PDA

View Full Version : Stranger

huff
09-02-2001, 08:57 PM
I have to say that is a most welcome way of serving your country and the childeren of this country. I salute you on your dicission.

A true humble-one always knows others and does not care if other people know him.

Stranger
09-03-2001, 12:32 AM
Thanks. Let's just hope that none of my students goes Columbine on me. I might be KIA yet. :(

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

huff
09-03-2001, 04:47 PM
when colombine happened I was I recruiting school. Needless to say it put a real damper on recruiting for a few months. Did you know the kid behind it all was trying to enlist in the Marine Corps but because he has used prozac to help him with his chemical imbalance he couldnt join.

A true humble-one always knows others and does not care if other people know him.

Stranger
09-03-2001, 07:54 PM
Not everybody who wants to be a Marine could or should be one. If he had gotten into the Corp via some oversight, he only would of emerged as a Timothy McVeigh trained lunatic. The Marine Corp doesn't need the likes of him, unless they are looking for volunteers for clearing minefields. ;)

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

huff
09-04-2001, 11:15 PM
Id love to be incharge of that squad.

1.Mcviegh
2.all the Columnbine kids
3.A few members of the Mansin family who still live in Amboy CA next to 29 Palms.

then I would find the biggest mine field and say

FIND THEM!!!!!NOW