View Full Version : Tiger Claw at Knoxville, TN

Judge Pen
05-29-2008, 06:23 AM
"When: June 7, 2008 | 10:00am to 4:00pm

Where: Tiger Claw
5613 N Broadway
Knoxville, TN 37918
Find us on Google Maps

Tiger Claw will hold a fundraising parking lot sale Saturday, June 7, 2008 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Tiger Claw’s North Knoxville location. The parking lot sale is open to the public and all proceeds will go to Knoxville Habitat for Humanity. “We are very excited to work with Habitat for Humanity and give back to our community through such a great organization. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and receive huge savings on martial arts equipment, clothing, shoes and other products,” remarked Marcus Callis, Tiger Claw’s Knoxville office managing director. Merchandise available includes martial arts uniforms, sparring gear, martial arts weapons and much more.

Knoxville Habitat for Humanity volunteers will be on hand to give out information regarding their mission and work and answer any questions about the organization and volunteer opportunities.

This year, Tiger Claw is celebrating being in Knoxville, Tennessee for 20 years. Tiger Claw’s Knoxville operation has grown from a small rented office with five employees to a 3 acre campus with over 30 employees.

Through the work of Habitat for Humanity, thousands of low-income families have found new hope in the form of affordable housing. Churches, community groups and others have joined together to successfully tackle a significant social problem—decent housing for all. Today, Habitat for Humanity has built more than 250,000 houses, sheltering more than 1,000,000 people in more than 3,000 communities worldwide.

For more information, contact our Tennessee office at: 865-687-1000 or tn@tigerclaw.com

Don't miss this unique chance to get exclusive items, including prototypes, samples and discontinued gear."

Gene, you coming out for this one?

GeneChing
05-29-2008, 12:38 PM
And I run the Tigerclawfoundation.org (http://tigerclawfoundation.org/) site. Funny that I'd hear about it here. I've had my head down working on the Martial Arts Benefit for Quake Victims (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=864092), so I must have missed the memo. :o

I won't be in TN. I've actually never even visited the TN office. If you go, ask for me, just to antagonize them. On second thought, don't do that. They might make me go to TN and aside from the Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo, not much calls me to that fine state.

On June 7th, I'll be at the Zhang San Feng Festival (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50546). Wow, that's next week. Time to ttt that thread.

Oso
05-29-2008, 04:38 PM
you should visit just for JP and I. One night of drinking in KVL and another in AVL.

kwaichang
05-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Wouldnt you know it I will be out of town for a wedding, Hey JP contact me OK KC

dimethylsea
05-30-2008, 11:06 AM
I won't be in TN. I've actually never even visited the TN office. If you go, ask for me, just to antagonize them. On second thought, don't do that. They might make me go to TN and aside from the Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo, not much calls me to that fine state.

Next time you are passing through to Bonnaroo stop in Murfreesboro and
see the locals.. we've got a pretty amazin' setup. :)

GeneChing
05-30-2008, 11:50 AM
I've never been to TN ever.

Judge Pen
05-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I've never been to TN ever.

That's a shame. Tennessee's a nice place. The Jack Daniel's distillery and Bonnaroo are kind of out there but Nashville and Knoxville are nice little cities. Asheville is just on the other side of the Smokies and its a great place to hang out also. You should plan to come out some time.

KC, I'll call you later today.

GeneChing
04-29-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm cannibalizing this thread for our Knoxville crew. Apparently this is what they do to test stuff in between shipping martial arts gear to all you good people. One of the guys there asked me to post this. :rolleyes:

HTC Touch durability test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7U8A8C4RSQ)