PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? Office worker flips out

MasterKiller
06-05-2008, 07:45 AM
http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html

B-Rad
06-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Felt bad for the girl hit with the monitor, though I'm kind of surprised none of the guys decided to gang tackle him. I suppose I would have tried to take him down as soon as possible when I saw he didn't have anything dangerous to throw :-P

Yao Sing
06-05-2008, 08:09 AM
Shoot him and put a letter opener in his hand. :D

Seriously, if this is real it's a sad state of affairs we've reached due to all this politically correct non-violence drummed into kids heads where boys aren't allowed to be boys. That guy should have been shut down at the beginning of his rant but unfortunately the room was filled with men in touch with their feminine side who believe violence is never the answer until someone gets violent on them personally.

Ah, that's enough rant for now.

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-05-2008, 08:15 AM
I would stand and watch him, and maybe try and do a mix of verbally calming him down, and agitating him more.

After all, if the trashes the office well enough, that should be at least a few days off till they get a new computer system installed!! :D

lkfmdc
06-05-2008, 08:15 AM
What would I do?

I'd ask why the computer monitors weren't turned on or plugged in?

(looked kind of fake to me)

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-05-2008, 08:23 AM
First, this is a student film. If you look close, all the office stuff are props. For example, the monitors don't have any cords.

The first guy who physically confronts him does some fort of Kuntao. He's using a classic comb the hair, bow of the ship entry. the other guy who takes him down is BJJ doing a single leg adjusted for the difference in hight because he's on the desk.

The girl that got hit was not even touched by the bulky 1980's monitor with no cord.

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-meltdown-second-angle.html

The Willow Sword
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Doesnt look like a fake to me. The Monitors were on if you look closely. I dont know of many women who would volunteer to get a monitor thrown at them.

What would i have done? Oh man i would have just sat back and watched the fun. I certainly would not have gone to get my digi cam and try to take pics of the thing. That dude should have had a monitor thrown at him.

But seriously you gotta let the guy vent and intervene when he attacks someone,especially the women. of course i think he should have been taken down earlier because he did throw that monitor at the woman next to him.

Man the things that set people off these days.:D:D

Peace,TWS

PS i was reading the viewer comments and this made me roll. I loved it

He probably works:
in an office full of American Idol loving brainless idiots and probably just couldn't take it anymore. I would love to crack like that.

golden arhat
06-05-2008, 08:53 AM
what would i do ?

i would laugh

i would laugh so hard

i acvtually wouldnt stop laughing

and then i'd get him to throw something at me and claim PTSD or something

a few days off work at least

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-05-2008, 09:13 AM
But seriously you gotta let the guy vent and intervene when he attacks someone,especially the women. of course i think he should have been taken down earlier because he did throw that monitor at the woman next to him.

Reply]
Look close, he didn't throw it at her, he threw it at her monitor. She jumped back as it happened.

TenTigers
06-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Herd everyone out of the office, and leave him there ranting by himself. He will calm down and then you can come in, talk to him calmly, and then mace and RNC, and throw him out the window.

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-05-2008, 10:20 AM
I still say egg him on. The more damage he does, the more days off I would get while the tech guys rebuild the computer system.

My guess is we'd be off the rest of that day. Then maybe the next day while we wait for the tech guys to get in there, and a 3rd day for them to rebuild the system.

Unless thier tech dept is in house, then I think we are only looking at being off the rest of that day only.

sanjuro_ronin
06-05-2008, 11:45 AM
That was some funny **** !
LOL @ the guy stamping or stapling the crap out of the monitor!
At one point does he put his hand in his pocket and just stand there like nothing happened?
Look liked it.
LMAO !!

Yao Sing
06-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I would stand and watch him, and maybe try and do a mix of verbally calming him down, and agitating him more.

After all, if the trashes the office well enough, that should be at least a few days off till they get a new computer system installed!! :D

Except that I'm a computer tech so I would be working long hours and weekends getting it ll back together and running. :mad::(

Mr Punch
06-05-2008, 07:32 PM
The people saying the monitors aren't turned on... are you freaking blind? They're all clearly on except the absentee's desk two in behind the nut.

There's no way that's a fake.

And Yao Sing, how mch experience do you have of Russian culture to say how pussified they've become?! LOL, not everything happens in the US you know! Dunno, but on that second angle shot that sounds like Russian to me. And anyway, since when have your average office worker been anything but pussified?

I'd've tried to restrain him as soon as the monitor was thrown, and if I couldn't talk him down or restrain him it would have to be taking him down and locking him up.

Mr Punch
06-05-2008, 07:34 PM
First, this is a student film. If you look close, all the office stuff are props. For example, the monitors don't have any cords...You are an idiot. Was the guy with a cellphone taking the other angle a student too? Plus your eyesight is ****ed. Sure you can't see monitors, but the fact that they are on should alert you to the fact that they are real.

Yao Sing
06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
And Yao Sing, how mch experience do you have of Russian culture to say how pussified they've become?!

Pretty much ZERO but you don't feel the anti-violence, 'guns are bad' agenda is more than just a US thing? I see it as a global plan whether it's made it yet or not. I know the UK is pretty much leading the charge.

Aren't you in Japan where firearms are outlawed? I was only there a few weeks but maybe you could tell us how they feel about kids fighting in school and such.

zapruder_bjj
06-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Pretty much ZERO but you don't feel the anti-violence, 'guns are bad' agenda is more than just a US thing? I see it as a global plan whether it's made it yet or not. I know the UK is pretty much leading the charge.

Aren't you in Japan where firearms are outlawed? I was only there a few weeks but maybe you could tell us how they feel about kids fighting in school and such.

Great idea, because we all know once you make something illegal you just cant obtain it anymore...