) flowing and come up with a previously unused excuse as to why he wasnt here and you ****ed him...but he will have to be ****ED creative to come up with an excuse he hasnt used before. See ya on the forums in a week or two Sifuofmydreams, until then I will just wait for you maniacal chihuahua yapping. Who let the dogs out?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-10-2008, 06:30 AM
One Word

"Idiocracy"

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 07:19 AM
One Word

"Gay"

TaiChiBob
05-10-2008, 08:33 AM
Greetings..

I sincerely hope no one judges Martial arts by this thread.. this is an embarassment..

Be well

Shaolin Wookie
05-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Then my evil plan is working.....I figure if we can turn this joke of a fight into an actual joke of a joke, then.....wait.....what in the hell was I thinking? Then the joke's on us? No.....wait. I've got it. If we turn two jokes of martial artists and their joke of a fight into a joke, then they have to see how ridiculous it is, right?

Okay, I admit. I just want to ridicule the idiots and turn it into one big gay joke.

BTW, I sincerely hope no one judges the gay community by this thread.....this is an embellishment..

1bad65
05-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Well SifuExcuses has backed out, AGAIN. :eek:

I'm not going to Austin just for Taylor/1bad.

unkokusai
05-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Ya don't say!

Which of his deadly arsenal of excuses did he employ this time?

Shaolin Wookie
05-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Well SifuExcuses has backed out, AGAIN. :eek:

Of course, then he went back in.
Then out, then in, then out, then in........

Was it Austin or Heaven.......I just don't know.

Shaolin Wookie
05-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Ya don't say!

Which of his deadly arsenal of excuses did he employ this time? The Superman? The Turkish Oil Check? The Hot Carl? The Cleveland Steamer?

Don't tantalize me like this.....I can't take the provocation without fulfillment. I neeeed to know. When I think about it I touch myself. Is that bad?

1bad65
05-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Which of his deadly arsenal of excuses did he employ this time?

I'm gonna have to say it was the 'movie excuse'.

Notice he had the excuse ready when he issued the actual challenge:

I'm close to getting a movie job in Austin this month. I could be at your school kicking your limp ass in as little as two weeks.

A true master at work!

Never fear, he will e-challenge me again in the future. The' Net is his life. On the 'Net he is Sifu Rudy Abel, Kung-Fu Master feared by all. But in real life he is a whining baby who tapped out to an ear grind.

lostdragon
05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
I can't believe this kind of crap continues.

Sheesh.

Pathetic.

I want my 30 secs of life back reading this drivel.

Fox
05-13-2008, 03:08 PM
I can't believe this kind of crap continues.

Sheesh.

Pathetic.

I want my 30 secs of life back reading this drivel.

I agree 100%

zapruder_bjj
05-13-2008, 03:37 PM
I agree 100%

But I will keep posting in it TO KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!!!

Fox
05-13-2008, 04:02 PM
But I will keep posting in it TO KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!!!

Thats up to you, it seems rather silly to me. I have never had a problem with you. :rolleyes:
It does not make anyone look very good IMO

zapruder_bjj
05-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Thats up to you, it seems rather silly to me. I have never had a problem with you. :rolleyes:
It does not make anyone look very good IMO

LOL wow my sarcasm is flying by everyone today. The fact that this thread was 2 days dead then you revive t by talking about how much of waste the thread actually is...you see where I was going now?

Fox
05-13-2008, 05:19 PM
LOL wow my sarcasm is flying by everyone today. The fact that this thread was 2 days dead then you revive t by talking about how much of waste the thread actually is...you see where I was going now?

LOL I see. Actually lostdragon revived it. ;)

Yao Sing
05-13-2008, 05:34 PM
So, has the first e-punch been thrown yet? Any e-takedowns?:D

zapruder_bjj
05-13-2008, 06:24 PM
LOL I see. Actually lostdragon revived it. ;)

And then you kept it alive...

SifuAbel
05-13-2008, 07:03 PM
You two really need to get a life.

I proposed something in private. Its been made public out of pure knee jerk fear.

I simply asked for a name that I can verify with your gym. Period. Not his address or any other personal info. I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.

I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking. Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

No amount of circle jerk, man on man, back patting, gang bangs you guys enjoy will change the facts or your weaseling.

Now, put up your name to me in a PM, or STFU.

zapruder_bjj
05-13-2008, 07:21 PM
You two really need to get a life.

I proposed something in private. Its been made public out of pure knee jerk fear.

I simply asked for a name that I can verify with your gym. Period. Not his address or any other personal info. I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.

I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking. Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

No amount of circle jerk, man on man, back patting, gang bangs you guys enjoy will change the facts or your weaseling.

Rudy Abel THE CHIHUAHUA NINJA. Yap yap yap yap and the POOOOOOFFFFF gone in a smoky flash

SifuAbel
05-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Desperately hanging on to this condition is pure yellow streaked cowardice on your part.

in case you missed it.

BTW how often do you go to tampa?

Mook Jong
05-13-2008, 08:22 PM
So, has the first e-punch been thrown yet? Any e-takedowns?:D

go a few pages back, Shaolin wookie was doing the blow by blow ;):D

1bad65
05-13-2008, 08:40 PM

It was made public so we could all see you punk out AGAIN. I was not disappointed.

I am not going to pursue yet another wild goose chase with 1bad. I am not going to storm in to a gym to try and find you like some lunatic.

I will be at the Austin Throwdown on May 17th at the Tao of Texas, 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. You will not be there. I guarantee that.

That is the biggest crock of sh!t excuse. Come on, we all know you can do better.

Are you even Austin yet? Let me guess, you won't be on May 17th, right? :rolleyes:

Why? You said you were not coming to Austin. Remember?

Why did you not ever give out your personal info to Bullshido? You do remember they had to track it down and post it because you wouldn't. Do the screen names KungFuDoesWork and KungFuOwnsYou ring a bell? You only put your name in your screen name over there AFTER you got found out.

golden arhat
05-14-2008, 03:32 AM
just tell him your name man

then he'l have no excuse

seems simple to me

unkokusai
05-14-2008, 05:23 AM
I cannot divulge any info due to a confidentiality agreement that he isn't worth breaking.

AhahahHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaa!!!!!!!!

1bad65
05-14-2008, 05:34 AM
just tell him your name man

He says he knows it. Just like he says me and Zapruder are the same person. Are you saying he is actually wrong?!?!

Seriously, the last time he asked for personal info it was not used as he said. And don't forget the drug dealer threat. I was not born yesterday.

then he'l have no excuse

I can't believe you typed that with a straight face. :D This is SifuExcuses we are talking about.

I've told him EXACTLY where and when to find me on May 17th. And he has video of me. I'm not hard to find.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-14-2008, 06:22 AM
1Bad, you have no intention of fighting Rudy. It's obvious that you just have some sort of obsession with pushing his buttons.
If you were for real, you would have provided him contact info, and a means to start setting up the fight.

All you are willing to say is "Throwdown may 17th". He may not even be avalible then.

The truth, you are afraid to fight him. That is why you refuse to work with him to set this up, end of story.

zapruder_bjj
05-14-2008, 06:34 AM
1Bad, you have no intention of fighting Rudy. It's obvious that you just have some sort of obsession with pushing his buttons.
If you were for real, you would have provided him contact info, and a means to start setting up the fight.

All you are willing to say is "Throwdown may 17th". He may not even be avalible then.

The truth, you are afraid to fight him. That is why you refuse to work with him to set this up, end of story.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is freakin hilarious, giving a date time and location in response to the vague challenge he received, but since he didnt give his last name Mike s a coward...that is rich, partner!!!!! Please tell me more of your theories on life...I am up for being entertained.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-14-2008, 07:02 AM
He is refusing any sort of priviate communication. How is Rudy supposed to even get the waivers set up if this idiot won't even give him his name?

Really, it's pathetic.

He fought Anthony, he will fight 1Bad, if he'd be reasonable and cooperative; but he's doing nothing but putting up blockers and excuses as he ducks the fight, all the time acting like it's Rudy.

Rudy wants to fight, if 1Bad was for real, then he'd put an effort into doing this right instead of being so difficult.

In all honesty, I think he's afraid he's going to loose. He's talked a TONE of tall smack for years now. He's made fun of Rudy, and teases him about the ear grind thing to the point of obsession. If he were to lose to Rudy after all that, even if it was by a lucky punch, he'd never be able to show his face again out of the shame.
I say he's doing his best to weasel out of it and blame Rudy. Which prety much makes him a little worm in anyone's book.

MSphinx
05-14-2008, 11:20 AM
^^^ On this forum alone, I have seen Mike Renzo post his full name, hometown, fax number, the name of his gym, an invitation to a reputable gym to spar in, the date he will be there, and a shedload of other sensitive information. He is not hiding.

It seems Rudy doesn't believe Mike is 1bad's real name because of the stalker calls. When someone called Mike's gym asking about him, whoever answered the phone did not confirm he trained there, but knew Taylor/Zapruder. Duh.

Most gyms would never give out information on its clients to complete strangers on the phone. Hell, I'm certain most business wouldn't. Zapruder is different: he is an instructor so they are free to say he works there.

PS: Did Shaolin Wookie just confirm Rule 34 with 1bad/abel?

Lucas
05-14-2008, 11:30 AM
a little worm in anyone's book.

everyone is a little worm in my book, and im the raven. CAW CAW :P

so when you guys gonna fight?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-14-2008, 01:02 PM
^^^ On this forum alone, I have seen Mike Renzo post his full name, hometown, fax number, the name of his gym, an invitation to a reputable gym to spar in, the date he will be there, and a shedload of other sensitive information. He is not hiding.

It seems Rudy doesn't believe Mike is 1bad's real name because of the stalker calls. When someone called Mike's gym asking about him, whoever answered the phone did not confirm he trained there, but knew Taylor/Zapruder. Duh.

Most gyms would never give out information on its clients to complete strangers on the phone. Hell, I'm certain most business wouldn't. Zapruder is different: he is an instructor so they are free to say he works there.

PS: Did Shaolin Wookie just confirm Rule 34 with 1bad/abel?

Reply]
1. WHERE?

2. There is no voice number to contact him. what is Rudy supposed to sit and fax back and forth instead of actually talking to discuss the details of this? That is absurd!

Yao Sing
05-14-2008, 01:40 PM
For some unknown reason I read these threads but I don't recall anything other than the name Mike Renzo and Austin TX.

It also appears to me that 1bad65 isn't really interested in fighting Rudy regardless of all his ranting, probably after seeing how Rudy rocked Anthony with his punches.

Not only that but at least with the last fight the location was not out of the way for either fighter unlike the current situation.

I seriously don't expect a fight to happen which makes all this BS extremely annoying and a big waste of time and energy.

1bad65
05-14-2008, 01:59 PM
He fought Anthony, he will fight 1Bad, if he'd be reasonable and cooperative; but he's doing nothing but putting up blockers and excuses as he ducks the fight, all the time acting like it's Rudy.

He went 1 for like 2,535 with the e-challenges. Your the same idiot who said SifuExcuses changing the location twice and the date 3 times was not putting up blockers, so I take your drivel with a grain of salt.

It also appears to me that 1bad65 isn't really interested in fighting Rudy regardless of all his ranting, probably after seeing how Rudy rocked Anthony with his punches.

If SifuExcuses even hits me once solid, I'll be shocked. He is haymaker central. I would embarrass him.

Not only that but at least with the last fight the location was not out of the way for either fighter unlike the current situation.

SifuExcuses hasn't even said if he is in Austin! Or when he will be! It won't be on May 17th though! :D :) :D But I need to give out exact specifics. :rolleyes: Want my SS# next? Birth Certificate? Hell, it took SifuExcuses YEARS before we learned 'come to my school' really meant 'come to a park'.

I seriously don't expect a fight to happen which makes all this BS extremely annoying and a big waste of time and energy.

Nor do I. I figure I join ShaolinTiger00, Kinfefighter, Djimbe's instructor, BaguaBear, Zapruder, Boyd, and Osiris.

1bad65
05-14-2008, 02:01 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is freakin hilarious, giving a date time and location in response to the vague challenge he received, but since he didnt give his last name Mike s a coward...that is rich, partner!!!!! Please tell me more of your theories on life...I am up for being entertained.

Exactly. Note the bold areas.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-14-2008, 03:14 PM
Just give the guy your number, and confirm your name so he can get this all set up already. Quit making all the excuses.

Lucas
05-14-2008, 03:44 PM
after all this I feel kind of left out that no one wants my name and number :(

MSphinx
05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Reply]
1. WHERE?

1.1 Yay! You used the quote function!

1.2 1bad has said repeatedly that he will be at the Tao of Texas, 805 Capitol Court Austin, on the 17th of May (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=860902#post860902). The gym regularly holds meet-ups for folks to test their skills via friendly sparring. That's just a wee bit more precise than sifuabel saying he will be somewhere, sometime doing something.

Dig through their posts if you want to. That's the good thing about having this out in the open.

Reply]2. There is no voice number to contact him. what is Rudy supposed to sit and fax back and forth instead of actually talking to discuss the details of this? That is absurd!

As opposed to giving Rudy an opportunity for more harrassing phonecalls? Phone calls that most likely will not be recorded? Phone calls Rudy could deny making? Abel's bad enough spamming half the internet with challenges. This would just give him a chance to act like the ex girlfriend you don't talk about.

Saying that, the phone idea isn't too bad. Exchanging numbers would be the easiest way for them two to set things up. I say Rudy give out his number if he wants a direct line of communication. He did make the challenge after all.

after all this I feel kind of left out that no one wants my name and number :(

asl plz :)

SifuAbel
05-14-2008, 05:23 PM
yawn.............

1bad65
05-14-2008, 05:37 PM
1.2 1bad has said repeatedly that he will be at the Tao of Texas, 805 Capitol Court Austin, on the 17th of May (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=860902#post860902). The gym regularly holds meet-ups for folks to test their skills via friendly sparring. That's just a wee bit more precise than sifuabel saying he will be somewhere, sometime doing something.

Exactly. It's a gym, not a park. And there are waivers, I sign one every time we do Throwdowns there.

Dig through their posts if you want to. That's the good thing about having this out in the open.

Correct again. Who was trying to hide it? Oh yeah, the same guy who trolls the 'Net going "Its me, Rudy Abel! Come fight me! Shamel park! Ear grind!" Now he wants it quiet! :rolleyes:

As opposed to giving Rudy an opportunity for more harrassing phonecalls? Phone calls that most likely will not be recorded? Phone calls Rudy could deny making? Abel's bad enough spamming half the internet with challenges.

And the last time he wanted the info to set up a fight. And what happened? Harrassing calls and no fight. But this time he is being truthful?!?! :rolleyes:

Saying that, the phone idea isn't too bad. Exchanging numbers would be the easiest way for them two to set things up. I say Rudy give out his number if he wants a direct line of communication. He did make the challenge after all.

Some people forget who made the challenge. I'll give ya clue, it's the same guy who has done it for FIVE YEARS now. As the challenged, I chose an EXACT day, place, and time. Whats the problem?

He won't give me a number. Any bets? :D Hell. He STILL has failed to answer if he is EVEN IN AUSTIN. And any idiot knows it's cause we could confirm it real quick, and he is not now and will never be here.

golden arhat
05-14-2008, 05:41 PM
how about

you take the fight to him

turn up wherever it is he teaches and beat him in front of everyone

?

Yao Sing
05-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Apparently that wouldn't be nearly as much fun as the online posturing. Someone might actually get hurt and lose.

Can someone tell me the goal of all these pages of BS in this thread and all the others throught the forum?

Is there a purpose for it? I mean everything has been said about a million times over and nothing new has or ever will come out of this.

1bad65
05-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Can someone tell me the goal of all these pages of BS in this thread and all the others throught the forum?

Is there a purpose for it? I mean everything has been said about a million times over and nothing new has or ever will come out of this.

Ask SifuExcuses. It's been his entire 'Net existance for five years and counting.

1bad65
05-14-2008, 06:06 PM
you take the fight to him

turn up wherever it is he teaches and beat him in front of everyone

Cause I don't travel over 'Net bs.

Even if i did, I would not go halfway across the country to fight a guy who SAYS he can be found at a friggin park! You do see how ridiculous that would be right?

Yao Sing
05-14-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm thinking about 5 to 1 1bad65.

That's 5 posts from 1bad65 to every 1 post from SifuAble but apparently it's up to Rudy to stop all this BS (if he can).

zapruder_bjj
05-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Hmmm and I thought there would be more YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP before he disappeared... I will just be patient bound to be at least a little more barking before the tail tucks

Yao Sing
05-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Keep ribbing him, sooner or later he'll come back and respond then you guys can point to it claiming he's responsible for the pages of BS.

And nobody will even notice. :eek:

1bad65
05-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I'm thinking about 5 to 1 1bad65.

If we are going by YEARS, then your ratio is backwards. ;)

Look at his total posts on BS and look at mine. Look at his join date as well. And I don't even post at DL, or TMA, or The Underground. I don't even post there. I'm not banned from The Underground either. ;)

And I never started my own forum to spout bs as well.

Mook Jong
05-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Cause I don't travel over 'Net bs.

Even if i did, I would not go halfway across the country to fight a guy who SAYS he can be found at a friggin park! You do see how ridiculous that would be right?

Gotta remember, halfway across his country is like a ten minute walk

1bad65
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Keep ribbing him, sooner or later he'll come back and respond then you guys can point to it claiming he's responsible for the pages of BS.

Well he did drop the challenge in the first place.

You will. And you will post about it as well. ;)

1bad65
05-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Gotta remember, halfway across his country is like a ten minute walk

Good point. :D

Yao Sing
05-14-2008, 06:35 PM
And you will post about it as well. ;)

Actually I'm an adult and I can actually stop being a part of the continuation of this mess.

zapruder_bjj
05-14-2008, 08:15 PM

Anyone that posts in these "pages of BS" is responsible for making it pages of BS.

Fox
05-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Anyone that posts in these "pages of BS" is responsible for making it pages of BS.

I am glad you admit it, as well as I admit it:D

1bad65
05-14-2008, 09:33 PM
I am glad you admit it, as well as I admit it:D

But we don't go around dropping challenges and coming up with new and exciting ways to avoid having to actually go through with them.

1bad65
05-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Actually I'm an adult and I can actually stop being a part of the continuation of this mess.

You've been around since the Anthony-SifuExcuses build-up.

You predicted SifuExcuses would win, didn't you? ;)

Fox
05-14-2008, 10:05 PM
But we don't go around dropping challenges and coming up with new and exciting ways to avoid having to actually go through with them.

I am not the one who got warned, and If you remember you challenged me as well, but I am willing to forget the whole thing. It is totally stupid IMO.;)

zapruder_bjj
05-14-2008, 10:45 PM
We still have 3 more days til we get excuse #8,243,222,753,286,345,630,773,673,896,234,637,599 ,251,638,444,507,001

Once again I am waiting with my big foam finger and beer helmet for the yapfest! LONG LIVE THE JOKE THAT IS RUDY ABEL!!!!!!!

Fox
05-14-2008, 11:02 PM
We shall see. I will met him in June, maybe even workout with him. I do not think he is a joke though. You will not be at the throwdown , will you?

1bad65
05-15-2008, 05:53 AM
and If you remember you challenged me as well, but I am willing to forget the whole thing.

I'm still waiting on that proof. Remember, I'll come up there on your terms once you show where I dropped a challenge. And don't forget; accepting /= challenging.

It is totally stupid IMO.;)

Yes, seeing a 50+ year old man acting a fool, dropping e-challenges and lying over phone calls is pathetic.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 05:55 AM
I do not think he is a joke though.

Anyone who knows anything about fighting does. Ear Grind!?!?!

You will not be at the throwdown , will you?

I will, you and SifuExcuses won't. That's for sure.

Yao Sing
05-15-2008, 07:42 AM
You've been around since the Anthony-SifuExcuses build-up.

You predicted SifuExcuses would win, didn't you? ;)

Yes I have but no I don't think I did. I believe I stayed neutral from the start and haven't changed yet.

SifuAbel
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
yawn.................. no name........................... :rolleyes:

pages of bull****.......................

More dodging and weaving....................

BTW..... YOUR original challenge was to come to Austin AT YOUR GYM to see what you are made of. Apparently you are made of smoke and mirrors.

All I see is pages of yellow streaked convulsions. Others on this page have already called you out for being a coward.

The more you squirm about this the more you look like the dual personality weasel you are.

Going to some TD in Austin in two days is a cute distraction, but no guarantee of your attendance. I'm not in for wild goose chases, Mr. "I'll tell you my info when you get to Austin".

Its simplicity itself. Your name. Set up with your gym. have a real date for a real match. Not some chance meeting.

The end. No excuses.

Taylor, if you are by some chance actually a separate person, you have the personality of a wet bagel. You don't seem to have a style of your own.

How often do you go to Tampa?

1bad65
05-15-2008, 03:11 PM
BTW..... YOUR original challenge was to come to Austin AT YOUR GYM to see what you are made of. Apparently you are made of smoke and mirrors.

And you never did. Your semi-literate follower called it twice though.

And it was CONFIRMED Taylor was an instructor. And he posted to come on over.

All I see is pages of yellow streaked convulsions. Others on this page have already called you out for being a coward.

Yeah, I remember the epic fights you had with ShaolinTiger00, Djimbe's instructor, BaguaBear, Knifefighter......wait.... oh yeah you EXCUSED your way out of those.

No one called me that. I gave a date, place, time, and waiver. That's ducking?!?!?! :confused:

The more you squirm about this the more you look like the dual personality weasel you are.

Whatever KungFuOwnsYou KungFuDoesWork SifuAbel

Going to some TD in Austin in two days is a cute distraction, but no guarantee of your attendance. I'm not in for wild goose chases, Mr. "I'll tell you my info when you get to Austin".

No, it's real place to fight. I'll be there. I'll be the guy in the white boardshorts and black rashguard. I'll take pics and post them too.

Are you even in Austin right now?

Its simplicity itself. Your name. Set up with your gym. have a real date for a real match. Not some chance meeting.

Your challenge, my conditions. May 17th. Tao of Texas. 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. 1pm-5pm

The end. No excuses.

Whatever Mr knees, clothes, Ear Grind, I let him win, bad ref.......

Taylor, if you are by some chance actually a separate person, you have the personality of a wet bagel. You don't seem to have a style of your own.

He is a BJJ Purple Belt. I'm sure he will be there too. Do I need to repeat where and when? :D

How often do you go to Tampa?

More of the tried-and-true "I challenge you to come to me" bs.

What's the park called in Tampa? :D

Fox
05-15-2008, 03:21 PM
And you never did. Your semi-literate follower called it twice though.

And it was CONFIRMED Taylor was an instructor. And he posted to come on over.

Yeah, I remember the epic fights you had with ShaolinTiger00, Djimbe's instructor, BaguaBear, Knifefighter......wait.... oh yeah you EXCUSED your way out of those.

No one called me that. I gave a date, place, time, and waiver. That's ducking?!?!?! :confused:

Whatever KungFuOwnsYou KungFuDoesWork SifuAbel

No, it's real place to fight. I'll be there. I'll be the guy in the white boardshorts and black rashguard. I'll take pics and post them too.

Are you even in Austin right now?

Your challenge, my conditions. May 17th. Tao of Texas. 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. 1pm-5pm

Whatever Mr knees, clothes, Ear Grind, I let him win, bad ref.......

He is a BJJ Purple Belt. I'm sure he will be there too. Do I need to repeat where and when? :D

More of the tried-and-true "I challenge you to come to me" bs.

What's the park called in Tampa? :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..I could have sworn Taylor had plans on the 17th. I as well will be working, never said I would be there on the 17th.

Then again the 50's are the new 40's. I am glad I have gotten some pm's that said the article was bull****, you started. :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 03:25 PM
No one called me that. I gave a date, place, time, and waiver.

Reply]
Waiver? What waiver, Rudy never got a waiver from you. You won't even give him a name and contact info, let alone fax him a Waiver for his attourny to review...and you want to fight on the 17th?

You are seriously a coward, and your are doing everything in your power to duck this fight.

If you were actually for real, you'd at least give name, number and start setting up the legalities and venue. You won't even confirm your God Dammed name.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..I could have sworn Taylor had plans on the 17th. I as well will be working, never said I would be there on the 17th.

Fox, take your 2nd grade education and STFU. I never said you were coming.

I have no idea of Taylor's plans. I know he and I were BOTH at the last two Austin TDs. I'll be there on May 17th regardless.

Fox
05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Fox, take your 2nd grade education and STFU. I never said you were coming.

I have no idea of Taylor's plans. I know he and I were BOTH at the last two Austin TDs. I'll be there on May 17th regardless.

College education. you can't be a CW2 in the Army without it. Then again you have never been in the military..LOL

I see someone called you a coward:D

1bad65
05-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Waiver? What waiver, Rudy never got a waiver from you.

Tao of Texas provides waivers all those participating must sign. I sign them at EVERY TD. I posted this already. And it's their waiver, so he can't use the "I wont sign one written by Sam Browning" excuse.

You won't even give him a name and contact info, let alone fax him a Waiver for his attourny to review...and you want to fight on the 17th?

It's a friggin standard waiver. NOT ONCE has anyone at the TDs freaked out over it or had to bring in an attorney to read it. :rolleyes:

You are seriously a coward, and your are doing everything in your power to duck this fight.

Go screw yourself you piece of sh!t. You dare call me that with his lists of excuses longer than his fat arm.

He still has not said if he is Austin now! Or when he will be!

If you were actually for real, you'd at least give name, number and start setting up the legalities and venue. You won't even confirm your God Dammed name.

I guess the video SIFUEXCUSES requested and I posted is suddenly not enough. :rolleyes:

Post your name on the open forum first. Put your money where your mouth is.

I posted the gyms number and got burned, TWICE. While you are stupid enough to spend YEARS in a cult, I learn a bit quicker than you do. You still can't master the **** quote function! :D

1bad65
05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
I see someone called you a coward:D

I can see why you teach kids. Their balls are bigger than yours.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 03:51 PM
But I thought I "wasnt worth your time" :confused:

Fox
05-15-2008, 03:52 PM
I can see why you teach kids. Their balls are bigger than yours.

Well..At least I teach. You just ramble on, as a certian instructor told me. As for my balls..lol you been looking again , in my window?:D

Fox
05-15-2008, 03:55 PM
But I thought I "wasnt worth your time" :confused:

You aren't, but you keep bringing up my name. You whine about someone starting threads about you, then you do the same to others. Get a life, outside the net .:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Coward!

You claim to have a Waiver? Fax it to Rudy so his legal team can examine it. You can't expect him to just show up and sign what is there without his legal team examining it first. Real fights are not set up like amateurish BS throw downs. The waivers you sign for that are to protect PHROST not the fighters. Anyone fighting at a BS TD would have to be stupid to fight under those conditions.

Now, after all your smack talking and running your mouth, you won't even confirm what your name is? You talk all tough, and shoot your mouth and all you have is a Waiver that is there to protect PHROST?

If you want to act all "The Man" then you need to play the game like all the other big boys.....

Your a total f'n joke dude.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 04:03 PM
He still has not said if he is Austin now! Or when he will be!

Reply]
Why should he? you have not even confirmed your name. He has called your gym to try and start the process, they don't even know you.

Either take the steps to make this fight happen, or shut the samhell up already.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:10 PM
You claim to have a Waiver? Fax it to Rudy so his legal team can examine it. You can't expect him to just show up and sign what is there without his legal team examining it first.

Again, no one else ever has demanded this.

Deal: I will provide my full name and TX DL# on this condition:

SifuExcuses can PROVE to my satisfaction he is in Austin now.

Now lets see whose all talk.

The waivers you sign for that are to protect PHROST not the fighters. Anyone fighting at a BS TD would have to be stupid to fight under those conditions.

Wrong again, cult boy. They protect the participants and the gym holding it.

Now, after all your smack talking and running your mouth, you won't even confirm what your name is? You talk all tough, and shoot your mouth

What part of "I gave out my gym info and it got pranked twice and neither SifuExcuses, Fox, or 'Rashad Smith' showed up as promised" are you failing to grasp?

I learn from my mistakes. So does SifuExcuses, to an extent. It's why he will NEVER fight another e-challenge again.

If you want to act all "The Man" then you need to play the game like all the other big boys....*****.

The game is that the challenged gets to choose! that is correct right? Like Anthony challenged SifuExcuses. So SifuExcuses chose the venue, the ref, the rules, the place. See how it works?

Tao of Texas. May 17th. 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. 1pm-5pm

Your a total f'n joke dude.

Your a cult follower. And you though SifuExcuses would KO Anthony. A true pedigree of intelligence there buddy.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Why should he? you have not even confirmed your name. He has called your gym to try and start the process, they don't even know you.

Your a true jack-ass. NO gym will release members info. I provided video. They confirmed Taylor. Everyone who posts on the Bullshido austin TD thread knows who I am.

Either take the steps to make this fight happen, or shut the samhell up already.

I'm supposed to give all this personal info because he MIGHT be here?!?!

Fox
05-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Your a true jack-ass. NO gym will release members info. I provided video. They confirmed Taylor. Everyone who posts on the Bullshido austin TD thread knows who I am.

You are losing it..Rashad ever said he was coming, he said his cousin would.

Fox
05-15-2008, 04:24 PM

They said they heard of him. then again a gym will give info to the right person. If they knew of him , why not you?

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:34 PM
You are losing it..Rashad ever said he was coming, he said his cousin would.

Despite the TWO calls made by a certain b!tch, NO ONE ever showed up. Despite the threats to do so.

They said they heard of him. then again a gym will give info to the right person. If they knew of him , why not you?

I thought you never called!?!?:eek:

Giving out personal info on MEMBERS is a great way any gym to end up in hot water. They will give it out to people like police with a DRUG warrant for example, but not to an illiterate space cadet from Oklahoma.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Once SifuExcuses proves he is in Austin, he gets all the info he wants PLUS even more.....

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:38 PM
SifuExcuses TWICE threatened to sue Bullshido unless the Wiki came down. It's still up....;)

Fox
05-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Despite the TWO calls made by a certain b!tch, NO ONE ever showed up. Despite the threats to do so.

I thought you never called!?!?:eek:

Giving out personal info on MEMBERS is a great way any gym to end up in hot water. They will give it out to people like police with a DRUG warrant for example, but not to an illiterate space cadet from Oklahoma.

Wrong again, all my wife did was tell them she owned a gym and asked if it was ok for a person to challenge people to come to the gym and fight.

Then again you never know if she showed or not, since you are online most of the time. LOL

Fox
05-15-2008, 04:52 PM
SifuExcuses TWICE threatened to sue Bullshido unless the Wiki came down. It's still up....;)

Thats Rudy, I get free advertising, which equals more students. Thanks

1bad65
05-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Wrong again, all my wife did was tell them she owned a gym and asked if it was ok for a person to challenge people to come to the gym and fight.

Then again you never know if she showed or not, since you are online most of the time. LOL

You're such a liar. That's like the 512th story you've said about the phone calls.

Am I still "not worth your time?"

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 04:54 PM
You have been calling him out forever dude, cut the crap.

The BS TD waiver, no matter what it does, must be examined by the legal team of the fighters. You aren't playing Bullshido pretend here. This is a real fight, not one of those freindly sparring social meetups you see the BS TD's to be. You can't just show up and "Play" This isn't play, it's the real thing here.

Rudy has to "Prove" he's in Austin? What are you retarded or something? That is the lamest excuse I ever heard. Do you even want to fight him? Or are you just blowing smoke like a poser?

If you really want to fight, you have to take the steps to set this up right.

FIRST You and Rudy need to be communicating OFF the boards. Exchange phone numbers, and CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.

Really, have you ever seen a UFC where the card reads "Chuck Liiddel VS. some guy from the internet?"

If you don't want to share on the forums, you still need to share it with Rudy. If you can't even confirm your name, after all this smack talking and YEARS of calling him out over, and over. and over again, then you are simply too much of a yellow striped coward to actually ever fight the man.

Once you get through the first really easy steps...which you can't seem to do. you need to discuss the venue, the rule set. Attorneys need to be consulted to draw up a waiver that will satisfy both sides.

You also have to make sure the insurance coverage for the venue, hosts and various other participants is good.

Since your dilly dallying and refusal to cooperate in even the simplest things has delayed this to such and extent, there is no way anyone can get all this set up in 2 days to be ready to fight by the 17th. Even if Rudy is there now, there just isn't enough time.

All you do is cry, whine and Cry and attempt to shift the blame to him, when YOU are the biggest obstacle to this whole process.

Hold up your end to making this happen, or shut your pathetic trap.

Also, constantly launching attacks at me based on the cult thing isn't helping your position. One of the things I am best known for is rallying a nation wide movement against them. That movement got dozens of location in cities across the nation SHUT DOWN. They are barley surviving with only a hand full of struggling schools, in large part due to me and the people who followed my lead.

Before you open your foolish mouth, you had better know what you are talking about.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 04:59 PM

Reply]
Yeah, everyone knows who you are, except the one guy who you have been OBSESSIVELY calling out over, and over, and over agin for the last few YEARS.

You are a *****, and a Coward.

Stop hiding, and do this thing already.

Fox
05-15-2008, 05:00 PM
You're such a liar. That's like the 512th story you've said about the phone calls.

Am I still "not worth your time?"

Whatever, rant away. Thats exactly what she said. You aren't worth my time. You are not comming to me so STFU,untill you do. I am here. Put that in your article.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 05:23 PM
The BS TD waiver, no matter what it does, must be examined by the legal team of the fighters. You aren't playing Bullshido pretend here. This is a real fight, not one of those freindly sparring social meetups you see the BS TD's to be. You can't just show up and "Play" This isn't play, it's the real thing here.

But that "Come to Shamel Park" line is the Real Deal baby!

Rudy has to "Prove" he's in Austin? What are you retarded or something? That is the lamest excuse I ever heard. Do you even want to fight him? Or are you just blowing smoke like a poser?

Yes he does. It's common sense, like don't join a cult. Oh wait, you weren't born with that. My bad.

Once he shows he is in the city the fight will be in, he gets the info, INCLUDING MY TXDL#.

FIRST You and Rudy need to be communicating OFF the boards. Exchange phone numbers, and CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.

I guess a date, time, and place are just too vague for brain trusts like you and SifuExcuses. And I like him to have to make excuses in public. The 'Top Secret movie' one was great! :D

Really, have you ever seen a UFC where the card reads "Chuck Liiddel VS. some guy from the internet?"

Or Chuck Liddell vs ____ on Sept 30th, no sept 31st, no Oct 1st.

Or Chuck Liddell vs ____ at some park.

If you don't want to share on the forums, you still need to share it with Rudy. If you can't even confirm your name, after all this smack talking and YEARS of calling him out over, and over. and over again, then you are simply too much of a yellow striped coward to actually ever fight the man.

Post your name! Post your gym's name AS I DID!

Remember, SifuExcuses never posted his name. It took YEARS of digging by Bullshido to find it. Chew on that, cult follower.

Attorneys need to be consulted to draw up a waiver that will satisfy both sides.

Like a guy training at a friggin park has a 'legal team'. :rolleyes:

He has no attorney and any non-ex cultist can see that. Bullshido is still waiting for those lawsuits. :D

You also have to make sure the insurance coverage for the venue, hosts and various other participants is good.

That's Tao of Texas concern. I'm responsible for my own body. I have excellent insurance for myself.

Since your dilly dallying and refusal to cooperate in even the simplest things has delayed this to such and extent, there is no way anyone can get all this set up in 2 days to be ready to fight by the 17th. Even if Rudy is there now, there just isn't enough time.

Where have we heard this before!?!?!

SifuExcuses has blown over a week now refusing to provide the movie name or the dates he will be here.

May 17th. Tao of Texas. 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. 1pm-5pm. White shorts, black top.

Before you open your foolish mouth, you had better know what you are talking about.

You were in a cult for a long time. You're an idiot. Live with it.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Whatever, rant away. Thats exactly what she said. You aren't worth my time. You are not comming to me so STFU,untill you do. I am here. Put that in your article.

Your punking out has been documented in the article for all to see. Your free to refute it with FACTS. Good luck.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Your just sad man.

As for the cult, no, I wasn't in all that long. I only made the second rank in thier schools, like FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. So again, don't speak when you just plain don't know. It just shows your stupidity.

Fox
05-15-2008, 05:34 PM
I have a friend that Instructs in a park. He has a legal team. I am not worried about that article. I was pmed it was bull****..LOL

Yao Sing
05-15-2008, 05:51 PM
The 'Top Secret movie' one was great! :D

SifuExcuses has blown over a week now refusing to provide the movie name or the dates he will be here.

I currently have 2 film projects coming up. One is a cheap indie film about serial killer who dresses up in a bunny suit (I know, lame but it's paid work) on Halloween and goes on a killing spree. I play the Sheriff that caught him originally. Now it's Halloween again and he just busted out but I'm retired and have a drinking problem. I expect this to hit a film festival or 2 then they'll sell it on their website.

The other film I can't tell you about because I signed a NDA. The script has been expanded to add an A-List actor and it looks like Tom Savini will be doing the special effects. This one should be good but will go straight to DVD. I think distribution is already set. Should be in Blockbuster by next year.

So yes, it's not unusual to sign a NDA for some of the bigger films even if it's a low budget indie film.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 07:58 PM
It just shows your stupidity.

And you picking SifuExcuses to beat Anthony shows yours.

1bad65
05-15-2008, 08:00 PM
I have a friend that Instructs in a park. He has a legal team. I am not worried about that article. I was pmed it was bull****..LOL

Whatever. Your such a bad liar it's not even funny.

Last time SifuExcuses used Justin's lawyer, not this supposed legal eagle team you fools keep bringing up.

If it's so untrue, will you be suing Bullshido as well? :D

1bad65
05-15-2008, 08:02 PM
So yes, it's not unusual to sign a NDA for some of the bigger films even if it's a low budget indie film.

Two problems here:

1. The calls I made I was told NO films were shooting here in May.
2. He can still say what dates he will be in Austin without violating any NDA.

Again: SifuExcuses has still not said if he is even here right now!

zapruder_bjj
05-15-2008, 10:17 PM

Then again the 50's are the new 40's. I am glad I have gotten some pm's that said the article was bull****, you started. :rolleyes:

I will be at the TD, though I might be a bit late as I will be attending a seminar.

SifuAbel
05-16-2008, 01:16 AM
You have been calling him out forever dude, cut the crap.

Once you get through the first really easy steps...which you can't seem to do. you need to discuss the venue, the rule set. Attorneys need to be consulted to draw up a waiver that will satisfy both sides.

All you do is cry, whine and Cry and attempt to shift the blame to him, when YOU are the biggest obstacle to this whole process.

Also, constantly launching attacks at me based on the cult thing isn't helping your position. One of the things I am best known for is rallying a nation wide movement against them. That movement got dozens of location in cities across the nation SHUT DOWN. They are barley surviving with only a hand full of struggling schools, in large part due to me and the people who followed my lead.

I seem to remember doing most of all this for anthony.

This is a lost pathetic cause.

He's just afraid I'm in Austin specifically to sneak up behind him and club him to death with a three day old salmon. Its just one zig after another zag after another after another.

Keep in mind this is the same .5suck69 that wanted me to go to Austin initially without ANY info and just wait at the Kinkos for him to return my email. If at all. "Come to Austin and I'll tell you when you get here." Puuuuuuuusssssssy.

So does this make it like 100 to 1 post ratio yet?

SifuAbel
05-16-2008, 01:23 AM
I will be at the TD, though I might be a bit late as I will be attending a seminar.

How interesting, you'll be at a TD........... maybe................again.

With no video on you doing anything. Again.

Keep looking over your shoulder, I might be behind you with a salmon just waiting to strike.

1bad65
05-16-2008, 06:04 AM
I seem to remember doing most of all this for anthony.

I remember you changing the date 3 times and the venue twice.

He's just afraid I'm in Austin specifically to sneak up behind him and club him to death with a three day old salmon.

I'm so scared I told where I will be at, at what time, and what I will be wearing. And you have video of me.

Its just one zig after another zag after another after another.

Like this: "Sept 29th, No Sept 28th, Wait its Oct 1st!" or "Kung-Fu Connection...doh I meant Action Fitness!"

unkokusai
05-16-2008, 06:04 AM
May 17th. Tao of Texas. 805 Capitol Court Austin, Texas. 1pm-5pm.

Alright! Its on tomorrow! I'm sure the fat monkey will really show what he is made of this time! Should be exciting.

1bad65
05-16-2008, 06:05 AM
Keep looking over your shoulder, I might be behind you with a salmon just waiting to strike.

We all know you love food!