PDA

View Full Version : OT: Get these criminals off the streets!

Yao Sing
05-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Now here's your tax dollars at work getting these hard core criminals off the streets. Read this
crime alert (http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=28d2acca-9947-44cc-8831-9859f1f6137e) and rest assured you can sleep safely at night with hoodlums like this behind bars.

1bad65
05-18-2008, 11:41 AM
I agree with you 100%. This is the Nanny State at work. The amount of freedoms we have lost is a sad thing to behold.

David Jamieson
05-19-2008, 03:05 PM
wow, i think that is not even a legal action. It is a manipulation of the rule of law that should see the judge disrobed and thrown out of the system.

fascist *****.

Black Jack II
05-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Good find, that is a disgusting misuse of power and that idiot should be thrown out of court on his knee's. What a pathetic douchepuppet.

Facism.

NJM
05-19-2008, 06:48 PM
There's probably something more to this we're not hearing.

Mr Punch
05-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Tell me that site was something like 'The Onion'...?

That's ****ing pants-on-head retarded!

But hey BJ, I think that one stroke of genius puts you a few points ahead in the Ultimate Nanny State Race stakes! :p :D

Chosen-frozen
05-19-2008, 08:43 PM
You`reright, there`s got to be more to this than we`ve heard so far.

But anytime you violate a court order you can be thrown in jail for contempt. It`s basically the same as breaking probation. Odds are that when the order for him to follow up on her education was given, he was warned that not complying could include fines or jail time. I don`t agree with the sentence, but still, if you violate a court order you have noone but yourself to blame when they issue a warrant on your butt.

Shaolinlueb
05-19-2008, 09:25 PM
think that is bad? read this!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,356505,00.html

WAYNE, N.J. — A New Jersey couple, whose son was struck in the chest with a line drive, is planning to sue the maker of a metal baseball bat used in the game.
Two years ago, Steven Domalewski was pitching when the ball slammed into his chest and stopped his heart. He was resuscitated but now has brain damage and is severely disabled.
The family contends metal baseball bats are inherently unsafe for youth games because the ball comes off them much faster than from wooden bats. The lawsuit will also be filed against Little League Baseball and a sporting goods chain that sold the bat.
An attorney says Domalewski will need millions of dollars worth of medical care for the rest of his life.
The bat maker says while it sympathizes with Steven and his family, the bat is not to blame for the injury.

David Jamieson
05-20-2008, 06:12 AM
You`reright, there`s got to be more to this than we`ve heard so far.

But anytime you violate a court order you can be thrown in jail for contempt. It`s basically the same as breaking probation. Odds are that when the order for him to follow up on her education was given, he was warned that not complying could include fines or jail time. I don`t agree with the sentence, but still, if you violate a court order you have noone but yourself to blame when they issue a warrant on your butt.

The point is that you cannot make someone else responsible for the cure of someone else's stupidity or lethargy.

the judge failed to understand the principle of personal responsibility that matters when it comes to self improvement.

If the judge had given the complete tools to the man to ensure that the girl would continue her education that's one thing, but he didn't, he issued a foolish ultimatum and then covered his ass by calling it a court order.

If that is not an abuse of power, then there is an even more serious issue at hand.

In summary, he should have never been ordered to assure that there would be anything more than a bum in a seat at a school.

It is the equivalent of a judge telling a basketball coach that if his team doesn't win the final, he will do time because of breech. It is ludicrous. You cannot put taht weight on someone else, it is stupid, lacking in fundamental understanding of human nature and indicative of the judge's incapableness.