PDA

View Full Version : the devil wears prada

Shaolinlueb
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
yeah it was on so i decided to watch it. yeah women are b*tches.

i kinda liked it.

jethro
05-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Some people were talking about this on The Stunt People forum. WTF? Is there tits?

Shaolinlueb
05-22-2008, 10:56 AM
no just a bunch of c*nty women. that prove mens theories that woman can be heartless b*tches and not care about anything. and its ok for them, but if the guy does it, its wrong and bad!

冠木侍
05-25-2008, 04:31 PM
I got bored and actually watched this when it first came out (I had at one time watched everything else at that time).

Anne Hathaway has turned out to be so gorgeous...she's really blossomed since The Princess Diaries (Anyone watch Havoc?)

Back to this movie, aside from the fact that their are women who are bossy and insensitive, this movie seems to portray what life would be like in a real-life work situation for those who are new to the workforce. You have to start at the bottom, take your licks, and whatever crap your holier than thou boss throws at you. Well, it is a depiction of one reality.

The movie was nothing really special in my opinion. It was cute and Meryl Streep is very convincing as a her role (almost makes me think this may be how she acts IRL) of the big boss. I guess it's one of those make your feel good movies with a happy ending.

Anne Hathaway is still hot. :D

GeneChing
05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Collin Chou mentioned it too when I interviewed him for Forbidden Kingdom (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=765).

Anne was excellent in Brokeback Mountain (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43176). Can hardly wait to see her in Get Smart. And I always enjoy Meryl.

Shaolinlueb
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
anne hathaway is a fox. she isnt like super gorgoues either. she can be the girl next door! yeah it does chronicle well the job as the lowly desk person dealing with a bad boss.

meryl streep looked good for a women in her ...60's? she must have been hot in her youth.