PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Pages : [1] 2

CaptinPickAxe
06-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Same thing going on here at KFO, huh?

SifuAbel bullying people around I see. How is Gene doing? I haven't been here in years.

SifuAbel
06-04-2008, 02:47 AM
Lord, when it rains it pours. :rolleyes: Theres a whole new class of poop holes you can bugger now, enjoy.

GeneChing
06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I'd be better if SifuAbel stopped PMing me to ban his foes. :rolleyes:

Vash
06-04-2008, 05:06 PM

Foes? FOES?! I demand foes! And Hoes! DEMAND!

Know what? I'll take the hoes, sans foes.

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 08:00 AM

(private joke between me and Gene)

1 down, 5 more to go :D

SimonM
06-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Foes? FOES?! I demand foes! And Hoes! DEMAND!

Yeah, I want some foes. What do I have to do to get a foe or two? E-Challenge Rudy? :p

MightyB
06-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Yeah, I want some foes. What do I have to do to get a foe or two? E-Challenge Rudy? :p

I'm officially declaring myself as your foe. This entitles you to two free rounds of miniature golf, a strawberry smoothie, an official "I hate the MightyB" t-shirt, and a complimentary subscription to the "B-Haters" newsletter edited by Sanjuro Ronin.

SimonM
06-05-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm officially declaring myself as your foe. This entitles you to two free rounds of miniature golf, a strawberry smoothie, an official "I hate the MightyB" t-shirt, and a complimentary subscription to the "B-Haters" newsletter edited by Sanjuro Ronin.

Sweet. :D I have an enemy. Death to MightyB!

MightyB
06-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Now we just have to figure out what we're going to fight about...

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 09:27 AM

how about you argue over the differences between Freudian and Jungian interpretation.... come on! It will be fun!

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 09:39 AM

Yeah, right, you'd do something about anything. :rolleyes:

I forgot, drama is good for business. Why ban people like me and Ross when it gets you web hits?

A stalker that stirs the chit for the better part of a year is like gold.

Don't you have some quake victims to help? Why are you even here?

Typical bay area open vagina.

What was I thinking?

GeneChing
06-05-2008, 09:40 AM
If you can't take it, SifuAbel, why do you keep coming here? :p

Vash
06-05-2008, 09:45 AM

AN interesting question. Care to comment, SifuAble?

*stirs the siht*

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 09:46 AM

CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWER! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIZeVoRBuU)

:D

SimonM
06-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Whether or not preserving asian names for techniques is needless adherence to the past or valuable preservation of nomenclature.

Or...

We could just start a lineage war.

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 09:48 AM
You mean despite the crap? I don't even know anymore. It sure isn't for the stimulating MA topics.

Perhaps I'm holding out for that golden moment that this place ISN'T like bullshido.

LOL @ Ross. Talk about a hypocrite in action.

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 09:50 AM
duck Season

Rabbit Season

No, Duck Season!

No, Rabbit Season!

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
apparently its dick season.

GeneChing
06-05-2008, 09:54 AM
I think you're just jealous because I told lkfmdc that he received "the most complaints of any forum member" and not you.

MightyB
06-05-2008, 09:55 AM

Yeah- Back in the days before he got political- Gene Ching was a pioneer in Smack Talk writing style. About time you got back to your roots. Sweet.

Now let's get back to the old school no bull Gene that never hesitated to call out the posers for what they were.

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I think you're just jealous because I told lkfmdc that he received "the most complaints of any forum member" and not you.

While I'd like to thank the academy for this award, and the recognition, fame and money involved, I have to remind the little people (the very little people) that this did not come without work, hard work. I've applied myself for years, practiced my trolling, perfected it. My photoshops are legendary. My ability to pin point the EXACT basement in question recognized by the government of Albania as a national treasure

I short, nah nah nah nah nah nah

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 10:00 AM

Why, when its its true. Its a giant hypocrisy to complain about me when you got the ever increasing bullcrap Ross threads.

I mean Ross/greencloud. please. Ross/a thousand different people. He can keep that mantle.

Although, I wonder how long a certain person would last here if someone started annoying wing lam.

Vash
06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
HUh, I thought the MMA forum generated a lot of technical discussion . . .

and I'm a died-in-the-wool karate guy.

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I am dedicated to the cult of Gene Ching (primarily for the free Shaolin tacos (tm) which are SO tasty!) so I'd like to offer Gene this quick and easy solution

PROBLEM SOLVED (http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg)

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 10:04 AM
cart before horse. traffic doesn't start in the mma forum.

unkokusai
06-05-2008, 10:06 AM

LOL!!!

He's begging for protection because they are all cowards! STEEEENKING COWARDS!!!

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 10:17 AM
gee , I wonder who Koko is directing his post too. :rolleyes: I've always wondered what drives a guy like this to obsessively follow certain people.

And I wonder HOW having a fan like koko is my fault?

GeneChing
06-05-2008, 10:23 AM
The problem is that many of the poseurs pay their bills. I know this dude - a total poseur - but all his gear is spanking new Tiger Claw (http://www.tigerclaw.com/) stuff. So I can't bite the hands that feeds us. It's not like this end of the our business so profitable that I can turn away business. :o

As for the old 'creating controversy to increase traffic' argument, it's a bit absurd. Think about it for just a second. Our objective with the forum is to provide a public communication platform. In order to fund it, we have to sell stuff (http://www.martialartsmart.net/index.html). In order to sell stuff, we need traffic. Controversy happens here naturally (this thread is a case and point) so traffic happens naturally and thus sales, so we can keep the bills paid around here. Now, it's not like I have to work at generating controversy. You all do it yourselves. It's win-win on our side. Your's too, if you have a sense of humor about the controversies and don't get your panties in a bunch about it all.

If these naturally occurring controversies bother you, why do you bother coming here?

MightyB
06-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Do you have archives of your earliest writings (before you were fully employed by KFM) somewhere on the web?

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 10:27 AM
I support (http://www.tigerclaw.com/) Gene by always wearing my official tiger claw underwear when I post (http://www.tigerclaw.com/). I also keep my official anti troll dit da jow (sold exclusively by tiger claw) next to me at all times (http://www.tigerclaw.com/). Why, without this forum (http://www.tigerclaw.com/) what would I do with my spare minutes?

MightyB
06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
The problem with Tiger Claw Stuff is that it's made too good. I have a pair of TC2000 http://www.martialartsmart.net/10x030.html that I've owned since the early 90's that I still use. These were MMA gloves before there were MMA gloves and they really held up through the years.

unkokusai
06-05-2008, 10:32 AM
gee , I wonder who Koko is directing his post too?

I see your English is as strong as your kungfu.

SifuAbel
06-05-2008, 10:34 AM
As for the old 'creating controversy to increase traffic' argument, it's a bit absurd.

Nope, thats a strawman. You don't create the controversy, nobody said you did.

You ALLOW the friction to get absurd.

Moderation doesn't have to be heavily regulated. It just has to exist at all.

I mean really, can you even compare the idiot with the post directly above mine to me when it comes to causing friction and filling the board with useless drama? I don't even come close.

But hey, true, There is no need to be here.

unkokusai
06-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Nope, no one compares to me when it comes to causing friction and filling the board with useless drama. No one even comes close.

That's a good point.

But hey, true, There is no need to be here.

Bye!

Ah, good ol' (what was his name?). He'll be missed.

bodhitree
06-05-2008, 10:53 AM
CPA welcome back! As you can see, the internet is officially awesome now that all of the retards are gone!!!

Drake
06-05-2008, 11:15 AM
You know, something occurred to me.

What if Gene Ching is actually posing as every troll on the board, and he created them in order to keep his hit count high?

That would be a serious pwn, folks. Serious.

btw. I don't like you, Gene.

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
OK, I admit it, I am really Gene Ching

unkokusai
06-05-2008, 11:24 AM
I am Spartacus!

sanjuro_ronin
06-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I am Spartacus!

Dude...seriously...

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 11:43 AM
OMFG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

sanjuro_ronin
06-05-2008, 11:46 AM
OMFG :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The horror........

unkokusai
06-05-2008, 12:02 PM
No way in hell I'm clicking on that link!

1bad65
06-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I see your English is as strong as your kungfu.

Add that one to that list of hilarious sig material. ;)

Mr Punch
06-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi CPA. How you been?

Have fun watching your brief hello turn into a ten page Abel vs 1bad ****fest!

zapruder_bjj
06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi CPA. How you been?

Have fun watching your brief hello turn into a ten page Abel vs 1bad ****fest!

Wait wait wait...he runs from me too you know.

Drake
06-05-2008, 11:16 PM
No way in hell I'm clicking on that link!

Whatever, Gene

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-05-2008, 11:21 PM
hello cpa.

Vash
06-06-2008, 08:00 AM
hello cpa.

Oh yeah, the op.

How goes teh musicz, CPA?

Fox
06-06-2008, 09:19 AM
That's a good point.

Bye!

Ah, good ol' (what was his name?). He'll be missed.

I can now say with all due respect you and you friends are trolls and retards..Happy now?

Ross where is that troll spray? :D

unkokusai
06-06-2008, 11:33 AM
I can now say with all due respect you and you friends are trolls and retards..Happy now?

Me and me friends? Me and me friends no smart like you and you friends? Aw, me and me friends feel bad....

:rolleyes:

1bad65
06-06-2008, 05:44 PM
SifuExcuses punk is just all upset his 'Net friend talked himself up for 5 years only to tap out in 1:22 to an Ear Grind.

Still waiting on ANY video of SifuExcuses punk. :rolleyes:

And still waiting on "Wolfgang Lang". :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
06-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Now that the internet is around, I like that the WTF is wtf.

and that gear at mam (http://martialartsmart.com) is "wtf approved"

water, out the nose... :p

wtf approved (http://www.tigerclaw.com/images/middle_image.jpg)

just for a laugh, put a ? after wtf.

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:14 AM
SifuExcuses punk is just all upset his 'Net friend talked himself up for 5 years only to tap out in 1:22 to an Ear Grind.

Still waiting on ANY video of SifuExcuses punk. :rolleyes:

And still waiting on "Wolfgang Lang". :rolleyes:

Wow talk about Bull ****, where is the proof? Keep waiting. Wolfgang has no use for wannabe artists, with no proof. Sorry I was already informed of this, by a few staff members. LOLZ

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:32 AM
We know you lied. I'm updating the Wiki next week as well to show this.

Can we get ANY video of you?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow talk about Bull ****, where is the proof?

The proof is that "Wolfgang" would only post on YOUR forum. He would not post here or on Bullshido. You also claimed to talk to him, but you could not supply the e-mail I sent to him.

All that goes in the Wiki. Then people can make up their own minds.

Your pathetic for a man your age. Making up stories about yourself.

Where's ANY video of you?

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:37 AM
LOL, you know I will be gone next week. Love the way ,Tom told you to STFU, besides I never mentioned you were unkokusai's friend, did I?

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:40 AM
The proof is that "Wolfgang" would only post on YOUR forum. He would not post here or on Bullshido. You also claimed to talk to him, but you could not supply the e-mail I sent to him.

All that goes in the Wiki. Then people can make up their own minds.

Your pathetic for a man your age. Making up stories about yourself.

I thats all you got, then my credentials are all verified, where are yours?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:41 AM
LOL, you know I will be gone next week. Love the way ,Tom told you to STFU, besides I never mentioned you were unkokusai's friend, did I?

I could care less what Tom thinks. You're a liar with NO PROOF Wolfgang posted that. Show me ONE person on Bullshido who believes "Wolfgang" posted on your forum.... ;) And it goes on the Wiki.

Can we get some video of you? Anything?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:43 AM
I thats all you got, then my credentials are all verified, where are yours?

Your tournament story is not verified. Sorry moron, but posts made ONLY ON YOUR FORUM does not constitute proof.

Where's video of you?

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Show me your e-mail, and where he answered it? The Wiki article is BS, and everyone knows it.

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Just like you said I could not get rid of Coda:p

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Show me your e-mail, and where he answered it? The Wiki article is BS, and everyone knows it.

He never answered it. THAT'S MY POINT!!!! So your story was not verified.

He never posted on ANY OTHER site. So your story was not verified.

Your story is like Frank Dux and Ashida Kim's stories. No proof. No one to verify them.

The deal is once "Wolfgang" posts y e-mail, I give staff my password so they can check my 'Sent Mail' folder to see if it matches up. If it does, your story is verified and you get a FULL APOLOGY from me.

Gee, I wnder why you don't post it. :rolleyes:

And you won't post video of yourself either. I wonder why. ;)

Fox
06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
wnder..lol He never answered mine either, but the calls he did.

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Just like you said I could not get rid of Coda:p

You didn't. He got a real job so he has income. And he trains at real school, not under you who also lied about his Martial Arts experience.

Neither you or any of your students sparred Coda Scott did they? ;) I wonder why. :D

Maybe it was because it was on video! :D

Where's video of you?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:54 AM
winder..lol He never answered mine either, but te calls he did.

Then have him post it and collect your FULL APOLOGY from me.

Where's your video?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I have him on ignore.

Lying comes naturally for some people.

Where's some video of you?

Fox
06-07-2008, 09:03 AM
You didn't. He got a real job so he has income. And he trains at real school, not under you who also lied about his Martial Arts experience.

Neither you or any of your students sparred Coda Scott did they? ;) I wonder why. :D

Where's video of you?

Are you now saying I do not have a REAL job?

The student(cline) got me to spar him at a tournament. Coda wanted kiddie ruls, so I sparred him. I also had one of my students take a class or two, lokking for stolen mats from Pawnee Wellness Center. They were there, and he did spar Coda's students. Coda would not spar him. Cody Wells is his name, and he is now in basic training for the Army.

Fox
06-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Lying comes naturally for some people.

Where's some video of you?

So does being an arse, and a leech for others.

Fox
06-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Coda does not train anymore..LOL He is a security guard at the gate of a prison, he is to scared to be inside.

Drake
06-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Whatever, Genes

Fox
06-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Funny, Drake. BTW when are you coming for my wife? I have to be ready ya know:p

1bad65
06-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Are you now saying I do not have a REAL job?

I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot.

Coda wanted kiddie ruls, so I sparred him.

Well you do teach 3-year olds. :D

Let me guess, no video of that sparring, right? :rolleyes: There is alot of Coda Scott sparring videos on YouTube, but NONE of it is with you, right?

Where is your video? Your master demands it of EVERYONE else. :rolleyes:

1bad65
06-07-2008, 10:14 AM
The student(cline) got me to spar him at a tournament.

Let me guess, "Wolfgang" can verify that!!!! :D

1bad65
06-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Coda does not train anymore.

Coda Scott is out of business. He does not teach, he is a student

Which one is true?

Where's video of you?

Seppukku
06-07-2008, 10:19 AM
So, when in Mike Renzo going to post on this message board to verify your martial arts expertise. I'll get Great Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno to post here if you can get Mike Renzo to post on your behalf to verify your blue belt. Please request your master to post on Kung Fu Online to verify your belt for your challenge matches with Rudy and Fox, and the one with me set for June 14th. I'd also like verification that you're going to be at XFC the afternoon of the 14th.

Until then...

*BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG*
*BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

1bad65: Hello.
Mysterious voice: 7 days.

*Click*
*Dial tone*

IronWeasel
06-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Until then...

*Click*
*Dial tone*

...comedy gold!

Seppukku
06-07-2008, 11:33 AM
Well, I just called Mike Renzo's gym to try and get a hold of 1bad65. The line was busy, but I soon found out why:

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot.

Well you do teach 3-year olds. :D

Let me guess, no video of that sparring, right? :rolleyes: There is alot of Coda Scott sparring videos on YouTube, but NONE of it is with you, right?

Where is your video? Your master demands it of EVERYONE else. :rolleyes:

Why video of me and Coda? I can get my daughter to verify that.
He used to train, but now he doesn't.

I do NOT teach the 3 year olds!! My son boxes better then you:D The again he is 5.

I will let Tom K. know what you said.

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:26 PM

Where's video of you?

I have a real school, you are just jealous. You are to little to fit in with my students.

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:31 PM
So, when in Mike Renzo going to post on this message board to verify your martial arts expertise. I'll get Great Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno to post here if you can get Mike Renzo to post on your behalf to verify your blue belt. Please request your master to post on Kung Fu Online to verify your belt for your challenge matches with Rudy and Fox, and the one with me set for June 14th. I'd also like verification that you're going to be at XFC the afternoon of the 14th.

Until then...

*Click*
*Dial tone*

sounds like him. Make sure he pays your airfare, and 1000.00 if you win:D

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:37 PM
1bad, it has been varified, that I sparred with Orlion, and he can also varify I have sparred others.:p

1bad65
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM
1bad, it has been varified, that I sparred with Orlion, and he can also varify I have sparred others.:p

Now all we need is for "Wolfgang" to step up. :rolleyes:

1bad65
06-07-2008, 12:49 PM
.I will let Tom K. know what you said.

Go right ahead. Bullshido is not like your master's forum where people get banned for disagreeing with the staff.

Where's some video of Fox?

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:50 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED

Thanks Ross;)

Troll spray works wonders.

1bad65
06-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I have a real school, you are just jealous. You are to little to fit in with my students.

No, you have a McDojo. You teach 3 year olds in your Tiny Tots program.

I'm big enough you won't follow through on your threats to fight me.

Still waiting for ANY video of you.

1bad65
06-07-2008, 12:54 PM
sounds like him. Make sure he pays your airfare, and 1000.00 if you win:D

Have him take a pic in front of my gym on June 14th holding that days copy of the Austin-American Statesman.

I bet I see that around the time "Wolfgang" shows up. :rolleyes:

Where's your video at?

Fox
06-07-2008, 12:58 PM
And............. I do not treach them. Shorty

Fox
06-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Go right ahead. Bullshido is not like your master's forum where people get banned for disagreeing with the staff.

Where's some video of Fox?

Not my forum either, I do not ban anyone.

1bad65
06-07-2008, 01:00 PM
And............. I do not treach them. Shorty

You take their parents money. And it's your school. The belts they earn buy are UNDER YOU.

Where is the elusive Fox video?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Not my forum either, I do not ban anyone.

Notice I said its YOUR MASTER'S forum. Crack babies read better than you.

Where's that video? Does Wolfgang have it? :D

Fox
06-07-2008, 01:06 PM
It is a partnership school. Unlike you friend I did not get a Black Belt in TSD at 14.

So I teach what I have been trained in.

Google Allen Littlesun, he is my Grandmaster. No paper Tiger either.

Fox
06-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Notice I said its YOUR MASTER'S forum. Crack babies read better than you.

Where's that video? Does Wolfgang have it? :D

Another put down against my kids, you are lower then Coda.

1bad65
06-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Another put down against my kids, you are lower then Coda.

Whatever. I never mentioned your kids in that post. Idiot.

Actually me and Coda both have video. You do not. So you are lower. ;)

Find any video of yourself yet?

1bad65
06-07-2008, 09:21 PM

Your a paper tiger. All those threats and no action.

Google your name and see what comes up! :D

Did I mention Fox has no video of himself?

BM2
06-07-2008, 09:32 PM

Thanks Gene, I needed the laugh:p

BM2
06-07-2008, 09:34 PM
apparently its dick season.

9.8:D The Olympics are coming up.

BM2
06-07-2008, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=1bad65;866061]I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.
My grammer is also poor. At least I can blame the public school system here in Kentucky :D

Drake
06-07-2008, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=1bad65;866061]I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.
My grammer is also poor. At least I can blame the public school system here in Kentucky :D

grammar

Fox
06-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Your a paper tiger. All those threats and no action.

Google your name and see what comes up! :D

Did I mention Fox has no video of himself?

Paper tiger, legit certs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever. I earned every cert. I was awarded.

NJM
06-07-2008, 10:07 PM
I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot

You're an idiot.

I can't use the quote function properly because I'm an old ****.
Orly??????

1bad65
06-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Paper tiger, legit certs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever. I earned every cert. I was awarded.

Then why lie about your Martial Arts experience?

Can we get some video of you in action?

BM2
06-08-2008, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=BM2;866125]

grammar

That's why I need a spell checker! Also, I shouldn't post late at night :o it seems to always embarass me the next day:p

Seppukku
06-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Have him take a pic in front of my gym on June 14th holding that days copy of the Austin-American Statesman.

I bet I see that around the time "Wolfgang" shows up. :rolleyes:

Where's your video at?

Done. Here's a little preview. BTW, your school is very impressive, Davy.

Seppukku
06-08-2008, 10:01 AM
BTW, 1good69. I recently watched your YOUTUBE video. Clearly you practice Taekwondo. Only a Korean martial artist would bounce around like a flightless duck and let some white guy throw kicks at him to test his range, and then stand still and retreat and occasionally shuffle his feet. The rest of the guys on this board might not understand your strategy, but I did. You were just testing out your pads. I get it. You had to make sure they were functioning properly. But, then, why didn't you throw and land any punches to test out your gloves?

BTW, I think you looked really cool as you bobbed around for 2 minutes. It kind of reminded me of this movie I once saw starring Billy Blanks where he was this janitor and he...well, I forget the rest.

I think your martial arts are really neat.:)

KC Elbows
06-08-2008, 10:20 AM
BTW, 1good69. I recently watched your YOUTUBE video. Clearly you practice Taekwondo. Only a Korean martial artist would bounce around like a flightless duck and let some white guy throw kicks at him to test his range, and then stand still and retreat and occasionally shuffle his feet. The rest of the guys on this board might not understand your strategy, but I did. You were just testing out your pads. I get it. You had to make sure they were functioning properly. But, then, why didn't you throw and land any punches to test out your gloves?

You almost got it, but not quite. Testing the gloves only happens against a worthy opponent. The shuffle is the secret, it's his way of saying "sure, you can kick me in this temple, but how about THIS one!" Unless you've detached both his retinas, you're nothing to him.

It's like his master told him, "Only when you can take this dribble cup from my hand will you be master."

Fox
06-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Then why lie about your Martial Arts experience?

Can we get some video of you in action?

I never lied, unlike you about your boxing experience. You are clearly a noob.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I never lied, unlike you about your boxing experience. You are clearly a noob.

Yes you did. And the proof goes on the Wiki this week. You told a story, and YOU are the one refusing to provide proof.

Let me ask anyone this: If someone can prove you accomplished something would you be acting like SifuExcuses punk is? I know I would be doing everything I could to get my witness to confirm my story. Look how SifuExcuses punk is acting, he's actually crowing at how no one can contact his witness. :confused:

If I suck so bad, I guess you should be coming down any day now to fight me as you threatened to do.

If I suck so bad, you should be putting up your video any day now to show us how it's really done. ;)

zapruder_bjj
06-08-2008, 04:06 PM
It is a partnership school. Unlike you friend I did not get a Black Belt in TSD at 14.

So I teach what I have been trained in.

LOL do you even know how much I make fun of the TSD BB? Had I not gotten it till I was 18 it would still be as worthless! TSD TKD are glorified games of tag...and my mone is on that is how you train at your school. "if you can use control you can use power"...sound familiar? See the other thread I jsut posted on. You fight like you train PERIOD

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes you did. And the proof goes on the Wiki this week. You told a story, and YOU are the one refusing to provide proof.

Let me ask anyone this: If someone can prove you accomplished something would you be acting like SifuExcuses punk is? I know I would be doing everything I could to get my witness to confirm my story. Look how SifuExcuses punk is acting, he's actually crowing at how no one can contact his witness. :confused:

If I suck so bad, I guess you should be coming down any day now to fight me as you threatened to do.

If I suck so bad, you should be putting up your video any day now to show us how it's really done. ;)

e-mail or call my ex TSD instructor. He can tell you if I has prior experience. I went to tournaments with him. They were not full contact, but still he knows all about me.

Johnny Williamson World Tang Soo Do.

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:13 PM
LOL do you even know how much I make fun of the TSD BB? Had I not gotten it till I was 18 it would still be as worthless! TSD TKD are glorified games of tag...and my mone is on that is how you train at your school. "if you can use control you can use power"...sound familiar? See the other thread I jsut posted on. You fight like you train PERIOD

Yep, your right, but when you are just learning you need to use control.
If you box like your friend , then you as well need to train more.

WOW, he needs to teach you grammar as well. You should not offer him up for fighting anytime and anywhere either right?

I at least have a school.

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I fight like I teach. I spar like I fight as well. I teach the more experienced students KFSS.

Ask CorvusCorvanes on bs , how I grappled him. He was the guy with bad knee in the vid with Coda.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 08:42 PM
e-mail or call my ex TSD instructor. He can tell you if I has prior experience. I went to tournaments with him. They were not full contact, but still he knows all about me.

Johnny Williamson World Tang Soo Do.

Not this game again. :rolleyes: Can't you FOR ONCE provide some proof on your own?

Even if you do provide proof on the TSD belt, who cares. It's a McDojo art. Taylor got his Black Belt in it at 14. Yet you hold up your TSD rank as some crowning achievement. ;)

Got video? Fox doesn't. :D

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Like I said ask the guy on bs how I spar. Like John said you have no proof...LOL

1bad65
06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I fight like I teach. I spar like I fight as well.

With no video? With empty threats? At your opponent's home or work?

I teach the more experienced students KFSS.

That must be the 5-year olds! :D

How about some video Fox?

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Not this game again. :rolleyes: Can't you FOR ONCE provide some proof on your own?

Even if you do provide proof on the TSD belt, who cares. It's a McDojo art. Taylor got his Black Belt in it at 14. Yet you hold up your TSD rank as some crowning achievement. ;)

Got video? Fox doesn't. :D

mcDojo art..whatever. Every art you train in just adds to your toolbox.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Like John said you have no proof...LOL

Look idiot, I'll spell it out for you:

It's YOUR claims. That means YOU need to prove it. That means YOU need to provide the witnesses YOU claim can corroborate YOUR claims. It's an amazing concept, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Found any video yet?

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
With no video? With empty threats? At your opponent's home or work?

That must be the 5-year olds! :D

How about some video Fox?

I sparred him on cushing smart guy, at his instructors school.

5 yr olds, try over twenty.

Get over yourself, you are not here to see what I teach or what I know.

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Look idiot, I'll spell it out for you:

It's YOUR claims. That means YOU need to prove it. That means YOU need to provide the witnesses YOU claim can corroborate YOUR claims. It's an amazing concept, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Found any video yet?

Hmmm John seems to see it different. He actually knows me.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 08:55 PM
By Fox's logic Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, and Bryce Dallas must be the real deal. I mean they do give names of people they claim prove their stories. Just because no one has found these people and had them say it's not true, that must mean it is true! :rolleyes:

Video is proof Fox. Let's see your video.

Fox
06-08-2008, 08:57 PM
By Fox's logic Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, and Bryce Dallas must be the real deal. I mean they do give names of people they claim prove their stories. Just because no one has found these people and had them say it's not true, that must mean it is true! :rolleyes:

Video is proof Fox. Let's see your video.

Including you:p

I gave you a name, he just thinks you are a not worth the effort to answer.
He is above all that bs you spew out.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Including you:p

What story did I tell?

I have video. SifuExcuses punk does not.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Ok Fox, I'll make a BIGGER offer.

I've already offered to NEVER question your full-contact claims and a FULL APOLOGY if you have "Wolfgang Lang" provide my e-mail. You must want more.

I'll try. On top of that I'll also send you $250 and I'll post saying I do not want to fight you.

What's your excuse now? :rolleyes:

And where's some video?

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I'll have to edit out the part about you claim to have fought full-contact on your Wiki.

Since you will have proved you indeed did, that part will have to come down.

What does Fox's video and the Loch Ness Monster have in common? They don't exist! :D

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Ok Fox, I'll make a BIGGER offer.

I've already offered to NEVER question your full-contact claims and a FULL APOLOGY if you have "Wolfgang Lang" provide my e-mail. You must want more.

I'll try. On top of that I'll also send you $250 and I'll post saying I do not want to fight you.

What's your excuse now? :rolleyes:

And where's some video?

I have already asked him to post the e-mail. Got it. We so not talk alot about Bs. We talk about old times and his visit here. We are friends.
I do not need your money, remember. I make more the you.

I take it you never e-mailed Johnny or talked to CorvusCorvanes on BS to see if I can fight?

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Tell you what That article is BS anyway, so I willleave you alone if you quit shadowing me..Deal? Most people agree with me on that thread anyway.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:21 PM
We so not talk alot about Bs. We talk about old times and his visit here. We are friends.

Liar. His posts were talking about just that!!!!

I do not need your money, remember. I make more the you.

Ok, then I'll take that off the table. You still get the FULL APOLOGY. And me saying I don't want to fight you, and the updated Wiki. What's the holdup?

I take it you never e-mailed Johnny or talked to CorvusCorvanes on BS to see if I can fight?

I'd like to see it firsthand. Show up as YOU threatened to do and I'll find out, wont I. ;)

And get me some video while I wait.

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:28 PM
I am talking about , when we talk on the phone. I talk with Asisa as well,we talk about Martial arts, and Military not bs.

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Tell you what That article is BS anyway, so I willleave you alone if you quit shadowing me..Deal? Most people agree with me on that thread anyway.

Once I get what I want. Here's the list:

1. You admit you challenged me and you will not be coming to fight me.
2. The truth. Either "Wolfgang Lang" posts my e-mail or you admit you posted that on your own forum.

Two simple demands. Then I leave you alone. I never e-mail Wolfgang again, and I will not reference you challenging me ever again either. I will also not ask for video of you again, but I will ask for video again if you critique mine again without providing your own. I'll also delete all references about you in my sig as a bonus.

If you don't agree, oh well. I'm currently working on getting a German speaker to send an e-mail to Wolfgang Lang.

But if you agree to my 2 demands, it all stops.

It's your call.

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:32 PM
I am talking about , when we talk on the phone. I talk with Asia as well,we talk about Martial arts, and Military not bs.

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Once I get what I want. Here's the list:

1. You admit you challenged me and you will not be coming to fight me.
2. The truth. Either "Wolfgang Lang" posts my e-mail or you admit you posted that on your own forum.

Two simple demands. Then I leave you alone. I never e-mail Wolfgang again, and I will not reference you challenging me ever again either. I will also not ask for video of you again, but I will ask for video again if you critique mine again without providing your own. I'll also delete all references about you in my sig as a bonus.

If you don't agree, oh well. I'm currently working on getting a German speaker to send an e-mail to Wolfgang Lang.

But if you agree to my 2 demands, it all stops.

It's your call.

I will agree to the first one, and and I will not say anything about your boxing. I will meet you halfway, agree?

1bad65
06-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I will agree to the first one, and and I will not say anything about your boxing. I will meet you halfway, agree?

I want the truth. One way or another, it will come out. I promise that if I have to prove it, and you were lying, I'll never forget it or give you a moments rest. You know me.

If you fess up, I'll drop it.

Oh, I'll also never mention your school in a negative way as well.

I am trying to bury the hatchet, but I will not settle unless I get the truth.

Fox
06-08-2008, 09:46 PM
The truth is I did fight full contact and lost due to the rules. I fought KFSS rules instead of Shotakan. If you can get a German speaking person, thats ok. If you want to bury the hatchet fine, I am all for it.

Toby
06-08-2008, 09:53 PM
I can read enough German to get by. I'm impartial. What you got that needs translating?

zapruder_bjj
06-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Yep, your right, but when you are just learning you need to use control.
If you box like your friend , then you as well need to train more.

WOW, he needs to teach you grammar as well. You should not offer him up for fighting anytime and anywhere either right?

I at least have a school.

So you dont have any advanced students? :eek: As long as you dont claim to offer self defense when you teach that I have no problem, it is good exercise and fun...but it is not fighting, and it does NOT teach you to defend yourself.

I cant believe you have the balls to critique my grammar. Go buy yourself a Little Brown Handbook and come back to me when you remember SOMETHING in there.

zapruder_bjj
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
The truth is I did fight full contact and lost due to the rules. I fought KFSS rules instead of Shotakan. If you can get a German speaking person, thats ok. If you want to bury the hatchet fine, I am all for it.

You can always google translate too.

Fox
06-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Toby, google Wolfgang Lang. He teacheches Shotakan, e-mail him in german and ask him if a Tom Fox ever particapated in a full contact tournament.

zapruder_bjj
06-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Toby, google Wolfgang Lang. He teacheches Shotakan, e-mail him in german and ask him if a Tom Fox ever particapated in a full contact tournament.

Grammar and spelling aside... why email him in German if he speaks English?

Fox
06-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Thats fine with me as well. I did 4 tours in Germany. I speak it alot better then I can write it. I can understand most of what is written as well.

Ahhhhhhhhh...Army life,how I miss it.

Fox
06-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Grammar and spelling aside... why email him in German if he speaks English?

Either way is fine with me.

zapruder_bjj
06-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Thats fine with me as well. I did 4 tours in Germany. I speak it alot better then I can write it. I can understand most of what is written as well.

Ahhhhhhhhh...Army life,how I miss it.

I will help you along and show one mistake...what you were going for was A LOT; notice the space between a and lot. If you would like I can do this for all your posts, I can help you with your grammar and you can give me the secret of keeping white hair white, and not that dingy yellow.

Fox
06-08-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL...I started turning gray when I was in my 20's. My son has the blonde hair and blue eyes,
1bad wanted someone to translate German, not me.

Toby
06-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Well, I sent an email. We'll see what happens.

1bad65
06-09-2008, 06:11 AM
Well, I sent an email. We'll see what happens.

FYI, I sent mine on May 17th. I have received no reply.

Toby, could you please also inquire as to whether Mr Lang posted on Fox's forum?

Toby
06-09-2008, 06:28 AM
FYI, I sent mine on May 17th. I have received no reply.Maybe the German and formal politeness (more difficult to convey in written English) will make a difference. I sent it to two email addresses, one for Wolfgang's school's main contact email and CC'd I presume his direct email that appeared in one of the links in my google search. FWIW I emailed before Euro breakfast time and it's now mid-afternoon so if he's regularly on the internet he will probably have read it in the next few hours. Neither email bounced.

Toby, could you please also inquire as to whether Mr Lang posted on Fox's forum?If I get a reply I'll take it as a chance to follow up with this question, but I'm reluctant to post another email straight away. Otherwise if I get no reply in a few days or maybe a week I'll resend my original and append the question.

Tom, maybe next time you speak to Wolfgang you can ask him to reply to my email as a favour to you? I worded it as though I was doing a favour to you since that's what it would be if he answers, essentially clearing your name.

On an unrelated note, I always thought Wolfgang was such a cool name :D . Especially the common abbreviation, Wolfie :p .

zapruder_bjj
06-09-2008, 07:12 AM
LOL...I started turning gray when I was in my 20's. My son has the blonde hair and blue eyes,
1bad wanted someone to translate German, not me.

****!!! There is no hope or me then, you got to look all distinguished and regal at a young age!

Toby
06-10-2008, 09:30 PM
UPDATE!!!!!:

Nothing as yet.

unkokusai
06-10-2008, 09:44 PM
On an unrelated note, I always thought Wolfgang was such a cool name :D . Especially the common abbreviation, Wolfie :p .

I agree. That's my dog's name!

zapruder_bjj
06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
I agree. That's my dog's name!

It was the name of my first truck...and of course I used a V instead of W sound when I said it.

zapruder_bjj
06-12-2008, 09:11 AM
So any news on the great Wolfgang that knows what is going on on all the forums but never checks hi email?

Fox
06-12-2008, 09:15 AM
My dog is a hybrid wolf, her name is Heide. I also have a male boxer his name is Mack. like the truck.:D

1bad65
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM
So any news on the great Wolfgang that knows what is going on on all the forums but never checks hi email?

It would appear not. Despite e-mails being sent in both English and German, the only place he supposedly showed up at was on Fox's forum. :rolleyes:

I'll be quite busy this weekend, so I figure I'll update the Wiki next week. Unless of course Fox fesses up before then.

See you at the weigh-ins on Friday.

Fox
06-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Try calling him. Like I have asked you before did yoi you talk to Rex in Cushing?
I am doing all I can to bury the hatchet, as you can see you still have that sig up there.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Try calling him. Like I have asked you before did yoi you talk to Rex in Cushing?
I am doing all I can to bury the hatchet, as you can see you still have that sig up there.

Someone PM'd me on Bullshido saying they sparred with you. That's about it.

I'll bury the hatchet, but only once I get the truth. Once I get the truth, I'll pull the sig. Notice I took off all refences to Rudy once he and I came to an agreement. Again, any agreement with you will need to have you state the truth about those posts made only on your forum.

SimonM
06-12-2008, 09:35 AM
1 bad and fox please take this to some other thread?

Fox
06-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Look the full contact sparring is true.. I DID NOT POST that on my own forum. I am working on a new forum with a guy you know as Miller. I do not go to the old forum any more.
If you want to bury the hatchet now, lets do it.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Look the full contact sparring is true..

You had the guy you sparred with say it was, so I believe that is true. See how it works?

I DID NOT POST that on my own forum.

You know it wasn't Wolfgang Lang. It was written EXACTLY in your style of writing.

And he has supposedly talked to YOU since the posts. And he has posted NOWHERE else. And he has not replied to e-mails written in English and German. Any idiot can tell he did not make those posts. But I want the truth from YOU.

If you want to bury the hatchet now, lets do it.

Once I get the truth I will.

Fox
06-12-2008, 09:57 AM
What..Wolfgang was my instructor, not the same people I sparred with at the tournament.

Rex is from Cushing, and yes we sparred.

One minute you say the grammar is different, the next it is the same. Which is it.

For goodness sake, this isn't getting either of us anywhere. You drop it and so will I.

Fox
06-12-2008, 09:59 AM
BTW Rex said you were pretty cool with him.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
I just want the truth about the posts made on your forum.

Fox
06-12-2008, 11:54 AM
I gave you the truth, you choose not to believe it.
Sorry if I can't make him post on BS or here. It is up to him. I asked him to.

Like I said bury the hatchet or keep going on, it's up to you.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 12:03 PM
If you say Wolfgang posted on your forum, your lying. It's that simple.

Not only is there NO EVIDENCE he did, there IS EVIDENCE it wasn't him.

I'll just post my FACTS on the Wiki next week then and keep my sig. Remember, I offered you an out and you chose to continue lying to ALL of us.

You still have a few days left to fess up, the fact you continue to lie is pathetic.

Fox
06-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Sorry, I will not be here in a few days,and I am not lieing. I offered you away out as well. So no problem to me. Do what you gotta do.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 12:09 PM
BTW Rex said you were pretty cool with him.

I'm a pretty nice guy as long as you don't e-challenge me, or threaten to show up my home or work, or call me names, or lie to me.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Do what you gotta do.

I'll post the truth. You should try it sometime.

Fox
06-12-2008, 12:16 PM
I took the challenge off the board right? I have said nothing about your boxing skills right?
I also said I would not show up at your work or home right?

What Wolfgang Wrote is NOT A LIE!!

Thats what I ment by letting it go and I thought you felt the same. I suppose I was wrong.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 12:19 PM
I took the challenge off the board right? I have said nothing about your boxing skills right?
I also said I would not show up at your work or home right?

What Wolfgang Wrote is NOT A LIE!!

Thats what I ment by letting it go and I thought you felt the same. I suppose I was wrong.

Thanks for what you have done. Notice I am not continuing to ask you for video on all my posts now. Notice I am also not referencing your challenging me.

Now once I get the truth on those posts, it looks like you'll have me out of your hair once and for all.

Fox
06-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Look under your name and your sig.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Look under your name and your sig.

Those come off once I get the truth on the posts.

I was referring to me not discussing it anymore in my posts.

Since you are sticking to your lie about the posts and I am disputing it, I'll leave those up so we can all see your character.

Fess up and I'm out of your hair. It's quite simple. And telling lies is not a good thing. ;)

Fox
06-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Nevermind, like Orlion said" The burden of proof is on you" I never said I won any of those fights. It was also mentioned by some you have no proof, other then he will not post on BS or here.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Nevermind, like Orlion said" The burden of proof is on you" I never said I won any of those fights. It was also mentioned by some you have no proof, other then he will not post on BS or here.

No, for the 812th time, IT'S YOUR ALLEGATIONS. So it's up to YOU to prove it.

I have plenty of FACTS:

1. The original post had the exact same spelling and grammar errors you make.
2. Wolfgang has not posted on any other site.
3. Wolfgang has not contacted BS staff as was asked.
4. Wolfgang has not replied to e-mails sent to him in English and German.

Not only can you not refute ANY facts I have, you have produced no evidence of your own. Good thing you never went into law. ;)

1bad65
06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
By your logic if someone called "Rickson Gracie" posted on my forum that I was the best he ever rolled with and I almost beat him, that would be true unless Rickson Gracie himself said it was not true.

SimonM
06-12-2008, 01:18 PM
No, for the 812th time, IT'S YOUR ALLEGATIONS. So it's up to YOU to prove it.

I have plenty of FACTS:

1. The original post had the exact same spelling and grammar errors you make.
2. Wolfgang has not posted on any other site.
3. Wolfgang has not contacted BS staff as was asked.
4. Wolfgang has not replied to e-mails sent to him in English and German.

Not only can you not refute ANY facts I have, you have produced no evidence of your own. Good thing you never went into law. ;)

Not taking sides, just throwing this out there, have you considered that this Wolfgang guy might just not care?

1bad65
06-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Not taking sides, just throwing this out there, have you considered that this Wolfgang guy might just not care?

He supposedly cared enough to post on Fox's forum, TWICE.

Fox
06-12-2008, 04:21 PM
He does not care, I have said this already, he has better things to do. He teaches,does seminars as well as works.

If you are not one of his past or present students, he has nothing to do with you. He is a very polite man, he even offered to fix my motorcycle whe he was here and dumped it over, as well as pay for gas. I told him no since he was my guest.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
He does not care, I have said this already, he has better things to do. He teaches,does seminars as well as works.

Again, he found time to post TWICE on your forum as well as talk to you on the phone.

Your excuses are almost as pathetic as the lie itself.

It's like that old saying; 'The coverup is worse than the crime.'

Fox
06-12-2008, 04:41 PM
I was one of his students, and I spoke to him in German. Can you say the same?

1bad65
06-12-2008, 04:51 PM
I was one of his students, and I spoke to him in German. Can you say the same?

Nope. BECAUSE HE WONT TALK TO ANYONE. OR POST ANYWHERE BUT YOUR SITE. OR ANSWER E-MAILS.

You do realize how pathetic you look posting how tough you are on your own forum right? And at your age it makes it that much more pathetic. Your 50-something and you still have to make up sh!t about how tough you are. Most guys who do that crap stop around the time they graduate high school.

Fox
06-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Ok..what if I get someone else to verify the tournament? Will that satisfy you? She will be younger, so it will make you look childish.

She is 29 and graduated from a missionary college. Becci will not lie for my sake, if thats what you are thinking.

1bad65
06-12-2008, 05:57 PM
I've always said Wolfgang did not post on your forum. That is the issue at hand. Do not try and change the subject.

You do know I have previously stated I do believe you have competed over your Martial Arts career right? I just don't believe for a second Wolfgang made those posts on your forum.

Fox
06-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Ok...The issue will not change. The hatchet will not be burried then right? I have said so many times now, I asked him to post. Either I have sparred full contact or not. you still want to prove I posted that post on my Old forum.

Drake
06-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Germans are strange. You'll never convince me otherwise. :)

zapruder_bjj
06-12-2008, 08:21 PM
OK He has time to read forums and post on yours, but not enough time to reply or check an email? The tourey 20 years ago doesnt matter, but outlandish claims by a random person are. This is all just crap! Why not fess up and say someone made up the post? I am just not following you here Tom. Why lie bout crap that doesnt even matter?

Toby
06-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Try calling him.I thought about that, but I don't want the expense of an unnecessary international call plus I don't want my wife thinking I'm any weirder than she already does.

He does not care ...

If you are not one of his past or present students, he has nothing to do with you.So he's not likely going to answer my email?

He is a very polite man ...That's in direct contradiction to the quote before. I was very polite in my email. Not answering is impolite.

Ok..what if I get someone else to verify the tournament?Isn't that what I tried to do?

1bad65
06-13-2008, 07:00 AM
So Fox; it looks like Toby, who is a neutral 3rd party, is doubting that Wolfgang posted on your forum. Trust me, he's not the only one.

And yes Toby, I caught that huge contradiction too. He's a polite guy, yet he won't reply to a polite e-mail.

Remember, I gave Fox ANOTHER option, he could have Wolfgang send him my original e-mail and Fox could post it, thus proving Fox is communicating with Wolfgang without having to involve Wolfgang further.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 08:38 AM
You know, international calls are really not that expensive. I have to call China all the time, Germany can't be that expensive.

Persuing it this far but stopping short of spending a couple bucks does not make a compelling reason to draw a conclusion. Just call the guy.

I'd call, but I don't care, and don't even know what he's supposed to have said in the first place. If my name were Wolfgang, I'd care even less, and simply reap the benefits of having the coolest name ever.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Well I do not speak German.

Whether Wolfgang speaks English very well is a mystery. In various posts Fox has said he does and he has said he doesn't. :rolleyes: Just more evidence he is lying.

Toby
06-13-2008, 08:56 AM
So Fox; it looks like Toby, who is a neutral 3rd party, is doubting that Wolfgang posted on your forum. Trust me, he's not the only one.I didn't ask about the forum posts. I just asked if Wolfgang could verify Tom had fought in a full-contact Shotokan tournament and for some details about the fight.

Persuing it this far but stopping short of spending a couple bucks does not make a compelling reason to draw a conclusion. Just call the guy.

I'd call, but I don't care ...I don't care either. I just volunteered to offer a few translation services and try to help one or other of these guys. At the moment it looks like I've helped 1bad65 since Wolfgang hasn't stepped up to help out Tom.

Toby
06-13-2008, 08:59 AM

Whether Wolfgang speaks English very well is a mystery.IIRC I read the transcript of what he supposedly posted in another forum somewhere back in this thread (can't be bothered looking). If Wolfgang wrote that transcript it would imply he has very good English, way above the average middle-aged German. OTOH if you did want to call yourself, most people under 40-50 will speak at least a small amount of English.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 08:59 AM
First of all, thank you for your time and effort.

At the moment it looks like I've helped 1bad65 since Wolfgang hasn't stepped up to help out Tom.

True. And the excuses given by Fox are flat out ridiculous and pathetic.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 09:01 AM

Whether Wolfgang speaks English very well is a mystery. In various posts Fox has said he does and he has said he doesn't. :rolleyes: Just more evidence he is lying.

I'm saying there are German speakers who cared enough to write the email. Put ten bucks on a phone card and call, and a conclusion can be easily drawn, you'll probably still have five bucks on the phone card, short of that, it's kind of dodgy to put so much energy into it all, except for the part that counts.

I mean, if the guy posted, you say he posted twice. That's about a thousandth of the online time most of us have spent today, so it's not exactly out of the question to suggest he's not checking emails a lot. If the german speaker doesn't want to spend the ten bucks, you seem to care enough about the topic to buy the phone card and give him the number, question likely answered, end of discussion.

The email went out, what, three, four days ago? If you're gonna bother to do this, you could already be done, and gloating or finding a new topic. Not answering an email from a stranger is not evidence of much worth in the real world.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:02 AM
If Wolfgang wrote that transcript it would imply he has very good English, way above the average middle-aged German.

Not according to Fox:

"You have to remember he is German. His english is not that great."
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=861778&postcount=287

Toby
06-13-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm saying there are German speakers who cared enough to write the email.I'm the German "speaker" and I bothered to write an email. But I don't care enough to call. This isn't my argument. Writing an email was a quick distraction from 5min of work.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm the German "speaker" and I bothered to write an email. But I don't care enough to call. This isn't my argument. Writing an email was a quick distraction from 5min of work.

I understand, I'm saying that there is someone who seems concerned enough to front the ten bucks and ask you to make the call. Sorry, I blanked on who wrote the email or I would have said your name. Anyway, if you didn't have to pay a dime, would you make such a call?

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:07 AM
If Wolfgang wrote that transcript it would imply he has very good English, way above the average middle-aged German.

Don't forget, the first post did contain the same grammar and capitalization errors Fox is well known for. :D

Toby
06-13-2008, 09:09 AM
I understand, I'm saying that there is someone who seems concerned enough to front the ten bucks and ask you to make the call. Sorry, I blanked on who wrote the email or I would have said your name. Anyway, if you didn't have to pay a dime, would you make such a call?I'd be reluctant. Writing an email is easy since I've got time to think about it (and I still made grammatical mistakes in hindsight). Speaking on the fly is hard. Not 10-12 years ago, when I spoke fluently, but I haven't really spoken it for 10 years. Making the effort for a cause I don't really care about, meh.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Anyway, if you didn't have to pay a dime, would you make such a call?

If anyone volunteers to call, I will get them the money.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 09:10 AM
Don't forget, the first post did contain the same grammar and capitalization errors Fox is well known for. :D

Are those common errors? It's not so reliable to draw conclusions this way.

Regardless, there's no real reason, if you have a German speaker willing to make the call, not to do it, since it would actually answer your question through the only relevant first-hand source you need. Why not do so?

EDIT- as I was writing this, you answered it, that is all.

Toby
06-13-2008, 09:15 AM
OK, I read the transcript again on bullshido (found via google). German sentence structure is different to English (that's actually where I'd have problems, constructing sentences on the fly since I can't think in that structure any more). The whole transcript has more or less English structure. German people writing/speaking in English will show the differences every 3-4 sentences at most. For someone to write that transcript they must have extensive English experience. Not impossible for a German native, but it implies they have significant skills and could handle themselves with native English speakers no problem. I knew people with far weaker English who'd understand the gist of a conversation between native English speakers.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Are those common errors?

With Fox they are. Especially capitalization errors and verb tense.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:17 AM
"Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there."

Wouldn't someone living in Germany use the word 'here' instead of 'there'? Hmmm.....

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 09:18 AM
OK, I read the transcript again on bullshido (found via google). German sentence structure is different to English (that's actually where I'd have problems, constructing sentences on the fly since I can't think in that structure any more). The whole transcript has more or less English structure. German people writing/speaking in English will show the differences every 3-4 sentences at most. For someone to write that transcript they must have extensive English experience. Not impossible for a German native, but it implies they have significant skills and could handle themselves with native English speakers no problem. I knew people with far weaker English who'd understand the gist of a conversation between native English speakers.

And you know he didn't use proofreaders whose native tongue was english how?

I know this isn't your argument, but if someone cares this much, that's not really the way to answer the question, it only suggests that there might be a question.

I mean, if ten pages later you're still on this discussion and no call was made, you will have wasted more time than just calling would waste.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:21 AM
And you know he didn't use proofreaders whose native tongue was english how?

Because of all the capitalization errors. A proofreader would have fixed those. ;)

Toby
06-13-2008, 09:24 AM
And you know he didn't use proofreaders whose native tongue was english how?To make a post on a forum? Unlikely.

I mean, if ten pages later you're still on this discussion and no call was made, you will have wasted more time than just calling would waste.I like to procrastinate. Like you, I've wasted tons of time on all these boring flamewars. KFO is slow these days. Flamewars are all that keep it alive. It was way busier and more interesting when I was more involved a few years ago.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Toby, can you address Post #200 please?

Toby
06-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Minor detail, not conclusive one way or another in either English or German IMHO. E.g. he could now be living elsewhere in Germany so he'd say "there".

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 09:28 AM
To make a post on a forum? Unlikely.

Wait, it's a forum post, not a transcript? I'm a bit confused.

Never mind. I get your point.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:38 AM
This came off my forum. His name is Wolfgang Lang.

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
anonymous
Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
report abuse

Name:
E-mail: (Email will be used only to alert you of replies to this topic.)
[color] Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black [size] Tiny Small Normal Large Huge

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Notice anything suspicious about it? ;)

One thing REALLY sticks out.....

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 10:05 AM
I don't know, what?

SimonM
06-13-2008, 10:33 AM
I stopped caring about three hijacked threads ago.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
I don't know, what?

The 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are there.

That means that fool copy and pasted it BEFORE he actually posted it! :eek:

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 11:45 AM
The 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are there.

That means that fool copy and pasted it BEFORE he actually posted it! :eek:

And those tags weren't, for some bizarre reason, also pasted on the original post by Wolfgang whatever his name is?

zapruder_bjj
06-13-2008, 04:24 PM
I stopped caring about three hijacked threads ago.

Not enough to follow the thread and post on it...

1bad65
06-13-2008, 04:32 PM
And those tags weren't, for some bizarre reason, also pasted on the original post by Wolfgang whatever his name is?

No, they were not.

http://www.freewebs.com/foxmartialarts/forum.htm?forumID=1857778&page=1&topicID=992383

1bad65
06-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
anonymous
Hello from Germany, I was the Shodakan Instructor in Stockstadt Germany when Tom Fox was there. He trained with me for almost 3 years. He was my one very good American Friend. Tom was very good back then and that was in 1982 to 1985, I think those were the years he was there. Anyway, we went to a full contact tournament in Germany. Tom was always trying to spar with people. I told him him would not do very well because he kept using illegal technics. He told me that is how he learned to fight in California leaning Kung Fu.
He got to fight as a yellow belt against a brown belt and knocked this guy out of the ring in the first 5 seconds. Tom lost that fight by 1 point. The second fight he knocked his opponent out, The 3rd fight he kept pounding the guy in the ribs. On his 4th fight, Tom swept the other fighter's feet out from under him and then jumped on him. I saw Tom get hit with everything they could throw and him and Tom would just laugh and go after them. He was a Scary fighter. I would not try to start anything with Tom. He will probably hurt someone very bad.
report abuse

Toby
06-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Re the capitalization, that's actually an indicator that the author may be German since in German you capitalize all/most/lots of (?? sorry, I learnt verbally and wasn't ever good at formal German) proper nouns. So it's like "I went to the Shop and bought myself a Beer".

You made me have a look at Tom's forum. What I did find interesting was there are posts by a guy called "James Fuchs". Fuchs is the German word for Fox. Funny coincidence :p .

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 07:39 PM
That is certainly weird.

Where is his forum?

1bad65
06-13-2008, 07:42 PM
That is certainly weird.

Where is his forum?

I put a link on Post #214. It's to the 1st 'Wolfgang post', but you can access the rest of the forum from there.

You are correct in that this is weird. ALOT of stuff is not adding up for Fox....
:confused:

1bad65
06-13-2008, 07:44 PM
You made me have a look at Tom's forum. What I did find interesting was there are posts by a guy called "James Fuchs". Fuchs is the German word for Fox. Funny coincidence :p .

'Rashad Smith' also posted on Fox's forum. It was previously PROVEN that 'Rashad Smith' was not a real person.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Still planning on making the call?

After all, forum software can certainly be used to explain that issue, even if the explanation is weird, it's not easily refuted. A call to Wolfgang is another deal.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Still planning on making the call?

I can't for 2 reasons. First, I do not speak German. Second, a neutral party needs to do it. If I did, and was proved correct, Fox would just say I was lying.

If anyone does call, I will pay for it.

KC Elbows
06-13-2008, 07:59 PM
I can't for 2 reasons. First, I do not speak German. Second, a neutral party needs to do it. If I did, and was proved correct, Fox would just say I was lying.

If anyone does call, I will pay for it.

I was meaning asking Toby nicely to make the call.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 08:03 PM
He could have Wolfgang contact Bullshido staff.
He could have Wofgang post my e-mail.
He could have Wolfgang send my e-mail to Fox and have Fox himself post it.
He could ask Wolfgang to answer me or Toby's e-mail.

Fox has also claimed to have no pics of him and Wolfgang together, despite claiming to be a student of his and saying Wolfgang has visited him in Oklahoma. :rolleyes: This is extremely suspicious. I have several pics of me with Rolles Gracie Jr and he only visited my gym once.

Again, I have provided lots of things that cast doubt on Fox's claims.
Fox has produced NO EVIDENCE he is telling the truth.

Fox
06-13-2008, 08:06 PM
First you have to call Tuesday, the number is his schools. He teaches then. Second 1bad is dumm(German for dumb):D

He visited me in Boston, I told you as well my ex has all the pics. I was lucky to get anything.
She burned my Gi and some certs as well.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 08:25 PM
You really are going to carry on with this charade aren't you? :rolleyes:

1bad65
06-13-2008, 08:29 PM
You think I messed with Rudy when he used the Ear Grind excuse?

That's nothing compared to what you're gonna get once it's proven you lied.

Wanna fess up?

Or produce ANY evidence?

Fox
06-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I am not going to fess up to anything, that is true. You have no proof it is all therory on your part. I know the truth, and Wolfgang DID post.

Fox
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Rudy has nothing to do with us. I will see him Tuesday:D

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Let's try this one first:

Can you explain how the 'Message Preview' tab as well as the color/font size tabs are on the PM and Wiki edit YOU posted?

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:27 PM
I told you as well my ex has all the pics.

Isn't it amazing how someone always has to be tracked down to corroborate ANYTHING you allege? :rolleyes:

Fox
06-13-2008, 09:30 PM
I copied and pasted after they were poster,not before.

1bad65
06-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I copied and pasted after they were poster,not before.

That does not explain it. Try again.

When you copy and paste it AFTER it was posted you get this:
Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
anonymous
report abuse

But you posted this:

This came off my forum. His name is Wolfgang Lang.

Wolfgang Mar 05, 2008
anonymous
report abuse

Name:
E-mail: (Email will be used only to alert you of replies to this topic.)
[color] Dark Red Red Orange Brown Yellow Green Olive Cyan Blue Dark Blue Indigo Violet White Black [size] Tiny Small Normal Large Huge

Explain the difference. :D

zapruder_bjj
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
I dont understand this Tom, no one doubted or cared about your tourney experience, but now you are just making yourself look like a sad old man. Please, just admit your wrong doings and move on. I will even accept the "I was joking" excuse, but please just stop this charade.

Takuan
06-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Finally, a 1bad vs. Abel thread.

Shaolin Wookie
06-14-2008, 05:48 AM
Okay. We tried bargaining. Then I attempted humiliation with gay jokes. Then I ignored you.

Let's try something else.

1bad65: What is it that you are hoping to accomplish with your continued bantering? You're in a quagmire. You have no respect here on this board because we all see you as a veritable flamethrower. Your original goal was to publish to the world that Rudy Abel sent out challenge matches left and right and never lived up to them. Well, he lived up to one. Then your goal changed and your mission was to ridicule him for the ear grind excuse. Then you became obsessed with Tom Fox or whatever. Now it's about Wolfgang.

It's really no wonder you're a Bush supporter. No, it's the WMD's. No, it's Iraqi Freedom. No, it's fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here.......LOL......

When you try to post something here, you're going to get ridiculed, just like your boxing video.

Do you really think that you can make some kind of point, achieve success, and gain something that will contribute to building character? You can, but there's really only one option: Suck it up, be a man, realize that you're involved in some kind of character-assassination that has a reflexive character-assassination backlash, evaluate the consequences, and walk away. This is about as simple as it gets. Get over your ego, move on, be kind, rewind.

There's nothing here, my man. You're not doing anything to benefit anybody; in all reality, all you're doing is harming others and yourself. It's bad karma. Can I appeal to your religion? Is this really the kind of compassion you espouse? Did Jesus and his disciples "ear grind" the merchants at the temple in Jerusalem after they overturned the tables and scales? Did they "ear grind" the servant of the high priest at Gethesemane? Did they call up the masters of the Pharisees to tell them that they were plotting against Christ? Did they supply video footage of the resurrection on demand?

Look. Nobody cares. The only reason mr. Fox is involved is that you're trashing him online.

Right now, you are like that dude on the Foot-Fist Way. You're OBSESSED, and you're not doing anything good. If you directed all of your passion here on this board to training, you'd be friggin' awesome man. UFC material.

Why don't you try to do something really astounding, beneficial, and something that demonstrated martial character? Do what every martial artist knows to do, from the moment he walks out hte door of his first lesson, but one you've clearly missed:

Just know when to walk away from a fight.

1bad65
06-14-2008, 06:33 AM
I don't like liars. Plain and simple.

As I've said before, once he fesses up I'm out of his hair. Actually some do care. Toby got involved, and KC Elbows says some stuff is suspicious.

Look, aside from all the other evidence, once I showed that the editing tools were on the post he copied and pasted that's was the ballgame. He cannot explain that. Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on any 'Net forum knows Fox made that post once I presented that evidence. The fact that he will not fess up has become even more pathetic than the original lie itself.

Shaolin Wookie
06-14-2008, 06:40 AM
I don't like liars. Plain and simple.

As I've said before, once he fesses up I'm out of his hair. Actually some do care. Toby got involved, and KC Elbows says some stuff is suspicious.

Look, aside from all the other evidence, once I showed that the editing tools were on the post he copied and pasted that's was the ballgame. He cannot explain that. Anyone who has spent 5 minutes on any 'Net forum knows Fox made that post once I presented that evidence. The fact that he will not fess up has become even more pathetic than the original lie itself.

If they're liars and plagiarists, why would you want to continue to talk to them? It's funny. If they're such despicable people, why would you concern yourself with them?

You might consider it a crusade for truth, but your truth consists of debating the levels of a lie. According to your line of questioning so far, you've only uncovered more lies that spark more debate, and beget more lies. Yours is a self-defeating quest that will only continue into eternal futility.

What if you ignored it altogether and walked away? The truth is, you wouldn't know about the lies and wouldn't care at all. Samsara--the world of illusions. Just wake up, dude.

BTW, I have a ten inch *****.

1bad65
06-14-2008, 09:01 AM
What if you ignored it altogether and walked away? The truth is, you wouldn't know about the lies and wouldn't care at all. Samsara--the world of illusions. Just wake up, dude.

Yeah, we should just people who lie about the business they are in do it unabashed. Ashida Kim, Frank Dux, Coda Scott should have all been left alone. Those faith healers should be free to lie as well. And those psychics too. And that Lou Pearlman who ran a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme should have been ignored too.

Look, I've proven beyond any REASONABLE doubt Fox posted that on his own forum. Once he posts the truth, I'll stop since the truth will be there for all to see. If he continues to lie I will stay on him. Prospective students and anyone who plans on dealing with him need to see his lack of character and his immaturity.

Shaolin Wookie
06-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Why not leave them alone. People believe what they want to believe. They'll study what they want to study.

I don't believe two thirds of what Shaolin-Do advertises, but I still study the art because I enjoy it. I've also studied capoeria and wushu longfist--both of which MMA would say they've "exposed" as "weak". But there's an art to it, and dealing with blowhards who think a cyclone kick is the deadliest technique on the face of the planet is part of the game. You're looking for truth in a field where truths don't hold that much weight. Half of TCMA and TMA in general is steeped in role-play, because we're acting in traditions that might never have existed, but we'd like to think did exist at one point; fighting in ways we can't prove our elders fought, but would certainly like to think they fought.

Nobody cares about your crusade but you. And you have a massive ego complex if you can't see beyond the reach of your own shadow. Let Mr. Fox teach his Tiny Tots. Maybe he can teach them when to walk away from a fight, so we don't wind up with more incarnations of you.

BTW, they should have left Frank Dux alone. Tell me you don't watch Bloodsport every time it's on TBS. I own the friggin' movie, and I'll still watch it every time. I was watching it just two nights ago....LOL.....

1bad65
06-15-2008, 06:38 PM
From Fox's school's website:

"SPIRIT: This is the inner-self where we train the Martial Arts student to have morals, discipline, respect for self and others, and understanding of the legal aspect of our training.

Many years of study under the guidance of great instructors, a strong degree of truth, knowledge, and wisdom, have enabled me to properly lead a student in Martial Arts study."

And this coming from a guy who not only lied, but continued to lie once he was caught. And he tried to offer his own daughter as a witness to back up his lie. A true piece of garbage that has no business teaching anyone's children morals.

And I will continue to expose him as the liar he is until he fesses up.

1bad65
06-15-2008, 06:40 PM
And I'm still waiting for Fox to explain how the editing tabs were on his Bullshido post and PM to me. :p

Shaolin Wookie
06-16-2008, 05:44 AM

"SPIRIT: This is the inner-self where we train the Martial Arts student to have morals, discipline, respect for self and others, and understanding of the legal aspect of our training.

Many years of study under the guidance of great instructors, a strong degree of truth, knowledge, and wisdom, have enabled me to properly lead a student in Martial Arts study."

And this coming from a guy who not only lied, but continued to lie once he was caught. And he tried to offer his own daughter as a witness to back up his lie. A true piece of garbage that has no business teaching anyone's children morals.

Dude, he's not Michael Jackson, a front for Scientology, or a Falun Dafa nut...........
You're calling out a MA teacher about whom none of us know anything, or really care to know (no offense Fox, but I think you know what I mean:)), crusading for truth by slinging mud on the internet.

We keep telling you it's not mud, but you won't listen, and you can't seem to smell what you're flinging.

Let up......the more you crusade for the cause of integrity and hold it over everyone's heads, run out to the street corner, stomp your feet, waive your hands, and scream: "OH MY GOD! THIS GUY ON THE INTERNET IS LYING TO ME!!!!", the more we tend to think: "Oh my god.....1bad65 has an IQ of 30 at best."

BTW, with your incessant nagging, you are asking for fights. You are the one picking them, even if you aren't the one throwing out e-challenges.

What if you were to try a little compassion and civility, and managed to get over your egotism? Do you really care if Tom Fox "lies", and do you think anyone here honestly thinks you are above a lie? Do you think the internet (where I can watch a woman getting porked by a Kentucky Derby hack-ney...LOL...) is the place where TRUTH is found and grounded? Do you think that KFO, where you can open multiple accounts and troll LKFMDC mercilessly :p is the place where your identity is "realistic" and "unquestionable"?

Can I ask you a question?

How young are you?

Old Noob
06-17-2008, 06:27 AM

Are you claiming never to have lied? Is someone who lies once a liar despite having told the truth on every other occasion? If you've ever told a lie in your life, isn't your crusade on this point a little hypocritical given the fact that you don't know Fox personally? I don't care myself but some introspection might do you some good.

SimonM
06-17-2008, 06:33 AM
I tend to concur with the above comments. Honestly, what it comes down to, is that nobody here particularly cares if Fox did or did not lie about whether or not some guy in germany who many of us have never even heard of endorsed his fighting record. Had we been involved in this thread, which appears to have started on a different forum, we might have gotten a few chuckles on it before moving on to the next nutriders vs qi blasters flame war or possibly even a discussion of martial arts not involving the use of any word that comes through as a series of asterixes on KFM.

What it comes down to is that this just isn't as important as you want to make it. The only person whose reputation is being hurt by all this, 1bad, is your own as this one-man crusade makes you look... well... slightly obsessive.

1bad65
06-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Are you claiming never to have lied? Is someone who lies once a liar despite having told the truth on every other occasion? If you've ever told a lie in your life, isn't your crusade on this point a little hypocritical given the fact that you don't know Fox personally? I don't care myself but some introspection might do you some good.

We've all lied, so don't try and justify his lies that way. However, I have never lied to get ahead in my field of work as Fox has. I have never lied on my resume or about what I earn in order to get a better job offer. Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials. I also do not claim to teach children 'morals' and 'discipline' as Fox does. I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. When you throw your morals out there as character enhancement for all to see, you are held to a higher standard. Just ask Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker. They threw their character out there for all to see and when they got caught doing something that is quite common in our society, it was a big deal.

When I have lied and I've been confronted with facts proving it, I've fessed up. I never went so low as to say my family members would vouch for the lie.

Call it an obsession, I could care less. To some of us the truth still matters. And until he fessus up, I'll be spreading the truth about him for all to see.

Old Noob
06-17-2008, 07:33 AM
We've all lied, so don't try and justify his lies that way. However, I have never lied to get ahead in my field of work as Fox has. I have never lied on my resume or about what I earn in order to get a better job offer. Fox lied about his MA experience and credentials. I also do not claim to teach children 'morals' and 'discipline' as Fox does. I do not claim to operate under 'a strong degree of truth' as Fox does. When you throw your morals out there as character enhancement for all to see, you are held to a higher standard. Just ask Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker. They threw their character out there for all to see and when they got caught doing something that is quite common in our society, it was a big deal.

When I have lied and I've been confronted with facts proving it, I've fessed up. I never went so low as to say my family members would vouch for the lie.

Call it an obsession, I could care less. To some of us the truth still matters. And until he fessus up, I'll be spreading the truth about him for all to see.

So attacking people who lie professionally when one lies for only personal matters is not hypocritical but lying about your business where you teach honesty is hypocritical? Seems like a rather arbitrary line-drawing. Really, is it better to lie to your girl-friend/spouse/mother than it is to lie to your customer? I'm not ready to make that value judgment. It appears you are. But that's as indefensible as you find Fox's position to be.

lkfmdc
06-17-2008, 07:39 AM
nothing to see here, move along

Old Noob
06-17-2008, 07:43 AM
nothing to see here, move along

Greetings He Who Gets the Most Complaints on the Forum. You're right of course. Boredom gets one involved in things they might otherwise ignore. Idol hands and all that.

SimonM
06-17-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm not allowed to practice kung fu at work - what's your excuse. ;)

Old Noob
06-17-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm not allowed to practice kung fu at work - what's your excuse. ;)

same:D:D:D