PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to solve the FOX/RUDY/1BAD65 Problem

Lama Pai Sifu
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Okay everyone...this will take a lot of teamwork, discipline and self control. Ready? I've solved our problem;

DON'T READ THIER THREADS AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYONE RESPOND TO THEIR THREADS AT ALL. PERIOD.

IF WE DO THIS FOR AWHILE, THEY WILL GO AWAY. IF IT WORKS, AND THEY COME BACK...DO THE SAME THING.

I CAN'T STAND THESE ****ERS...IT'S GETTING SO RIDICULOUS!

Vash
06-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Bah! Rationality? Common sense? This is an internet forum, sir.

What should we do with this resource, which connects us to hundreds of established instructors, historians, and practitioners? Learn, grow, adapt, change? Nay, I say. Verily, we should strive only to watch "adults" bicker about and effectively ruin what is, quite literally, a monumental resource, unprecedented in human history.

I mean, it's not as if, in my experience teaching children's karate, I had worked with developmentally disabled kids who had more self control, dignity, and poise than has been presented by these individuals.

Lama Pai Sifu . . . Hell, I am forced to agree with you. Though my martial discipline is divergent from the majority of the forums' (I'm an Isshinryu karate guy with bits of BJJ thrown in), I have had the distinct pleasure of discussing with, and learning from, many people on this board. You and LKFMDC in particular have many posts regarding martial school business saved on my hard drive.

Srsly, though, kids, cut it out.

Drake
06-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I can't do it. I'm weak. I'm sorry!

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 02:23 AM
I would like to agree with you, but sadly, I cannot, I am too busy ignoring you!!;)

STUDD WILSON
06-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Okay everyone...this will take a lot of teamwork, discipline and self control. Ready? I've solved our problem;

DON'T READ THIER THREADS AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYONE RESPOND TO THEIR THREADS AT ALL. PERIOD.

IF WE DO THIS FOR AWHILE, THEY WILL GO AWAY. IF IT WORKS, AND THEY COME BACK...DO THE SAME THING.

I CAN'T STAND THESE ****ERS...IT'S GETTING SO RIDICULOUS!

None of you were obviously around in the old days to remember TKD man, Rolls, Ralaek, knifefighter, panther, Shaun Thingvold, etc...
The forums are pretty dead compared to those days.
And that was also tried on them but they just had a way of hihjacking threads.

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 02:27 AM
Oh Yeah.....and stoking the fires of contention!!

All Hail Chaos! Long live the children of rudeness, infantileness, pettiness and other -nesses!!!

Boo to the heralds of order and courtesy. Oh wait, I am one of those myself!

Hmmmm.....All Hail the heralds of order and courtesy and Booo to the children of rudeness, infantileness, pettiness and other -nesses!!

I think I got it right now!!:confused:

cjurakpt
06-20-2008, 05:35 AM
"Once more into the breach!!!"

(well, it couldn't hurt...?)

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 05:38 AM
KFM Forums = Lord of the Flies.....please discuss.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 05:53 AM
I say this to you all !!

SimonM
06-20-2008, 07:14 AM
But... but....

It's like a car crash.

You want to ignore it... but you just can't. :D

lkfmdc
06-20-2008, 07:21 AM
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of mo lum just a to-dai stalking
Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse
Then dead as a deathpack the moon pai I choose
Red or Blue, Cuz or Blood, it just don't matter
Sucker die for your life when my chyuhn choih scatters
Lama Pai will never die - just multiply

Yao Sing
06-20-2008, 07:31 AM
I say we all challenge 1bad65 then back out. He won't be able to handle the overload and will spaz into another dimension, or break a nail trying to keep up with the typing. Either one should do him in permanently. :p

SimonM
06-20-2008, 07:32 AM
Alright, now where did I put my copy of the code duello..... :p

SimonM
06-20-2008, 07:35 AM
A morally-acceptable duel would start with the challenger issuing a traditional, public, personal grievance, based on an insult, directly to the single person who offended the challenger.

The challenged person had the choice of a public apology or other restitution, or choosing the weapons for the duel. The challenger would then propose a place for the "field of honour". The challenged man had to either accept the site or propose an alternate. The location had to be a place where the opponents could duel without being arrested. It was common for the constables to set aside such places and times and spread the information, so "honest people can avoid unpatrolled places."

At the field of honor, each side would bring a doctor and seconds. The seconds would try to reconcile the parties by acting as go-betweens to attempt to settle the dispute with an apology or restitution. If reconciliation succeeded, all parties considered the dispute to be honorably settled, and went home.

Each side would have at least one second; three was the traditional number.

If one party failed to appear, he was accounted a coward. The appearing party would win by default. The seconds and sometimes the doctor would bear witness of the cowardice.

If reconciliation failed, the seconds would help their friend prepare for the duel, and keep alert for cheating and the authorities. Cheaters would be shot, usually out of hand. Honorable seconds sometimes shot their own friend if they found him cheating.

Swords were the typical weapon of the time, although it was not uncommon for guns and more unusual items to be selected.

The two parties would start on opposite sides of a square twenty paces wide. Usually the square was marked at the corners with dropped handkerchiefs. Leaving the square was accounted cowardice.

The opponents agreed to duel to an agreed condition. While many modern accounts dwell heavily on "first blood" as the condition, manuals of honor from the day universally deride the practice as dishonorable and unmanly. Far more common was a duel until either one party was physically unable to fight or the physician called a halt. While explicit duels to the death were rare, many duels ended in death of one or both combatants because of the wounds sustained.

When the condition was achieved, the matter was considered settled with the winner proving his point and the loser keeping his reputation for courage.

cjurakpt
06-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Honorable seconds sometimes shot their own friend if they found him cheating.
LOL - I'll bet those guys were in super high demand!

it was not uncommon for...more unusual items to be selected.
sledgehammers; adolescent stoats; pessaries...

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-20-2008, 08:42 AM
I say this to you all !!

Reply]
Eh, not the quality we are used to from you. You seem off your game today. Did you skip breakfast maybe?

SimonM
06-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey sledgehammer dueling would be for real men.

Have you seen the damage one of those things could do to a person?

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Reply]
Eh, not the quality we are used to from you. You seem off your game today. Did you skip breakfast maybe?

I take it your boobs are better?

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 09:43 AM

I think he's back on now:D

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 09:43 AM

How about jackhammer dueling:eek:

AJM
06-20-2008, 10:00 AM
I prescribe tranquilizer darts.

SimonM
06-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Jack hammers are too noisy. It's right up there with assault rifle dueling. ;)

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-20-2008, 10:13 AM

Reply]
No, not really. I am just used to the BEST Smok'n Hot babes from you. It is unusual to see the standard so low, that is all.

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm starting to think that we're giving too much attention to the obvious challenge matches going on around here. I mean there are some other challenge matches that ought to get equal time. Some that I can't believe haven't happened yet and would love to see:

1. Mrkrii v. 1bad
2. Mrkrii v. Sifu Abel
3. Becca v. 1bad (that drilling thread is getting nasty, its only a matter of time)
4. Everyone v. he who gets the most complaints on the forum
5. He who gets the most complaints on the forum v. Wookie

I'm sure there are others. KFM could set up a whole fight card with these. I'm sure versus would pick it up.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Reply]
No, not really. I am just used to the BEST Smok'n Hot babes from you. It is unusual to see the standard so low, that is all.

LOL !
To each their own bro, I am an Assman myself, nothing beats nice gluteus in my book, but I know that some like the Jugs.
I am an equal opportunity type of guy.
Case in point:

lkfmdc
06-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Unlike a lot of the forum members here, I've actually had a few challenge matches, or "death matches" (I've won most of my "death matches" actually!) (/sarcasm)... But you'll also note that I don't talk about them much, certainly don't continue to harp on them for MONTHS after the fact :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think that we're giving too much attention to the obvious challenge matches going on around here. I mean there are some other challenge matches that ought to get equal time. Some that I can't believe haven't happened yet and would love to see:

1. Mrkrii v. 1bad
2. Mrkrii v. Sifu Abel
3. Becca v. 1bad (that drilling thread is getting nasty, its only a matter of time)

I'm sure there are others. KFM could set up a whole fight card with these. I'm sure versus would pick it up.

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Well I am 8-2 in death matches.

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Unlike a lot of the forum members here, I've actually had a few challenge matches, or "death matches" (I've won most of my "death matches" actually!) (/sarcasm)...

You are lucky. I've lost every single one of my death matches. I don't take them anymore. I'm down to only two lives, so I can no longer waste them!

sanjuro_ronin
06-20-2008, 11:21 AM
You are lucky. I've lost every single one of my death matches. I don't take them anymore. I'm down to only two lives, so I can no longer waste them!

Pansy-boy.
:p

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Pansy-boy.
:p

Shhhhhh.....it's a secret!

Actually...I prefer daffodils! :)

SimonM
06-20-2008, 11:24 AM
I tried to set up some friendly sparring sessions through KFM long ago. But they never really went anywhere so I eventually gave up on it. I will still happily have a go with any forum member who happens to be in the London, Canada area because I like to fight. :D

As for rules: my only request is bare-knuckle or mma gloves for gear - not pillows and the more techniques allowed the happier I am. I will sign waivers.

Old Noob
06-20-2008, 11:25 AM
My deathmatches have all been draws with Helio Gracie:D:D

BTW, lest 1bad calls me a liar and tells me to prove it by having the said Mr. Gracie e-mail him on a super-top-secret e-mail,,,I'M KIDDING ABOUT HAVING DEATH MATCHES WITH HELIO

lkfmdc
06-20-2008, 11:26 AM
It has been well documented here, but the REAL reason I stopped doing death matches was the lack of appropriate foot wear! :mad:

Scott R. Brown
06-20-2008, 11:28 AM
I tried to set up some friendly sparring sessions through KFM long ago. But they never really went anywhere so I eventually gave up on it. I will still happily have a go with any forum member who happens to be in the London, Canada area because I like to fight. :D

As for rules: my only request is bare-knuckle or mma gloves for gear - not pillows and the more techniques allowed the happier I am. I will sign waivers.

Does your wife know about this. Mine wouldn't allow it!

SimonM
06-20-2008, 11:28 AM
I bought an issue of IKF recently.

I know, saccrilege, but I've already finished the most recent KFM twice through and even though IKF is consistently a POS I like to point and laugh at it.

There was an article by Rorion Gracie in it going on about how BJJ is unbeatable and stuff...

He's as out-to-lunch as the TKD guys who think their kicks are perfect for "teh 5tr33t"

Disclaimer: Nutriders remember that I do JJ through my kwoon as well as wugong and consider it to be a very effective ground art. I also believe that anyone who claims that JUST ground fighting or JUST standing fighting is sufficient to be the 133t unbeatable is a fool and a jack@ss.

SimonM
06-20-2008, 12:04 PM
Does your wife know about this. Mine wouldn't allow it!

Sorry, missed your question earlier.

My wife has known I'm a fight nut as long as she's known me. As long as I don't try to make her go to the kwoon (which she says smells like too many sweaty men) and as long as I don't cry about my aches and bruises too much she's fine.

Oso
06-21-2008, 03:56 PM
LOL - I'll bet those guys were in super high demand!

sledgehammers; adolescent stoats; pessaries...

thanks, i got beer up my nose now....

Oso
06-21-2008, 04:03 PM

cue Michael Pare and Willem Defoe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyQqCM8lOaA

too bad that was overdubbed

Shaolin Wookie
06-21-2008, 04:28 PM

L..O...Friggin'...L....

As for the solution, if we leave them be and allow them to post and occasionally make comments, it'll eventually burn out (I don't see it lasting another year) or get turned into a serial reality TV series. I think a network like Versus has room for it.

We could do it like TapOut, where we basically get a crew of Cosplay larpers to go out and find other larpers to do battle like larpers should--in an iron cage according to MMA rules to later be posted on youtube so each side can gripe about what happened and rip on one another---like true warriors should. Strangely enough, the TapIn crew will just keep on going after 1bad65 and his flavor of the day, show up on the same porch, and ring the same doorbell. People will think it's in constant reruns as the TapIn crew bursts into his hovel and catches him on his laptop talking mess to someone with one hand suspiciously down his pants....but the joke's on them! It really is a new episode! Gotcha!

The series will reach a tragic end when some rotting corpse of a BJJ player shows up and takes 1bad65 to the ground and infects him with leprosy. Of course, 1bad65 contracts the disease and realizes he spelled larper wrong on his e-challenge and dealt himself his own deathblow.

Of course, we'll need hot chicks for some photo shoots, but if we hire Sanjuro, he'll hook us up.

cjurakpt
06-21-2008, 06:09 PM
thanks, i got beer up my nose now....

always a pleasure to provide a little extra mirth :D

Oso
06-21-2008, 06:22 PM
'adolescent stoats' will be used somewhere sometime in the future for sure...

cjurakpt
06-21-2008, 06:23 PM

I know it got trashed in reviews, but I always thought Streets of Fire was underated movies; great cast and sound track; edgy before edgy was hip...

"I told you I could get guns, Cody..."

cjurakpt
06-21-2008, 06:24 PM
'adolescent stoats' will be used somewhere sometime in the future for sure...

LOL - my contribution to the canon...

cjurakpt
06-21-2008, 06:31 PM
The series will reach a tragic end when some rotting corpse of a BJJ player shows up and takes 1bad65 to the ground and infects him with leprosy. Of course, 1bad65 contracts the disease and realizes he spelled larper wrong on his e-challenge and dealt himself his own deathblow.
you could have post-match commentary by Neil Hytholt / Lunghushan about the inevitability of all mat-based fighting system partitioners contracting flesh necrotizing ailments...

Of course, we'll need hot chicks for some photo shoots, but if we hire Sanjuro, he'll hook us up.
Sanjuro's a bawcock, and a heart of gold,
A lad of life, an imp of fame;
Of parents good, of fist most valiant.
I kiss his dirty shoe, and from heart-string
I love the lovely bully.

Oso
06-22-2008, 06:12 AM
I know it got trashed in reviews, but I always thought Streets of Fire was underated movies; great cast and sound track; edgy before edgy was hip...

"I told you I could get guns, Cody..."

no ****. I've owned a vhs copy of it for decades now. should probably upgrade to dvd.

it was Defoe's role in this movie that made me think him the perfect actor to play the Walkin' Dude/Randall Flagg in the Stand.

and whol can ever, ever say 'No' to Diane Lane. I think she's even hotter today than then.

Oso
06-22-2008, 06:17 AM
I love the lovely bully.

now that's funny, even though I think the author 'crap' ;)

SimonM
06-22-2008, 08:27 AM

Nice video clip.

Becca
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM

1. Mrkrii v. 1bad
2. Mrkrii v. Sifu Abel

We've discussed it. I go down to Texas every now and then; he comes to
Colorado every now and then. If we ever get the timing right....

But it isn't death match style e-challange. Some of us can disagree without foaming at the mouth.:)

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2008, 05:22 AM
I love the lovely bully.

I have no idea what this means and I think that is a good thing.

Old Noob
06-23-2008, 05:23 AM

It's a pic request.

cjurakpt
06-23-2008, 06:18 AM

http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org/views/plays/play_view.php?WorkID=henry5&Act=4&Scene=1&Scope=scene&LineHighlight=1882#1882

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2008, 06:50 AM
It's a pic request.

*shakes head*...kids....

http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org...ight=1882#1882

Methinks thou haseth too much timeth on thy handeths !

Scott R. Brown
06-23-2008, 07:37 AM
My wife is tired of you posting pictures of her on the BB, sanjuro!!:mad:

I, on the other hand, appreciate it!!!:D

Old Noob
06-23-2008, 08:01 AM
*shakes head*...kids....

Hey, you're as young as you feel. Your pics, and fora in general, bring out the juvenile in me. CONSPIRATORY WHISPER: Apparently, from time spent around here, I'm not the only one.:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2008, 08:47 AM
My wife is tired of you posting pictures of her on the BB, sanjuro!!:mad:

I, on the other hand, appreciate it!!!:D

I can appreciate her concern and I feel YOUR pain.
:D

Scott R. Brown
06-23-2008, 02:51 PM
I can appreciate her concern and I feel YOUR pain.
:D

As long as you are NOT feeling my wife! That's MY job!:D:p

GeneChing
06-23-2008, 04:15 PM
...are for sanjuro_ronin's pix. :p

David Jamieson
06-23-2008, 05:20 PM
He does have a certain.... tactful and tasty quality to his pic posts.

Unlike GDA's former blatant pron postings and pictures at random from something awful or ogrish. lol :p

this place is one of the more interesting freakshows to be found.

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2008, 04:21 AM
the only reason to read these threads...
...are for sanjuro_ronin's pix.

He does have a certain.... tactful and tasty quality to his pic posts.

Unlike GDA's former blatant pron postings and pictures at random from something awful or ogrish. lol

this place is one of the more interesting freakshows to be found.

Thank you gentlemen, thank you.

AJM
06-24-2008, 09:24 AM
That was manipulative and gratuitous and may God bless you for that.:D