PDA

View Full Version : The Horror...

sanjuro_ronin
06-27-2008, 06:18 AM
:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__JYhJJXZr8&feature=related

TenTigers
06-27-2008, 08:14 AM
the shrieking was so disturbing, Well, I just had to clutch my petticoats and run for the hills.
Oh my heavens, I do believe I have the vapors!

HardWork8
06-28-2008, 08:09 PM
I have already posted that link to enlighten some who did not believe that kung fu addressed groundfighting/grappling. I wonder if they are more enlightened now....

Probably not:rolleyes:

Yao Sing
06-29-2008, 06:46 AM
Foot fetish maybe? :p

David Jamieson
06-29-2008, 08:45 AM
it is unusual.

cjurakpt
06-29-2008, 01:29 PM
this one has been skewered / pilloried / excoriated here at least once before for both the poor ground technique as well as the silly noises...

SoCo KungFu
06-29-2008, 03:47 PM
I have already posted that link to enlighten some who did not believe that kung fu addressed groundfighting/grappling. I wonder if they are more enlightened now....

Probably not:rolleyes:

Except the only thing it addresses (along with the other loser clips you posted) is how to royally get your @$$ handed to you in a fight.

And the only thing it enlightens to is that you don't know a thing about ground fighting...not even talking about how bad it was...I mean cuz....you know....they weren't even on the ground....

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 04:10 PM
this one has been skewered / pilloried / excoriated here at least once before for both the poor ground technique as well as the silly noises...

How many kung fu stylists from that particular lineage of Tiger Claw have you defeated on the ground to make the above statement?

Many stylists make "silly noises" particular to their individual style and for various reasons.

I bet you would make silly noises too if had a real fight with the master in the video while he was beating you to a pulp.

Actually, you have been making silly (and intellectually unenlightened) noises for a long time here in the Forum.

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Except the only thing it addresses (along with the other loser clips you posted)
If you weren't just a glorified kickboxer and if you had actually practiced real kung fu then you would not have described those videos as "loser clips".

In case you are wondering, by real kung fu I mean kung fu where you are taught the arts holistically, taking account of internal training and forms and their relevance to combat. I better stop now before your confused head explodes.

is how to royally get your @$$ handed to you in a fight.
You probably know more about having your a$$ handed to you in a fight or indeed in life in general than me.

And the only thing it enlightens to is that you don't know a thing about ground fighting...not even talking about how bad it was...I mean cuz....you know....they weren't even on the ground....

And you don't seem to know anything about reading English or observing videos for that matter. This condition seems to be a common one among knuckleheads, especially those who pretend to be practicing "kung fu"...

My original statement refers to kung fu "addressing" ground fighting.

Having said that there was ground fighting in that clip even if it was not the Bjj or wrestling style where exponents spend a lot of time on the ground fighting.

SoCo KungFu
06-29-2008, 04:38 PM
If you weren't just a glorified kickboxer and if you had actually practiced real kung fu then you would not have described those videos as "loser clips".

No...its cuz I practice real kung fu that I call them losers...especially those two scrawny British guys doing what looked more akin to chicks in mud wrestling...okay so they were uncoordinated but they weren't chicks and they weren't in mud so...it was nothing like mud wrestling...they just sucked....

In case you are wondering, by real kung fu I mean kung fu where you are taught the arts holistically, taking account of internal training and forms and their relevance to combat. I better stop now before your confused head explodes.

You mean like...flying crane chi gung? 10 methods? Cosmic circle? Yang and Chen Taiji? Or how about the kung fu side? Lets see, Mantis is chock full of internal..(and so is everything from wiping my butt to cage fighting...but thats a whole different debate)...maybe you should go to the mantis forums and educate yourself chump...

You probably know more about having your a$$ handed to you in a fight or indeed in life in general than me.

Ironically you're probably correct here....but that's cuz I actually train to fight...with like...real people. I know that's a different method than you propose, Mr. Solitary basement kung fu....but its pretty effective actually...

And you don't seem to know anything about reading English or observing videos for that matter. This condition seems to be a common one among knuckleheads, especially those who pretend to be practicing "kung fu"...

My original statement refers to kung fu "addressing" ground fighting.

And again you seem to be a royal moron...because if they aren't you know...on the ground...they aren't "addressing" ground fighting...

Having said that there was ground fighting in that clip even if it was not the Bjj or wrestling style where exponents spend a lot of time on the ground fighting.

Because in ground fighting, you don't have to actually be on the ground right? What you showed, does not address ground at all. They are standing. Maybe you can pull a far stretch and say kung fu addresses getting back up off the ground. Or better throwing someone to the ground. But to say it addresses on the ground, just no....and kung fu actually does have some decent throws...but that clip is hideous in every way...

But its cool. Its just like thinking all Chinese know kung fu. I guess the same is true for your case...not all Brazilians have a clue about how to not get your butt kicked on the ground.

SoCo KungFu
06-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Just gotta say now to Ronin I apologize. But I was bored. And it wasn't one of your serious threads ya know?

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 05:52 PM
No...its cuz I practice real kung fu
You say that you practice "real" kung fu yet in the past you have made deregotary remarks regarding forms practice and the kung fu internals.

NEWSFLASH: Without the forms and the internals there is NO real kung fu!

Perhaps if you are lucky then you may end up with fragments of real kung fu but NOTHING ELSE!

Lets just change your statmement a bit and say that you practice real kung fu "in your dreams". There that sounds better and more realistic.

that I call them losers...especially those two scrawny British guys doing what looked more akin to chicks in mud wrestling...okay so they were uncoordinated but they weren't chicks and they weren't in mud so...it was nothing like mud wrestling...they just sucked....

Well, be kind enough to say that to their faces. I am sure that school has US branches. Find one and go there and ask relevant questions (politely) and ask them to show you their kung fu and then you can show them your kickboxing.

You mean like...flying crane chi gung? 10 methods? Cosmic circle? Yang and Chen Taiji? Or how about the kung fu side?

Just in case you didn't know, which you didn't, Tai chi IS a kung fu style. Just like Muy Thai IS a style of kickboxing.

Lets see, Mantis is chock full of internal..
Are you talking about the Northern Mantis family of styles or the Southern? I ask because just in case you didn't know, which you didn't, the internal training of the Southern schools is very distinct to that of the Northern varieties.

(and so is everything from wiping my butt to cage fighting...but thats a whole different debate)
And by that comment you have proved (to everyone else, that is)that you have absolutely no understanding of the internals and nor do you give such training any credibility. This goes further to prove that you do not practice real/traditional kung fu and that you are nothing more than a glorified kickboxer.

...maybe you should go to the mantis forums and educate yourself chump...
As you can see, you are the one who should go to the Mantis Forums to educate yourself and while you are at it go to the Tai Chi forums as well, "chump".

Ironically you're probably correct here
Why "ironically"?

....but that's cuz I actually train to fight...
Oh really? You practice martial arts and you actually train to fight? What a surprise, I bet no one else knew that here in the forums.:rolleyes:

with like...real people.
Wow! with real people too! You must be a genious. let me see, you practice martial arts and you "actually" train to fight and with real people! that is fantastic. You should write a book about this.:rolleyes:

I know that's a different method than you propose,
Not really, but we can all pretend to the contrary if you want so as to not disturb your dream state.

Mr. Solitary basement kung fu....
He called me "Mr":eek:

but its pretty effective actually...
Yes, effective in having your a$$ handed to you (by your own admision).

And again you seem to be a royal moron
He called me a "royal":eek:

...because if they aren't you know...on the ground...they aren't "addressing" ground fighting...
If you take your "royal" head out of your "royal" rear end for just one minute in your life, then you will see that many times on that video they are indeed ON THE GROUND!

Because in ground fighting, you don't have to actually be on the ground right?
In ground fighting you have to be on the ground and that is why if you take your head out for a few minutes and watch the video properly you will see that they were on the ground on some occasions.....

What you showed, does not address ground at all.
It does...all you have to do is smell fresh air for a few minutes and you will see.

They are standing.
....and then they end up on the ground (during some of the techniques).

Maybe you can pull a far stretch and say kung fu addresses getting back up off the ground.
I think that that is the general idea with most martial arts.:rolleyes:

Or better throwing someone to the ground.
I believe that most MAs address that too.:rolleyes:

But to say it addresses on the ground, just no
Kung fu does address the ground you just haven't seen it and when some one shows it to you then you refuse to see it!

The Siu Lam Wing Chun school to which I belong to also addresses ground fighting within its TRADITIONAL curriculum.

....and kung fu actually does have some decent throws...
Oh really?:rolleyes:

but that clip is hideous in every way...
You say that because you did not understand what you were looking at. There is too much kickboxing floating around in your head I suppose.

But its cool. Its just like thinking all Chinese know kung fu.
But they do know kung fu, more than you that is.

I guess the same is true for your case...not all Brazilians have a clue about how to not get your butt kicked on the ground.
But they do, more than you that is.

I say that because you are so lost about kung fu and it is supposed to be your main style, god knows how lousey you are in your crosstrained grappling.

By the way, I am not Brasilian, but thanks for the compliment anyway.

cjurakpt
06-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Just gotta say now to Ronin I apologize. But I was bored. And it wasn't one of your serious threads ya know?

don't feed the stalker troll; it doesn't know how to control itself when it gets a crumb or two

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
don't feed the stalker troll; it doesn't know how to control itself when it gets a crumb or two
:rolleyes:

Yes, keep repeating the lie and let the deception continue. You know, you should become a politician. I believe that with your below the average intelligence you would be grabbed by those in power.

Then as part of the government you would be able to repeat other types of lies, let me see now, oh yes, "There are/were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq", or "We are liberating Iraq" or even "We are not in Iraq for oil, we are there out of the kindness of our hearts." All good lies for you to work with.

I really believe politics is the next step up for you I hope that you will take my advice and put your limited intellect to good use.

lkfmdc
06-29-2008, 08:24 PM
after HardWork8's last episode of not taking his pills, racist ranting included, we all decided he just isn't the sort of person worth talking to. His elaborately arranged anti-semitic conspiracies rants should have gotten him banned already, but I guess moderation is lax :rolleyes:

Don't forget this pic of him

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 08:45 PM
after HardWork8's last episode of not taking his pills, racist ranting included, we all decided he just isn't the sort of person worth talking to. His elaborately arranged anti-semitic conspiracies rants should have gotten him banned already, but I guess moderation is lax :rolleyes:

The moderation is indeed lax. You misquoted my posts to make me appear as racist. That was an ugly and untastelful prank in which the forum bird brain, cjurakpt as well as others participated knowingly. Now, you dare to show your face again? You are another one who should consider a career in politics.

P.S. You are tempting fate and it may be a matter of time before Gene bans you from the Forum.

lkfmdc
06-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Now, you dare to show your face again?

Show my face again? I have been here the whole time. Just because you were given a "time out" due to your rantings, ravings, and racist posts doesn't mean the world stops spinning :rolleyes:

Also, you should be aware that there is a strong policy against threatening people on forums

HardWork8
06-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Show my face again? I have been here the whole time. Just because you were given a "time out" due to your rantings, ravings, and racist posts doesn't mean the world stops spinning :rolleyes:

Also, you should be aware that there is a strong policy against threatening people on forums

unkokusai
06-29-2008, 10:35 PM
You misquoted my posts to make me appear as racist.

Oh yeah, that's what it was. Had nothing to do with you... :rolleyes:

unkokusai
06-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Perhaps if you are lucky then you may end up with fragments of real kung fu but NOTHING ELSE!

LOL! Basement Boy strikes again! What a ****ing joke.

monji112000
06-30-2008, 06:44 AM
How many kung fu stylists from that particular lineage of Tiger Claw have you defeated on the ground to make the above statement?

Many stylists make "silly noises" particular to their individual style and for various reasons.

I bet you would make silly noises too if had a real fight with the master in the video while he was beating you to a pulp.

Actually, you have been making silly (and intellectually unenlightened) noises for a long time here in the Forum.

wow I think i know a guy at my gym who does this style. He makes those noises and rolls in a similar way. His takedowns are really just like that..

just to let you know.. I have smashed him prob 100 times.. everyone has choked him ..
so yah I have beaten that style.

monji112000
06-30-2008, 06:48 AM
The moderation is indeed lax. You misquoted my posts to make me appear as racist. That was an ugly and untastelful prank in which the forum bird brain jews as well as others participated knowingly. Now, you dare to show your face again? You are another one who should consider a career in politics.

P.S. You are tempting fate and it may be a matter of time before Gene bans you from the Forum.

look I let all that antisemitic stuff by as a favor, but the least you could do is own up to it. Its one thing to believe that stuff its another to not be a man about it. :mad:

Eddie
06-30-2008, 07:17 AM
Why are you all so hung up about racism and racist remarks on this forum? We all know that by ignoring racist, it goes away. That is, however, how the worlds best racists (everyone in Africa that is), deals with the problem.

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Oh yeah, that's what it was. Had nothing to do with you... :rolleyes:

The Forum Retard Strikes again! LOL.

Yes keep repeating the lie. :rolleyes:

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:09 AM
LOL! Basement Boy strikes again! What a ****ing joke.

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:10 AM
wow I think i know a guy at my gym who does this style. He makes those noises and rolls in a similar way. His takedowns are really just like that..

just to let you know.. I have smashed him prob 100 times.. everyone has choked him ..
so yah I have beaten that style.

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:15 AM
look I let all that antisemitic stuff by as a favor,

Listen here, all of "that antisemetic stuff" was a prank played by Ikfmdc, a prank that was exposed on the relevant thread. If you bother to take yourself and your attention span of a rabbit and actually read the relevant thread you will see that it was a prank and that it was EXPOSED as a prank.

Meaning that Ikfmdc and cjurakpt ended up with their foot in their mouths.

Alternatively you can contact Gene who knows all about it.

but the least you could do is own up to it. Its one thing to believe that stuff its another to not be a man about it. :mad:
Please do everyone here and go and read the relevant thread and come back and be "man enough" to tell us that you were being an idiot.

Thank you.

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Why are you all so hung up about racism and racist remarks on this forum? We all know that by ignoring racist, it goes away. That is, however, how the worlds best racists (everyone in Africa that is), deals with the problem.

Are you saying that everyone in Africa is a racist???:confused:

monji112000
06-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Listen here, all of "that antisemetic stuff" was a prank played by the jews and the other people..., a prank that was exposed on the relevant thread. If you bother to take yourself and your attention span of a rabbit and actually read the relevant thread you will see that it was a prank and that it was EXPOSED as a prank.

Meaning that Ikfmdc and cjurakpt ended up with their foot in their mouths.

Alternatively you can contact Gene who knows all about it.

Please do everyone here and go and read the relevant thread and come back and be "man enough" to tell us that you were being an idiot.

Thank you.

I don't know if you figured this out or not but I was part of that thread I was one of the people to expose you. Why not just let your views stay on your side of the computer.. just becouse you feel the way you do ... we don't need to hear about your hate filled:mad: opinions..

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't know if you figured this out or not but I was part of that thread I was one of the people to expose you. Why not just let your views stay on your side of the computer.. just becouse you feel the way you do ... we don't need to hear about your hate filled:mad: opinions..

Well either you are just continuing the prank, which collapsed around Ikfmdc's ears, or you have cognitive problems that prevented you from seeing what was going on in the first place.

Either way you come out as a loser.

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 09:42 AM
He thinks that just because the moderator erased his inflamatory posts, no one remembers :rolleyes:

As for asking Gene, if you do he'll tell you about HardWork8's little "time out" for his rambling racist posts

Eddie
06-30-2008, 10:38 AM
Are you saying that everyone in Africa is a racist???:confused:

yeap. im saying just that.

of course we all deny this when we are asked.

TIA

cjurakpt
06-30-2008, 10:58 AM

Yes, keep repeating the lie and let the deception continue. You know, you should become a politician. I believe that with your below the average intelligence you would be grabbed by those in power.

Then as part of the government you would be able to repeat other types of lies, let me see now, oh yes, "There are/were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq", or "We are liberating Iraq" or even "We are not in Iraq for oil, we are there out of the kindness of our hearts." All good lies for you to work with.

I really believe politics is the next step up for you I hope that you will take my advice and put your limited intellect to good use.

wow - stalker troll has really lost what tenuous touch it may have once had with reality; it obviously is obsessed with me for some strange reason, as it not only starts up with me again for no reason (well, maybe it missed having a sore butt, and wants some more metaphorical spankings), and now it launches into some strange rant about US / Iraq policy :confused::confused::confused:
that, and it just keeps repeating the same stuff over and over about me being of limited intellect (which, of course, it has no basis for, since has never been able to argue a single point I made on it merits, simply going ad hominum and critiquing the manner in which I say things, maybe trying to get a reaction from me, I dunno, whatever, LOL); honestly, I really don't know where it's going with this - it obviously has not nor will it change anything about how I post - I guess stalker troll is just lonely, wants some attention;

stalker troll bores me;

cjurakpt
06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
The moderation is indeed lax. You misquoted my posts to make me appear as racist. That was an ugly and untastelful prank in which the forum bird brain, cjurakpt as well as others participated knowingly. Now, you dare to show your face again? You are another one who should consider a career in politics.

oooh, I don't know about that - seems like his perspective is, short of anything illegal, all's fair in luv & war when it comes to dealing with stalker trolls (bold mine):

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=865713&postcount=29

With so many members, there's going to be more flame wars and trolls. That's just the nature of the beast. Now, being an American publisher, I'm a great proponent of freedom of speech, so I'm much more lenient as an administrator. For any publisher, the web is an unprecedented frontier. Much of its power comes from the fact that it's dynamic and unedited. If you want static and edited, read our print magazine (http://www.martialartsmart.net/Kungfu_Magazine.html). Read our e-zine (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/index.php) (although that's not necessarily static either).

To me, trolls and flame wars are a lot like people that cheat when sparring. My old fencing coach, the late great Maestro Michael D'Saro, used to teach us all how to cheat. He did this primarily so we knew how to cope with it when we encountered it on the strip, so we weren't shocked into losing. I view trolls here the same way. People that don't play fair are an integral part in the training process. Fighters that make it personal win only if you let them get to you. Same with trolls. If a troll shocks you into reacting with anger, then that's really on you. It's your ego that's offended, so you lose.

That being said, I'm amazed how many martial artists let trolls get to them. Trolls are so easy to defeat. Just don't feed into them. It's only a web forum. If worse comes to worse, just walk away. And if this forum was officially 'dead,' we'd have all walked away by now.

and on that last note, let's just all take Gene's advice here in regards to this particular stalker troll

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:01 PM
He thinks that just because the moderator erased his inflamatory posts, no one remembers :rolleyes:

As for asking Gene, if you do he'll tell you about HardWork8's little "time out" for his rambling racist posts

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
wow - stalker troll has really lost what tenuous touch it may have once had with reality; it obviously is obsessed with me for some strange reason, as it not only starts up with me again for no reason (well, maybe it missed having a sore butt, and wants some more metaphorical spankings), and now it launches into some strange rant about US / Iraq policy :confused::confused::confused:
that, and it just keeps repeating the same stuff over and over about me being of limited intellect (which, of course, it has no basis for, since has never been able to argue a single point I made on it merits, simply going ad hominum and critiquing the manner in which I say things, maybe trying to get a reaction from me, I dunno, whatever, LOL); honestly, I really don't know where it's going with this - it obviously has not nor will it change anything about how I post - I guess stalker troll is just lonely, wants some attention;

stalker troll bores me;

There, the above post just proves how intellectually(not to mention morally) challenged you are. Try to read more books...that might exercise your brain a little and who knows you might even end up making coherent statements.

cjurakpt
06-30-2008, 07:22 PM
There, the above post just proves how intellectually(not to mention morally) challenged you are. Try to read more books...that might exercise your brain a little and who knows you might even end up making coherent statements.

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I guess they didn't erase ALL his posts

cjurak are you a jew? your inferior intellect would lead me to believe so. If not you are just a moral degenerate for associating with jews. Where I come from, in our secret society, we know the truth about that vile race. So you can't trick me

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:28 PM
oooh, I don't know about that - seems like his perspective is, short of anything illegal, all's fair in luv & war when it comes to dealing with stalker trolls

The only troll here is you and your forum kickboxer buddies. You shouldn't be posting in Kung Fu Forums. Try posting in some kickboxing forums where your lack of kung fu knowledge will actually help you.

(bold mine): Use some minoxidile solution. Why not try drinking some as well.

and on that last note, let's just all take Gene's advice here in regards to this particular stalker troll
Yes keep trying to sell the lie....LOL! and every time you do that it shows how desperate you are....LOL....and how desperate you are getting.

You should consider taking my advice and posting in Kickboxing Forums where you can impress the various knuckle heads with your technical/medical jargon.....LOL!

Things must be getting very confusing for you....but don't worry because that is normal for people with your disadvantages. Just step a few gears down and try to make coherent statements and continue from there. Take your time as not to over stress your brain.:rolleyes:

cjurakpt
06-30-2008, 07:35 PM
The only troll here is you and your forum kickboxer buddies. You shouldn't be posting in Kung Fu Forums. Try posting in some kickboxing forums where your lack of kung fu knowledge will actually help you.

Use some minoxidile solution. Why not try drinking some as well.

Yes keep trying to sell the lie....LOL! and every time you do that it shows how desperate you are....LOL....and how desperate you are getting.

You should consider taking my advice and posting in Kickboxing Forums where you can impress the various knuckle heads with your technical/medical jargon.....LOL!

Things must be getting very confusing for you....but don't worry because that is normal for people with your disadvantages. Just step a few gears down and try to make coherent statements and continue from there. Take your time as not to over stress your brain.:rolleyes:
:p....

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 07:35 PM
The only person trying to "sell a lie" is Hardwork8 whose violent racist posts, threatening PM's and eradicate, mentally unstable behavior he now suddenly wants to deny?

Did you also take down your web site? The one with the swastika? And the "pure blood proclomation"?

The only thing worst than a racist, is a clown trying to insist he isn't a racist

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:36 PM
I guess they didn't erase ALL his posts

If they didn't then kindly direct the readers to where I make that statement. You can't because you are just a one prank idiot.

You can continue misquoting my posts all you want....you are just showing your lack of imagination and morals.

It seems that nowadays they teach anybody martial arts as long as they pay for it....

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:37 PM
The only person trying to "sell a lie" is Hardwork8 whose violent racist posts, threatening PM's and eradicate, mentally unstable behavior he now suddenly wants to deny?

Did you also take down your web site? The one with the swastika? And the "pure blood proclomation"?

The only thing worst than a racist, is a clown trying to insist he isn't a racist

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 07:40 PM
This one is REALLY interesting

The shemales said that the liked me ...... like my little buddy:D

Now that I have the shemales, I don't look as much at the pornography

HardWork8 is a really disturbed dude! :eek:

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM
This one is REALLY interesting

HardWork8 is a really disturbed dude! :eek:

Yes, keep on misquoting me.

unkokusai
06-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Basement Boy just keeps getting worse and worse...

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Basement Boy just keeps getting worse and worse...

Unkokusai the Forum Retard strikes again! LOL.

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 08:58 PM
HardWork8

Did you ever notice that NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU IN THE LEAST?

Go back to your NAMPLA literature and maybe your shemale porn chat room

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
HardWork8

Did you ever notice that NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU IN THE LEAST?

Go back to your NAMPLA literature and maybe your shemale porn chat room

lkfmdc
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Did you used to make that funny little face when the bigger kids used to pick on you, take your lunch money and throw you in a locker?

Or maybe when they dunked your head in the toilet? :D

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Did you used to make that funny little face when the bigger kids used to pick on you, take your lunch money and throw you in a locker?

Or maybe when they dunked your head in the toilet? :D

HardWork8
06-30-2008, 10:27 PM
:p....

unkokusai
06-30-2008, 11:19 PM
And Basement Boy continues to impress...

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 12:07 AM
And Basement Boy continues to impress...
That compliment was a suprise. Thank you unkokusai.

I have always said that you are a RETARD with a HEART!

cjurakpt
07-01-2008, 04:16 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 09:51 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-01-2008, 11:14 AM
interesting PM I just received

"hardwork" is a socially inept underachiever who hates the world he lives in. He was an outcast in school, sought acceptance in martial arts, only to be abused by those he put trust in. And I do mean "abused". He never quite got into details but something about having to "lie on the sheets of life" with his former sifu and "exchange the fluids of knowledge". Reallly creepy stuff. So maybe forgive him a bit, he is emotionally and mentally scared

unkokusai
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM
So that's the 'special' training he 'recieved' in Brasil... :eek:

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM

"hardwork" is a socially inept underachiever who hates the world he lives in. He was an outcast in school, sought acceptance in martial arts, only to be abused by those he put trust in. And I do mean "abused". He never quite got into details but something about having to "lie on the sheets of life" with his former sifu and "exchange the fluids of knowledge". Reallly creepy stuff. So maybe forgive him a bit, he is emotionally and mentally scared

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 04:35 PM
So that's the 'special' training he 'recieved' in Basil... :eek:
Why don't you go and "recieve" some retard pills from those nice men in white jackets who spend the best part of the day medicating you and wiping off your retard drool.

And English is your mother tongue (luckily for us all) :rolleyes:

By the way, "Basil" is a herb and not a country. Retard! :rolleyes:

cjurakpt
07-01-2008, 04:43 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cjurakpt
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
in keeping with the spirit of the ORIGINAL topic before the stalker troll derailed this thread:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkujscyFVQ&feature=email

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=870372&posted=1#post870372

unkokusai
07-01-2008, 08:00 PM
And English is your mother tongue

How 'bout you? What's your first language?

lkfmdc
07-01-2008, 08:16 PM

It's ok to admit you were molested (over and over again) by your former sifu... unless maybe you LIKED IT :eek:

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 09:11 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM

It's ok to admit you were molested (over and over again) by your former sifu... unless maybe you LIKED IT :eek:

HardWork8
07-01-2008, 09:34 PM
in keeping with the spirit of the ORIGINAL topic before the stalker troll derailed this thread:

Now you are saying that the "ORIGINAL" topic was about chi??????

Why do you find simple things so difficult to understand?:confused:

Why do you pretend to practice kung fu?

If authentic kung fu practice is beyond your intellectual capacity then why don't you admit that you are just a glorified kickboxer?

Come on get it off your chest as you may have other attributes that compensate for your lack of intelligence, I mean who knows maybe you are a good cook or a decent plumber and as always I am sure that you will make a great politician.

unkokusai
07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
And the Basement Boy show goes on and on!

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 04:45 AM
And the Basement Boy show goes on and on!

indeed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 04:47 AM
Wow..and this thread was just about how horrible their clothes were !
:eek:

I have spoken to my current Hung Kune sifu about ground fighting in HK and he simple said that, to the extent of what I have been exposed to ground fighting ie: judo and BJJ, that HK has "none", though there are ways to use HK on the ground, they are typically used VS inexperienced fighters with no fighting ability on the ground, outside of submission oriented systems that train on the ground, the typical ground work found in striking arts is, to use his own word, unreliable.

Now, in regards to the clip, its a demo and as such the techniques are, well, for anyone that has done any real ground fighting VS a TRAINED fighter, impractical.

I think that most, if not all, striking systems that profess to have ground work, try to fight their "style" while on the ground and, again, VS an untrained person it is certainly better than doing nothing.

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Now you are saying that the "ORIGINAL" topic was about chi??????

Why do you find simple things so difficult to understand?:confused:

Why do you pretend to practice kung fu?

If authentic kung fu practice is beyond your intellectual capacity then why don't you admit that you are just a glorified kickboxer?

Come on get it off your chest as you may have other attributes that compensate for your lack of intelligence, I mean who knows maybe you are a good cook or a decent plumber and as always I am sure that you will make a great politician.

this one is lame even for stalker troll;

then again, it probably thinks that Mr. Red Robe's demo is "real", LOL...

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Trolls are like monkeys, you feed them and they fling poo.
Stop feeding the troll, ignore is your friend, besides if ANYONE wants to take what this crap head is saying and believe/agree with it, then let them.
He's been proven to be a fraud and a liar, if people are ok with that, their problem.

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 06:12 AM
He's (HardWork8) been proven to be a fraud and a liar

True, true

but now that we've found out that he was repeatedly molested and sodomized, I sort of feel sorry for him......

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Stop feeding the troll, ignore is your friend, besides if ANYONE wants to take what this crap head is saying and believe/agree with it, then let them.
He's been proven to be a fraud and a liar, if people are ok with that, their problem.

truer words never spoken; with that, Hardwork8 earns the dubious distinction of being the first person ever in~4 yrs. and 2500-odd posts that I have ever put on ignore; and, BTW, it's not cause of what he says, but because he just says the same things over and over, weighing invective without any capacity to back it up and in stark contrast to reality (e.g. - I don't practice "real" kung fu, I am of below-average intellect, etc.); so w/the "ignore" feature on, it's not that I won't know what he's saying, I just won't waste any more time actually reading it :cool:

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 08:59 AM

Sanjuro Ronin,

You have been spreading false info about me for a long time. I hope that your morality comes out of its "hibernation" and you finally bring yourself to admit that you are just a LIAR!

And you can pretend to know about kung fu (and a dozen other martial arts), but you, like your forum friends, are nothing but a glorified kickboxer.

It is amazing how you ignore Unkokusai's constant trolling together with cjurakpt's vain attempts at humor. You some how missed Ikfmdc's anti semetic slur/prank aimed at me in the other thread (as well as this one). Dare I say that you perhaps fall in the same intellectual category as cjurakpt? Meaning a few cents short of an intellectual/moral dollar.

You better stay on your "ignore mode" as far as my person is concerned,because with every post that you make referring to me, you lose the few ounces of credibility that you may have left in these forums.

I really had a higher opionion of you when I first came to these forums but boy have you proven me wrong.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 09:14 AM
truer words never spoken; with that, Hardwork8 earns the dubious distinction of being the first person ever in~4 yrs. and 2500-odd posts that I have ever put on ignore;
The ignore(hide your head in the sand) button is your friend and has always been the friend of people of your disadvantages.

and, BTW, it's not cause of what he says, but because he just says the same things over and over,

I say the same things again and again because things don't seem to sink in with people of below average intelligence such as yourself.

It would also help if you and your forum kickboxer boyfriends had any notion of real kung fu training and not the modern "new and improved" versions that are so popular with simple minded, village idiot knuckleheads, again, such as yourself.

weighing invective without any capacity to back it up and in stark contrast to reality

I don't "back it up" because you don't have a point of reference as far as authentic kung fu practice is concerned and BECAUSE....

(e.g. - I don't practice "real" kung fu, I am of below-average intellect, etc.);

EXACTLY and thank you!

so w/the "ignore" feature on, it's not that I won't know what he's saying, I just won't waste any more time actually reading it :cool:
And you shouldn't either. Why put extra strain on a brain that is already out of its depth regarding the subject matter of authentic kung fu?

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM
True, true

but now that we've found out that he was repeatedly molested and sodomized, I sort of feel sorry for him......

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 09:28 AM
this one is lame even for stalker troll;

then again, it probably thinks that Mr. Red Robe's demo is "real", LOL...
I spent about 2 seconds watching that video....:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 09:37 AM

True, true

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
True, true

You say that as if Spartan training wasn't a foundation of TRUE Shoalin !

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 09:42 AM
You say that as if Spartan training wasn't a foundation of TRUE Shoalin !

What is "Shoalin"? A new style that you invented perhaps?

Let me see, you mixed your "modern and improved" kung fu with a little bit of karate and kickboxing. Then you added some judo and ju jitsu....and you came up with the Ultimate Street Fighting system: "Shoalin".:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 09:45 AM

True, true

Lama Pai Sifu
07-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Hey, refresh my memory; who was the wacko who said he had a giant gym but wouldn't give the name/website, etc? He was making all the crazy business claims but obviously didn't know anything....help me out here....

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 09:48 AM
True, true

LMAO !!
On a side note:

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey, refresh my memory; who was the wacko who said he had a giant gym but wouldn't give the name/website, etc? He was making all the crazy business claims but obviously didn't know anything....help me out here....

So many wackos, so little time :p

Probably another one of HardWork8's alias, but now that we understand the emotional trama of his repeated anal rape we have to have sympathy for the poor man

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 09:58 AM
So many wackos, so little time :p

Probably another one of HardWork8's alias, but now that we understand the emotional trama of his repeated anal rape we have to have sympathy for the poor man

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:02 AM
LMAO !!
On a side note:

Which one is you and which one is cjurakpt. Putting kung fu aside, you two could become legendary in gay cities such as San Francisco.

You can even call this style "Shoalin".:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 10:04 AM

Yes, but not the clothing, hence my thread.
:D

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Very sad, now HardWork8 is spewing ****phobia

but, considering his experiences with anal rape, he is probably insecure with his own masculinity

still, first his racism, then his anti-semiticism and now ****phobia

he's just asking to get banned

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 10:16 AM

but, considering his experiences with anal rape, he is probably insecure with his own masculinity

This is just taking the attention away from the purpose of this thread and that is to discuss the lack of fashion in modern day ground fighting and MMA.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:20 AM

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Is that the face you make during the anal rape?

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:25 AM
This is just taking the attention away from the purpose of this thread and that is to discuss the lack of fashion in modern day ground fighting and MMA.

At last, you have realized your constructive comments are limited to making fashion statements regarding the clothing worn by real kung fu exponents and nothing else!

I knew that sooner or later you would become enlightened to your limitations regarding authentic kung fu practice.

Lets hope that cjurakpt follows your example.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:31 AM

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 10:36 AM

well, I guess it IS the face you make :eek:

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes, but not the clothing, hence my thread.
:D

true; actually, what's funny is that, for all its comments about how I am of inferior intellect, "Stalker Troll, Unacknowledged Posts Ignored, Dances!" completely misunderstood that I was simply reporting how there had been previous discussion about how the techniques shown were of poor quality and how the guy was making silly noises; it was in such a hurry to take me to task about it as being my opinion as opposed to simply a statement of what had gone on before; typical for "S.T.U.P.I.D.!", it just couldn't contain itself, it obviously has no life other than re-typing the same old sad little diatribe (I actually noticed a flurry of activity from it immediately subsequent to my decision to put it on ignore; that must have made it really hop up and down! doubtless too, this will cause it to fume and rant, dance around and get very frustrated about the fact that now whatever it says, I won't be reading at all); poor "S.T.U.P.I.D.!"

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:39 AM

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 10:42 AM

S.T.U.P.I.D. is demonstrating the face it makes when it is anally raped?!? man, I am glad I have it's posts on ignore - those of you still viewing them are hardier men than I!

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:42 AM
true; actually, what's funny is that, for all its comments about how I am of inferior intellect, "Stalker Troll, Unacknowledged Posts Ignored, Dances!" completely misunderstood that I was simply reporting how there had been previous discussion about how the techniques shown were of poor quality and how the guy was making silly noises; it was in such a hurry to take me to task about it as being my opinion as opposed to simply a statement of what had gone on before; typical for "S.T.U.P.I.D.!", it just couldn't contain itself, it obviously has no life other than re-typing the same old sad little diatribe (I actually noticed a flurry of activity from it immediately subsequent to my decision to put it on ignore; that must have made it really hop up and down! doubtless too, this will cause it to fume and rant, dance around and get very frustrated about the fact that now whatever it says, I won't be reading at all); poor "S.T.U.P.I.D.!"

All this from the guy who thought that this thread was about Chi....:rolleyes:

Talk about thick. I mean, didn't you realize that this thread was about Sanjuro's new calling as a kung fu fashion critique?

Maybe you 2 can get together and design and knit kung fu clothes or even kung fu underwear.

It would be a good idea because that is the most likely contribution that you will be able to make to the art of kung fu.

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I believe that HardWork8 still can't confront his situation and face the years of systematic sexual abuse

He is scared beyond normalcy, unable to accept reality, and hostile to the world around him

Unfortunately, this forum is not a place for him to work out his issues!

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
those of you still viewing them are hardier men than I!
That would be the majority of men on the face of this planet.;)

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
I believe that HardWork8 still can't confront his situation and face the years of systematic sexual abuse

He is scared beyond normalcy, unable to accept reality, and hostile to the world around him

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Time to ignore S.T.U.P.I.D

I believe that S.T.U.P.I.D still can't confront his situation and face the years of systematic sexual abuse

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Time to ignore S.T.U.P.I.D

I believe that S.T.U.P.I.D still can't confront his situation and face the years of systematic sexual abuse

actually, it should be S.T.U.P.I.D.! w/exclamation point (sorry, I left it off the last time);

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Time to ignor S.T.U.P.I.D

Well, now you see that I beat you at your own game. Now run along and act like a zit in another thread.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 10:53 AM
actually, it should be S.T.U.P.I.D.! w/exclamation point (sorry, I left it off the last time);

Don't worry, none of us here expect you to remember things. We love you just the way you are.:rolleyes:

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 12:19 PM
looks like S.T.U.P.I.D.! is a hit! I already got one suggestion via PM as follows (identity of sender not revealed):

"Stalker Troll, Unacknowledged Posts Ignored, Dances!"
Try substituting "Dunce"?

any other submissions are welcome

sanjuro_ronin
07-02-2008, 12:22 PM
looks like S.T.U.P.I.D.! is a hit! I already got one suggestion via PM as follows (identity of sender not revealed):

I always have seen him more like an "ID10T error"

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 01:06 PM
looks like S.T.U.P.I.D.! is a hit!
Yes it is a hit among the posters of inferior intellect such as yourself, who identify with the word "STUPID".

I already got one suggestion via PM as follows
Only one?

Well, here is another, go and read some books and exercise your brain a little.

(identity of sender not revealed):
Why reveal his identity when you have already revealed his single digit IQ?
Could it be that you have finally found your soulmate?

Ok here is my submission:

I believe that cjurakpt (Chris) is a little confused because of his inferior intellect and believes that this thread is about "Chi".
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51350&page=5

However, if he follows my instructions and starts reading some literature (not comic books) he will eventually reach 4th grade level of intellect.

This won't be much of an improvement but at least he will not put his foot in his mouth as often as he has recently.

Cjurakpt, if you need any more submissions then just ask as I have got plenty where that came from.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I always have seen him more like an "ID10T error"

This from a guy who practiced Kyokushinkai Karate up to Nidan level without knowing the fact that in the old days this style of karate addressed ground fighting. That means that you had no notion at all!

A guy who has brought his karate, judo,bjj and god knows what else to the kung fu forums and is actually giving kung fu advice to people....LOL.

And every time he gets stuck, he provides links which usually show big breasted women to take people's attention away from his "foot in the mouth" moments. One exception to this was his recent link to the picture of him "Turkish" wrestling with cjurakpt. Talk about cross training, LOL!

Well at least they are both out of the closet now.;)

And not to forget, a guy who needlessly lied about me and keeps on telling the lie, just because I exposed him as the glorified kickboxer that he is.

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 01:17 PM
It's a laugh riot seeing HardWork8 (aka "STUPID") talking about intellect when he is a high school drop out :rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 01:21 PM
It's a laugh riot seeing HardWork8 (aka "STUPID") talking about intellect when he is a high school drop out :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 01:33 PM
HardWork8 is a high school drop out who lives in his mother's basement. He was picked on as a kid, is unemployed, and was sexually abused by his former sifu for YEARS (leading some to suspect he ENJOYED IT!). His la-la land claims which can't be verified, his ridiculous web site and of course his racism, anti-semitism and ****phobia are of course WELL DOCUMENTED on this forum

So why should we take him at all seriously?

go ahead S.T.U.P.I.D, prove any of the above to be incorrect

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 01:50 PM
HardWork8 is a high school drop out who lives in his mother's basement. He was picked on as a kid, is unemployed, and was sexually abused by his former sifu for YEARS (leading some to suspect he ENJOYED IT!). His la-la land claims which can't be verified, his ridiculous web site and of course his racism, anti-semitism and ****phobia are of course WELL DOCUMENTED on this forum

So why should we take him at all seriously?

go ahead S.T.U.P.I.D, prove any of the above to be incorrect

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Yes it is a hit among the posters of inferior intellect such as yourself.

Only one? Well, here is another, go and read some books and exercise your brain a little.

Why reveal his identity when you have already revealed his single digit IQ?
Could it be that you have finally found your soulmate?

I believe that cjurakpt (Chris) is a little confused because of his inferior intellect .

Ok moron, you have exceeded your irony quota for the month. STFU idiot.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Ok moron, you have exceeded your irony quota for the month. STFU idiot.

Woooooo, cool down. I believe that your retard medication is wearing off.

Please run along to those men in white jackets, who have the thankless task of taking care of you, and ask them for those nice pills that always calm you down.

Remember now, make sure that you ask them politely otherwise they make you wear that bad, bad,bad jacket that restricts your arm movements. You wouldn't want that would you now?

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 03:33 PM
What did I tell you about using the disabled as a punchline, you shameless bigot?

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 03:43 PM
What did I tell you about using the disabled as a punchline, you shameless bigot?

What did I tell you about using YOU and not THEM as a punchline, you spastic retard?

cjurakpt
07-02-2008, 03:44 PM
lots of traffic from S.T.U.P.I.D.!; except I can't read it; because it's on ignore; which, quite frankly, is really a wonderful thing; I strongly suggest that course of action to all; you too can all be free of S.T.U.P.I.D.!'s senseless ramblings, such as I have been for one day now; I honestly can say I have no idea if it has said anything to or about me - and I don't care!

S.T.U.P.I.D.! on ignore: the universal bismuth!

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 04:23 PM
lots of traffic from S.T.U.P.I.D.!
I know but it is just so difficult to shut you up.

By the way, please make up your mind, is it S.T.U.P.I.D. or cjurakpt?

Why do you think that you should have multiple forum names?

; except I can't read it;
Then why comment? LOL!

Are you trying to break some kind of a world record for the intellectually inferior? If so don't bother as right now you and Unkokusai are running neck and neck, and will be doing so for the forseeable future.

because it's on ignore;

which, quite frankly, is really a wonderful thing;
It would have been a wonderful thing for me, if only it were true.

I strongly suggest that course of action to all;
You are not in a credible position to recommend anything to anybody in these forums because you have demonstrated time and again that your intellect does not match the image that you have always projected, but then at least you are not claiming to be talking about real kung fu.

you too can all be free of S.T.U.P.I.D.!'s senseless ramblings
We will all be free of STUPID, or is it cjurakpt's senseless ramblings, when you finally make your way to a kickboxers' forum and proceed to "impress" them with your empty technical jargon.

such as I have been for one day now; I honestly can say I have no idea if it has said anything to or about me
Then you must have your fellow retard, Unkokusai on ignore as well, because he has quoted my posts that were aimed at you.

You are an amazing person, you can't tell the truth even if your life depended on it and now we see that you can't even lie. LOL!

- and I don't care!
You should. You not being there intellectually is one thing, but advertising that fact to the whole forum is just going too far. I mean people will be too busy laughing at you for there to be any decent discussion regarding kung fu.

By the way, for the definition of kung fu go to the wikipedia.

S.T.U.P.I.D.! on ignore: the universal bismuth!
I am not going to ingnore you STUPID.

I am here to help you and your retarded friend Unkokusai, whose trolling you and Sanjuro seem to always "overlook", giving your comments aimed at me even less credibility than they would have had in the first place.

lkfmdc
07-02-2008, 04:29 PM
S.T.U.P.I.D (hardwork8) apparently just loves the humiliation (maybe that explains the years he spend with his last sifu taking it up the butt?)

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 04:49 PM
S.T.U.P.I.D (hardwork8) apparently just loves the humiliation (maybe that explains the years he spend with his last sifu taking it up the butt?)

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 05:26 PM

He's smiling just thinking about it!

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
He's smiling just thinking about it!
I am rolling eyes. Meaning that the comments directed at me are idiotic.LOL! and coming from idiots, not to mention Retards.

However, maybe I should be smiling since I am beating all your trolling forum brains out.LOL!

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I am rolling eyes. Meaning that I'm an idiot and have nothing to say in response, nor in defense of my many lies and false claims of expertise! However, when in doubt I can always fall back on my shameless ridicule of the handicapped, which I think is just funny as hell!

Yeah, that's what I thought it meant.

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought it meant.
Unkokusai, you have learnt the art of MISQUOTING from your teacher Ikfmdc. Well, you were never going to learn kung fu from him. LOL!

But anyway, that is not bad for a spastic retard. However, this is not the right social environment for a cognitively challenged person such as yourself.

Perhaps you should take up chess. It might stimulate that body of empty space between your cabbage ears. You can call cjurakpt to play with you.

By the way, chess is a game and not food. So I don't want to see you chewing on the board or the pieces.

I am sure cjurakpt will know how to play the chess game and he will teach you what little he knows.

Just make sure he doesn't use medical jargon while he is explaining the game so as to prevent both of you from getting confused.

Oh I almost forgot, remember not to get any of your retard drool on the chess board. Not all chess boards are water proof.

One more thing, if cjurakpt happens to "accidentally" drop one of the chess pieces on the floor don't bend down to pick it up, at least not with your backside facing him.

Do let me know how you get along with your new "intellectual" endeavor and remember to keep all your retard pills handy. That's a good boy.

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
What did I tell you about your 'irony quota' BB? WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

HardWork8
07-02-2008, 08:03 PM
What did I tell you about your 'irony quota' BB? WHAT DID I TELL YOU?
Who cares what you told me. You don't really think that anyone here gives a **** what you say. What a retard!

unkokusai
07-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Who cares what you told me.

And you wonder why you're so **** popular?

sanjuro_ronin
07-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Well, at least the title of the thread is right.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 06:17 AM
And you wonder why you're so **** popular?

Are you referring to me not being popular by the likes of you, a total retard; Sanjuro who is a glorified kickboxer and a LIAR; cjurakpt, who is a less intelligent version of Frasier Crane, as far as kung fu is concerned.....etc. LOL,LOL,LOL!

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 06:19 AM
Well, at least the title of the thread is right.

Go and hit the punch bag and cool off...just make sure your knuckle head brain does not vibrate too much.

By the way, have you thought of any lies and untruthfull statements that you would like to spew out?

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Are you referring to me not being popular !

Yes, because you are a ridiculous fool and an utter D-bag.

Good job.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Yes, because you are a ridiculous fool and an utter D-bag.

Good job.

NOw be a good boy and take some of those retard pills, they may help you to cool off.:rolleyes:

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Oh you're a real hero, you are. Got any 'tough' comments about the blind or people in wheelchairs? You ****ing disgrace.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 08:21 AM
Oh you're a real hero, you are. Got any 'tough' comments about the blind or people in wheelchairs?.

That depends on wether you UNKOKUSAI are blind or in a wheelchair and that is because all of my "tough" comments are directed at YOU the FORUM RETARD! and NO ONE ELSE!

Boy, you are even slower than usual today, but then it seems that you keep swallowing your Flueoride toothpaste.LOL!

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 08:32 AM
The more you try to justify your callous, hateful ridicule of the handicapped the worse you look, D-bag. Just find another insult, you unimaginative sh!tbag.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 08:41 AM
The more you try to justify your callous, hateful ridicule of the handicapped the worse you look, D-bag. Just find another insult, you unimaginative sh!tbag.

You Unkokusai and a few of your forum colleagues are the only retards that I am hatefull towards and that is because on top of being retards you are nasty and spiteful people.

Now be a good boy and wipe of that retard drool from your mouth.;)

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 08:42 AM
So answer the questions then HardWork8

1. Who is your sifu?

2. Why is there NO EVIDENCE of the claims you made RE them?

3. What is the other style you practice?

4. Why is there no footage of your "secret ground fighting"

5. Have you ever tested your "secret ground fighting" on people who actually know how to grapple?

Watch, he won't deal with these direct questions at all

TOTAL IDIOT

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 08:47 AM

1. Who is your sifu?

5. Have you ever tested your "secret ground fighting" on people who actually know how to grapple?

TOTAL IDIOT

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Listen, the silence is DEAFENING

basement boy troll can't address direct questions, he REFUSES to.

WHY?

real simple, because he is a liar and is completely full of ****

Keep going at it, you're just proving to the entire forum that you are a complete tool

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 08:54 AM
What (in every way) a true piece of sh!t Basement Boy is.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Listen, the silence is DEAFENING

basement boy troll can't address direct questions, he REFUSES to.

WHY?

real simple, because he is a liar and is completely full of ****

Keep going at it, you're just proving to the entire forum that you are a complete tool

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 09:16 AM
What sort of person won't say who their teacher is or what they practice?

Who makes claims that their teacher is famous and has DOCUMENTED fights then refuses to back up the claim?

Easy answer, A TOTAL IDIOT

that total idiot's name is HardWork8

1. Who is your sifu?

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 09:19 AM
What (in every way) a true piece of sh!t Basement Boy is.

Hey Unko, why don't we take this to the other thread and leave the posters here in peace? Go on ask your fellow retard Ikfmdc and even Sanjuro, who has me on ignore, but apparently knows everything that I am saying...lol.

Lets all go to thread started by LSWCTN1, it is the only polite thing to do. You know what "polite" is, don't you?

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 09:20 AM

Who makes claims that their teacher is famous and has DOCUMENTED fights then refuses to back up the claim?

1. Who is your sifu?

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 09:21 AM

So answer the questions then HardWork8, your refusal to address direct questions is a glowing testimony to the fact you are a liar and are completely full of ****

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 09:33 AM

So answer the questions then HardWork8, your refusal to address direct questions is a glowing testimony to the fact you are a liar and are completely full of ****

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
We're all starting to see you sweat

EASY ANSWER - a liar who is completely full of ****

1. Who is your sifu?

The more you refuse to address these direct questions, the more obvious it is that you are just a liar, a sad pathetic liar

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey Unko, why don't we take this to the other thread and leave the posters here in peace?

Answer the questions and stop being a D-bag and there will be no problems. Continue your BS and continue trying to use the disabled as a punchline and every thread you are on will be a problem.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Answer the questions and stop being a D-bag and there will be no problems. Continue your BS and continue trying to use the disabled as a punchline and every thread you are on will be a problem.

You are doing your best to come across as an assertive sort of a RETARD, but we all know that deep inside you are a soft type of a RETARD with a HEART.

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 10:38 AM

1. Who is your sifu?

what does he keep doing? AVOIDING ANSWERING

What does that tell us? THAT HE IS A LIAR

HardWork8 has been exposed, he is too stupid to realize it I guess, but the rest of the forum has already seen it

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 10:39 AM
You see? You keep making offensive references to disabilities that REAL people in the REAL world have to deal with (unlike your little kungfu fantasies) and you will continue to receive the treatment you deserve.

Your BS claims and "I am the only keeper of the true Kungfu!" nonsense are not nearly so ****ing as this offensive behavior you refuse to abandon. :mad:

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 10:52 AM
You see? You keep making offensive references to disabilities that REAL people in the REAL world have to deal with (unlike your little kungfu fantasies) and you will continue to receive the treatment you deserve.

Your BS claims and "I am the only keeper of the true Kungfu!" nonsense are not nearly so ****ing as this offensive behavior you refuse to abandon. :mad:

Listen you are a RETARD so live with it!

That is not your main problem. Your main problem is that you are a nasty piece of work and where I come from we hang people like you upside down from a tree and play "baseball" with your heads.

Where you come from nasty dirt bags like you have human rights and are even allowed to use computers or in your case, have people typing for them. Well, I suppose that is the global village we live in.

What is the Global Village without a few Village Idiots like yourself and your forum buddies.:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Only someone who lives in his mother's basement and still has a paper route at 40 would think that just ignoring the questions are going to make them go away

1. Who is your sifu?

Every time you try and duck these questions, the entire forum sees you for the TROLL and LIAR you are

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Listen you are a RETARD so live with it!

Stop that. The mentally retarded do not exist for you to use as a joke or a put-down. STOP THAT.

sanjuro_ronin
07-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Stop that. The mentally retarded do not exist for you to use as a joke or a put-down. STOP THAT.

You know, the issues I have with this kind of fraud aside, the simple fact that he uses that term and they way he uses it, shows not only ZERO class but hatred and discrimination against people that have a mental illness.
Now, it was bad enough when he goes around calling people racists like he did Jon Bluming, people he doesn't even know, but this is just going to far.
I urge anyone to report any post in which this low life insults people with mental handicaps, I am doing just that.
There is no excuse for this behaviour.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Only someone who lives in his mother's basement and still has a paper route at 40 would think that just ignoring the questions are going to make them go away

1. Who is your sifu?

Every time you try and duck these questions, the entire forum sees you for the TROLL and LIAR you are

lkfmdc
07-03-2008, 11:03 AM

1. Who is your sifu?

Do you really think your persistent refusal to answer is helping you? :rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 05:57 PM

1. Who is your sifu?

Do you really think your persistent refusal to answer is helping you? :rolleyes:

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 06:41 PM
See post #159

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 07:08 PM
See post #159

Whatever you do (or more likely don't) have to say, see post #159 first.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
You know, the issues I have with this kind of fraud aside,
It is funny that you of all people come out and accuse someone of fraud. It really is.

the simple fact that he uses that term and they way he uses it, shows not only ZERO class but hatred and discrimination against people that have a mental illness.
You know very well that what you said above is a complete misrepresentation of my posts directed at Unkokusai.

I call him a retard because he acts like one. End of story! and I have made it clear to him many times that the insults are directed only at him and not at any other cognitively challenged person (except maybe you and cjurakpt).

That is a FACT! but then you and your forum kickboxer friends never let facts get in the way of what you in your simple minds consider a good laugh.:rolleyes:

Now, it was bad enough when he goes around calling people racists like he did Jon Bluming,

Yes, you are right there I called him a racist (and you being right about something is going to be a shock to a lot of people in these forums), based on the remark he made regarding Japanese/oriental practices referring to them as "Japanese(or oriental) BS", if memory serves me right.

but this is just going to far.

Too far like you telling lies about me and pretending to be on the "ignore button" when I ask you to provide the evidence to back up your statments?

Too far like you not noticing Unkokusai's idiotic trolling?

Too far like you not noticing Ikfmdc's ugly prank which you and cjurakpt were part of and which collapsed around your ears?

Too far as for you to think that you actually have something to contribute on a serious discussion about kung fu?

So far you have provided ZERO evidence of regarding all of your accusations.
Shame on you for lack of morality and courage!

I urge anyone to report any post in which this low life insults people with mental handicaps,

They will if they find any post of mine that insults mental handicaps, but as you know very well the target of my insults was Unkokusai who has initiated the war of words time and again. But of course you and your kickboxer buddies have never seen that have you?

I am doing just that.
Here is something else you can do. Go and buy a book that will teach you about morals. If your punch drunk brain has problems reading it then get someone to read it for you.

There is no excuse for this behaviour.

Which behavior is that?

1. Falsley accusing a poster of lying about his sifu (and his sifu's sifu)? And inventing other related fantasies.

AND FAILING TO PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS WHILE YOU PRETEND TO HAVE YOUR IGNORE BUTTON ON?

2. Falsley attributing insults to a poster that he has not made?

3. Participating in an ugly and untasteful prank that was supposed to make a fellow poster (yours truly) look as if he was a satanist, Nazi, antisemetic, etc. AND THEN FAILING TO OWN UP AND APOLOGIZE WHEN THE PRANK FELL AROUND YOUR EARS???

4. Pretending that you have a more than a superficial knowledge of kung fu, while you are nothing but a glorified kickboxer?

There, for now the above should give your punch drunk brain enough to think about. Don't forget to buy the book.

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 08:27 PM
I call him a retard because he acts like one.

HardWork8
07-03-2008, 08:47 PM

Of course they don't, but then they are not the subject of the joke, YOU ARE, YOU LOSER!

unkokusai
07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Of course they don't, but then they are not the subject of the joke, YOU ARE, YOU LOSER!

Clearly you are using the disabled as the reference for your 'hilarious' little joke, and you are either too stupid to realize what you are doing or you just don't give a ****. Either way STOP THAT.

lkfmdc
07-04-2008, 07:19 AM
basement boy, just because a moderator erased your racist posts doesn't mean the forum doesn't remember them. And your ****phobic ones are still up!

1. Who is your sifu?

unkokusai
07-04-2008, 07:47 AM
You would think it would be easier for him to just answer than to endure the constant humiliation.

HardWork8
07-04-2008, 08:31 AM
You would think it would be easier for him to just answer than to endure the constant humiliation.
Humiliation? You mean yours surely? And I am enjoying it.

You and Ikfmdc making total idiots out of yourselfs "searching" for information, most of which is common knowledge among some of the real kung fu practitioners in this forum.

You and Ikfmdc are just trolls and some people have PMed me saying so. So do continue acting like insecure idiots who don't have a life...because I personally enjoy watching you two destroying yourselfs without any help from anyone.

Bye for now and let your and Ikfmdc's self masacre continue.......

Bye

PS. I almost forgot, how is Retard medication going....have you changed your pills yet?

HardWork8
07-04-2008, 08:32 AM
basement boy, just because a moderator erased your racist posts doesn't mean the forum doesn't remember them. And your ****phobic ones are still up!

1. Who is your sifu?

unkokusai
07-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Humiliation?

Yeah, you know, from this repeated rubbing of your nose in your own filth?

"Every time you try and duck these questions, the entire forum sees you for the TROLL and LIAR you are"

THAT humiliation.

unkokusai
07-04-2008, 10:32 AM
PS. I almost forgot, how is Retard medication going....have you changed your pills yet?

Clearly you are using the disabled as the reference for your 'hilarious' little joke, and you are either too stupid to realize what you are doing or you just don't give a ****. Either way STOP THAT.

lkfmdc
07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
HardWork8, how many AKA's he has

We just call him "STUPID" over here, but apparently on Bullshido he was "Chinesefist" and got arse reamed over there as well.

He must really like being humiliated

Hardwork8, mentally deficient TROLL he is, somehow thinks ignoring the questions are going to make them go away. But all he is doing is humiliating himself in the most embarassing way

1. Who is your sifu?

Steeeve
07-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Thats better fit here

For david and CIE

Sawasdee Krub

Thats its not from me but .....just add the (kung fu)

Training: Tigers and Sheep

Sometimes karate,(kung fu) training can be called training as a tiger or training as a sheep.
If you train as a tiger -- hard training and body conditioning -- you can always train with tigers. Other tigers will also recognize you and you can train in peace with them. They know that when two tigers really
fight that one will die of injuries today and the other will die of injuries tomorrow. Both will die, so they have nothing to prove.

If you train like a sheep -- no contact and no two-man conditioning -- then you can only train with sheep.
A tiger can train with tigers and he can also train with sheep. He just has to be careful not to hurt them. A sheep cannot train with tigers.
Sheep see tigers as being very frightening and their conditioning, he says, will cause cancer.
A sheep training with tigers will get eaten up.

Sometimes you see a sheep who sees the truth of tiger training and changes. In reality this sheep was actually a tiger in sheep's clothing waiting to come out.

Watch people training. Look at how they act and how they behave.
A tiger can be like a little kitty but dangerous even though he is friendly. They are quiet and watch everything. They listen and watch. They know who they
are and they have nothing to prove -- they are at peace.

Sheep, on the other hand, make all kinds of noises and demand to be heard.
They run around and seem to crave attention. They are easily hurt and easily scared. They always group together for their own protection. When danger
approaches they look towards the group for protection because they cannot defend themselves. They are easy prey for tigers -- whether it is one sheep or several, sheep are still sheep.

-- Ryuko Tomoyose, Uechi-ryu