NJM
05-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Desperate?

sanjuro_ronin
05-26-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't know about Takeshi but, Masumo Takahasi approves this post:

Samurai Jack
05-26-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't know much about Master Sensei Takeshi, but my mate Andy says that he's got a very big Judo Katana that he swings for the amusement of fit babes.

bodhitree
05-27-2008, 05:53 AM
Grandmaster sensei Takeshi once tried to hook me up with a bald-head girl, I was like "wtf, you know she had a bald head and you still tried to hook me up with her?"

Then I cut her bald head off with a judo katana!

lkfmdc
05-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Seppukku has been proven to be Shaolin Wookie

There is a forum rule against having two accounts and using them to troll

Why hasn't Shaolin Wookie and his alter ego been banned?

Please discuss :rolleyes:

冠木侍
05-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Seppukku has been proven to be Shaolin Wookie

There is a forum rule against having two accounts and using them to troll

Why hasn't Shaolin Wookie and his alter ego been banned?

Please discuss :rolleyes:

You a ball buster it seems.

BTW, how were u able to match the IP addresses? :cool:

lkfmdc
05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
You a ball buster it seems.

BTW, how were u able to match the IP addresses? :cool:

I didn't, a moderator did. But apparently only Gene can ban someone...

ball buster? no. I'd just like to see less trolls on here, maybe it's just me :cool:

冠木侍
05-27-2008, 08:10 PM
You usually out him whenever u get the chance. Just a trend I have noticed. Seems he has some history on this forum...

Agreed. I would actually like to have no trolls but less is acceptable under the circumstances.

Gene holds all the power but he is pre-occupied with his benefit for China. We must be patient it seems.

Take care. :cool:

lkfmdc
05-27-2008, 08:23 PM
You usually out him whenever u get the chance.

Some people on here are really annoying, but at least at other times contribute and discuss stuff. The "seppuku" screen name serves no purpose but trolling, often interjecting into serious discussion the most patently childish drivel. So, yes, I out him whenever he shows his face. And hope some day when Gene has a momment, he addresses it

Samurai Jack
05-27-2008, 11:27 PM
If being an annoying, thread-derailing troll was the criteria for banning, than many of the most prolific and popular forum members on this board wouldn't be here.

I'm kinda sick of seeing the funny guy get picked on, while the complete jerks bully and bicker away with impunity.

That said, Seppuku's ninja-esque silence on the matter clearly reflects the Enlightened wisdom of Professor Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi's teachings:

"The spitting Tiger is the power of the Immortal Spirtual."

-John Takeshi, Modern Day Buddha

Lucas
05-28-2008, 10:07 AM
Once I was walking past the Crenshaw Yoga and Dance Studio, and I saw Sensei Takeshi practicing with his Judo Katana.

I asked him, I said; "Hey, Sensei Takeshi, why do you practice so much with that Judo Katana"

For a reply, four ninjas dropped from the surrounding rooftops and tried to ambush the Sensei with deadly attacks that would shame a quickend viper. With a quick flourish of his nimble wrist, the Master dispatched all four ninjas, simply continuing on with his Kata!

At that point the Sensei looked upon me, and graced me with a smile. There was a small lustrious sparkle in his eye as he asked "Did you inquire something my friend?"

At that, I bowed, appologized for wasting the Sensei's time, and excused myself to go eat hotwings.

Thats my John Takeshi story.

The eye of the Dragons Tiger spiritual

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-28-2008, 12:08 PM
i once saw john takeshi pee on a homeless man.

but i had accidentally set the homeless man on fire, so takeshi and his urine were actually a heroes.

Oso
05-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Once I was walking past the Crenshaw Yoga and Dance Studio, and I saw Sensei Takeshi practicing with his Judo Katana.

I asked him, I said; "Hey, Sensei Takeshi, why do you practice so much with that Judo Katana"

For a reply, four ninjas dropped from the surrounding rooftops and tried to ambush the Sensei with deadly attacks that would shame a quickend viper. With a quick flourish of his nimble wrist, the Master dispatched all four ninjas, simply continuing on with his Kata!

At that point the Sensei looked upon me, and graced me with a smile. There was a small lustrious sparkle in his eye as he asked "Did you inquire something my friend?"

At that, I bowed, appologized for wasting the Sensei's time, and excused myself to go eat hotwings.

Thats my John Takeshi story.

The eye of the Dragons Tiger spiritual

wow...awesomeness

Oso
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
i once saw john takeshi pee on a homeless man.

but i had accidentally set the homeless man on fire, so takeshi and his urine were actually a heroes.

don't lie, you heifer...you set him on fire on purpose.

Lucas
05-29-2008, 08:44 AM
My guess would be that he set him on fire on purpose, just to watch John Takeshi pee on him.

Samurai Jack
05-29-2008, 11:25 AM
That was not urine my friends.

That was not urine.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-29-2008, 02:59 PM
My guess would be that he set him on fire on purpose, just to watch John Takeshi pee on him.

you guyz ......

Seppukku
05-31-2008, 05:47 AM
Some people on here are really annoying, but at least at other times contribute and discuss stuff. The "seppuku" screen name serves no purpose but trolling, often interjecting into serious discussion the most patently childish drivel. So, yes, I out him whenever he shows his face. And hope some day when Gene has a momment, he addresses it

John Takeshi is the mirror of KFM's posters. If you do not like what you see in Takeshi-san, it is not Takeshi-san that you need to ban. Perhaps you ought to look into yourself and see the dragon that is clouding the tiger spiritual of the mind. This "childish drivel" consists of what? Lineage pomposity? Stylistic superiority complexes? Street lethal and ring legal/lethal sophistry? Boasting of martial prowess? TMA vs. MMA drivel? E-Challenge matches? Fudging personal details? The attempt to galvanize respect for internet posting? False wisdom via aphorisms? Occultic, colloquial notions of Martial Arts? A voice that mimics exhortation....i.e., the voice of LKFMDC? Boorish, self-centered opinions that are about as convincing as the War on Terror?

Ah, young dragon. You will never know the tiger spiritual of the mind; for, it is contained in the habitual instinctual. You only know the LKFMDC of the mind, for you look into yourself as you hunt for the tiger, only finding his tracks by the poo he leaves in his wake.

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 05:57 AM
Seppuku = Shaolin Wookie = Shaolin Do

So I guess his Takeshi garbage really isn't fruit falling that far from the mother tree :rolleyes:

It's too bad that Shaolin Wookie can't come clean and admit he's been caught, or better yet, if he wants to "get into it" do it with his own account :rolleyes:

Troll away, except of course once you've been outed your trolling loses about 90% of its effect

Seppukku
05-31-2008, 06:00 AM
Troll away, except of course once you've been outed your trolling loses about 90% of its effect

They said the same thing about your sex life, after you were outed.

---John Takeshi

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 06:02 AM
blah blah

big talk from behind a keyboard :rolleyes:

I think it's just time to put you on ignore... you aren't even amusing anymore

Seppukku
05-31-2008, 06:02 AM
Seppuku = Shaolin Wookie = Shaolin Do

So I guess his Takeshi garbage really isn't fruit falling that far from the mother tree :rolleyes:

If I were Shaolin Wookie, would I say this?:

"Shaolin Wookie is a ***."

Quod Erat Demonstrandum. I think this proves what a superior rhetorician I am.

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 06:04 AM
From his profile here

Seppukku has not made any friends yet

what a surprise :rolleyes:

It's all over, you were tagged as Shaolin Wookie, failed trolling 101, don't troll from same computer :rolleyes:

Seppukku
05-31-2008, 06:05 AM
From his profile here

what a surprise :rolleyes:

It's all over, you were tagged as Shaolin Wookie, failed trolling 101, don't troll from same computer :rolleyes:

I don't own a computer. I post here by tapping into the tiger spiritual. My IP adress is the TIGER SPIRITUAL OF THE MIND.

lkfmdc
05-31-2008, 06:08 AM
This message is hidden because Seppukku is on your ignore list.

ah, satisfaction :D

Seppukku
05-31-2008, 06:13 AM
ah, satisfaction :D

Stop, duck, cover. Is he flame retardant, or flame retarded?

You be the judge.

Samurai Jack
05-31-2008, 08:03 PM
These posts make my week.

GeneChing
07-29-2008, 09:08 AM
...on an order from Kennesaw, GA...

GENE CHING IS TWICE THE MAN THAT JOHN TAKESHI IS, BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE DOING INVERSE MATHEMATICS

:rolleyes: