06-18-2008, 09:40 AM
http://sikvid.com/media/5495/Shaolin-Monks.html

And why would he want to?

masherdong
06-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Ok, that really hurt me watching that!

mkriii
06-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Well my sifu can break 8 concrete blocks using a palm strike or a straight downward punch. Can yours?

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-18-2008, 10:47 PM
maybe its symbolic of the great manhood slavery they escaped by taking a vow of celebacy.

mkrii ... your sifu smells like a mixture of cat urine and liquid hobo bliss.

GreenCloudCLF
06-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Forget the vid. Did anyone else see the ad for pink panties on the upskirt sniper? That's what I am talking about!

mkriii
06-19-2008, 11:33 AM
maybe its symbolic of the great manhood slavery they escaped by taking a vow of celebacy.

mkrii ... your sifu smells like a mixture of cat urine and liquid hobo bliss.

Really? Well thats funny because most everyone on this forum and many other forums know of my teacher and know that he is the real deal. Just in case you don't know who he is his name is Master John Dufresne. Ever heard of him? Ask around if you haven't. He's very well known in the Chinese martial art community. As for your cat urine comment that shows what kind of teacher you have. You probably learned your rudness from your sifu, huh?

SimonM
06-19-2008, 12:11 PM
2/10 for the name-drop.

It works better if it's somebody who can be googled by name without having to exclude authors. ;)

mkriii
06-19-2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.iaw-atlanta.com/Specials/announcements.htm

Here is a little something on my teacher. Scroll down and you will see him. The whole comment about cat urine and my sifu was totally uncalled for and shows your true charactor, all because I said my sifu can break 8 blocks of concrete. My teacher is the real thing. He is a caucasion American, speaks fluent Mandrin Chinese, lived in China for a while (like 7 years), and knows all the big well known masters all overthe world. He has trained with the Bejing Wu Shu Team, was ranted #1 in the country in forms and point fighting by NASAKA. And don't let the point fighting thing fool you. He can fight for real as well.

sanjuro_ronin
06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Bah, puny demo.
I can drive 8" nails through 3" of wood with my Johnson, then rip them out with my glueteus Maximus.
And that is a warm up !

Old Noob
06-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Bah, puny demo.
I can drive 8" nails through 3" of wood with my Johnson, then rip them out with my glueteus Maximus.
And that is a warm up !

Who can't do that?:D

Lucas
06-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Who can't do that?:D

chicks

unless they are those ones from thailand....

mkriii
06-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Bah, puny demo.
And that is a warm up !

Well the only reason that you can pull them out with your glueteus maximus is because your used to things being in there and using those muscles to make it tighter for whoever is in there. :D

sanjuro_ronin
06-19-2008, 01:10 PM
Well the only reason that you can pull them out with your glueteus maximus is because your used to things being in there and using those muscles to make it tighter for whoever is in there. :D

You sound like a man with experience in these matters.
:p

sanjuro_ronin
06-19-2008, 01:11 PM
chicks

unless they are those ones from thailand....

Ross been telling you about that trip to Bang**** again?

mkriii
06-19-2008, 01:29 PM

Only with the women. :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-19-2008, 02:50 PM
You probably learned your rudness from your sifu, huh?

actually i learned my rudeness from your techer. we were walking down the street one day and he called this crippled boy a fa.ggot. then he stated dancing in front of him and said, "haha ... i bet you wish you could do this you little sh!t wh.ore."

the joke was on john though, because the little boy held his nose and responded, "thats great, but at least i dont smell like old cat litter and bumcum."
john pretended to blow it off, but you could tell it bothered him because it was true.

golden arhat
06-19-2008, 03:27 PM
http://www.iaw-atlanta.com/Specials/announcements.htm

Here is a little something on my teacher. Scroll down and you will see him. The whole comment about cat urine and my sifu was totally uncalled for and shows your true charactor, all because I said my sifu can break 8 blocks of concrete. My teacher is the real thing. He is a caucasion American, speaks fluent Mandrin Chinese, lived in China for a while (like 7 years), and knows all the big well known masters all overthe world. He has trained with the Bejing Wu Shu Team, was ranted #1 in the country in forms and point fighting by NASAKA. And don't let the point fighting thing fool you. He can fight for real as well.

mate

i would pwn your teacher
so would anyone at my school
hell anyone who knows how to fight at all i'm willing to bet can destroy your teacher this was just a joke thread about balls but you had to go of on the "my dad is better than yours route" go away your a retard

golden arhat
06-19-2008, 03:33 PM

are you retarded

seriously

thats like the lamest way to call someone gay ive ever seen no wonder you dont study a real martial art your teacher is just some guy that went to live in china and paid a certain amount of money at the beijing wushu academy

wooo forms
wooo point fighting

look go and fight your teacher

right now

go do it

just go and start a fight with him see who wins

actually he would probably win you probably have the reflexes of a walrus right

go and get him slightly drunk and then when your both walking off from the bar suggest that a guy on the street that looks pretty tough called him gay (or madea long winded remark about things being in palces and the muscles used without referring to being gay or anal sex like any normal stright forward person would when making a gay joke) and watch what happens

and you might aswell fight him asswell just for the lolz

capiche ??

golden arhat
06-19-2008, 03:35 PM

no cos your definitely not gay your mr straight straight straightedy straight straight !! you even went to camp to "pray the gay away" right ? :rolleyes:

mkriii
06-20-2008, 09:19 AM
mate

i would pwn your teacher
so would anyone at my school
hell anyone who knows how to fight at all i'm willing to bet can destroy your teacher this was just a joke thread about balls but you had to go of on the "my dad is better than yours route" go away your a retard

are you retarded

seriously

thats like the lamest way to call someone gay ive ever seen no wonder you dont study a real martial art your teacher is just some guy that went to live in china and paid a certain amount of money at the beijing wushu academy

wooo forms
wooo point fighting

look go and fight your teacher

right now

go do it

just go and start a fight with him see who wins

actually he would probably win you probably have the reflexes of a walrus right

go and get him slightly drunk and then when your both walking off from the bar suggest that a guy on the street that looks pretty tough called him gay (or madea long winded remark about things being in palces and the muscles used without referring to being gay or anal sex like any normal stright forward person would when making a gay joke) and watch what happens

and you might aswell fight him asswell just for the lolz

capiche ??

Your idiot and it shows. There are several people that know John Dufresne on this forum and on the Dragon's List as well. They all know his reputation and knows he knows his sh!t. He is definitely a very good fighter. I've seen what he can do for real. He would destroy you. Actually know he wouldn't, he would see how stupid you are and show youi mercy. He knows and associates with masters like Grandmaster Tsai, Master Dennis Brown, Bill Wallace, Jeff Smith, Wu Bin (Jet Li's coach), etc.... He knows them on a personal level as well as a martial art level and they all respect him and his martial knowledge. Obviously you have not asked around about him. The only people that I have met that are as rude as you are are the MMAtist. Is that what you do, MMA? Your teacher needs to give you a lesson in humility. Or maybe I should. If you are ever in Lexington give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to give you that lesson. And as for John training with the Bejing Wu Shu Team, He is on first name basis with the coach and many of the team members. It wasn't like they didn't know him. Go get a life and while your at it go get a real Sifu.

Shaolinlueb
06-20-2008, 11:11 AM
1/10 lame attempt at bashing.

please put not work safe on link.

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 11:54 AM
ok, we get it. Your Sifu (and you should be saying shrfu,sifu is cantonese) is cool.
BUT...can he do that thing with the thing on his thing? THAT'S the topic of this thread. Now, as far as those things go-not the things, but the thing about the thing with the thing on his thing, thing.
yeah, that thing.
What about it? Can he?

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Sometimes in out desire to see if we CAN do something we forget the fundamental question of WHY should we?

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Now, what would be REALLY cool, would be if you combined that skill with the drawing up of the testicles trick. You would be a human yo-yo! Or one of those paddle things with the ball on it that you can wack-wack-wack.
I wanna see that.
I also wanna know what that monk looks like on the beach. He would have to wear tight speedos or something. (quite a package ya got there, your Monkness!)Otherwise they would be dropped out of the legs of his baggy shorts and leave tire marks in the sand behind him when he walked. Little kids would probably follow him, trying to play with them, and then you would have Mom screaming behind them,"Tristen! Get away from that man!", Or dogs would be chasing him down the beach trying to play. God forbid should he walk onto a polofield! I can only imagine the horror.

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:07 PM
If he were to break his vows of chastity and engage in carnal knowledge with a woman, choosing to adopt the canine method of fornication, they would probably slap his partner in da face.

ok, I have way too much time on my hands....

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:08 PM
obviously in a standing position,
or they would get tangled up in the sheets....

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:09 PM
I would suggest something with a higher thread count, or flannel, as they could be pretty abrasive....

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:10 PM
SATIN!
Now satin would be better. No abrasion there. Just slidey slidey.

TenTigers
06-20-2008, 12:11 PM
of course, with satin, then your knees would slide out and there ya go, caught up in the sheets again.

what to do...what to do...

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Holy therapy Batman !!

SimonM
06-20-2008, 01:30 PM

You let women take you from behind? I wouldn't let anyone of any gender stick anything up there man! :eek:

SimonM
06-20-2008, 01:33 PM
He knows and associates with masters like Grandmaster Tsai, Master Dennis Brown, Bill Wallace, Jeff Smith, Wu Bin (Jet Li's coach), etc.... .

5/10 for the name-drop. That will do troll, that will do.

golden arhat
06-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Your idiot and it shows. There are several people that know John Dufresne on this forum and on the Dragon's List as well. They all know his reputation and knows he knows his sh!t. He is definitely a very good fighter. I've seen what he can do for real. He would destroy you. Actually know he wouldn't, he would see how stupid you are and show youi mercy. He knows and associates with masters like Grandmaster Tsai, Master Dennis Brown, Bill Wallace, Jeff Smith, Wu Bin (Jet Li's coach), etc.... He knows them on a personal level as well as a martial art level and they all respect him and his martial knowledge. Obviously you have not asked around about him. The only people that I have met that are as rude as you are are the MMAtist. Is that what you do, MMA? Your teacher needs to give you a lesson in humility. Or maybe I should. If you are ever in Lexington give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to give you that lesson. And as for John training with the Bejing Wu Shu Team, He is on first name basis with the coach and many of the team members. It wasn't like they didn't know him. Go get a life and while your at it go get a real Sifu.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH A

this is fun.

my dad's bruce lee so ner
i know wu bin so nerrrrr
god **** your rediculous

yes next time i'm in lexington(if ever) i'l turn up at your door and sh!t through your letter box happy?

p.s have you fought him yet?

golden arhat
06-21-2008, 06:06 PM
You let women take you from behind? I wouldn't let anyone of any gender stick anything up there man! :eek:

LMFAO i wish i had your skill

SimonM
06-22-2008, 08:33 AM
That wasn't skill. That was luck. It's not often somebody sets you up for a burn like that so perfectly. :D

golden arhat
06-22-2008, 08:37 AM
That wasn't skill. That was luck. It's not often somebody sets you up for a burn like that so perfectly. :D

modest aswelll
:D lmao

mkriii
06-23-2008, 08:09 AM
5/10 for the name-drop. That will do troll, that will do.

Troll on this B****. I'm not some troll. And by the way, I think I deserve more than 5/10 for the name drop, I was thinking at least a 7/10 or maybe even a 8/10. I can drop a few more names if you would like. My teacher knows Sijo Rusty Gray in Nashville, Tennessee and my teacher was trained by Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng. Does that get me any more points, B****?

SimonM
06-23-2008, 08:14 AM
I tremble at your B followed by asterixes. Please don't attack me with censored grade school insults again! I don't know if I can take it.
So let's get this straight: you aren't a troll but you think your troll-like post should be rated higher because you think it was a better troll than it really was.

lol

Honestly the point is that it doesn't matter how many names you drop nobody will be impressed. Almost everyone here could name drop somebody. Hell, Ross could name-drop Chan Tai San. In general most people here don't care to name drop because we all recognize the simple truth: it doesn't matter how much your teacher kicks ass if you suck.

ZOMG! My summary is actually on-topic!

SimonM
06-23-2008, 08:50 AM
OK punk I'll just call you a b!tch. The reason for the name drops was because you said my teacher smelled like cat urine or some bull sh!t

Actually that was somebody else. I said that your teacher wasn't a good name-drop because he's not particularly notable.

If you take the time to go back to past NASKA tournament winners from the 80's and maybe even early 90's you will find that my teacher won 1st place at numerous tournaments and was rated #1 on the NASKA circuit

So what?

Now we can keep this bickering on or we can drop it. The choice is yours, punk. And one more thing, you better tremble because you don't know who or what your getting yourself into, punk.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Oh I'm really really scared. I'm messing with an angry 14 year old!

IronWeasel
06-23-2008, 08:51 AM
OK punk I'll just call you a b!tch. The reason for the name drops was because you said my teacher smelled like cat urine or some bull sh!t and it made it sound like you were saying he was not legit or any good so I dropped the names of other teachers that know him and can testify that he is indeed legit and an awesome fighter as well as being well know in the martial art community. Thats the only reason I mentioned the others names. If you take the time to go back to past NASKA tournament winners from the 80's and maybe even early 90's you will find that my teacher won 1st place at numerous tournaments and was rated #1 on the NASKA circuit as well as others from his school (Wes Allen, Gary Dezarn, Michael O'Donnell, The' Dezarn, Mark Burgher, Kim Warner, Noah Combs, and Donnie Noble). The names are not for name dropping but to show you what kind of students and school he has and what kind of teacher he is (a great one). Now we can keep this bickering on or we can drop it. The choice is yours, punk. And one more thing, you better tremble because you don't know who or what your getting yourself into, punk.

What a smack talker!!!

You should challenge 1Bad65
:cool:

Shaolinlueb
06-23-2008, 08:58 AM
i noticed that almost all people who come back from training with the beijing wushu team have this ego about them like they are better then you. is that just me or has anyone else experienced it too?

mkriii
06-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Oh I'm really really scared. I'm messing with an angry 14 year old!

No, I'm a 34 year old bad ass with 20 years martial experience. If you feel that your so great why don't you just come visit me here in Lexington? Otherwise shut the fook up. :D

mkriii
06-23-2008, 09:12 AM
i noticed that almost all people who come back from training with the beijing wushu team have this ego about them like they are better then you. is that just me or has anyone else experienced it too?

Well I never trained with the bejing wu shu team so I can't say. I do know that some of my fellow classmates did train with them and did come back a lot better. Hell, when you spend a month (10 hours a day) training with the best wu shu people in the world how can you not get better? And I do mean the best in the world when it comes to wu shu but they have people that do nothing but train in fighting also so its not just all flips and butterfly kicks. One of my class mates did the fight training over there and he said it was bruttle (sp?).

SimonM
06-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Ah the good old "if you can't pay for gas you are a b!tch" approach. I have a standing offer for anyone on KFM to come up to London and fight me. I don't care enough about the internet to leave my city to pursue an e-challenge though. Dumb@ss :D

SimonM
06-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Here Mkrii, you'll be needing a copy of this: (https://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=865914&postcount=3)

B-Rad
06-23-2008, 09:35 AM
I've met a lot of people who trained with them and didn't have huge egos. The worst trash talking usually comes from the occasional over enthusiastic student. The CMA world is small here in the U.S. You can't throw a rock without hitting someone with some kind of connection to Beijing :-P Heck, my last teacher trained the Beijing wushu team at one time, and my teacher before that was also friends with Wu Bin and various members of the team.

SimonM
06-23-2008, 09:41 AM
I've got a buddy training with the Beijing Wushu team right now.
I have calligraphy painted by and gifted to me by a shaolin warrior monk.
That was my point, EVERYONE has some sort of name they can drop. I can without even mentioning my Sifu. It's just childish to try and say "I rock because my sifu is so great"...

It's almost as childish as taking bait from GDA when he decides to extract the urine from somebody. :D

mkriii
06-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Simon, if you don't plan on doing anything but running your pie hole than shut the fook up. Otherwise don't sing it, bring it. When you run your pie hole like you do what do you expect people to do but challenge you. Now is it possible that you can be mature enought to drop the subject? Probably not. I bet you say something else on the topic. As for me I'm going to ignore your assanine comments. Bye Bye.

mkriii
06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
ok, we get it. Your Sifu (and you should be saying shrfu,sifu is cantonese) is cool.

So why is Mandrin ok but Cantonese is not? Just curious (not trying to argue).

18elders
06-23-2008, 09:53 AM
he has a bad urinary tract infection and hanging things from his wang is the only way to stop the burning!!

SimonM
06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Simon, if you don't plan on doing anything but running your pie hole than shut the fook up. Otherwise don't sing it, bring it. When you run your pie hole like you do what do you expect people to do but challenge you. Now is it possible that you can be mature enought to drop the subject? Probably not. I bet you say something else on the topic. As for me I'm going to ignore your assanine comments. Bye Bye.

This is so rich... you get yourself into a mess where you look like, let's face it, either a troll or a child with starry eyes about your sifu. You get teased about it, gently by KFM standards, and how do you respond? By acting like a bigger troll and then e-challenging me. Now, being a sensible person, I'm not going to bus 24 hours and cross a border just to beat up a 14 year old who talks big on the internet. Then you tell me that I'm not allowed to respond to your latest set of as$inine gripes unless I travel down to fight you.

And you expect me NOT to keep bugging you?

You are providing me with more entertainment than Mega Fist did back in the day. :p

golden arhat
06-23-2008, 05:16 PM
bruttle (sp?).

your 34 and cant spell brutal ?

golden arhat
06-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Troll on this B****. I'm not some troll. And by the way, I think I deserve more than 5/10 for the name drop, I was thinking at least a 7/10 or maybe even a 8/10. I can drop a few more names if you would like. My teacher knows Sijo Rusty Gray in Nashville, Tennessee and my teacher was trained by Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng. Does that get me any more points, B****?

lol if only those names meant anything.

i've met a whole load of rock stars before and talked to them, that automatically makes me an awesome musician right? :rolleyes:

golden arhat
06-23-2008, 05:28 PM
No, I'm a 34 year old bad ass with 20 years martial experience.

(read) i am supposed to be an adult who challenges people online when i dont get my own way, i live with my mother please come to lexington and ring on my door my mom will answer it, ask for mkrii (she knows my online name as i only ever refer to myself as that in real life also) she'l take you down to the basement to see me but she'l offer you some tea please REFUSE it will have rohypnol in it and you will wake up in a dumpster with gonnhorrea (she doesnt believe in treating std's she says theyre "treats from the lord") anyway if you eventually make it down to my "lair" then i'l roll 2d6 and seeing as i'm a level 50 mage your not gonna like how that ends!! that is if i'm actually there i'm helping my sifu through a difficult time at the moment, the bank is repossessing his house so i'm helping him with his mortgage repayments and cleaning his toilet and given his urinary tract infection spreading to his sphincter that isnt a pretty site, if only he could keep a job down!! but no one will take him due to several counts of rape, he thought no one would care if a homeless person said they'd been raped and they'd think they were lying

he's learnt his lesson now

what a guy:D

SimonM
06-23-2008, 09:00 PM
I love it when somebody about 24 hours solid driving away from where I live tells me I better tremble because I don't know who I'm messing with when I talk smack on the anonymous communication venue called the internet.

It's especially funny when my smack talking comes in a distant third to GDA and Golden Arhat. LOL

IronWeasel
06-24-2008, 04:51 AM
No, I'm a 34 year old bad ass with 20 years martial experience.

We'll be needing the video on this....

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2008, 05:00 AM
We'll be needing the video on this....

Why?
There are many people in their 30's with a bad ass that do MA.

IronWeasel
06-24-2008, 05:48 AM
Why?
There are many people in their 30's with a bad ass that do MA.

Too true.

I hurt mine trying to break 4 concrete blocks with my tailbone.

...someday.

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2008, 06:05 AM
Too true.

I hurt mine trying to break 4 concrete blocks with my tailbone.

...someday.

I pulled an ass muscle once when I tried to crush a coconut between my butt cheeks, the first two went fine, but I think the last one was too green, it cracked but so did my crack.
My ass muscle was aching for 3 days, luckly my Spartan DNA is used to such things.
:D

SimonM
06-24-2008, 06:58 AM
My ass isn't bad because I underwent a rigorous training program in Panda style kung fu and...

sorry...

I just can't go on...

I was going to make a Kung Fu Panda reference but I just couldn't carry on... too ludicrous.

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2008, 07:00 AM
My ass isn't bad because I underwent a rigorous training program in Panda style kung fu and...

sorry...

I just can't go on...

I was going to make a Kung Fu Panda reference but I just couldn't carry on... too ludicrous.

Pansy.

Now, this is an ass:

SimonM
06-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Fine, here goes...

I don't have a bad ass because I trained extensively in Panda style kung fu and now, as anyone who has done JJ with me knows, my ass is one of my greatest weapons. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA