PDA

View Full Version : steroids

BruceSteveRoy
05-19-2008, 07:44 AM
This article is a little long but its an excellent read. this dude did a cycle of steroids so he could write about it and its amazing to read what it did to his body in such a short time.

i thought man boobs was the worst of it (and it still might be) but this guy went through the ringer and apparently everything that happened is pretty typical.

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/health/story/0,,2280111,00.html

WinterPalm
05-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Wake up, eat, jerk off, work out, eat, jerk off, eat, work out, eat, jerk off, eat, sleep.

Sounds like my day.:D

Seriously though, good read. I've known several guys that have taken it but none to that extent. It's sad when young men think they have to use drugs to get the success that real hard work will honestly bring them.
I think that professional sports should conduct year-round steroid tests and those caught should be banned for life and required to pay back what they've earned. Why? because so many guys feel that the guys at the top are juicing and that pushes them to do it.

Chief_Suicide
05-19-2008, 10:46 AM
That was an interesting read. He kept doing it because of the results even though he hated the side effects. Wow.... :(

golden arhat
05-20-2008, 06:04 AM
that was really good

thanx man

u know the really sad thing is that i know quite a few 16 to 21 year olds who are using that shiat, when there body is producing half of that stuff naturally!

sanjuro_ronin
05-20-2008, 06:16 AM
The amount of people using steroids for cosmetic reason is even greater than those using it for sport performance.
Sad state of the exercise/fitness industry.

TenTigers
05-20-2008, 09:34 AM
the article sounds a bit far-fetched to me. I have never heard of anyone jumping in doing such a 'stack' and at such large doses. Most start with dianabol, or winstrol and work up to these stacks.
I am not pro-steroids, don't get me wrong. All I am saying is that it seems not only stupid, but unrealistic.
-unless you're a teenager.:(