PDA

View Full Version : Batman VS Daredevil

Badger
08-30-2001, 11:27 PM
Both have super Martial Arts skills
Both super gymnasts
Both have pointy ears
BM has a utility belt full of high tech ninja gadgets
DD uses a billy club that can become a staff or kali sticks & it has a rope in it.
DD also has radar type senses

So-In in allout NHB streetfight who would win?

Badger

SifuAbel
08-30-2001, 11:32 PM
They would never meet. They are in different universes. But if they did, batman would get him. ê

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Sharky
08-30-2001, 11:34 PM
who the hell is daredevil anyway?

================================================== ==========================

"Life's a b*tch, but God-forbid the b*tch divorce me; I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me"

RedDragon
08-30-2001, 11:35 PM
i think superman would come and break up the fight, so it would end in a draw i guess

Arod1972
08-30-2001, 11:38 PM
i vote for daredevil....but abel is right one is DC and the other Marvel universe.

One who has two roots becomes a stronger tree.

Jaguar Wong
08-30-2001, 11:41 PM
When you say NHB, do you mean just a chance meeting that escalates into a street fight with no rules, or are you using the term NHB as in the sporting aspect where there is prep time for training.

If it's the first, then Daredevil would just barely get the KO with some type of richochetting billy club shot, but if it's the prepared event, then I'm gonna have to say the Dark Knight shows up prepared with all the knowledge of DD's tactics, and weapons. That's BatMan's strength, the ability to plan out how to take advantage of a situation.

Lest you forget, I bring up the Batman Superman fight in Dark Knight Returns. That sums up his ability right there. He came prepared and he beat Supes, but earier he was unprepared to fight the Mutant game leader, and got torn up pretty bad (the second time went much differently :p).

Again, I had too much time as a kid....Oh wait, I read Dark Knight Returns in my early 20's. I had too much time, period. :)

Jaguar Wong

Radhnoti
08-31-2001, 12:01 AM
The general rule is that Batman can be beat ONCE or if he's unprepared. If he knows what's comin' he's already figured out a way to win.

SifuAbel
08-31-2001, 12:06 AM
Batman is smarter than that. He spends his entire life trying to prepared.

In a mini series comic daredevil once fought ironfist. IF bowed deeply to his opponent. DD thought he would take advantage of this and attacked, but IF was ready for him and ended up knocked dd for a loop. DD is prone to making mistakes based on assumptions.Ï

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@yahoo.com

TaoBoxer
08-31-2001, 12:12 AM
Stick.

Stick trained Daredevil. He was gnarly old dude. I am not sure who would come out on top between Batman and Daredevil, but I think Stick would jack em both up.

Badger
08-31-2001, 12:13 AM
Batman is smarter.He can figure out how to beat just about anybody.I believe he is tougher than DD as well.

Badger

Sharky
08-31-2001, 12:14 AM
ignore me then u ****ers.

"Life's a b*tch, but God-forbid the b*tch divorce me; I'll be flooded with ice, so hellfire can't scorch me"

Silumkid
08-31-2001, 12:15 AM
Daredevil was having a hard time with the Punisher as well in the Whilce Portacio series. The only reason Daredevil got the W is because Punisher had to stop fighting for some reason I don't remember.

In case you don't know, Punisher is just an ex-Army dog with some decent gear....kinda like Batman but more brutal.

Amitabha!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Kevin
08-31-2001, 12:17 AM
Batman would win the fight, even with Daredevil's heightened senses. He just has more experience, and had better teachers. However, Daredevil can take a beating like nobody's business. He wouldn't stay down long...

Genbukan Ninpo
Kokusai Jujutsu
Chugoku Kempo

Jaguar Wong
08-31-2001, 12:20 AM
lol!
Sorry Sharky
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/

Jaguar Wong

Felipe Bido
08-31-2001, 12:25 AM
Batman would kick Daredevil's a** and spank him with his own cane.

Mendacem Oportet Esse Memorem (A Liar Must Have a Good Memory)

Budokan
08-31-2001, 04:41 AM
Stick was friggin' awesome. I always thought he should have had his own comic. (Uh, he didn't, did he?)

K. Mark Hoover

jimmy23
08-31-2001, 04:55 AM
Badger would beat em both! (comic book badger that is. Norman Sykes)

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

PHILBERT
08-31-2001, 05:14 AM
I remember in the 6 issue Daredevil: Man Without Fear mini-series, in one issue a girl took a sling shot and shot him and he caught it in his hands. Then later, he deflects several bullets with the club and even hit a guy between the eyes with one of the bullets. I think DD would when because of his extra sensory perception. Only way Batman would win is if he like has no smell to himself and can hide from DD's vision. DD is very tough and probably as tough as Batman. My favorite line was the last line from DD #6

"I sewed the costume myself. God only knows what it looks like."

PHILBERT

Wu Wei
08-31-2001, 09:27 AM
Philbert has some good points, as do others.

Overall they are very similar. They are both good fighters. They both have cool gadgets. But the advantage DD has is that he is experienced with his senses. Theyre not just good, he has used them many times and knows how to apply them to real situations. Batmans experience has been more in the use of his gadgets and hand to hand. DD would be better at the whole evasion and stalking thing, but overall it would come down to physical ability when they were duking it out. Thats when Batman would win.

Success is a label made by the insecure.

Boris
08-31-2001, 11:44 AM
It's really interesting that people say Batman, wihtout considering Nightwing. He's basically the DC version of Daredevil. He does the same acrobatic stuff that Daredevil does and more; he even throws his weapons like Daredevil does with his Billyclub. Batman would be the better fighter seeing that he basically trained NightWing to be a excellent fighter.

Ah, good old Frank Miller, he wrote both Batman and Daredevil and from both books he put them through the same amount of torture and they both survived and smashed the other wanker good guys; Batman nearly killed Superman and Daredevil shat on Captain America for being a government wh0re.

But me, I say The new version of The Punisher, he'll drop a fat man on top of Batman who will suffocate to death and then make daredevil fight The female enhanced version of The Russian. The new version of The Russian where he has Pamela Anderson sized boobs.

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

Daredevil
08-31-2001, 02:16 PM
I'd kick both their asses.

My style is superior to theirs, I'm not handicapped nor would I get mixed up in a billowing cape since I don't wear one.

:)

Note: I chose the name not because of the superhero, but because of the literary meaning.

Scott
08-31-2001, 04:51 PM
Batman? Ridiculous!

Batman may have 'smarts' but that would never pay off in a NHB fight. He doesn't have any materials to work with. Daredevil is obviously the better fighter, I mean, the guy can jump out of a 10 story building and time it so that he lands on a car!

For those of you who don't know what Daredevil is, he is a gymnist who somehow lost his sight and instead of seeing, radiation fields surround him (like an electric eel) so he FEELS everything around him down to the tinyist detail. I think Daredevil would be a shoe-in. What can Batman do? He took Karate, or Ninjitsu. Either way he has no super powers, and Daredevil does =P

-Scott

"Life is hard, but so am I." -- The Eels.

Stranger
08-31-2001, 04:57 PM
Does anybody remember Daredevil's nemesis Bull's Eye? Now HE was a badass.

Oh, Daredevil would beat the bat guano out of the Dark Knight.

MARVEL COMMICS ARE SUPERIOR!

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

MonkeySlap Too
08-31-2001, 05:15 PM
Batman would whoop DD. Batman would not only outsmart him, he'd just plain whoop him. This guy spent his whole life becoming what he is. His nerves were surgically altered, his brain messed with to prevent brain washing, he trained with the baddest, scariest people on Earth.

DD had some powers foisted upon him and learned as he went.

BM defeated Rah'al Guhl, the old man of the f@cking mountain.

DD fought a fat guy who lived in a skyscraper.

Get real.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Abstract
08-31-2001, 05:44 PM
Batman fought Bullseye in the Amalgam series & not only knocked his teeth out, but knocked Bullseye out cold after ONE punch. DD been gettin' into fisticuffs w/dude for YEARS and NEVER knocked him out with one shot.

Batman is RUTHLESS when he needs to be.

Stranger
08-31-2001, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I know that Batman has beaten the Hulk too.
I think these Marvel vs. DC matches are works! :p

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Kristoffer
08-31-2001, 07:56 PM
Batman would probebly *win*,, but i think DD is WAY cooler.

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

Scott R. Brown
08-31-2001, 08:19 PM
Remo Williams would take them both on at the same time and win without breaking a sweat.

Sincerely,

Scott

diego
08-31-2001, 11:16 PM
hes always robocop&terminator WHO'D WIN

HAha yall crack me up.

diego
09-01-2001, 02:29 AM
i think robocop would win cuz he has a human brain so he could triq terminator to fall in a sharp lava pit,what do you guys think

REALLY CURIOUS

Sharky
09-01-2001, 02:32 AM
naw man, *I* could kick robo's ass, he was slow as fzuck. terminator is pretty slow but pretty undestructable as far as things go. what could robo do to hurt him?

"What you wan' cry fo? You know that my hammer is heavy and it got kick like tae kwon do, now you gwarn die slow... I'ma show you how to stretch a m0ther****er if you wanna watch tae bo"

diego
09-01-2001, 02:36 AM
youknow play his *****hhh

like terms got mad computing programming and robo
could take his bullets

robo would use human ingenuity 2 steadystraightfuqup his

diego
09-01-2001, 02:55 AM
and appolo & every other freakn sequel

wich is cool that it all comes from the true story boomba ALI VS FRASIER/FOREMAN???
WHEN WE WERE KINGS!!!

PHILBERT
09-01-2001, 04:11 AM
yeah another thing I forgot to mention. If you loose one of your 2 major senses (sight or hearing) your other senses will go through the roof. A blind man has MUCH better hearing, a deaf man can see better, and so on to so forth. But DD is blind, and his other senses were enhanced by radioactive waste. So his smell, hearing (if he asks you a question, he can tell if you are lying because your heart will speed up and he'll hear it), his sense of smell is huge and of course his psychic sense.

In DD he was chasing after Elektra (Ninja Wamma Jamma!, from her miniseries, favorite line) and he was only using her perfume to guide him. She then jumped into this frozen lake through the ice and he followed after her, and he could tell there was water below the ice (heard the crash when she hit) but lost her in the water (no smell). He then surfaced and heard her driving off.

In hand to hand, I think Batman would win (all those martial arts styles he knows, plus he has duked it out with men 10 times his size like Bane and Killer C[r]ock). But in a real no olds barred match, use everything and anything around you, knives, guns, trash cans, eye pokes, nut shots, DD would have to win.

PHILBERT

diego
09-01-2001, 06:57 AM
i seen sharky showing his mini for a kitkat and soda

diego
09-01-2001, 06:58 AM
he be taken out all ya stupid heros
he be like BAM BAM

SevenStar
09-01-2001, 07:20 AM
he was dope. RIP

-ShortySeven©
Step right up and get it -- whoever wants [defeat]

Come not between the dragon and his wrath...

SevenStar
09-01-2001, 07:21 AM
Nightwing is okay, But DD would kick his arse. BM would kick DD's arse, and your friendly neighborhood spiderman would whoop them all.

-ShortySeven©

diego
09-01-2001, 07:31 AM
even tho i used to mostly play wolverine with my peeps like 2years ago

i mean 14 years ago""""""**** flashback""

im in canada so it aint kno ghettoe
but my cousin lived in a lowerincome nieghbourhood not low just lower and urbane??!

we snuk out like two in the morning to play batman vs the crips and bloods we just got into nwa!!!!!???
my cousins across the street in his yard and im following when a lowryder cruises by pumpn fuqtha po-po
they all wearing bandanas crosseyed staring at me and i almost diarhea'd

they kept cruisen obviously me n my cousin made a big stink afterwards

in retrospect they prolly like wtf with me wearing batman pjs and a white bedsheet around my neck flowing intha wind"""

& OF FLASHBACK TIME TO TRAIN TO SOME PUN AND RZAS DIGITAL BULLET.......WICH IS fresh

SevenStar
09-01-2001, 08:29 AM
B-O-B-B-Y D-I-G-I-T-A-L...digital

up from tha rugged lands of shaolin soil...

-ShortySeven©

HuangKaiVun
09-01-2001, 11:48 AM
In the Marvel Vs. DC (that's right, SifuAbel!), there's a scene where Robin is being held hostage by Bullseye, Daredevil's nemesis.

Robin escapes Bullseye's chokehold with an elbow, and Batman throws his batarang at Bullseye.

Bullseye catches it and throws it back, but Batman dodges it to Bullseye's disbelief. Batman then drops Bullseye with a low blow and an uppercut, prompting Bullseye to croak "You hit even harder than Daredevil!" before passing out.

If Bullseye routinely fought Daredevil to a draw, what does that say about the man that dropped him in two seconds?

Abstract
09-01-2001, 07:38 PM
That's what I was sayin my post! Bats knocked that mug out w/ONE punch, he had no time to 'prepare' for Bullseye either.

SO it stands to reason that if a spur of the moment comfrontation took place, Bats would also whoop DD arse as well, cause DD is constantly fighting Bullseye, only to have a stalemate. ;)

(I thought I was the only comic freak here....)

Stranger
09-01-2001, 07:44 PM
You are only a freak if you like DC Comics. God, I bet you read ARCHIE too. :p

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Ryu
09-01-2001, 09:11 PM
I was wondering when someone would mention the one and only Spiderman. ;)
I was not gonna post on this thread until the "best" was mentioned.

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimura1.gif

judo legend, Masahiko Kimura

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Sharky
09-01-2001, 09:16 PM
my cousins across the street in his yard and im following when a lowryder cruises by pumpn fuqtha po-po
they all wearing bandanas crosseyed staring at me and i almost diarhea'd

LOL. Man, i would pay a lot of money to meet you, so sound dope as fzuck.

"Spectacular immaculate raps massacre cats like dracula bats, I'm snappin yer back cos I'm attackin the wack, duckin yer rapid attack, **** packin a gat, the mechanic of rap'll give you panic attacks with his Satanical raps." - Guess who.

Design Sifu
09-06-2001, 12:05 AM
There have been 2 BATMAN/DAREDEVIL cross overs published... both of them where pretty much rubbish.

If the 2 where locked in combat Batman would win based on Size & Strength. We can figure their skills are fairly equal and Batman's gadgets would ballance DD's hypersences.
If DD used his smarts he could possibly get Batman in trouble amidst a rooftop chase. He could then use his Ninja skills to track Batman to his home & wait until he's out of uniform & in public as Bruce Wane. Bruce would have to loose in that case... and it's the sort of thing DD would do if pushed.