PDA

View Full Version : Can I be?

elvis
06-20-2008, 09:05 PM
For about 7 years I took a CAPTAIN OF CRUSH gripper to tournements and martial arts events, and asked all kinds of martial artist's to close the gripper.
From Grandmaster, master, black belt, World champion's, movie stars, magazine guys and women of coarse and not one person ever closed the gripper, and I always did.
Can I be KING now?

cerebus
06-20-2008, 10:09 PM
For about 7 years I took a CAPTAIN OF CRUSH gripper to tournements and martial arts events, and asked all kinds of martial artist's to close the gripper.
From Grandmaster, master, black belt, World champion's, movie stars, magazine guys and women of coarse and not one person ever closed the gripper, and I always did.
Can I be KING now?

Heh, heh. King of C.O.C. gripping? Sure.... :D

David Jamieson
06-21-2008, 05:35 AM
Can I be KING now?

King of what?

Shaolin Wookie
06-21-2008, 06:25 AM
The King is dead, my man. Oh, and so is Tupac.

Scott R. Brown
06-21-2008, 07:18 AM
Elvis has ALWAYS been the KING!!!:)

MightyB
06-21-2008, 07:40 AM
Heh, heh. King of C.O.C. gripping? Sure.... :D

I second cerebus's motion- I agree that you're the king of C.O.C. gripping. All in favour, say "Aye", All oppose say "Nay". Seeing that there's no opposition to calling you the "King of C.O.C. gripping" You are hereby bequeathed the title of "King of C.O.C. gripping" from this panel. May your palms always be rosy.

elvis
06-21-2008, 10:49 AM
thanks jeannette for sending me the message from ALBERT EINSTEIN.
Here is one for you jeannette==

"ALL THAT WE ARE IS THE RESULT OF WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT.
THE MIND IS EVERYTHING.
WHAT WE THINK, WE BECOME" -----------BUDDHA.