PDA

View Full Version : David Peterson LA visit in July

Ernie
05-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Hey guys and Gals and everything in-between

David is coming down to work with me and my crew for a week [ the training will be private just for the guys ]
but I was thinking of setting up a meet and greet dinner or something for any of you cats that have not had a chance to hang with him
if any one is down just email me Ernie@wingchuncoach.com
and IF it goes down I will send out the Info

some of David recent contributions to the wing chun world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhHyjYsua0 SLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGvV0OwrMI8&feature=related CK

canglong
05-17-2008, 05:27 PM
Ernie,
Sounds good man please do keep us posted as things develop and are finalized. I for one am interested but of course timing is everything and it just depends on the dates as always.

Ernie
05-17-2008, 06:14 PM
Email me if you want exact dates buddy .. he will be here '' during'' the week
so we will be having something on the weekdays

There will probably be ''public'' seminars in the future ,,as allot of people wanted to come to this one once they got buzz what are little LA crew was putting together ..

but our philosophy is a pure research group and David has been a major contributor of our research [ Of course Gary was the foundation and who I owe tons to ! ] but between myself and the guys we have recently traveled to HK and Europe to meet / train and research all the main WSL cats we can get our hands on, get a look at the broader picture in a unemotional and un biased way.

[ I'ts why i have been so quite ,,, over the last 2 years just letting things sink in testing training methods and measuring for the results ''average'' guy not just the athletically/naturally gifted ones ]

So this time around it's a way to thank David for being so supportive[ this will be a 10th anniversary of sorts for He and I , he really got my fire lit to learn VT a decade ago on his last LA visit and has been there for me ever since ] and let him see what we have been up to .....play good karma forward :)

next time we will hook up with other groups and families to make a fun open event that we can all have a blast and share stuff

bennyvt
05-17-2008, 09:06 PM
HI,
Good to see david is getting around, he's a really nice guy and his knowledge is really good. We had a joint conference of sorts (called "the border incident", as it was between to cities.) My teacher, john smith and david all did seminars and we all trained togeather, it was the first meeting of WSL lineage in Australia and at the time no one was doing that as far as I know. Would love to do another one.
But please tell him that little Benny, Bill student says hello and I would love to get time to go to melbourne and do some training.:D

Ernie
05-17-2008, 11:54 PM
HI,
Good to see david is getting around, he's a really nice guy and his knowledge is really good. We had a joint conference of sorts (called "the border incident", as it was between to cities.) My teacher, john smith and david all did seminars and we all trained togeather, it was the first meeting of WSL lineage in Australia and at the time no one was doing that as far as I know. Would love to do another one.
But please tell him that little Benny, Bill student says hello and I would love to get time to go to melbourne and do some training.:D

will do and your in great hands with big uncle John !
he has been loads of help in my research as well ,, dude is just straight up and honest ,,love that

Tell him I said Holla:D

bennyvt
05-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Sorry I meant that my teacher, Bill dowding, also did a talk at the meeting. I am not a John Smith student. John Smith is a really cool guy as well.