PDA

View Full Version : The wonders of chi

Blacktiger
06-30-2008, 04:48 PM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkujscyFVQ&feature=email

:rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
The only thing this vid demonstrates is that if you can get someone to wear a red dress you can get them to do anything!! :D

golden arhat
06-30-2008, 05:27 PM
i've seen that before but its still hilarious:D

Shaolin Wookie
06-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Okay, I get the video. We've seen BS chi demos before.

But here's what I don't understand:

Why in the hell would anyone ever want to elect to become some chi demo master's little bouncing beeyotch? Really, if MA are supposed to be about gettinig better and to become a master, why would anyone ever want to be the ***** of the bunch?

Has anyone on this board ever participated in a chi demo as the "hapless qi monkey-boy"? If so, why?

IronWeasel
07-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Has anyone on this board ever participated in a chi demo as the "hapless qi monkey-boy"? If so, why?

Well...

Ten bucks is ten bucks...

golden arhat
07-01-2008, 02:47 AM
thats true i'd do that for money

Old Noob
07-01-2008, 05:28 AM
I'd like to see this guy fight the human stun gun. Better yet, a battle royale between this guy and his students v. the human stun gun and his students. Can some promoter make this happen?:D

ghostexorcist
07-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow, that is sad.

BruceSteveRoy
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't understand what the problem is. you guys are just all close minded haters. That is the real qi. If you had experienced it you would know. ok i can't keep that up. you see this is why i can't ever be a troll. i just can't commit.

anyway, that was about the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. what they really should have titled the seminar is look what i can get these dumb westerners to do. but it is sort of like a magic trick if you think about it. he used the power of his qi to get these people to willingly hand over cash to him and then entertain him by jumping around like a bunch of yahoos. if thats not real qi power i don't know what is.

TenTigers
07-01-2008, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnF7Jdy72Bk&feature=related

cjurakpt
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
chicks in red robes trying to forget their anger issues by practicing crunchy granola spiritual silliness are hawt...

lkfmdc
07-01-2008, 08:32 PM
why, it's Tai-Chi-Kido :eek:

Lee Chiang Po
07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Don't sell chi short. It is very real. As a young man I leaned that you could startle and kill small birds and animals with your chi. I am a fiercely ugly man. This has been a part of my ability. I practiced it for years and years, and as I became older and uglier I was able to kill from a distance. Then I learned to kill large animals like deer. I would practice on dogs and cats and small song birds every day. The trick was to remain perfectly still for a time, and take the game by total surprise. I would make a very loud chirping sound and cast my chi forward from the tips of my fingers. The sudden startle from the loud chirping sound will disrupt the stronger chi force of the game, which then allows my chi to penetrate and kill. I have taken many head of wild game using my chi. The only other person I have ever been able to teach this skill to is my wife of many years. She has also taken many head of wild game with her chi. But, lately as she got older I had to stop taking her hunting with me. She got to tearing the game up too bad.

Blacktiger
07-03-2008, 09:22 PM
why, it's Tai-Chi-Kido :eek:

no its Ki - Flow - Do

sanjuro_ronin
07-04-2008, 06:21 AM
Bah, that's not chi, this is chi !

cjurakpt
07-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Bah, that's not chi, this is chi !

what would you know about ch...

[views attachment]

never mind

RonH
07-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Let's assume that the guy in the first vid does have this ability. He should get hit in the head for his kung fu sucks. Needless waste of energy and he is letting his ego get in the way of his demonstrations for highly inefficient 'attacks' on the pawns.

Back to the meditation corner for you, sitting on your head for another 36 hours straight.

RonH
07-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Yes, he barely moved, but his 'attackers' aren't. Even if the attack itself is specific, it's so generalized and 'wild' that the attacker is flailing about. I suspect that it's part cultural that the wilder you make an attacker react, the less likely you'll be attacked by the rest attacking you. But, it's an improper mindset because you aren't focusing on ever more precise application of the skill to increase your skill. All you'd be doing is varying your skill level and not increasing it.