PDA

View Full Version : Wudan?

Wood Dragon
06-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Wudang KF or "Wudan"-flavored wushu?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpK53V5hWH4&feature=related

I'm a Karate/Judo practitioner, so I don't really have any frame of reference, but I've (rightly or wrongly?) learned to associate the "run forward 3 steps, into a jump kick" performance with Wushu.

Opinions from those more knowledgeable than I?

Wood Dragon
06-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Whoa <crickets.....>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfRSnbUJYGs&feature=related

Anyone know what form/system is being demo'd ~19:20?

pdf108
08-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Stop spamming or I will have you banned.

B-Rad
08-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Stop spamming.

SPJ
08-16-2008, 07:23 AM
or open a school or affiliated schools in north america.

usually we post some discussion or contribute

and we add the link in our signature.

--

:)

Zi Zheng
08-16-2008, 10:51 AM
If anyone wants to learn Wudang they'll find it.. and if they ask a question, there are more than enough people to point them in a direction. That's the crap that gives Wudang a bad name... I'm having enough of a hard time convincing people it's not contemporary crap as it is. Don't add to my headache... Thanks.

-Zi Zheng

pdf108
08-18-2008, 06:24 PM

pdf108
08-18-2008, 06:24 PM

Zi Zheng
08-18-2008, 07:05 PM
really?

you just make yourself look like an idiot and instead of obtaining people's interest in Wudang...

You push it further away.

Now writing an interesting post about something that you have experienced or that your school offers that might gain the interest of people... well, that's an idea.

But, writing **** for people to read that generalizes everything... we can go to wikipedia for that.

By reposting and spamming all over the board only hurts your schools credibility and gives cause to you not being taken seriously and... it hurts Wudang's already tarnished reputation. So as a fellow Wudang practitioner... don't spam. Offer creative advice or criticism. Give people a reason to take you, your school, and our art seriously.

peace...