PDA

View Full Version : and Now for Something Completely Different....

TenTigers
07-04-2008, 11:18 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KJ4Dq2Mh10&feature=related
:eek:

sanjuro_ronin
07-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Nice uniform, great stances, must be the real kung fu !!
:D

banditshaw
07-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Holy Crap!!
That was......uhhhh......weird.

Thanks TT for laughs this morning.:D

cjurakpt
07-04-2008, 11:49 AM
ROFLOL

I especially liked the bit at ~:57 where he quickly hikes up his pantaloons so that he can get down into a horse! and that little nod around the end: "Yeah, they all dead!"

cjurakpt
07-04-2008, 11:51 AM

what would you know about that?

sanjuro_ronin
07-04-2008, 11:53 AM
what would you know about that?

I have all the tapes from Kung Fu the TV series !
:p

cjurakpt
07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I have all the tapes from Kung Fu the TV series !

so, did Caine help you?

Mulong
07-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Where's the gong? (Can any one tell me; I'm concerned.) :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Where's the gong? (Can any one tell me; I'm concern.) :D

I am sure there is a BONG somewhere :D

LoneTiger108
07-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Where's the gong? (Can any one tell me; I'm concern.) :D

I rarely post here Mulong, but I didn't see any instruments either??!! :rolleyes:

I am sure there is a BONG somewhere :D

:D Many ;)

cjurakpt
07-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Where's the gong? (Can any one tell me; I'm concerned.) :D

there should have been one, and someone should have rung it after the first 10 seconds...

lkfmdc
07-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Kenpo, it's what you get when you cross TCMA with Channel 5 movie style and musical kata :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
07-05-2008, 06:09 AM
American Kenpo, it's what you get when you cross TCMA with Channel 5 movie style and musical kata :rolleyes:

fixed that for you...

Scott R. Brown
07-05-2008, 01:14 PM
If one doesn't want to be called a dancer....

....perhaps one shouldn't execute their forms to music!

thailandgary
07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
What a load of crap ! you guys really think you know something and are good ! I'd love to have the chance to kick the crap out you phoneys.... Kiss my ass you posers !

cjurakpt
07-08-2008, 06:57 PM
What a load of crap ! you guys really think you know something and are good ! I'd love to have the chance to kick the crap out you phoneys.... Kiss my ass you posers !

welcome (back) to the Forum; don't the let the door hit you on the way out as you are being banned...

TenTigers
07-08-2008, 08:00 PM

hmmmm, don't know what to make of that. Either this guy's freakin clever and hilairious, or he's serious, which is even more hilairious.
Either way, that's a great post.

cjurakpt
07-08-2008, 08:05 PM
hmmmm, don't know what to make of that. Either this guy's freakin clever and hilairious, or he's serious, which is even more hilairious.
Either way, that's a great post.

actually, I think it's Gary, of Australia fame - easy was to find out, ask him for a slice of Lama Pieeeeeee!

BTW, Rik - seems like there is a good chance that I will be in Huntington next year 2, maybe 3 mornings a week (M,W,F); are you "in" during the AM's at all?

TenTigers
07-08-2008, 10:28 PM
I get up at the crack of noon. :-)

gunglihchuan
07-09-2008, 08:48 AM
I find this person's performance very strange and to a Hung Gar teacher I know this must be very frustrating to see.

I studied kenpo for 4 years before I started TCM and my instructor made his kenpo sets look more like traditional kung fu. I can not think of any reason why someone would want to make kung fu seem more like kenpo.

The worst parts of this form in my opinion were the super fast bridge hands, hiking up his pants, the poor interpretation of the Single Leg Flying Crane, and the lack of any real bow stances and jing in the form.

I have the privilege of watching two very good Hung Gar school perform every August Moon and I would hate to see their reaction to this.

Regards,
Steve

lkfmdc
07-09-2008, 11:57 AM
I think "Thailand Gary" is actually one of those transgender hookers that Steeve visits all the time :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
07-09-2008, 11:59 AM

Hmmm, not sure about this, first he sounds like he is ****ed off at people, then he wants them to give him some ass loving...
Strange.

Asmo
07-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Video's such as these proof that you need more then a tutorial video to learn kungfu.

Steeeve
07-11-2008, 12:36 PM
In Fact

David you have a fix about the Shemale :) like I said let me know we could do arrangment for you :D....thats probably be hard to find one with more small **** of U :D oh i forgert the Balls:eek:

Next Garythailand ....he s a great Men .....and im sure he could kick ur ass....

so here a song for you ....Kung fu Guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR39cVAEhfU

Steeeve

Mulong
07-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Boy, oh boy, didn’t we go on a tangent now?

cjurakpt
07-11-2008, 03:13 PM
In Fact

David you have a fix about the Shemale :) like I said let me know we could do arrangment for you :D....thats probably be hard to find one with more small **** of U :D oh i forgert the Balls:eek:

Next Garythailand ....he s a great Men .....and im sure he could kick ur ass....

so here a song for you ....Kung fu Guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR39cVAEhfU

Steeeve

Steve, and I mean this with all good intentions, you should really stop making a total ass out of yourself here; your posts are borderline incomprehensible (language aptitude aside), and you make no contribution other than it's abundantly clear you have an issue with Dave / LKFMDC; ok, we get it; instead of being immature, could you just accept that no one really cares about your non-sensical postings?

Steeeve
07-12-2008, 11:06 PM
crjuprdd2 or whatever

for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gft5-6klkMA&feature=user
thank to Dave

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 03:25 AM
Well, it sure is REAL "American" Kung Fu.:D

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 03:29 AM
I have the privilege of watching two very good Hung Gar school perform every August Moon and I would hate to see their reaction to this.

Don't worry Steve, a good laugh never did anyone any harm.;)

cjurakpt
07-13-2008, 08:13 AM
crjuprdd2 or whatever

for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gft5-6klkMA&feature=user
thank to Dave

I'd love to be able to help you out Steeeve; unfortunately for you, my training is not in psychiatry...

thailandgary
07-13-2008, 06:08 PM
For the most part, your trying to be intellectual has lacked any substance since you haven't even mastered the ability to spell......... does your mother know you are using her computer ?

How come all of you commentors on this forum have never talked about what this forum was intended for passing on information on the supposed kung fu that you have learned...Shame, shame......... you'll lose a notch on your white belts for being stupid.............

as far as using Steeve as a scapegoat, again, shame, shame......I would like to see you guys answer questions on a forum that was in the French language.... A little more proof that you guys couldn't fight your way out of a papere bag....

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you people either separetely or in a group to give you a lesson on what kung fu is and what it could do to you !
There isn't a man among you !

Your cute replies only show the fact that you are children with too much time on your hands.....

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 06:37 PM
For the most part, your trying to be intellectual has lacked any substance since you haven't even mastered the ability to spell......... does your mother know you are using her computer ?

How come all of you commentors on this forum have never talked about what this forum was intended for passing on information on the supposed kung fu that you have learned...Shame, shame......... you'll lose a notch on your white belts for being stupid.............

as far as using Steeve as a scapegoat, again, shame, shame......I would like to see you guys answer questions on a forum that was in the French language.... A little more proof that you guys couldn't fight your way out of a papere bag....

I would love to have the opportunity to meet you people either separetely or in a group to give you a lesson on what kung fu is and what it could do to you !

Your cute replies only show the fact that you are children with too much time on your hands.....
You are not defending the man in that video, are you?:confused:

As far as Steeeve is concerned, I like him. He seems to understand what some of this guys are all about and says so and treats them accordingly.

As far as some of the other guys here are concerned then feel free to rip each one a new Azz hole, because maybe with a new outlet they won't spew so much "kung fu knowledge".;)

Scott R. Brown
07-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Cool.......The trolls have formed a gang!!:)

Steeve, Gary and Hardy.......All for one and one for all!!:)

cjurakpt
07-13-2008, 07:00 PM
hmmm, seems we've heard that comment before somewhere...

um, go read some other threads if you are looking for that particular topic; this thread is about some dumb asz kenpo guy butchering a CMA set;

it's not about his grammar / syntax primarily (that's just added gravy, really); it's about his smarmy and condescending "I know about the REAL kung fu and you don't" attitude (a trait that he, some others here and obviously you) which is old, tired and played out

feel free to look me up anytime you're in NYC; bring a staff - we can talk really "old school";

your resurgence on this forum after your last banning Gary-boy shows the fact that moderation here is characteristically lax, and that you just don't seem to learn; now go have a nice slice of Lama Pie!

cjurakpt
07-13-2008, 07:11 PM

more like: nyuk nyuk <eye poke>, whoop whoop <head slap>, bwwwt <nose tweak>

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 07:26 PM

I am sure that after having seen cjurakpt, Ikfmdc and Sanjuro's ugly prank that was orchestrated against me, you will be willing to take a few of us out of your list of trolls and replace them with the Sore-Butts listed.:)

unkokusai
07-13-2008, 07:36 PM
I am sure that after having seen cjurakpt, Ikfmdc and Sanjuro's ugly prank that was orchestrated against me, you will be willing to take a few of us out of your list of trolls and replace them with the Sore-Butts listed.:)

STFU Basement Boy

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 07:41 PM
STFU Basement Boy
Talking of Sore-Butts......LOL!

There you go Scott, here is another troll for your list.

Scott R. Brown
07-13-2008, 07:45 PM

Well, let's face it.....its all just a time filler when there isn't much else happening on the forum! A protagonist can"t do much without a good antagonist except fight his own shadow.

Internet dueling is much better than real dueling. Testosterone is released and we all get to live to fight another day! :)

Scott R. Brown
07-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Talking of Sore-Butts......LOL!

There you go Scott, here is another troll for your list.

Well there is only supposed to be 3 musketeers, or Stooges as the case may be.:D

HardWork8
07-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Well there is only supposed to be 3 musketeers, or Stooges as the case may be.:D
You obviously haven't heard of the "4 Knucklehead Ancestor Style" of Kung Fu, also known as "4 Sore-Butt Ancestor Style", founded by no less than 4 of our forum's Glorified Kickboxers, cjurakpt,Sanjuro,Unkokusai and Ifmdc.:D

Scott R. Brown
07-13-2008, 11:41 PM
you obviously haven't heard of the "4 knucklehead ancestor style" of kung fu, also known as "4 sore-butt ancestor style", founded by no less than 4 of our forum's glorified kickboxers, cjurakpt,sanjuro,unkokusai and ifmdc.:d

Go team!!! Go team!!! Go team!!!

TenTigers
07-14-2008, 12:03 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8omsw7IEG5s&feature=related

there is a movement from Tiet Sien Kuen hidden in this set.
Can you find it?

thailandgary
07-14-2008, 02:02 AM
I swear I'm starting to enjoy this.... No wonder you monkeys sit at a computer all day and make this crap up........
By the way, Scott.......I found out who your supposed sifu was........Give me a minute, I want to stop laughing ............ No wonder you have no respect for any decent martial artists ,, you don't know crap ! you paid up for lessons and you were robbed ! I would like to have some of my friends in Westwood, Ca.. run a profile check on you and your writing.... You've definetely got some kid held hostage behind a bricked up wall..

As far as coming to New York... I live in Corona and I would love to see you and your little buddies drop by ..... I think one good smack to the side of your head should just about do it .....

Time for some cute remarks from you ****s ! Duh, yeah, you're pretty sharp !!

Again, how about some insight into what you ever supposedly learned as a martial art............... Afraid you'll get caught in a pack of lies like we caught Scott !

Laukarbo
07-14-2008, 02:13 AM

Can you find it?

yes at 1.14...:cool:

to me it looks like a guy without any ma background that makes up some moves..

Scott R. Brown
07-14-2008, 03:49 AM
I swear I'm starting to enjoy this.... No wonder you monkeys sit at a computer all day and make this crap up........
By the way, Scott.......I found out who your supposed sifu was........Give me a minute, I want to stop laughing ............ No wonder you have no respect for any decent martial artists ,, you don't know crap ! you paid up for lessons and you were robbed ! I would like to have some of my friends in Westwood, Ca.. run a profile check on you and your writing.... You've definetely got some kid held hostage behind a bricked up wall..

As far as coming to New York... I live in Corona and I would love to see you and your little buddies drop by ..... I think one good smack to the side of your head should just about do it .....

Time for some cute remarks from you ****s ! Duh, yeah, you're pretty sharp !!

Again, how about some insight into what you ever supposedly learned as a martial art............... Afraid you'll get caught in a pack of lies like we caught Scott !

If you actually knew my sifu's name, with your demonstrated lack of character, you would have had no reservations in saying it.....since you didn't say his name.....you don't know who he is.....and if you did know his name you still don't know him.

I have had more than one sifu too you dolt....are you planning on trying to disrespect all of them? If so, I still don't care.....martial arts are not that complicated to figure out once you understand the underlying principles. I don't need a sifu....I have been training for over 30 years. If you think dancing is still fun that is good for you...i enjoy it too sometimes....but I am still waiting for you to dance on my head.....I have posted a picture of what I look like and you can see I am not a fat lard a$$ like yourself. Why don't you act like a man and post a picture of yourself so we can all tremble in our shoes or are you embarrassed by your tou-tou?

....and please inform us all just what are the pack of lies are you have caught me in?

cjurakpt
07-14-2008, 04:26 AM
If you actually knew my sifu's name, with your demonstrated lack of character, you would have had no reservations in saying it.....since you didn't say his name.....you don't know who he is.....and if you did know his name you still don't know him.

I have had more than one sifu too you dolt....are you planning on trying to disrespect all of them? If so, I still don't care.....martial arts are not that complicated to figure out once you understand the underlying principles. I don't need a sifu....I have been training for over 30 years. If you think dancing is still fun that is good for you...i enjoy it too sometimes....but I am still waiting for you to dance on my head.....I have posted a picture of what I look like and you can see I am not a fat lard a$$ like yourself. Why don't you act like a man and post a picture of yourself so we can all tremble in our shoes or are you embarrassed by your tou-tou?

....and please inform us all just what are the pack of lies are you have caught me in?

breathe, breathe - down to the heels - be at peace with the Dao (oh wait - ripping someone a new asz-hole - this IS in accordance w/the Dao - never mind, proceed apace)

lkfmdc
07-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I swear I'm starting to enjoy this....

What exactly are you enjoying so much? Your trips to transgender hookers with Steeve? :rolleyes:

As far as coming to New York... I live in Corona

Sure you do! Sure you do :rolleyes:

and I would love to see you and your little buddies drop by

"Drop by" where, "corona" :rolleyes: Yeah, that's an exact location if I ever heard one.....

you are Hardwork8 need to coordinate more, you're using the same material, not original at all, two thumbs down

HardWork8
07-14-2008, 07:14 AM

Can you find it?
"What was that, an exhibition? You need emocional content!"[and ESSENCE]:D

HardWork8
07-14-2008, 07:20 AM
breathe, breathe - down to the heels - be at peace with the Dao (oh wait - ripping someone a new asz-hole - this IS in accordance w/the Dao - never mind, proceed apace)

So much for having me on ignore......:rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-14-2008, 07:27 AM
you are Hardwork8 need to coordinate more, you're using the same material, not original at all, two thumbs down
Like you, cjurakpt,Sanjuro and Unkokusai did with that ugly and untasteful prank, a while back?

A prank that resulted in your Chronic Sore-Butt Syndrom (CSBS). That is one for cjurakpt who likes technical jargon or "big words" where he comes from.

TenTigers
07-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Look, you think this is easy? -keeping you guys on track?
ok, for your viewing pleasure....I entitle this little gem,'Is Nothing Sacred?":eek:
(Barf bags are under the passenger seats. Please dispose of properly)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wAdSAetAznk

Scott R. Brown
07-14-2008, 08:29 AM

I would love to, but every time I breathe this is what happens:

Inhaaaaaale........cough....wheeze.......hack..... .hack.....cough......wheeze......wheeze, take another long drag on my cigarette.........

Inhaaaaaale.......cough.......wheeze......hack.... ..hack......hack......wheeze.....cough..spit up some red stuff!!!!

Repeat as needed!!

Maintaining equanimity in the midst of chaos is living in accord with Tao. Avoiding chaos, or joining in, its all the same! ;)

It's all that coughing that gets to me!:D

Scott R. Brown
07-14-2008, 08:34 AM
ok, for your viewing pleasure....I entitle this little gem,'Is Nothing Sacred?":eek:

That guy's English is horrible!! I couldn't understand a single word!

The lion was too scary for me to watch whole video....someone please tell me....did the lion win, or the Jedi knight?

HardWork8
07-14-2008, 08:42 AM

This video is another good, if sad, example of the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom. The "results" or the resulting "experts" of this phenomenom can often be seen running around this forum giving out their "kung fu advice".

lkfmdc
07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
I have Hardwork8 on ignore, so I can only speculate how he's ranting and raving... but in my mind I see something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

Scott R. Brown
07-14-2008, 09:33 AM
I have Hardwork8 on ignore, so I can only speculate how he's ranting and raving... but in my mind I see something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

Well you know... and I had something really important to say......it would have created peace on earth.....cured cancer.....solved the energy crisis.....you know little things like that.

I really wanted to share it everyone before I forgot, but the D-a-m-ned dirty Kung Fu magazine bulletin board was down again!!!:mad:

And of course I forgot it all!

Laukarbo
07-14-2008, 09:33 AM

thats because he didnt speak english..I think he spoke dutch....

Scott R. Brown
07-14-2008, 09:53 AM
thats because he didnt speak english..I think he spoke dutch....

Quietly and politely aside........It was a joke!;)

cjurakpt
07-14-2008, 12:24 PM

and this food is terrible - the portions are much too small...

unkokusai
07-14-2008, 08:59 PM
This video is another good, if sad, example of the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom. The "results" or the resulting "experts" of this phenomenom can often be seen running around this forum giving out their "kung fu advice".

From the basement? After just 3 years of training? Yeah, that's pretty ****ing sad alright.

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 02:49 AM
From the basement? After just 3 years of training? Yeah, that's pretty ****ing sad alright.
Says Drool Boy with his ZERO kung fu experience to me with my 7.5 years of authentic kung fu experience.

You seem to be have problems with your numbers(and understanding words),but don't worry because for all you know the cure for your problem may be just around the corner.:rolleyes:

PS. I see that you are still suffering from your Sore-Butt problem.

Have you tried sit in a backet of cold water or as cjurakpt would put it, a spherical container of H2O.:D

unkokusai
07-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Says Drool Boy with his ZERO kung fu experience to me with my 7.5 years of authentic kung fu experience.

Just three years according to your own testimony. Playing with yourself alone down in the basement doesn't count, and secret no-name kungfu doesn't count.

So...three years for the great kungfu authority

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 03:38 PM
Just three years according to your own testimony. Playing with yourself alone down in the basement doesn't count, and secret no-name kungfu doesn't count.

So...three years for the great kungfu authority
If you take yourself and the remenantes of your brain to my testimony which includes the no name kung fu, then you will see that as always you are spouting BS, Mr rasslin' authority.:rolleyes:

unkokusai
07-15-2008, 05:08 PM
If you take yourself and the remenantes(sp) of your brain to my testimony which includes the no name kung fu, then you will see that as always you are spouting BS, Mr rasslin' authority.

Yes, I am a wrestling authority. I've been training (for real, with other people) for 31 years. I even trained *gasp* kungfu in China for two years, which by your calculating would mean I've been 'training' kungfu for 14 years! :eek: Of course, in the real world it doesn't work like that so I don't make any such spurious claim (unlike YOU). Just like you, I am NOT a kungfu expert.

What was the name of your super-duper top-secret kungfu you were 'training' there in London?

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 05:25 PM
Yes, I am a wrestling authority.
Good for you and at least you are good at something. Next the next question being what it is that you are doing here in the kung fu forums being rude to me and OTHERS!?

I've been training (for real, with other people) for 31 years.
And I bet that they all love you too.:rolleyes:

I even trained *gasp* kungfu in China for two years,
Obvioulsy you don't deem your kung fu training to be important enough to list in your profile.

which by your calculating would mean I've been 'training' kungfu for 14 years! :eek:
Actually you are the one who has mean mixing your numbers regarding my kung fy training despite my numerous repetitions. Of course your cognitive problem does not help with your numbers either.

Of course, in the real world it doesn't work like that so I don't make any such spurious claim (unlike YOU).
What would someone like you know about the real world, you poor soul.

Just like you, I am NOT a kungfu expert.
I am not a kung fu expert and have never claimed to be, however compared to you I AM!

What was the name of your super-duper top-secret kungfu you were 'training' there in London?
That, you will never know!
By the way, I have never described the kung fu style that I practice here as "supere-duper top-secret kung fu", even if from where you are looking most kung fu practice can be considered a "secret", I mean who would teach authentic kung fu to someone like you?

However, don't let my comments put you off and do continue to sell the lie!

lkfmdc
07-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I really think we don't need to post here anymore, the far more entertaining thread is in the WC forum where HardWork8 has shown himself for the true clown he is and has now been called out by the entire forum save "Ali"....

cjurakpt
07-15-2008, 06:22 PM
...as things tend to get deleted there; anyway, with some slight edits to make it context-appropriate

I have HW8 on ignore so I can only see the bits people cut and paste from his posts - (which is painful enough, and it would be nice if people stopped doing that! :mad:), but apparently he still is obsessed with me enough to mention me and several others (all excellent fellows, I am flattered to be in their company), about my finding the art of kung fu "a little complicated" (despite the fact that I haven't directed any posts towards him for some time now; talk about a stalker...); FYI, the post in question was on the WC forum and has since been deleted by the mod, so don't bother going to look for it

anyway, I don't know what he's on about, but as usual, I;m guessing that it's probably because I don't have a slavish devotion to the ideas that:

1) a "real" kung fu system has all the answers to every possible combat situation; (it doesn't)

2) that so-called "internal" TCMA practice is so completely unique and unfathomable that one could never possibly even hope to describe it in its entirety from another paradigm's perspective (e.g. - contemporary anatomical / physiological / biomechanical / tensegrity / complex systems theory); well, to date, I have been able to do that for pretty much all the internal I have done, and I believe that what I can't yet explain is due not to the indescribable aspect of the internal, but rather that my own knowledge of anat/phys etc. is lacking (because in the past when this was the case, when I increased my understanding thereof, it explained what I was trying to figure out); of course, this perspective is not popular with the TCMA zealotry contingent, since it disenfranchises their exclusive hold on "the truth"...

3) that the notion of combining an "authentic" TCMA system with something like TKD or MT somehow violates some abstract principle and ultimately degrades the TCMA system, and that the only type of MA-ist who would do that would either

a) be someone who doesn't study "authentic" TCMA :rolleyes:
b) studies an "authentic" style would do that but hadn't grasped the "true essence" of that system :rolleyes::rolleyes:
c) studies an "authentic" style but had had information purposefully withheld or been mislead by their sifu about it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
(BTW, this last part could easily be shortened to "anyone who isn't or doesn't agree with HW8)

the sad part is, TBH, I truly believe that HW8 is sincere in his practice and pursuit of knowledge / skills; unfortunately, I think he's got a classic case of "blue belt-itis" - meaning that he has reached an intermediate level of skill, and is still staring at the trees up close; unfortunately, his smug and condescending attitude permeates his posts, and when he can't answer a point directly he defaults to mockery and derision; he complains about being the "victim" of an "immoral" prank (please - like that whole thing wasn't so ridiculously obvious for what it was) never stopping to consider why it occurred in the fist place; similarly, he couches himself in the notion that the reason he is on the opposite side of the line from pretty much everyone else he interacts with (with crazy Ali and wacko Steeeeeve being notable exceptions of late - and he prides himself on their company?!?!? good lord...) is because he is the standard bearer of truth, everyone else is deluded;

the one consolation is that at least we don't have to put up w/him as a KF classmate - if he's this irritating on line, can you imagine what he is like in person (his wife and many ladyfriends notwithstanding :rolleyes:)?!?

I strongly suggest a dose of group "ignore"...

lkfmdc
07-15-2008, 07:02 PM
At the rate the WC forum thread is going, that moderator is going to have to erase the whole thing because by now NO ONE likes Hardwork.... his act played itself out and now people see he is a clown and a liar

cjurakpt
07-15-2008, 07:16 PM
At the rate the WC forum thread is going, that moderator is going to have to erase the whole thing because by now NO ONE likes Hardwork.... his act played itself out and now people see he is a clown and a liar

LOL; yeah, I'm sure the above post of mine will be expunged soon enough, hence the cut/paste over here; the only good part about it is that with HW8 on ignore, I don't have to suffer through what will no doubt be his line by line dissections of it (interesting how he has the time to do that to the now literally dozen or so people calling him simultaneously on his BS);

but the funniest thing has got to be how he a) regards Ali's stuff as "real" and "authentic" (I mean, that clip was just totally craptacular), and thinks Steeeeeeeve is a level-headed and solid representation of same (more like King of the Crazies on Crack); that in and of itself makes for a sad little picture ahem, as in a photoshoped one, that was promised, hint, hint)

unkokusai
07-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Posts keep getting deleted there in some inexplicable attempt to defend hw8's absolute BS when the real solution to all the discord there is so obvious.

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 07:24 PM
I really think we don't need to post here anymore, the far more entertaining thread is in the WC forum where HardWork8 has shown himself for the true clown he is and has now been called out by the entire forum save "Ali"....

:rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 07:26 PM

cjurakpt
07-15-2008, 07:29 PM
You don't have me on ignore. You have even referred to my statements that no one had quoted.

The ignore doesn't kick in until after you sign in. Before he signs in, he will have the extremely dubious privilege of being able to see your posts in all their, er, unadulterated glory.

wait a minute - was that HW8 you were quoting? does he actually think that I don't have him on ignore? duh, he just has to look at my user profile, it will show who is on my ignore list

as far the ignore kicking in or not - for me, it's always on, no matter what - you see that the person has posted, you just don't see what they wrote (thankfully); again, it doesn't work if someone quotes them :(

addendum: ok, so it seems that you no longer can tell if someone is one an ignore list by checking their profile - which is too bad, because i liked that feature when it was availble - must have gotten deleted in the upgrade; that said, since I haven't read anything he's written of late, i don't know where he gets this from - must be yet another of his delusions of grandeur...

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 07:38 PM
LOL; yeah, I'm sure the above post of mine will be expunged soon enough, hence the cut/paste over here; the only good part about it is that with HW8 on ignore,
Lies again. You don't give up do you?
You were exposed as a pseudo-kung fu-ist and you don't seem to be getting over it, are you?

I don't have to suffer through what will no doubt be his line by line dissections of it
And I know for a fact that you do SUFFER and that is why you keep responding to my posts while pretending to have me on ignore....lol!

You seem to be a few cents short of a dollar, but hey this is the internet and the only true democracy on the face of the planet.

(interesting how he has the time to do that to the now literally dozen or so people calling him simultaneously on his BS);
Most of the people you are referring too and that includes yourself are the products of the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom. There will be some who will wake up eventually and realize that they have been duped, but I doubt if you will be amongst them.

but the funniest thing has got to be how he a) regards Ali's stuff as "real" and "authentic" (I mean, that clip was just totally craptacular),
What Ali had that most of you didn't have was the good sense to talk Wing Chun in a WING CHUN THREAD! His post was relevant to the subject matter of the thread he also practices and teaches Wing Chun. YOU CJURAKPT DON'T!

That is the relevance of anyones participation in a thread -sticking to the subject matter-the way you didn't in that particular thread and are not doing here by carrying over your SORE-BUTT vendetta to sooth your burning a$$!

and thinks Steeeeeeeve is a level-headed and solid representation of same
I don't know Steeeve, but it seems that he was level headed enough to see you,So Co Kung fu, Unkokusai and Ikfmdc for the trolls that you are. He also realized that I single handedly wipped the forum floor with your forum butts and he was not afraid to say so!

HardWork8
07-15-2008, 07:40 PM
wait a minute - was that HW8 you were quoting? does he actually think that I don't have him on ignore? duh, he just has to look at my user profile, it will show who is on my ignore list

as far the ignore kicking in or not - for me, it's always on, no matter what - you see that the person has posted, you just don't see what they wrote (thankfully); again, it doesn't work if someone quotes them :(

addendum: ok, so it seems that you no longer can tell if someone is one an ignore list by checking their profile - which is too bad, because i liked that feature when it was availble - must have gotten deleted in the upgrade; that said, since I haven't read anything he's written of late, i don't know where he gets this from - must be yet another of his delusions of grandeur...
Yes, keep on sticking that foot deeper into your throat.....:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-15-2008, 07:43 PM
makes for a sad little picture ahem, as in a photoshoped one, that was promised, hint, hint)

oh, you demand so much ;)

cjurakpt
07-15-2008, 07:56 PM
post of the year:
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=873328&postcount=259

Originally Posted by HardWork8
Well don't blame cjurakpt, Sanjuro,Ikfmdc, Anerlich,Mr Punch, etc....they are a nice bunch of people, they just find the art of kung fu a little complicated.

You're a cheeky little snot. Three years plus some solo bullsh!t and you've just sweepingly condemned in excess of 100 years of training in one sentence right there.

And I know some the others are the same, and I know this is just going to give you more fuel for cheeky snotty trash talk, but here goes:

I did 7 years of aikido, including diligent training at home, including at least three years of going to the dojo over six times a week, including testing my aikido against other people (from different arts) in free full contact sparring. Did I mix my aikido? No, but I took the wing chun adage of 'accept what works, discard what doesn't' and modified it. But it's still aikido. During that time I also took some karate, some tai chi, some mixed kung fu classes (but with a very traditional outlook), and guess what? I was still doing aikido.

Then I've done 10 years of wing chun, including diligent training at home, including at least three years of private lessons to supplement my kwoon ones, including doing MMA classes to test my kung fu. Unlike some, when I had a time without a good sifu (I quit a couple of places because they weren't good enough) I didn't then practise on my own in a vacuum and insult everyone 'around' me: I found people from other arts and sparred against them - testing my wing chun.

Did I mix my WC? No, but I took the wing chun adage of 'accept what works, discard what doesn't' and modified it. But it's still WC. During that time I also took some MMA and koryu and guess what? I was still doing WC.

And then I take the time to answer your question with direct reference to your wanting it to be about the subject (like anyone can insist that a subject doesn't evolve... like I suppose they want to about fu in general... ) and direct relevance, and because I disagree with you you attack me personally.

And yes, attack me, you're attacking my lineage.
And yes, attack 95&#37; of main WC schools, the popular ones, and you're attacking lineage.

You're a little ****, who talks crap. I'll be in London before I go back to Japan on Sep 2nd if you want to meet. I'll teach you some kung fu, and providing you don't show such disgusting behaviour as you have on this board, I'll maybe not beat you into the pool of snot that you are.

Until then, I look forward to Sihing waking the hell up and banning your ass.

HardWork8
07-16-2008, 01:11 AM
post of the year:

You're a cheeky little snot. Three years plus some solo bullsh!t and you've just sweepingly condemned in excess of 100 years of training in one sentence right there.

And I know some the others are the same, and I know this is just going to give you more fuel for cheeky snotty trash talk, but here goes:

I did 7 years of aikido, including diligent training at home, including at least three years of going to the dojo over six times a week, including testing my aikido against other people (from different arts) in free full contact sparring. Did I mix my aikido? No, but I took the wing chun adage of 'accept what works, discard what doesn't' and modified it. But it's still aikido. During that time I also took some karate, some tai chi, some mixed kung fu classes (but with a very traditional outlook), and guess what? I was still doing aikido.

Then I've done 10 years of wing chun, including diligent training at home, including at least three years of private lessons to supplement my kwoon ones, including doing MMA classes to test my kung fu. Unlike some, when I had a time without a good sifu (I quit a couple of places because they weren't good enough) I didn't then practise on my own in a vacuum and insult everyone 'around' me: I found people from other arts and sparred against them - testing my wing chun.

Did I mix my WC? No, but I took the wing chun adage of 'accept what works, discard what doesn't' and modified it. But it's still WC. During that time I also took some MMA and koryu and guess what? I was still doing WC.

And then I take the time to answer your question with direct reference to your wanting it to be about the subject (like anyone can insist that a subject doesn't evolve... like I suppose they want to about fu in general... ) and direct relevance, and because I disagree with you you attack me personally.

And yes, attack 95% of main WC schools, the popular ones, and you're attacking lineage.

You're a little ****, who talks crap. I'll be in London before I go back to Japan on Sep 2nd if you want to meet. I'll teach you some kung fu, and providing you don't show such disgusting behaviour as you have on this board, I'll maybe not beat you into the pool of snot that you are.

It is good to see that cjurakpt's Sore-Butt is shining through as bright as always.:D

cjurakpt
07-16-2008, 03:34 AM
oh, you demand so much ;)

ROFLOL

I give thanks to you...

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2008, 04:11 AM
post of the year:

And yes, attack 95% of main WC schools, the popular ones, and you're attacking lineage.

Dude why bother?
Its the WC forum where people will spend 1000 posts debating "bong".
I don't actually mind Ali, we don't agree on a few things in regards to boxing, but that's cool.
I have no issues with anyone thinking that they have the "uber-real kung fu", its all good, we have ALL been there.
The issues I have is with a verified fraud and dilusional stalker being protected by a moderator, that is strange.
Gene has made it clear he doesn't care at all, I mean, it is the WC forum, LOL !
If people wanna buy his crap and ignore the man behind the curtain, great, La-La land always needs more people.

unkokusai
07-16-2008, 04:54 AM
The issues I have is with a verified fraud and dilusional stalker being protected by a moderator, that is strange.

That's exactly it.

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2008, 05:10 AM
That's exactly it.

I don't get it, if Sihing was removing all the posts fine, but why just a few ?
Truth be it said, I don't care much one way or another, but it doesn't make it any less strange.
Even though I have him on ignore, when other quote him I can see him spewing the same garbage as always, I even get some of his crap PM'd to me by other members, though I tell them not to, if people wanna believe this guy who has been caught over and over lying, misleading people and showing is total lack of understanding of MA, fine, let them.
This pond scum that won't even give out his name and that tries to belittle every other WC or kung fu system and their practioners, seems to live and La-La land.
He brings up the people that actually met his sifu ( to which THAT story keeps on changing too) as some sort of " I am real because 2 member here met the person I supposedly MAY have trained with, or maybe under one of his STUDENTS, maybe" , even though the two people who were at the seminar never say HW8, never spoke of him and their views of this Sifu were, basically, "not bad" and "nice guy".
Which pains me because his rep gets mixed up with this crap.

HardWork8
07-16-2008, 05:44 AM
I don't get it, if Sihing was removing all the posts fine, but why just a few ?
Truth be it said, I don't care much one way or another, but it doesn't make it any less strange.
Even though I have him on ignore, when other quote him I can see him spewing the same garbage as always, I even get some of his crap PM'd to me by other members, though I tell them not to, if people wanna believe this guy who has been caught over and over lying, misleading people and showing is total lack of understanding of MA, fine, let them.
This pond scum that won't even give out his name and that tries to belittle every other WC or kung fu system and their practioners, seems to live and La-La land.
He brings up the people that actually met his sifu ( to which THAT story keeps on changing too) as some sort of " I am real because 2 member here met the person I supposedly MAY have trained with, or maybe under one of his STUDENTS, maybe" , even though the two people who were at the seminar never say HW8, never spoke of him and their views of this Sifu were, basically, "not bad" and "nice guy".
Which pains me because his rep gets mixed up with this crap.
Keep selling the lies Mr Sanjuro, keep on selling the lies........yet still you haven't proven any of your accusations. You seem to be still sore about being exposed as a Glorified Kickboxer.:rolleyes:

Do continue with the lies you may even dupe some naive people into believing your version of my character as you no doubt have gotten them believing your version of "kung fu"!

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 06:02 AM
Honestly, SiHing's performance as a "moderator" has been pretty pathetic, illogical and downright LAZY.....

He doesn't want anyone insulting anyone but HW's BS remains there... the only conclusion is that he really means he doesn't want any non WC people posting there but as long as you CLAIM to do WC it's ok to carry on....

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2008, 06:07 AM
Honestly, SiHing's performance as a "moderator" has been pretty pathetic, illogical and downright LAZY.....

He doesn't want anyone insulting anyone but HW's BS remains there... the only conclusion is that he really means he doesn't want any non WC people posting there but as long as you CLAIM to do WC it's ok to carry on....

Well, that's silly, I mean, heck I train WC still (though not as a primary art) and my lineage is "untouchable" - Nelson Chan and Sunny Tang, and I have done it since 91.
And that doesn't include some "misc" WC out side that lineage ( can't believe I am using the word lineage...) and there are many on there with WAY more experience and direct background, and they all think HW8 is a rusty old tool.

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Explain the "moderation" over there? no, you can't... HW is allowed to keep rattling on, even when guys with solid WC reps have now begun to find him a complete tool... and yet to even point out that he has less than 3 years training and has been disowned by his sifu and you get that post deleted :rolleyes:

HardWork8
07-16-2008, 06:19 AM

sanjuro_ronin
07-16-2008, 06:20 AM
Explain the "moderation" over there? no, you can't... HW is allowed to keep rattling on, even when guys with solid WC reps have now begun to find him a complete tool... and yet to even point out that he has less than 3 years training and has been disowned by his sifu and you get that post deleted :rolleyes:

Explain?
Mob inspired kick back?
He sends Sihing Russian call girls with special "oral skills" ?

HardWork8
07-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Yes, keep selling the lies.......:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
PS: have you also noticed that for a guy who is SUPPOSED to be in London he seems to follow a distinctly North American schedule?

HardWork8
07-16-2008, 06:38 AM
PS: have you also noticed that for a guy who is SUPPOSED to be in London he seems to follow a distinctly North American schedule?
I work nights, silly boy!:rolleyes:

Steeeve
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Hard work

I just take break I will be back soon :) So much sex..... I need a break .....

You seem to control the monkeys....ur a good teacher for this guys ...keep ur good work....;)

Steeve

cjurakpt
07-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Hard work

You seem to control the monkeys....ur a good teacher for this guys ...keep ur good work....;)

Steeve

oh good lord - looks like another meeting of the Legion of Idiots (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4725&d=1216176173) is about to convene...

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Hard work

I just take break I will be back soon :) So much gay sex..... I can't walk straight .....

You seem to spank your monkey a lot....can you teach me? .......;)

Steeve

Yup, the legion is in full session :rolleyes:

Steeeve
07-16-2008, 02:58 PM
To my friend Garry Who was there ....fighting for you.......and for you the monkeys kung fu Sifu and the followers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWf7I9-Kue8

Steeve

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 03:10 PM
putting "Steeve" on ignore sort of seemed redundant, his posts are incomprehensible anyway.... but he's as clueless as the rest of the legion of idiots so why waste the forum space?

IGNORED

Steeeve
07-16-2008, 03:21 PM
In fact David ....Im sure you have a lot of knowleadge to share about Lama pai ...
and Im sure you are a good skillfull(I mean u have a good kung fu) ....you receive a treasure from GM Chan Tai San .....Share it ......

steeve

lkfmdc
07-16-2008, 03:29 PM
This message is hidden because Steeeve is on your ignore list.

yup, best feature (after tags :D)

cjurakpt
07-16-2008, 04:01 PM
putting "Steeve" on ignore sort of seemed redundant, his posts are incomprehensible anyway.... but he's as clueless as the rest of the legion of idiots so why waste the forum space?

IGNORED

I think that I will take you up on that as well!

cjurakpt
07-16-2008, 04:02 PM
This message is hidden because Steeeve is on your ignore list.

ah, sweet nectar of non-acknowledgment!

TenTigers
07-16-2008, 04:09 PM
To my friend Garry Who was there ....fighting for you.......and for you the monkeys kung fu Sifu and the followers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWf7I9-Kue8

Steeve

I'm sorry, I just couldn't watch that video. The music is so ghey, it makes me nauseous.

thailandgary
07-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Ten tigers..........yeah, right... you seem like one of the punks I put my life on the line for so that you could grow up to be the way you are..........
Nothing personal.... I am a vietnam vet , who has devoted my entire life to martial arts and reading crap from you guys makes my feel sorry that so many of my best friends gave their lifes so that you could dribble on your computer !
I hope to God you never know the feeling of taking another person's life !

go ahead, make some jokes ! As far as New York, yeah, I grew up in Queens N.Y. Astoria ! now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia . wish you guys were here to walk with me

TenTigers
07-16-2008, 07:29 PM
hey Gary, lighten up, I wasn't saying anything about Vets or Viet Nam, or war in general.
. I was criticizing the music. Sorry, but I hate that version of the song. Tears for Fears' original version was much better, and even Sara Hickman's version I can deal with. Gary Jhules (sp?) sounds worse than Neil Young-and I hate Neil Young! I hate horrible falsetto. Sorry, I'm a musician
And Astoria is a fairly nice area. I used to hang out there alot. You cold have picked far worse, like Redhook, Hunt's Point, Bed-Sty,etc. I lived in Ridgewood/Maspeth for awhile. Right off of Metropolitan, across from the cemetary. Not as nice as your neighborhood, But Ralph Kramden lived there.

monji112000
07-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Ten tigers..........yeah, right... you seem like one of the punks I put my life on the line for so that you could grow up to be the way you are..........
Nothing personal.... I am a vietnam vet , who has devoted my entire life to martial arts and reading crap from you guys makes my feel sorry that so many of my best friends gave their lifes so that you could dribble on your computer !
I hope to God you never know the feeling of taking another person's life !

go ahead, make some jokes ! As far as New York, yeah, I grew up in Queens N.Y. Astoria ! now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia . wish you guys were here to walk with me

not sure if this will help.. but DID YOU READ HIS POST?? it would help before you go off on a big speech about Vietnam and war... hmm music... Vietnam... nope they aren't the same thing... wow that was easy... now you try.

your not the only person who has fought in a war (I haven't but I know people who have and I have family members who have died in them).

;)

TenTigers
07-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Gary, I respect the experience you say you have, as well as a lifelong dedication to the Martial arts. What puzzles me is if this is so, then why are you defending a video of some guy butchering a Hung-Ga form? . Please explain.

HardWork8
07-17-2008, 12:20 AM
Hard work

I know the feeling.:)

You seem to control the monkeys....
Well, that is because they are not that smart.;)

ur a good teacher for this guys
One day I hope to teach them about real kung fu. The way things are going now, I believe that they will be ready to learn in about 30 years.:D

...keep ur good work....;)

Thank you Steeeve.:)

I hope one day these monkeys will thank me for helping them with their kung fu.

cjurakpt
07-17-2008, 02:18 AM
I live in Corona

now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia
yeah, ever since the MTA started running that express bus, it's been much easier to get away for a quick stroll...:rolleyes:

so, he was a "Vietnam Vet"? let's see, that would make him about 60 yrs. old; at least his writing has maintained that child-like quality (amazing what some shrapnel to the head can do to the limbic system)

I think we have a new member for the Legion (cue Dave, photshop)

thailandgary
07-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Ten Tigers, I apologize ! I wasn't even thinking about the music...

I'm 65, am a disabled vet. Former USMC Sgt. To the schmuck who was last to post. Yeah, I did catch shrapnel in the face. Shrapnel in the chest, back and I was hit 3 times by a ak-47 in the left leg while on a patrol near the DMZ ...

I started in MA at 11 in N.Y. boxed Golden Gloves in N.Y. C . Worked out at Stillman's gym with Charlie Goldman . If I have to explain any of that it wouldn't mean anything... Was on the Marine corps powerlifting team until I went overseas. Stationed with the ROK brigade. again, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.. School in Okinawa where I got to study with Ezio Shimabuku.... Recuperated after being released from the hospital in Yakuska , Japan by being sent to Hong Kong for 6 months where I was able to meet the sifu Master RW Wong who was the heir t the iron Palm school........... After being sent home to N.Y after Vietnam I moved to Los Angeles to study with GM Ark Yuey Wong. . Moved to Thailand in late '91 and teach 5 Family 5 Animal style here........... Work alot with Special Forces , both U.S and Thai military... Do a lot of work in Cambodia. Had lots of run ins with Khymer Rouge in the past.....

If I've offended anyone on this forum , there must be a reason........... You mentioned a Hung Gar form....... I never saw what you are talking about... Is that what this thread is about ? I thought it was the last ten years with Ark Wong thread that the moderator Anastasi was confused about, bercause he never answered any KF questions............. I would be happy to share anything I know, if you are serious and really want to know........

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 06:30 AM
"I live in Corona",,,,, "no, I live in the jungles of Cambodia and Laos", ,,,, "No, wait, I live in Thailand" :rolleyes:

You have had run ins with the Khemer Rouge? Since you moved to Thailand in 1991 :rolleyes:

Dear lord, does anyone teach history anymore? :rolleyes:

Another one for the ignore list :rolleyes:

cjurakpt
07-17-2008, 06:42 AM
I live in Corona
and yet...

Moved to Thailand in late '91

now I spend my free time walking the jungles of Laos, and Cambodia
no response to the above inconsistency? not surprising...

I'm 65, am a disabled vet.
and yet...

and teach 5 Family 5 Animal style here...........
Work alot with Special Forces , both U.S and Thai military...
pretty good for "disabled"...

If I've offended anyone on this forum , there must be a reason...........
on this forum? nah, you don't need a reason; heck, it's pretty much a requirement for signing up at this point...

I would be happy to share anything I know, if you are serious and really want to know........
yeah, I'd like to know what the point of posting here anymore is? oh wait - there is none; ok then, let the inmates rule; 'bye

brothernumber9
07-17-2008, 06:56 AM
Perhaps you guys might be looking a little too hard into it. I don't know Gary from Adam but his story doesn't seem as inconsistent as is implied.

He says he was a Vietnam vet, and the war spilled out into neighboring Cambodia and Laos, so it is entirely possible and probable that US and allied forces fought with some Khmer Rouge and communist Laos troops. His work with military now, may be just as a consultant or tactical sort, maybe not necessarily physical training. And as we have all bore witness, anyone can teach whatever they say or think they know in MA, some with disabilities are quite respectable, look at Tony Brown.

I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt.

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 07:05 AM
**cough**bull******cough**cough**

sorry , have to call them as I see them.... his posts spoke for themselves, he contradicted himself wildly... and he comes off like he just rented "rambo" last week :rolleyes:

Laukarbo
07-17-2008, 07:22 AM
I have to jump in for Thai Gary,I read about him somewhere else..forgot what forum (had something to do with ng family i think)...but in this thread they even posted pictures about when he went to america for a seminar or something also there were pics from his place in thailand...
about the war stuff I dont know..just remembering his name and thailand and it seemed like he got a lot of respect from the ng family members...

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 07:29 AM
I have to jump in for Thai Gary,I read about him somewhere else..forgot what forum (had something to do with ng family i think)...but in this thread they even posted pictures about when he went to america for a seminar or something also there were pics from his place in thailand...
about the war stuff I dont know..just remembering his name and thailand and it seemed like he got a lot of respect from the ng family members...

well, THAT settles it then :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Laukarbo
07-17-2008, 07:33 AM
well, THAT settles it then :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it might not settle anything but it sort of proves that he is 64,lives in thailand and teaches kung fu for a starter :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 07:35 AM
it might not settle anything but it sort of proves that he is 64,lives in thailand and teaches kung fu for a starter :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Actually, NO, it doesn't :rolleyes:

And it certainly wouldn't explain the comment

I live in corona

unless your suggesting that at 65 he is senile and forgot where he is living :rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
07-17-2008, 09:20 AM
That is the first information that Gary has offered that wasn't a rude comment to someone. I don't know why anyone would want to know anything from him or believe a thing he says. He has done nothing here but insult people and make empty claims about his supposed expertise without proving a thing. He makes things up, threatens people and offers nothing of value to the forum!

If he is really 65 I feel sorry for him, because he has lived all that time and never bothered to grow up.

I am still waiting for him to demonstrate to me what I have lied about and tell me all he knows about my former Sifu whom he claims to know. Also I want to see a pic of him since he called me a fat lard ass and I demonstrated that I am not by producing a recent pic, but he is afraid to post one of himself and his rippling...er I mean, jiggling beer gut!

Not to mention he wants to dance on my face to teach me a lesson which for a 65 year old invalid is pretty immature.

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 01:04 PM
That is the first information that Gary has offered that wasn't a rude comment to someone. I don't know why anyone would want to know anything from him or believe a thing he says. He has done nothing here but insult people and make empty claims about his supposed expertise without proving a thing. He makes things up, threatens people and offers nothing of value to the forum!

If he is really 65 I feel sorry for him, because he has lived all that time and never bothered to grow up.

That post just Chi Sao grappled the correct :D

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2008, 01:05 PM
That post just Chi Sao grappled the correct :D

And internalized the principles in the form of a chin up.

lkfmdc
07-17-2008, 01:22 PM
well! I just got a call from Thailandgary who said that, when his disability permits, and he has time free from training the Jackson Heights branch of the Khmer Rouge, he'd like to fight with sledge hammers at the land fill at 2 am, assuming of course that the appropriate footwear is worn :D

(or maybe that was just Chris! :mad: Darn you Chris!)

TenTigers
07-17-2008, 04:15 PM
"I live in carona"

well, during the hot summer months,I live in Tsing Tao.

I drink it, I pee it, I bathe in it (practically) I surround myself in Tsing Tao.

I used to live in McSoreley's.

HardWork8
07-17-2008, 05:59 PM
I mean, heck I train WC still
I had to respond to this one, lol!lol!lol!

(though not as a primary art)
Of course not as for that you would need a brain with an IQ a lot higher that the average knucklehead!

and my lineage is "untouchable" - Nelson Chan and Sunny Tang,

and I have done it since 91.
17 years of Wing Chun and that punch drunk brain of yours has not even understood the basic principles. It may be because you have mixed up your "Wing Chun!" with more than a dozen martial arts. Not very smart by even knucklehead standards.

And that doesn't include some "misc" WC out side that lineage
Christ, the guy even cross trained Wing Chun with Wing Chun...talk about a short attention span.

( can't believe I am using the word lineage...)
Well, you have been using the word Kung Fu and Wing Chun out of context for years, so don't worry as we will forgive your use of the word "lineage" as well.

and there are many on there with WAY more experience and direct background,
Yes, but more experience in what? McKung fu or Glorified kickboxing and or both, just like YOURSELF!

Now, I understand your foot in the mouth moments regarding authentic kung fu, but what I don't understand is your constant and inscestant lies about me and your refusal to provide proof!

and they all think HW8 is a rusty old tool.
And they just like you comprise the 95&#37; plus majority of "kung fu-ists" who have trained in Mc Kwoons and have cross trained the little "kung fu" that they have learnt with irrelevant martial arts.

That is, most of them are like you nothing but GLORIFIED KICKBOXERS!

sanjuro_ronin
07-18-2008, 04:28 AM
well! I just got a call from Thailandgary who said that, when his disability permits, and he has time free from training the Jackson Heights branch of the Khmer Rouge, he'd like to fight with sledge hammers at the land fill at 2 am, assuming of course that the appropriate footwear is worn :D

(or maybe that was just Chris! :mad: Darn you Chris!)

Chris, that pesky ninja, he will be missed...

sanjuro_ronin
07-18-2008, 04:29 AM
"I live in carona"

well, during the hot summer months,I live in Tsing Tao.

I drink it, I pee it, I bathe in it (practically) I surround myself in Tsing Tao.

I used to live in McSoreley's.

Well, I have visited Corona and, while I find it OK, it doesn't compare to a nice Hinney :D

Scott R. Brown
07-18-2008, 05:43 AM
If Chris is reeaally a ninja.....how do we know he's reeaally gone??? Makes one wonder....doesn't it?

unkokusai
07-18-2008, 07:22 AM
17 years of Wing Chun and that punch drunk brain of yours has not even understood the basic principles.

And you know better after just three years? Ok.

sanjuro_ronin
07-18-2008, 07:28 AM

Where did that quote come from?

HardWork8
07-18-2008, 05:51 PM

It is quality and not quantity my dear.

HardWork8
07-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Where did that quote come from?
As if you don't know....LOL! You should take up acting as it will surely be an improvement on your Kung Fu "performance".

TenTigers
07-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Well, I have visited Corona and, while I find it OK, it doesn't compare to a nice Hinney :D

some people have a carona on their hinney.:p

IronWeasel
07-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Hmmm, not sure about this, first he sounds like he is ****ed off at people, then he wants them to give him some ass loving...
Strange.

It's all part of the Kenpo experience...

IronWeasel
07-18-2008, 08:59 PM
....since you didn't say his name.....you don't know who he is.....and if you did know his name you still don't know him.

This reads like a No_Know post.

Squirrel Kung Fu...FTW!

Scott R. Brown
07-19-2008, 06:09 AM
This reads like a No_Know post.

Squirrel Kung Fu...FTW!

If you knew what I said, then you would know what I meant, but since you don't know what I said, you don't know what I mean!;)

Maybe!

TenTigers
07-19-2008, 06:28 AM
yeah, but did you say what you meant,
and do you mean what you say?
Because if you didn't mean what you said,
then you didn't say what you meant.

'I meant what I said,
and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful
One-hundred percent!"

-an old cartoon, that I saw when I was 7

Scott R. Brown
07-19-2008, 06:56 AM
yeah, but did you say what you meant,
and do you mean what you say?
Because if you didn't mean what you said,
then you didn't say what you meant.

Just what do you mean what I mean has no meaning? If I mean what I mean and I know what I mean it still has meaning if no one knows what I meant, as long as I know what I mean!:D

'I meant what I said,
and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful
One-hundred percent!"

That would be, "Horton Hears a Who!"

Steeeve
07-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Ni Rhao

For you Guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liflZqq7GYs

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 12:50 PM
There must be something the matter with him
because he would not be acting as he does
unless there was
therefore he is acting as he is
because there is something the matter with him

He does not think there is anything the matter with him
because
one of the things that is
the matter with him
is that he does not think that there is anything
the matter with him
therefore
we have to help him realize that,
the fact that he does not think there is anything
the matter with him
is one of the things that is
the matter with him

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 01:04 PM
(as far as the whole Thailandgary thing-It is my belief he inadvertantly posted on the wrong thread, which is something that has happened to many on this forum, myself included. Of course, we, being the vultures we are, swooped down, talons bared, beaks ready to devour. You have my apologies.)

ok, back to the tangent....

If I don't know I don't know, I think I know

If I don't know I know, I think I don't know

Steeeve
07-20-2008, 01:06 PM
HoHOhO thats better for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XorCy61ww

here for ten tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLdtCR-gg5c&feature=related

:):D;):p

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 02:15 PM
gotta admit, Steeeve. That was funny. Not a big GnR fan-always thought Axel Rose danced like Davey Jones and sang like a strangled cat, but Slash is a great guitarist, tasty chops, not a shredder.
BTW-the Hendrix clip in the other thread was great. Hendrix rulz.

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 02:26 PM
'I meant what I said,
and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful
One-hundred percent!"

-an old cartoon, that I saw when I was 7

hmmmm, and here I am fifty-one, and I have been saying that line for, how long?
jeez...wtf is wrong with me!
:eek::D

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 09:17 PM
hmmmm, and here I am fifty-one, and I have been saying that line for, how long?
jeez...wtf is wrong with me!
:eek::D

He's probably been reading it to his kid(z?)....

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 09:33 PM
um, actually....no.

I kinda just walk around saying it....

more like mumbling it...

to no one in particular.........

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
um, actually....no.
I kinda just walk around saying it....
more like mumbling it...
to no one in particular.........

SHEESH!!! Talk about egocentric!

That was SCOTT'S kid(z?)!!!
(he IS the one who knew where it came from)
(pretty sure he's posted about 'em recently.... somewhere)

((besides, aintchu too danged OLD to have little kids?))

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 10:02 PM
SHEESH!!! Talk about egocentric!

That was SCOTT'S kid(z?)!!!
(he IS the one who knew where it came from)
(pretty sure he's posted about 'em recently.... somewhere)

((besides, aintchu too danged OLD to have little kids?))

yeah, but I ain't too old to be paranoid, and I thought you were talkin about me.

(actually, we can father kids well into our 80's. Makes Woody Allen seem kinda gross now, don't it)

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 10:03 PM
don't get me wrong-Woody's my HERO!
I mean, c'mon-he raised a wife!
:cool:

but look at him. His face looks like an old man's genitals, could ya imagine what his...well, you get the idea. ewwww!

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 10:08 PM
"((besides, aintchu too danged OLD to have little kids?))

I have the body of an eighteen year-old.

.....locked in a trunk under my bed.

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 10:10 PM
oh, and look who's talkin, ya old coot. Yer older than me.

(of course, he went to bed....now it's just me

...alone

...posting

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 11:03 PM
yeah, but I ain't too old to be paranoid, and I thought you were talkin about me.

But.... are you really paranoid if someone IS actually "out to get you"?
In any case........
Nah! you're still in your second childhood.

(actually, we can father kids well into our 80's.....

and we can BOTHER them as long as we live....

Makes Woody Allen seem kinda gross now, don't it)

Fat lot YOU know!

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 11:08 PM
don't get me wrong-Woody's my HERO!
I mean, c'mon-he raised a wife!
:cool:

Soon-er what?

but look at him. His face looks like an old man's genitals, could ya imagine what his...well, you get the idea. ewwww!

What're you doin' lookin' at THEM things?
(to quote YOU: "well, you get the idea. ewwww!")

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 11:12 PM
"((besides, aintchu too danged OLD to have little kids?))

I have the body of an eighteen year-old.

.....locked in a trunk under my bed.

There's just gotta be somethin' better to do with it than that.......
If I can just remember.......
Ah, **** it!

???????

or was that supposed to be:

Ah! **** IT!

bakxierboxer
07-20-2008, 11:25 PM
(of course, he went to bed....now it's just me

...alone

...posting

WRONG!
(again?)
(don't you remember all the rumors that I was actually a vampire?)

sanjuro_ronin
07-21-2008, 04:17 AM
WRONG!
(again?)
(don't you remember all the rumors that I was actually a vampire?)

What do you mean rumors?

bakxierboxer
07-21-2008, 08:04 AM
What do you mean rumors?

Well...... I never use a coffin............

TenTigers
07-21-2008, 08:11 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WuAY_DYrdio&feature=related

(my Ritalin just kicked in-we're back on track again!)

bakxierboxer
07-21-2008, 08:29 AM

Hmmmm..... reminds of that Snake Form from one of the Chicagoland SiFus....
You know, the one with the Flying Spinning Back Kick in it?

sanjuro_ronin
07-21-2008, 08:54 AM

The horror.....

Steeeve
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
For You Scottie Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvIO-sQMH04

:):D;)

Kajukenbo Forever

Steeeve
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
A Question for U kung fu guys;).......Why whatever the style of Chinese Martial arts u train .....Why u dont fight like you ur kung fu style ....I mean when you fight you are in the Kickickboxing mode ....no more fight like you train :)

some used their style techniques but mostly mixed with kickboxing stuff(boxing jab cross,hook uppercut and a lot of rounhouse kick like muay thai or front kick like karate.......and we dont talk about the grappling .......exept for the shuai jiao players

Does the traditionnal is just for forms:D

maybe David the king of Sanda/sansho could explain us or maybe another king of kung fu .....

Steeve

TenTigers
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
this conversation has been done to death here already. Two schools of thought. One says that jab,cross, hook, and uppercut, etc are already in their arts, so by fighting with them, they are still fighting with their art.

others use the techniques pretty much as is in the forms, since the forms came after the techniques, and drills, in traditional teaching.

There are more of the first school, less of the second, and there are people meeting halfway.

Since people are just waking up to this, it is going through a transitional/growth stage.
MMA enters the picture, and more is added to the mix. Now, we add grappling and throwing to our syllabus. While some go outside-BJJ, Judo, etc, others say they had it all along, still others go outside, learn BJJ and say it's Chinese Wrestling. Nonetheless, no matter. Same with Muay Thai. Some are openly saying they added MT to their curriculum, others say they always had a roundhouse kick, etc . So, Many Kung-Fu schools are becoming MMA.
(yeah, we know it always was)

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 04:21 AM
Its not just TCMA that are guilty of looking like "kick boxing" when they fight someone that actually fights back, one of the best cases to see this is in American Kenpo and even kajukenbo.
You see these beautiful smooth combos in training and in their set patterns and self defence demos where someone does A and just stands there while the "defender" rips him a new a-hole, yet, in real contact fighting, with a resisting opponent, it ends up looking pretty much like all the rest, "glorified kick boxing".
As we can see in the fight quest clips of kajukenbo on youtube for example.
This is NOT a critique mind you, just an observation.

lkfmdc
07-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Ah, the old "you should look like kung fu when you fight crap" huh? :rolleyes:

Depends on what you think kung fu is supposed to look like. For the truly clueless basement boys, they think it is going to look like a Shaw brothers movie. HINT; those are ****ing movies!

Here's an idea, riddle me this, if you have MILLIONS of people doing TCMA around the globe, why can't you find any clips of real fighting that "look like kung fu"? :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 05:10 AM

Depends on what you think kung fu is supposed to look like. For the truly clueless basement boys, they think it is going to look like a Shaw brothers movie. HINT; those are ****ing movies!

Here's an idea, riddle me this, if you have MILLIONS of people doing TCMA around the globe, why can't you find any clips of real fighting that "look like kung fu"? :rolleyes:

Actually, in Kung fu Panda the fighting looks like real kung fu :p

lkfmdc
07-22-2008, 05:10 AM
PS: these are Mike Patterson (sp?) guys, he studied Hsing yi, Bagua and Tai Chi in Taiwan and is considered a top internal guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wzaDgYQZA

Is this internal martial arts fighting or just "glorified kickboxing"?

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 05:12 AM
Of course, on a serious note, I don't really care what anythign looks like, as long as it works, BUT it does beg the question that, if when you fight it looks very different than from when you train, what is "wrong" ?

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 05:14 AM
PS: these are Mike Patterson (sp?) guys, he studied Hsing yi, Bagua and Tai Chi in Taiwan and is considered a top internal guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5wzaDgYQZA

Is this internal martial arts fighting or just "glorified kickboxing"?

Nice fights, good contact.
You know, its not that kung fu looks like kick boxing, its that kick boxing looks like kung fu.

TaichiMantis
07-22-2008, 07:23 AM
You know, its not that kung fu looks like kick boxing, its that kick boxing looks like kung fu.

Oh!! good sig! :D

Lama Pai Sifu
07-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Those guys were alright...this guy is obviously much better.

PIC (http://www.kungfula.com/new-photos/Tim-Shinai-small.jpg)
WTF??

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Those guys were alright...this guy is obviously much better.

PIC (http://www.kungfula.com/new-photos/Tim-Shinai-small.jpg)
WTF??

He is obviously training how to remove a sword from his back.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Uhem,...he is 'obviously' instructing a class as to where the proper placement of a sword to an opponent's back would be....in the event that he was twisting away from you and blocking his face from a sword thrust, thereby exposing his vulnerable back! Then he says; "ATTACK"!

lkfmdc
07-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Mike Patterson (I have a funny feeling I am mispelling his name? but not with any intent, anyway...) used to (may still have) a discussion board where he discussed teaching people to fight and the techniques they used. Relevant to what is discussed here, Patterson (sp?) says that what his guys do is ALL internal CMA with NO CROSS TRAINING, yet clerly what they are doing is stuff you see in almost all MMA places (overhands, crosses, double leg variations, etc)

There are quite a few ways to approach this, but clearly it raises questions for the basement boys of the world :rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2008, 05:22 PM
The goal of fighting is to win, NOT look good!

TenTigers
07-22-2008, 05:59 PM
au contraire!
the goal of fighting is to look good.

I don't look good with my nose busted, my teeth knocked out, and my eye swollen shut.

HardWork8
07-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Actually, in Kung fu Panda the fighting looks like real kung fu :p

That comment just about sums up your "kung fu knowledge"!

HardWork8
07-22-2008, 09:27 PM

No one is saying that real kung fu fights should look like kung fu movie fights. You have to take it easy on the narcotics.

Here, have a look at this link and see if you can recognize the kung fu (you probably won't, but then that is your fault for being a Glorified Kickboxer!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ir0MWNtMv4&feature=related

CLFLPstudent
07-22-2008, 09:41 PM
No one is saying that real kung fu fights should look like kung fu movie fights. You have to take it easy on the narcotics.

Here, have a look at this link and see if you can recognize the kung fu (you probably won't, but then that is your fault for being a Glorified Kickboxer!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ir0MWNtMv4&feature=related

So 'real' kung fu has no strikes to the head?

How would your Chi Sao Grappling work with the 14 oz gloves?

Just put it to rest.

-David

TenTigers
07-22-2008, 10:41 PM
not fer nuthing, but most chi-sao, and bridge sensitivity is with contact on the wrists/forearms, not the hands. Gloves have no bearing on this. That is only something that you hear when people are making excuses. Boxers use bridging with the forearms, but they call it clinching and tying up.

I understand where IKFMDC is coming from, and he makes some valid points.
BUT I would be interested in knowing why you don't see strikes such as gwa, cup, sow, pek, gow, etc. and pretty much exclusively see jab,cross, uppercut,hook

I understand that they are shorter more compact and thus efficient moves, and leave less openings during an exchange. But, does that mean that they aren't used at all? Is it that trainers don't deem them effective, or that the training that is required to effectively use them requires a different set of skills that might be not in accordance with the fighter's training?

bakxierboxer
07-22-2008, 11:10 PM

Hey! It doesn't pay to confuse "lkfmdc" (lower-case of "LKFMDC") with the occasional trolleries of "ikfmacdc" (lowercase of "IKFMACDC").
lkfmdc does quite enough trolling all on his lonesome.

BUT I would be interested in knowing why you don't see strikes such as gwa, cup, sow, pek, gow, etc. and pretty much exclusively see jab,cross, uppercut,hook

In boxing, some of the contact areas of those TCMA fists are illegal.

I understand that they are shorter more compact and thus efficient moves, and leave less openings during an exchange. But, does that mean that they aren't used at all? Is it that trainers don't deem them effective, or that the training that is required to effectively use them requires a different set of skills that might be not in accordance with the fighter's training?

Warden in "Cool Hand Luke": "Whut we have heah is a failyuh of komyoonikayshun!"

HardWork8
07-23-2008, 03:11 AM
So 'real' kung fu has no strikes to the head?

You seem to have missed the point of my post which was in response to a comment that stated that all fighting looks like kickboxing.

Of course real kung fu has strikes to the head. They probably disallowed it in that particular encounter because of safety concerns,Baji is known for its viscious punching techniques, but the fact is that when you see that encounter then you will recognize it as kung fu and yes even as a Baji quan contest. That is if you know what real kung fu practice entails, if you do, then you would be light years ahead of some of our Glorified Kickboxer "friends" here in the forum!

How would your Chi Sao Grappling work with the 14 oz gloves?
My post was not addressing chi-sao grappling, LOL!

My post was addressing an uninformed knucklehead statement.

Just put it to rest.
As you can see now I have put it to rest!!!

lkfmdc
07-23-2008, 06:34 AM
LMFAO! I have basement boy on ignore but someone quoted him so I see he put up that lame clip (it has been put up before).... let's see, flicky kicks, no rooting, oh, and no punches to the head.... :rolleyes:

At least they can be content that since they are in the middle of nowhere, they probably won't actually have to fight someone who has real fighting skills :rolleyes:

You see Cup/Kahp all the time (as an overhand).... Same for So

Pek? On teh ground in MMA you see it all the time, it's justification/usefullness standing up is questionable...

Gwa? Well, Jyuhn Gwa/Jyuhn Bin (spinning back hand) all the time.... again, outside of the artificial constructs CMA presents (bridging, etc) one is left to wonder why you'd want to use gwa when you have jabs, crosses, hooks, overhands and spin back fists

sanjuro_ronin
07-23-2008, 06:55 AM
not fer nuthing, but most chi-sao, and bridge sensitivity is with contact on the wrists/forearms, not the hands. Gloves have no bearing on this. That is only something that you hear when people are making excuses. Boxers use bridging with the forearms, but they call it clinching and tying up.

Well, gloves make for a very limited type of impact surface and power production.
Now, it may be argued that we didn't see them in the bare knuckle fights of the early days of the UFC and the Vale Tudo matches, but we must realize that no one that fought in those matches were specialized in those fists.
Why?, chose your poison, it really doesn't matter.
BTW, many of those specialized fists are taught in bareknuckle and "dirty boxing".

Steeeve
07-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGKX5Z26i8

Steeve

Cool hand Luke:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYqwYrbwHeM

sanjuro_ronin
07-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGKX5Z26i8

Steeve

Wow, not one part of that was even kung fu !
LOL !

Steeeve
07-23-2008, 11:26 AM
And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOIsqvtXAg&feature=related

the song remain the same

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9VhD4SccSE&feature=related

:eek:

Steeeve

Steeeve
07-23-2008, 01:25 PM
For sanjuro

YOU SAID
Its not just TCMA that are guilty of looking like "kick boxing" when they fight someone that actually fights back, one of the best cases to see this is in American Kenpo and even kajukenbo.
You see these beautiful smooth combos in training and in their set patterns and self defence demos where someone does A and just stands there while the "defender" rips him a new a-hole, yet, in real contact fighting, with a resisting opponent, it ends up looking pretty much like all the rest, "glorified kick boxing".

In Kajukenbo
The punch trick ,grab trick ,club ,knife and so on are just drilling .....just lesson to teach you concept of defense ....all the weapons stuff is filipino kali (Arnis ,Eskrima) ....its not you do that again this;)I mean a punch is very fast ....every trick or lesson teach you something.....how to used the weapons(fist elbow ,kick and so on) ,footwork ,the hitting area ,some grappling takedown ,joint lock ECT
a lot of punching skills came from Boxing (jab ,cross and so on) plus add some karate or kung fu techniques

the forms in the emperado method are Karate stuff and the chuan fa or WHKD
you adds some kung fu forms from southern style and northern ....

In kajukenbo forms are just there for train the cardio endurance and solo training ....coordination ,balance some physical attribute...Not for fight or teach secret techniques......no bull****

Kajukenbo is open .....if thats work thats Kajukenbo ...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QsIL_CXCM&feature=related

Steeve

HardWork8
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
LMFAO! I have basement boy on ignore but someone quoted him so I see he put up that lame clip (it has been put up before).... let's see, flicky kicks, no rooting, oh, and no punches to the head.... :rolleyes:

At least they can be content that since they are in the middle of nowhere, they probably won't actually have to fight someone who has real fighting skills :rolleyes:

You see Cup/Kahp all the time (as an overhand).... Same for So

Pek? On teh ground in MMA you see it all the time, it's justification/usefullness standing up is questionable...

Gwa? Well, Jyuhn Gwa/Jyuhn Bin (spinning back hand) all the time.... again, outside of the artificial constructs CMA presents (bridging, etc) one is left to wonder why you'd want to use gwa when you have jabs, crosses, hooks, overhands and spin back fists
And yet again you have managed to miss the point of the clip!:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
07-24-2008, 04:38 AM
For sanjuro

YOU SAID

In Kajukenbo
The punch trick ,grab trick ,club ,knife and so on are just drilling .....just lesson to teach you concept of defense ....all the weapons stuff is filipino kali (Arnis ,Eskrima) ....its not you do that again this;)I mean a punch is very fast ....every trick or lesson teach you something.....how to used the weapons(fist elbow ,kick and so on) ,footwork ,the hitting area ,some grappling takedown ,joint lock ECT
a lot of punching skills came from Boxing (jab ,cross and so on) plus add some karate or kung fu techniques

the forms in the emperado method are Karate stuff and the chuan fa or WHKD
you adds some kung fu forms from southern style and northern ....

In kajukenbo forms are just there for train the cardio endurance and solo training ....coordination ,balance some physical attribute...Not for fight or teach secret techniques......no bull****

Kajukenbo is open .....if thats work thats Kajukenbo ...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QsIL_CXCM&feature=related

Steeve

You got that right brother.

Steeeve
07-25-2008, 03:23 PM
ROCK ON Sanjuro