PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Ralek!

Samurai Jack
05-12-2008, 03:46 AM
We sure miss you man. There's this whole new MMA forum and everything that you could be challenging people on, or maybe you'd just use it to build an army of BJJ stormtroopers to roll over all of the Wushu players.

It was an era man... an era.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-12-2008, 06:51 AM
I raise my Glass in a Birthday toast to the GREATEST Troll of them all!! :)

diego
05-12-2008, 09:59 AM
I raise my Glass in a Birthday toast to the GREATEST Troll of them all!! :)

lol, what ever happened to Smeagel?.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-12-2008, 10:34 AM
I allways thought Ralek was Gene Ching. Only Gene himself would have the writing talent needed to pull something like that off and get away with it.

if you notice, Ralek dissapered around the time i started posting that I though he was Gene.

also, you never saw Gene and Ralek in the same park in Maryland at the same time either.

SifuAbel
05-12-2008, 10:36 AM
No, ralek was ST00.

GeneChing
05-12-2008, 12:08 PM
I wasn't Ralek. But thanks for the sideways props on my writing... I think..:confused:

A few people accused me of being MK tho. Not that I'm MK either. I think RD'S Alias - 1A is Royal Dragon. :p

David Jamieson
05-12-2008, 12:10 PM
My name used to end in lek and now it ends in on. :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Wasn't ST00 Gene Ching too?

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Hmm, maybe I should shut up. Last time this subject came up i lost the ability to post in this forum.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-13-2008, 10:44 PM
i remember when i made up this big story about rolls being a buddy of mine who lied about all his bull**** and it got to the point where rolls started going along with it. i always liked rolls.

golden arhat
05-14-2008, 03:34 AM
where are all the trolls nowadays

i miss them

sanjuro_ronin
05-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Ah, trolls and the internet forums...

The internet is the great "equalizer", you can have one person that has legit experience, verifiable experience, posts his name, instructors name, all the info one could won't even videos and then you can have another person with ZERO verifiable anything and spewing the biggest load of crap and they will both get "equal billing".

Only on the net can things that can't be verified be taken at face value and even valued higher than things already verified and proven.

In many ways, the BS of the MA has gain new life because of the net, amazing how the "information age" can so easily be the "disinformation age".

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-14-2008, 05:28 AM
I think I came on board just after Ralek left; I also caught the tail end of Blooming Lotus; i as around for Happeh though, he was a real a piece of work; I also miss Neil / Lunghushan, he was a consistent source of existential angst; and of course, Takeshi had some brilliant moments...

Reply]
Ask, and you shall receive!!

http://www.happehtheory.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/happeh

http://www.happehtheory.com/phpBB2/index.php

Neil left because he thought he had been banned, but in reality he was plagued by the same glitch that won't let me post under my name on the main forum.

Oh, and LOL @ Gene!! :)

Pork Chop
05-14-2008, 08:49 AM
I know ST00 in person and I believe what he told me about Ralek: tall goofy kid, with dark hair, that did some bjj - i think started out with a group that met in a garage in Fred-neck and moved onto a bigger school after that. I really think he was just a young guy with too much free time on his hands.

I met no_know in person and he really does talk a bit like that - very cerebral guy.

I saw Blooming Lotus on another bodybuilding forum. Her ideas about training have changed somewhat (a lot more realistic imho) and she was nice to me over private message for a few weeks of regular correspondence.

I think I miss Ralek/Rolls the most coz of how irate he would make people. No other troll even comes close imho.

MasterKiller
05-14-2008, 10:24 AM
A few people accused me of being MK tho. Not that I'm MK either.

LOL ! .

brothernumber9
05-14-2008, 01:12 PM
I think honorable mention could go to Ego Extrodinaire/Goktimus Prime/Ego Maximus. And also Sui Fu, although he was never a troll, he could be very troll like and would never talk (type) straight forward.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-15-2008, 10:56 AM
there's also that one guy who posts about ****ing people's grandmothers half the time. that guy's a jerk.

bodhitree
05-15-2008, 12:04 PM
there's also that one guy who posts about ****ing people's grandmothers half the time. that guy's a jerk.

I heard that guy had a really nasty 3 way with my grandparents:(

sanjuro_ronin
05-15-2008, 12:09 PM
The quality of trolls has gone down quite a bit, I mean, they don't even try that hard anymore.
Don't they realize that:

SifuAbel
05-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Ah, trolls and the internet forums...

The internet is the great "equalizer", you can have one person that has legit experience, verifiable experience, posts his name, instructors name, all the info one could won't even videos and then you can have another person with ZERO verifiable anything and spewing the biggest load of crap and they will both get "equal billing".

Only on the net can things that can't be verified be taken at face value and even valued higher than things already verified and proven.

In many ways, the BS of the MA has gain new life because of the net, amazing how the "information age" can so easily be the "disinformation age".

tell me about it.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I heard that guy had a really nasty 3 way with my grandparents:(

your grandpa totally made me tounge fuk his ass hole.

i mean he made that guy do that.

Yung Apprentice
05-21-2009, 10:33 AM
LOL, dang, memories. Rolls was an interesting cat.

ShaolinTiger00
05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
I know ST00 in person and I believe what he told me about Ralek: tall goofy kid, with dark hair, that did some bjj - i think started out with a group that met in a garage in Fred-neck and moved onto a bigger school after that. I really think he was just a young guy with too much free time on his hands.

I met no_know in person and he really does talk a bit like that - very cerebral guy.

I saw Blooming Lotus on another bodybuilding forum. Her ideas about training have changed somewhat (a lot more realistic imho) and she was nice to me over private message for a few weeks of regular correspondence.

I think I miss Ralek/Rolls the most coz of how irate he would make people. No other troll even comes close imho.

Thank you for the respect bro. As someone I know in actual life, that means a lot to me. Ralek was exactly as I told and there were probably other KFO'ers that had email correspondence with him at that time. (Apoweyn? Merryprankster?) who also know me in the real world who know I am a man of my word.

Which is pretty self evident in the fact that I was the only guy to go out and put the troll to the test instead of arguing with him over the internet..

The idea that Ralek and I were the same person is just absurd. I didn't even know what bjj really was when I met him.

Ben Gash
05-21-2009, 02:09 PM
I think honorable mention could go to Ego Extrodinaire/Goktimus Prime/Ego Maximus. And also Sui Fu, although he was never a troll, he could be very troll like and would never talk (type) straight forward.

Ah, our od friend Kelvin Chan. I just found his Youtube channel, LOL
http://www.youtube.com/user/goktimusprime

lkfmdc
05-21-2009, 02:10 PM
A few people accused me of being MK tho. Not that I'm MK either.

come on people, get with the program, we established a long time ago that I, I mean Gene, or rather "me", was in fact LKFMDC......

GeneChing
05-21-2009, 02:21 PM
...that notion makes me feel kinda dirty....
:o

Way to ttt, Yung Apprentice.

Yung Apprentice
05-21-2009, 05:10 PM
LMAO, sorry Gene, I was going thru a recent thread (can't remember which) and it brought up Ralek, lol. And so I searched for Ralek's name cuz, I remember the good ol times or not so good ol times and came across this semi recent thread. Dang, I guess I am responsibile for keeping Ralek's name out there, my bad yall!

GeneChing
05-21-2009, 05:34 PM
YOU ARE RALEK!!!

...or maybe you're lkfmdc...

:confused:

Yung Apprentice
05-21-2009, 05:47 PM
lol, sorry to disapoint. I never got my butt kicked by ST00. (not that he can't mind you)

Besides, we already discovered he is your alter ego. (minus the nacho cheese):D