PDA

View Full Version : Tom Fox punks out TWICE!

1bad65
06-19-2008, 10:36 AM
See Fox punk out of not one, but 2, offers to fight!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71856&page=5

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71911

Old Noob
06-19-2008, 10:40 AM
See Fox punk out of not one, but 2, offers to fight!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71856&page=5

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71911

Based on your posts to the "hello" thread I thought your beef with Fox was based on his dishonesty. Now you're coming from this angle too. The folks that were suggesting that you might be taking this all a bit personally have a bit more ammunition now. Obsess much?

1bad65
06-19-2008, 10:44 AM
It is his dishonesty.

He lied about the posts.

Saying you are open to e-challenges and then punking out is lying too.

bodhitree
06-19-2008, 11:23 AM
This is going to be my only post in this thread.....

Why

Who cares

these are rhetorical questions.

sanjuro_ronin
06-19-2008, 11:24 AM
This is going to be my only post in this thread.....

Why

Who cares

these are rhetorical questions.

You know, you can flex your moderator chi a bit and take care of this...

MasterKiller
06-19-2008, 11:24 AM
leave this sh1t on bullshido already.

chud
06-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah, let it go...no one cares.

IronWeasel
06-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Uh, oh...

You're in trouble, man!

When Fox reads this...he's gonna be MAD!

He might even write you a stern reply.

SimonM
06-19-2008, 12:04 PM
The tags say it all.

1bad65
06-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Uh, oh...

You're in trouble, man!

When Fox reads this...he's gonna be MAD!

He might even write you a stern reply.

Or make fun of my video.

Or threaten to come to my home or work.

Or call my gym more.

cjurakpt
06-19-2008, 02:12 PM
dude, you really need to find something else to do with your time - I'm all for being forthright and stepping up if you shoot off your mouth, and I'm no stranger to intermittent flame wars, but this has been going on for way to long - no one, and I mean no one gives a cr@p about it in the slightest, except for you

I would strongly recommend that mods lock / delete this thread and any more that you start about your personal issues with Rudy and Fox, because it's just a waste of bandwidth

IronWeasel
06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
dude, you really need to find something else to do with your time - I'm all for being forthright and stepping up if you shoot off your mouth, and I'm no stranger to intermittent flame wars, but this has been going on for way to long - no one, and I mean no one gives a cr@p about it in the slightest, except for you

I would strongly recommend that mods lock / delete this thread and any more that you start about your personal issues with Rudy and Fox, because it's just a waste of bandwidth

Yeah, really.

How about one thread at a time.

There are currently two "1Bad vs Someone" threads active on the first page.

1bad65
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
He actually declined to fight AnnaTrocity and Poidog.

Over on BS they are asking him what his rules are that he will fight under. It appears someone will travel to shut him up. I fully expect him to either avoid the questions or make hilarious excuses.

Just like he did with the Wolfgang questions! :D

cjurakpt
06-19-2008, 02:30 PM
He actually declined to fight AnnaTrocity and Poidog.

Over on BS they are asking him what his rules are that he will fight under. It appears someone will travel to shut him up. I fully expect him to either avoid the questions or make hilarious excuses.

Just like he did with the Wolfgang questions! :D

why don't you fu(king get it?

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!

golden arhat
06-19-2008, 03:41 PM
GO AWAY someone ban fox 1bad and abel please

this has to end
seriously

Lama Pai Sifu
06-19-2008, 05:03 PM
nobody even cares what Fox, Rudy or 1Bad do.

DO YOU GUYS GET IT?? WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE PUNKS, GLADIATORS OR CROSSDRESSERS! ENOUGH ALREADY....

zapruder_bjj
06-19-2008, 07:41 PM
I love all the people that cant resist posting on threads "they dont care about" You dont do things you dont care about.

1bad65
06-19-2008, 10:25 PM
He's now punking out using the 'Sammy Franco method'.

That's where you make ridiculous demands to ensure there will be no fight. Demands like 'No Rules' 'No Waivers' 'All Weapons Allowed' 'No Tapping'. JFS was a master at this approach. Fox has learned well.

FYI, he always said he would fight me in MMA rules knowing I won't travel. Now someone says they will come to his gym and he wants this 'No rules' garbage. What a punk.

Fox
06-19-2008, 11:38 PM
My DoJo ,my rules. If he wants to come fine by me.

1bad65
06-19-2008, 11:41 PM
You're not backing down?

What the **** do you call having "No Rules", or "No Waiver" means?

You are setting up a sceanario ala JFS where any sane minded individual would say **** this, I'm not going to get sued, or permantely injured over this bull****.

My quote earlier in this thread about it being "No Rules outside a Baptist Church" was dead **** on.

You already backed out Gramps, by making stipulations that cannot be met. You are an excellent student of Rudy Abel. I don't doubt for a second you fight any better than he does.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1848218&postcount=117

NJM
06-19-2008, 11:42 PM
My DoJo ,my rules. If he wants to come fine by me.

Were there not rules in the Lei Tai of old?

You know, to take care of this sort of thing, they should just build a Lei Tai in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Kill two birds with one stone.

Fox
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
I am not backing down period.

Fox
06-19-2008, 11:47 PM
You're not backing down?

What the **** do you call having "No Rules", or "No Waiver" means?

You are setting up a sceanario ala JFS where any sane minded individual would say **** this, I'm not going to get sued, or permantely injured over this bull****.

My quote earlier in this thread about it being "No Rules outside a Baptist Church" was dead **** on.

You already backed out Gramps, by making stipulations that cannot be met. You are an excellent student of Rudy Abel. I don't doubt for a second you fight any better than he does.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1848218&postcount=117

Anthony is full of sh!t.

1bad65
06-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Then come up with a RATIONAL set of rules.

I notice you and your nutty wife offered to fight me under standard MMA rules knowing I would not travel. But once someone agrees to fight you in your gym it has to be a 'No Rules! No Waiver! Weapons Allowed! Death Match!'.

This same guy offered to fight you right now in California with your master SifuExcuses present and you punked out as well.

You really are pathetic and we can all see you just don't want to fight anyone.

Fox
06-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Then come up with a RATIONAL set of rules.

I notice you and your nutty wife offered to fight me under standard MMA rules knowing I would not travel. But once someone agrees to fight you in your gym it has to be a 'No Rules! No Waiver! Weapons Allowed! Death Match!'.

This same guy offered to fight you right now in California with your master SifuExcuses present and you punked out as well.

You really are pathetic and we can all see you just don't want to fight anyone.

I am going home tomorrow, so why would I have any weapons with me to begin with. He wants weapons,I want a REAL streetfight.
I never punked out,unlike you.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 12:00 AM
I am going home tomorrow, so why would I have any weapons with me to begin with. He wants weapons,I want a REAL streetfight.
I never punked out,unlike you.

My sig says otherwise. When are you showing up again?

No waiver?! Get real Fox. Just punk out and get it over with. You're embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up though. One day you will talk e-sh!t to the wrong guy, just like SifuExcuses did.

Fox
06-20-2008, 12:07 AM
My sig says otherwise. When are you showing up again?

No waiver?! Get real Fox. Just punk out and get it over with. You're embarrassing yourself.

Keep it up though. One day you will talk e-sh!t to the wrong guy, just like SifuExcuses did.

Why would I need a waiver, I am not going to sue anyone over a fight. He might though.

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 02:03 AM
Let us all bow our heads in prayer.......

Dear HOLY GOD, WISE and OMNISCIENT LORD of Heaven and Earth, ALMIGHTY RULER of the Universe, KING of Kings (and Queens), CREATOR of Order and Chaos, FATHER of all the lesser gods, angels and men, MASTER of demons and Evil, DIVINE ARBITER of right and wrong, COMMANDER of Heaven's righteous warriors of peace, TEACHER of the foolish, COMPANION of the Holy, LEADER of followers, FOLLOWER of none, DOCTOR of those diseased in body, mind and spirit, DEFENDER of the weak and oppressed, FORGIVER of those who repent of evil, COOL WATER to the parched, FIRE to the cold, TYLENOL to those cursed by the hangover, PROVIDER of hair pieces and/or Rogaine to those cursed with a bald patch, LOVER of the loveless, HATER of the unholy, SHEPHERD of sheep, WIND to the windless, SUNLIGHT to those in darkness and DARKNESS to vampires, the photophobic, those with skin cancer, albinos and those of the mushroomic persuasion...

...ominous pause for effect, so that God may bask in the gratuitous sucking up...er...I mean praises...

...please return us to the halcyon days of harmony, peace and joy by BLESSING us ALL with your DIVINE presence and showing us your HOLY compassion and justice by STRIKING DOWN these children of Satan, these mongers of disputation and insult, these propagators of hate and disorder! STRIKE THEM DOWN with your all powerful (and loving) thunderbolt of CLEANSING HOLY FIRE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!

...or if not...

...please provide us with torches and pitchforks so that we may righteously hound and persecute these heathen evil doers perpetually unto their death...

...Arcane hand gestures...

...In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit...

....Amen!!

...Sprinkle, Sprinkle, Sprinkle!

You may all now return to your regularly scheduled bickering....:)

Eric Olson
06-20-2008, 05:20 AM
Trying to fight people you met over the internet=retarded. I don't know who this 1bad65 guy is but people have been banned for a lot less.....in summary:

Ban Him!

EO

cjurakpt
06-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Let us all bow our heads in prayer.......

Dominus hubiscum habisco. Esperitu sanctum.
Dey gas da bus. Me gas da bus. You gas da bus. We missed the bus. They missed the bus. When's the next bus?
Suma cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio's too loudy.
Odesti fidellas. Centra fidellas. Hi fidellas.
Post meridian. Anti-meridian. Uncle Meridian. All of the little meridians.
Magna Carta. Master charga.
Dume procellas. Lotsa vitalles.

Amen

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Dominus hubiscum habisco. Esperitu sanctum.
Dey gas da bus. Me gas da bus. You gas da bus. We missed the bus. They missed the bus. When's the next bus?
Suma cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio's too loudy.
Odesti fidellas. Centra fidellas. Hi fidellas.
Post meridian. Anti-meridian. Uncle Meridian. All of the little meridians.
Magna Carta. Master charga.
Dume procellas. Lotsa vitalles.

Amen

Cross-thread/cross-week Johnny Dangerously quotes. Top notch...really!

cjurakpt
06-20-2008, 05:44 AM
Cross-thread/cross-week Johnny Dangerously quotes. Top notch...really!

one of the truly great classics - decades worth of data mining!

1bad65
06-20-2008, 06:07 AM
Why would I need a waiver, I am not going to sue anyone over a fight. He might though.

Whatever. You are punking out and we all can see it. If you want to fight, name some RATIONAL rules. According to 'Wolfgang' you have fought under rules before. :rolleyes: You and your wife challenged me to fights under standard MMA rules. Now it has to be a 'No Rules Death Match' when someone does finally offer to come to your place? :confused:

Fighting without a waiver is an assault, a criminal act. PERIOD. You know this and are using it to punk out.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 06:14 AM
This just in !!

My Johnson is huge.

That is all.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 06:24 AM
My Johnson is huge.

And SifuExcuses is ducking Kat Johnson. What a coincedence! :D

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 06:34 AM
Hmmmm? Anyone see a Holy Lightening Bolt of Righteousness lying around? I'm sure its here somewhere! I think our perfect Lord in Heaven must have been a bit off on his aim. Either that or he is taunting me again! He is such a jokester. What a scamp he can be sometimes!

SimonM
06-20-2008, 07:17 AM
I love all the people that cant resist posting on threads "they dont care about" You dont do things you dont care about.

Perhaps they are suggesting that they don't want legitimate and more valuable threads (like anything down to and including SR posting vaguely NSFW pictures) bumped off the front page by 1 bad 65's continuing obsession with Fox and Able.

lkfmdc
06-20-2008, 07:22 AM
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose
Red or Blue, Cuz or Blood, it just don't matter
Sucker die for your life when my shotgun scatters
We gangs of L.A. will never die - just multiply

You see they hit us then we hit them
Then we hit them and they hit us, man
It's like a war, ya know what I'm sayin'
People dont even understand
They don't even know what they dealing with
You wanna get rid of the gangs it's gonna take a lotta work
But people don't understand the size of this
This is no joke man, this is real

You don't know me, fool
You disown me, cool
I don't need your assistance, social persistance
Any problem I got I just put my fist in
My life is violent but violent is life
Peace is a dream, reality is a knife
My colors, my honour, my colors, my all
With my colors upon me one soldier stands tall
Tell me what have you left me, what have I got
Last night in cold blood my young brother got shot
My home got jacked
My mother's on crack
My sister can't work cause her arms show trax
Madness insanity live in profanity
Then some punk claimin' they understandin' me
Give me a break, what world do you live in
Death is my sect, guess my religion

Yo my brother was a gang banger
and all my homeboys bang
I don't know why I do it man, I just do it
I never had much of nuffin man
Look at you man, you've got everything going for yourself
and I ain't got nuffin man, I've got nuffin
I'm living in the ghetto man
just look at me man, look at me

My pants are saggin braided hair
suckers stare but I don't care
my game ain't knowelgde my game's fear
I've no remorse so squares beware

But my true mission is just revenge
you ain't in my sect, you ain't my friend
wear the wrong color your life could end
****cides my favorite venge

Listen to me man
no matter whatcha do don't ever join a gang
you don't wanna be in it man,
You're just gonna end up in a mix of dead freinds and time in jail I
know, if
I had a chance like you,
I would never be in a gang man
but I didn't have a chance
You know I wish i did

I'll just walk like a giant police defiant
you'll say to stop but I'll say that I cant
my gangs my family its all that I have
I'm a star, on the walls is my autograph

You don't like it, so you know where you can go
cause the streets are my stage and terror's my show
phsyco-analize tried diognising me wise
It was a joke brother the brutally died

But it was mine, so let me define
my territory don't cross the line
Don't try to act crazy
cause the ***** dont thank me
you can be read like a punk
it wouldn'ta made me
cause my colors death
thou we all want peace
but our war won't end,
they'll always see

See the wars of the street gangs will always get to me man
But I don't wanna be down with this situation man
but I'm in here, if I had something betta to do I think I'd do it but
right
now I'm just down here boye
I'm trying to get money cause I'm smart
I'm gunna get paid while I'm out here
I'm gunna get that paper, ya know what I'm saying
If I had a chance like you,
maybe I would be in school
but I'm not, I'm out here living day to day surviving
and I'm willing to die for my colors

Egg fu young
06-20-2008, 08:37 AM
:ticklefight:

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-20-2008, 08:52 AM

Reply]
Is this the same She male that was the central counterpart to the Springer Debacle?

If so, i wouldn't fight that broad for all the tea in China (and I mean the good stuff, not the pre boiled cheap crap they sell in the US). She would instigate a nauseating nightmare, just like last time.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 09:16 AM
That's her. The one SifuExcuses talks mad smack about yet won't step up.

His current excuse is that he won't fight a girl. However when she was scheduled to fight his buddy Omar, SifuExcuses was encouraging Omar to beat the sh!t out of her.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 09:18 AM
She would instigate a nauseating nightmare, just like last time.

It sure was a nightmare for JFS! :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-20-2008, 09:34 AM
That whole thing was a nightmare generated by everyone involved. Kat was a little Btch, That one guy jumped Springer from behind, Springer made a complete racist loser out of himself, and Omar, who was the best of the bunch, came off looking like a total wanker.

You just can't say anything good about anyone in that situation.

Fighting her would be risking a replay of that entire scenario. I don't Blame Rudy for not wanting any part of that.

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 09:41 AM
That whole thing was a nightmare generated by everyone involved. Kat was a little Btch, That one guy jumped Springer from behind, Springer made a complete racist loser out of himself, and Omar, who was the best of the bunch, came off looking like a total wanker.

Fighting her would be risking a replay of that entire scenario. I don't Blame Rudy for not wanting any part of that.

There's a Sifu Abel/Springer connection? That explains why the who Abel/1bad/Fox thing reeks of Springerness. I get it now. Explains a lot. Has 1bad been on Springer yet?

monji112000
06-20-2008, 09:43 AM

OK I was at the underground fight between 1bad65 and fox... I promised not to leak the fight to youtube.. but what can I say I am jew i lie all the time.
yes I look very similar to David Bowie.. its the new haircut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1q5-ZBYs9Y&feature=related

why did I dumb it in german.. not sure I was bored.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 09:56 AM
That one guy jumped Springer from behind,

How do you double leg someone from behind!?!? :confused: Springer was squared up when he got taken down.

That's why she wants a waiver, set rules, referee, etc. All stuff JFS and Omar did not want. :rolleyes:

1bad65
06-20-2008, 09:59 AM
There's a Sifu Abel/Springer connection? That explains why the who Abel/1bad/Fox thing reeks of Springerness. I get it now. Explains a lot. Has 1bad been on Springer yet?

Yeah. JFS/Omar/SifuExcuses are all buddies. Add Fox, Fox's wife, and JFS' 400lb mentally-defective girlfriend and you get the full picture.

JFS did say he was gonna come kick my ass over on Youtube. Once I told him to come on by he STFU.

AJM
06-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Thanks for killing this website with your OCD BS. Notice few people come here any more? You really need help.

Pork Chop
06-20-2008, 10:00 AM
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose
Red or Blue, Cuz or Blood, it just don't matter
Sucker die for your life when my shotgun scatters
We gangs of L.A. will never die - just multiply

You see they hit us then we hit them
Then we hit them and they hit us, man
It's like a war, ya know what I'm sayin'
People dont even understand
They don't even know what they dealing with
You wanna get rid of the gangs it's gonna take a lotta work
But people don't understand the size of this
This is no joke man, this is real

You don't know me, fool
You disown me, cool
I don't need your assistance, social persistance
Any problem I got I just put my fist in
My life is violent but violent is life
Peace is a dream, reality is a knife
My colors, my honour, my colors, my all
With my colors upon me one soldier stands tall
Tell me what have you left me, what have I got
Last night in cold blood my young brother got shot
My home got jacked
My mother's on crack
My sister can't work cause her arms show trax
Madness insanity live in profanity
Then some punk claimin' they understandin' me
Give me a break, what world do you live in
Death is my sect, guess my religion

Yo my brother was a gang banger
and all my homeboys bang
I don't know why I do it man, I just do it
I never had much of nuffin man
Look at you man, you've got everything going for yourself
and I ain't got nuffin man, I've got nuffin
I'm living in the ghetto man
just look at me man, look at me

My pants are saggin braided hair
suckers stare but I don't care
my game ain't knowelgde my game's fear
I've no remorse so squares beware

But my true mission is just revenge
you ain't in my sect, you ain't my friend
wear the wrong color your life could end
****cides my favorite venge

Listen to me man
no matter whatcha do don't ever join a gang
you don't wanna be in it man,
You're just gonna end up in a mix of dead freinds and time in jail I
know, if
I had a chance like you,
I would never be in a gang man
but I didn't have a chance
You know I wish i did

I'll just walk like a giant police defiant
you'll say to stop but I'll say that I cant
my gangs my family its all that I have
I'm a star, on the walls is my autograph

You don't like it, so you know where you can go
cause the streets are my stage and terror's my show
phsyco-analize tried diognising me wise
It was a joke brother the brutally died

But it was mine, so let me define
my territory don't cross the line
Don't try to act crazy
cause the ***** dont thank me
you can be read like a punk
it wouldn'ta made me
cause my colors death
thou we all want peace
but our war won't end,
they'll always see

See the wars of the street gangs will always get to me man
But I don't wanna be down with this situation man
but I'm in here, if I had something betta to do I think I'd do it but
right
now I'm just down here boye
I'm trying to get money cause I'm smart
I'm gunna get paid while I'm out here
I'm gunna get that paper, ya know what I'm saying
If I had a chance like you,
maybe I would be in school
but I'm not, I'm out here living day to day surviving
and I'm willing to die for my colors

forgot the about 1000 repetitions of "colors"

Man I love that song, gonna jam out to it all day today

1bad65
06-20-2008, 10:05 AM
You really need help.

No, people need to stop barking when they have no intention of biting.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM

Ah dude, IF you really believe that, my condolences.

1bad65
06-20-2008, 10:59 AM
Ah dude, IF you really believe that, my condolences.

She offered to fight him in an area he said she was not skilled in. And he is refusing to fight her. What do you call that?

1bad65
06-20-2008, 10:59 AM
And you can't deny Fox punked out when Poidog challenged him.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:05 AM
She offered to fight him in an area he said she was not skilled in. And he is refusing to fight her. What do you call that?

What do I call not rehashing the crap from the past ?
What do I call not giving someone with issues the time of day?
What do I call into getting into a lose-lose situation?
Common sense?
Good Judgement?
Learning from the past?
Choose one.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:06 AM
And you can't deny Fox punked out when Poidog challenged him.

Unless there was a white glove involved and lots of gratuitous ***** slapping, it ain't a real challenge !

1bad65
06-20-2008, 11:19 AM
First of all, I think all these e-challenges are ridiculous.

I berated SifuExcuses because I wanted to see him finally put up for once. He did, and got beat as I predicted he would. He still continues to thrive on these e-challenges for some reason. And now his punk Fox has jumped on the bandwagon.

FYI, I predict right now SifuExcuses will never fight in one ever again and Fox will never fight in one period. No matter how much garbage they spew about how tough they are.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
First of all, I think all these e-challenges are ridiculous.

I berated SifuExcuses because I wanted to see him finally put up for once. He did, and got beat as I predicted he would. He still continues to thrive on these e-challenges for some reason. And now his punk Fox has jumped on the bandwagon.

FYI, I predict right now SifuExcuses will never fight in one ever again and Fox will never fight in one period. No matter how much garbage they spew about how tough they are.

Great, we have it on record and now we can drop it and go on with productive debates.