PDA

View Full Version : Hanjob ah...er... i mean Hanc ock!

doug maverick
07-06-2008, 05:00 AM
so i checked this film out last night. and gess what........it was good. i thought the story was very original a little perdictable but so what its a super hero movie their all perdictable really.the three leads killed in terms of acting. i just really liked it i mean it had its flaws but again what film doesn't. i can't wait to see how they build on this film. i would love to see a hanc ock comic book, and considering that it made 43.3mil by friday i think it will keep going. don't listen t the critics who are panning this film for some reason why i don't know. just walk in preparing to laugh and ejoy yourself. my friend was upset that the first black super hero film they do and he is a bit of a stereotype. i liked that his character was flawed which what they were looking for. but i'm going to tell you to stick with the stereotype thing in your head cause there's something in there thats going to make you laugh when you think about. anyway i'm not going to spoil you this go see it.

doug maverick
07-06-2008, 01:30 PM
just an update. the official numbers just came out and hanc ock has made 107 million. hanc ock 2 is a coming.