PDA

View Full Version : Hung Sing Frank blamed for Global Warming

Yao Sing
05-17-2008, 07:22 PM
read it here (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1973230/Fat-people-blamed-for-global-warming.html)

Ha! Just a joke.

But is it?

CLFNole
05-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Look out you are going to bring Al Gore into this fiasco.

hskwarrior
05-17-2008, 08:54 PM
it could have been the beans!

Eric Olson
05-18-2008, 09:03 AM
it could have been the beans!

Lol...methane is a powerful greenhouse gas!

EO

hskwarrior
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
get ready i feel another one comin! RUNNNNNNNN! Run for your lives!!!!

David Jamieson
05-23-2008, 05:21 PM
well, let's just calculate how stupid these british grant sucking scientists are.

HardWork8
05-25-2008, 07:53 PM
well, let's just calculate how stupid these british grant sucking scientists are.

I live here in the UK and will be here for another 2 months. I would say that the British scientists are not really stupid, however they work for the system that is "sucking" the money out of public hands through fees,fines,taxes and so on. Of course all this is for the "public benefit".

I would say that they are testing the ground for a new kind of a tax and believe me that they will do it too if the public turn out to be stupid enough to fall for this.:mad:

unkokusai
05-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I live here in the UK and will be here for another 2 months.

I imagine they must be planning a national day of celebration for getting rid of you.

Guess this means you have to find a new basement, huh?

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Guess this means you have to find a new basement, huh?

Maybe, we can train together in your basement? I can wipe off your drool to pay my way, I promise.

lkfmdc
05-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Being a Jew, I doubt you train in a basement? Don't you gather in your "temples" and drink the blood of gentile children? I cry as I wipe the blood up.

I see your mental breakdown has carried over to this thread as well.

Considering your trying to avoid those child sex charges from Thailand, and your posts quoting "Mein Kampf", I think it is safe to say we should all just ignore you

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 06:09 PM
I see your mental breakdown has carried over to this thread as well.

Considering your trying to avoid those child sex charges from Thailand, and your posts quoting "Mein Kampf", I think it is safe to say we should all just ignore you

:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
05-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Listen, it isn't our fault you attacked Jews, Chris' elderly mother, Asians and Catholics in that other thread. It isn't our fault you are suffering from an identity crisis, or that you put up that web page whose link got spread by PM...

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Listen, it isn't our fault you attacked Jews, Chris' elderly mother, Asians and Catholics in that other thread. It isn't our fault you are suffering from an identity crisis, or that you put up that web page whose link got spread by PM...

lkfmdc
05-30-2008, 08:56 PM
You were thumping your chest about your fascist affiliations on the other thread, are you now denying it? :confused:

wack job, different personalities on different threads :rolleyes:

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 09:20 PM
You were thumping your chest about your fascist affiliations on the other thread, are you now denying it? :confused:

wack job, different personalities on different threads :rolleyes:

unkokusai
05-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Maybe, we can train together .

Have you forgotten? Your super secret 'real' kungfu only works when you train alone.

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Have you forgotten? Your super secret 'real' kungfu only works when you train alone.

Intellectually speaking I will still be alone if we train together.;)

unkokusai
05-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Intellectually speaking I will still be alone if we train together.;)

You can say that again!

HardWork8
05-30-2008, 10:26 PM
You can say that again!
Intellectually speaking I will still be alone if we train together.:rolleyes:

PS. You are even slower than usual today. I will repeat again if you want. Anything to help Unkokusai, the Forum Retard.

unkokusai
05-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Wow, super funny. Got any more gems? Some jokes about the blind or the crippled?

On top of being a dim-witted, ridiculous LARPing loser, you are truly an offensive excuse for a human being.

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 05:35 AM
After hardwork8's behavior in the other thread, anti-semitic, anti-Asian, anti-Catholic, even attacking Chris' mother :mad: how can we possibly take this person seriusly?

cjurakpt
05-31-2008, 06:06 AM
Intellectually speaking I will still be alone if we train together.:rolleyes:

PS. You are even slower than usual today. I will repeat again if you want. Anything to help Unkokusai, the Forum Retard.

now he's back to denigrating the cognitively challenged - and he sends me this PM trying to play it off like it's some kind of prank, and tries to drag our friend Sanjuro and me into it as we've both been bamboozled alongside of him:

Hello,
I could have contacted Sanjuro_Ronin, but I decided to contact you instead because wether you like it or not Sanjuro has misrepresented me regarding the Bullshido thread. That makes him dishonest.
Now, if you'll be kind enough to SWITCH OFF your ignore button for a few minutes and read my actual posts rather than what Ikfmdc quoted me saying you will see that you, Sanjuro and myself are indeed victims of his prank.

He even seems to think that I have him on ignore, which I do not (and never have, despite everything). I don't know what he take me for, but I certainly will not be complicit to his hate-mongering...

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 06:13 AM
After his degeneration into ranting in the other thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=864276&postcount=72) I'm afraid we can't take this person seriously. In fact, we need to just ignore him and send a clear message that hate, racism, sexism and religious intolerance are not acceptable here

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 08:40 AM
now he's back to denigrating the cognitively challenged - and he sends me this PM trying to play it off like it's some kind of prank, and tries to drag our friend Sanjuro and me into it as we've both been bamboozled alongside of him:

Christ! talk about cognitively challenged! You mean when you saw all those nasty statements quoted by Ikfmdc which were attributed to me, you didn't even bother to go and see the MY ORIGINAL POSTS to see wether this was for real? To see wether Ikfmdc had re-edited my posts?

Because, if you were half as intelligent as you pretend to be you would have chequed Ikfmdc's version of my posts with my actual posts and you would have seen that he had edited my posts to sound anti semetic.

Then you would have gone to your "friend" Sanjuro who has got his fingers in his ears singing La,La,La to escape from the truth that he is nothing but a glorified kickboxer(despite his "kung fu" training), and told him of Ikfmdc's prank so that he would not continue making a fool of himself by comments he makes on Ikfmdc's edited version of my posts.

He even seems to think that I have him on ignore, which I do not (and never have, despite everything). I don't know what he take me for, but I certainly will not be complicit to his hate-mongering...

GO AND READ MY ACTUAL POSTS RATHER THAN IKFMDC'S SUPPOSED QUOTES!

You know what the difference between you and the usual cognitively challenged person is? No? Ok, I'll tell you, the normally cognitively challenged people don't pretend to be intelligent. So you seem to be one in a million.

Happy now? There now go and feel important with yourself.

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 08:47 AM
Dear lord, just look ABOVE! Now he's attributing Chris' posts to me, his mind is so confused :confused:

I guess deep down inside he knows that his racist posts, and the posts attacking Chris' mom, just were not right, and maybe he is conflicted?

I still think he needs to apologize for that PM which quoted "Mein Kampf"

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Dear lord, just look ABOVE! Now he's attributing Chris' posts to me, his mind is so confused :confused:

I guess deep down inside he knows that his racist posts, and the posts attacking Chris' mom, just were not right, and maybe he is conflicted?

I still think he needs to apologize for that PM which quoted "Mein Kampf"

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Ikfmdc

It's right there in black and white, you tried to attribute that quote to me, and it is in fact from Chris (CJurakPT) post

Are you in denial?

Or are you confused?

Or is this yet another example of your mental degeneration

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Again, here is more of your anti-semitic, racist ramblings, including your assault on Chris' dear mother :mad: (ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=)

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 09:36 AM
It's right there in black and white, you tried to attribute that quote to me, and it is in fact from Chris (CJurakPT) post

Are you in denial?

Or are you confused?

Or is this yet another example of your mental degeneration

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 09:47 AM
do you think an emotocon excuses or gets you out from posts like this? (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=)

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 09:53 AM
do you think an emotocon excuses or gets you out from posts like this? (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=)

Drake
05-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Now why'd you all have to go and steal Frank's thread?

cjurakpt
05-31-2008, 11:35 AM
:confused:
Christ! talk about cognitively challenged! You mean when you saw all those nasty statements quoted by Ikfmdc which were attributed to me, you didn't even bother to go and see the MY ORIGINAL POSTS to see wether this was for real? To see wether Ikfmdc had re-edited my posts?

Because, if you were half as intelligent as you pretend to be you would have chequed Ikfmdc's version of my posts with my actual posts and you would have seen that he had edited my posts to sound anti semetic.

Then you would have gone to your "friend" Sanjuro who has got his fingers in his ears singing La,La,La to escape from the truth that he is nothing but a glorified kickboxer(despite his "kung fu" training), and told him of Ikfmdc's prank so that he would not continue making a fool of himself by comments he makes on Ikfmdc's edited version of my posts.

GO AND READ MY ACTUAL POSTS RATHER THAN IKFMDC'S SUPPOSED QUOTES!

You know what the difference between you and the usual cognitively challenged person is? No? Ok, I'll tell you, the normally cognitively challenged people don't pretend to be intelligent. So you seem to be one in a million.

Happy now? There now go and feel important with yourself.
wow; more raving; honestly, I don't have any idea what he's talking about, the most I can get from his ranting is that now he's accusing Dave of re-editing his original posts, which is just bizarre, because how would Dave have access to what he posts? and even if he could do that, why would Dave, who is Jewish, engage in anti-semitism? it just doesn't follow logically...

sigh - well, I guess it's just more of his perverse rhetoric to try and drag the rest of the forum down into his pit of supremacist despair; hopefully, one day, he will realize that hatred is not the way, and that he will get the help he desperately needs...:(

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 12:06 PM
Chris, it's obvious he has a tedious grasp on reality. He HAS accused me of altering his own posts? :confused: Like I am a moderator or a god?

This is what he sent me....

Ikfmdc, you JEW, who are you to edit my posts? That knucklehead kike Sanjuro may be awed by your semetic tricks, but not a pure blood like me. I will get you, we will purify our lands as has been proficised

cjurakpt
05-31-2008, 12:19 PM
he can't even spell "prophesied" correctly and he's harbingering your doom? and he accuses me of being cognitively challenged...

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 12:26 PM
He said it was the "Aryan way to spell it" :confused::eek:

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
He said it was the "Aryan way to spell it" :confused::eek:

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 03:04 PM
wow; more raving; honestly, I don't have any idea what he's talking about, the most I can get from his ranting is that now he's accusing Dave of re-editing his original posts, which is just bizarre, because how would Dave have access to what he posts? and even if he could do that, why would Dave, who is Jewish, engage in anti-semitism? it just doesn't follow logically...

sigh - well, I guess it's just more of his perverse rhetoric to try and drag the rest of the forum down into his pit of supremacist despair; hopefully, one day, he will realize that hatred is not the way, and that he will get the help he desperately needs...:(

CHRIS, ARE YOU REALLY THIS THICK? LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!

Go to the "MMA vs CLF" thread and read my ACTUAL post on the bottom of page 4. Afterwards cross check it with Ikfmdc's version of the my post, which is the 5th post on page 5. You will see then that having realized the level of thickness amongst you knuckleheads, Ikfmdc has opted to play a very untastful prank on all of you.

Of course then you are going to feel like the idiot that you are and after you get over it you can come and apologize to me for all your name calling.

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Cjurakpt's Enlightenment PART 2

If the facts have not still sank in after reading my actual post, which knowing you will be no surprise, then I recommend you to move down to post number 7 on the 5th page of MMA vs CLF thread and read my reaction to Ikfmdc's prank.

Then read post number 9 on the same page where Ikfmdc has changed that same post into another racist statement.

Don't worry things will sink in eventually and I eagerly await you apology.

cjurakpt
05-31-2008, 06:14 PM
CHRIS, ARE YOU REALLY THIS THICK? LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!

Go to the "MMA vs CLF" thread and read my ACTUAL post on the bottom of page 4. Afterwards cross check it with Ikfmdc's version of the my post, which is the 5th post on page 5. You will see then that having realized the level of thickness amongst you knuckleheads, Ikfmdc has opted to play a very untastful prank on all of you.

Of course then you are going to feel like the idiot that you are and after you get over it you can come and apologize to me for all your name calling.
a sad, sad thing, when someone's already tenuous grasp on reality completely disintegrates: trying cover his tracks by having readers criss-cross between threads, hoping that they will loose track of what actually happened;

and after all his documented derogatory comments, he accuses others of name-calling? sad, indeed...

Cjurakpt's Enlightenment PART 2

If the facts have not still sank in after reading my actual post, which knowing you will be no surprise, then I recommend you to move down to post number 7 on the 5th page of MMA vs CLF thread and read my reaction to Ikfmdc's prank.

Then read post number 9 on the same page where Ikfmdc has changed that same post into another racist statement.

Don't worry things will sink in eventually and I eagerly await you apology.

an apology? yes, I would like to apologize to anyone who has to be exposed to this vile display of hatred; especially new readers, one can only imagine the impression of the forum they will have, thinking that this is the typical sort of content;

I think that the important thing now is to try to find the courage for everyone to forgive this unfortunate individual's anger issues, and pray together for his facing his obvious addiction to slander successfully

cjurakpt
05-31-2008, 06:28 PM
unfortunately, exactly what I was worried about seems to have already occurred...:(

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=864547&postcount=93

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 06:35 PM
a sad, sad thing, when someone's already tenuous grasp on reality completely disintegrates: trying cover his tracks by having readers criss-cross between threads, hoping that they will loose track of what actually happened;

and after all his documented derogatory comments, he accuses others of name-calling? sad, indeed...

an apology? yes, I would like to apologize to anyone who has to be exposed to this vile display of hatred; especially new readers, one can only imagine the impression of the forum they will have, thinking that this is the typical sort of content;

I think that the important thing now is to try to find the courage for everyone to forgive this unfortunate individual's anger issues, and pray together for his facing his obvious addiction to slander successfully

I am now sure that you are part of this prank and you are going to milk it until Gene puts a stop to it, aren't you? Because even you can't be this thick, I mean it is scientifically impossible to be that thick even for someone like yourself.

As even with your limited intellected you would have had no problems in finding my actual posts. I made it easy for you to find the relevant posts, but yet you choose to continue this charade. LOL!

In real life I would sue your and Ikfmdc's @sses for even trying to imply that I was a racist antisemetic, but I suppose that the internet is a haven for intellectually challenged loosers such as yourself who go around these forums pretending to be "important".

Do you know that I used to recommend kickboxing to people who wanted to gain fighting skills relatively quickly, while warning them of the usual risks of injury such as bruised/broken ribs,facial bruising etc.

Now, after having exchanged messages with you and your fellow kickboxers (who pretend to be kung fu practitioners,:rolleyes:) I am not too sure wether anyone is going to want to follow my recommendation of "Kickboxing practice for quick results", after I add the risk of brain damage and retardedness to my warnings.

Anyway, continue to act like the idiots that you are and lose any remaining credibility that you may have left.:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 09:06 PM
In real life I would sue your and Ikfmdc's @sses

You go back and edit a few of your more offensive posts and think that is enough? :rolleyes:

Those comments about Chris' elderly mother were completely uncalled for. The anti-Catholic and anti-Asian stuff was of course beyond the pale. Then the threatening PM's to all of us.....

If Gene does anything, I hope he lets us post that link about you, though I doubt he'd want to expose the forum to your offensive hate speech!

SifuAbel
05-31-2008, 09:24 PM
HW8,

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 09:53 PM
HW8,

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

I am 45 years old. What I do for a living is irrelevant and don't tell me that you are falling for Ikfmdc's Prank, because that is all this is.

If you are not part of this prank then go to the MMA vs CFL thread and read page 4 and 5 carefully and you will see that my posts were doctored by Ikfmdc, and in very poor taste, when he used them as quotes. That is all.

When you do see the truth then please be sure to inform Gene about this little game that is being played by the forum "intellectuals". Of course, Gene knows already, but this way he will know that you are not part of the prank (at least I hope that you are not).

HardWork8
05-31-2008, 09:54 PM
You go back and edit a few of your more offensive posts and think that is enough? :rolleyes:

Those comments about Chris' elderly mother were completely uncalled for. The anti-Catholic and anti-Asian stuff was of course beyond the pale. Then the threatening PM's to all of us.....

If Gene does anything, I hope he lets us post that link about you, though I doubt he'd want to expose the forum to your offensive hate speech!

unkokusai
06-01-2008, 01:21 AM
What I do for a living is irrelevant.

I'm sure it is. :rolleyes:

So now we've got:

1) Secret kungfu

2) Secret first language

3) Secret job

lkfmdc
06-01-2008, 07:14 AM
I am 45 years old

Then why do you still live in your mother's basement?

What I do for a living is irrelevant

Well, your secret job (or lack of one) might explain why you are living in said basement

and don't tell me that you are falling for Ikfmdc's Prank

I don't know who this Ikfmdc is but you sure seem obsessed with them.... man crush?

Of course I edited out my offensive comments, my barrister informed me they were grounds for action

You also need to apologize for those comments about Chris' mother! :mad:

HardWork8
06-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Then why do you still live in your mother's basement?

[QUOTE=Ikfmdc]Well, your secret job (or lack of one) might explain why you are living in said basement

I don't know who this Ikfmdc is but you sure seem obsessed with them.... man crush?

You also need to apologize for those comments about Chris' mother! :mad:

lkfmdc
06-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Let's review

1. Hardwork8 is a self proclaimed expert in Chinese martial arts who
REFUSES TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF
REFUSES TO STATE WHAT STYLE HE PRACTICES
REFUSES TO NAME HIS TEACHER
and says his job is a "secret" :rolleyes:

Should I mention that he claimed that his teacher engaged in all sorts of matches against BJJ, Kickboxers, MMA fighters etc that he supposedly beat but then refused to give any details :rolleyes:

2. Hardwork8 was OWNED for similar claims on another forum. Literally embarassed and caught red handed in LIES

3. Unable to debate with the "big boys" (some of those who have called him out have over 20 years experience in the arts), he has resorted to calling people idiots and claiming to be a superior intellect

all the while mispelling words, misquoting people, claiming people who are against him are actually supporting him, aqnd generally slaughtering the English language

CONCLUSION: hardwork8 is a newbie with no practical experience, living in fantasy land and having fits from behind his keyboard that people are ruining his fantasy

lkfmdc
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
the secret true identify of hardwork8 revealed

HardWork8
06-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Let's review

1. Hardwork8 is a self proclaimed expert in Chinese martial arts who
REFUSES TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF
REFUSES TO STATE WHAT STYLE HE PRACTICES
REFUSES TO NAME HIS TEACHER
and says his job is a "secret" :rolleyes:

Should I mention that he claimed that his teacher engaged in all sorts of matches against BJJ, Kickboxers, MMA fighters etc that he supposedly beat but then refused to give any details :rolleyes:

2. Hardwork8 was OWNED for similar claims on another forum. Literally embarassed and caught red handed in LIES

3. Unable to debate with the "big boys" (some of those who have called him out have over 20 years experience in the arts), he has resorted to calling people idiots and claiming to be a superior intellect

all the while mispelling words, misquoting people, claiming people who are against him are actually supporting him, aqnd generally slaughtering the English language

CONCLUSION: hardwork8 is a newbie with no practical experience, living in fantasy land and having fits from behind his keyboard that people are ruining his fantasy

HardWork8
06-01-2008, 03:23 PM
the secret true identify of hardwork8 revealed

lkfmdc
06-01-2008, 03:44 PM
troll boy is speechless :rolleyes:

HardWork8
06-01-2008, 04:30 PM

unkokusai
06-01-2008, 07:30 PM

Let's hope he stays that way.

HardWork8
06-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Let's hope he stays that way.

Drake
06-02-2008, 05:41 AM
This must be the most poorly managed message board on the entire planet.

Lama Pai Sifu
06-02-2008, 05:51 AM

The lack of moderation has clearly run a once good forum into the toilet. Most of the people who have any positive contributions have already left.

I like the mods, especially MK & Seven* - I just think they give way too much slack and conversations go totally awry.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2008, 05:51 AM

Never used the ignore feature on any forum till this one, it is a must !
;)

Drake
06-02-2008, 05:57 AM
I've actually been discouraged from coming here by my GM, and I probably wouldn't if not for you, Frank, Ben Gash, CFLNole, and the Buk Sing mafia.

I can only take so much "Hardwork vs Everyone" and "1Bad## vs. SifuAbel".

I don't mind the Frank vs Extrajoseph, because at least they argue about CLF.

Speaking of CLF, my training has gone down the toilet. Been working on getting out of Germany, going to Fort Benning, and focusing on my pushups, situps, and 2-mile run (it's what we are tested on).

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2008, 06:08 AM
I've actually been discouraged from coming here by my GM, and I probably wouldn't if not for you, Frank, Ben Gash, CFLNole, and the Buk Sing mafia.

I can only take so much "Hardwork vs Everyone" and "1Bad## vs. SifuAbel".

I don't mind the Frank vs Extrajoseph, because at least they argue about CLF.

Speaking of CLF, my training has gone down the toilet. Been working on getting out of Germany, going to Fort Benning, and focusing on my pushups, situps, and 2-mile run (it's what we are tested on).

Its a salad bar Bro, take what you like and ignore the rest.
Sorry to hear about the CLF training, but we all get ups and downs, hang in there.

Drake
06-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Well... coming up in August I have have 12 weeks of chasing the monkey up and down the hill at Fort Benning, GA (Home of the Infantry, yay!), then I go to southern AZ for a few weeks of glorified paper shredding, then I go to Fort Sill, OK for two months of advanced monkey chasing, and then back to Ft. Huachuca, AZ for three months of identifying, analyzing, and annotating the monkey.

After that, I go to Fort Carson, CO, where I am likely to be just long enough to see the mountains before they ship me back off to Wacky-Land.