PDA

View Full Version : street fighter 4

jason.
07-09-2008, 11:48 AM
anyone else excited for it? played it yet?

jason.
02-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Anyone grab it yet? What do you think>

Really impressed with it so far!

golgo
02-18-2009, 11:35 AM
I am actually planning on trading in some games and picking this up tonight. Game Informer is calling it game of the month.

jason.
02-18-2009, 11:46 AM
must have if you are a fighting game fan imho.

amazing game!

BrokenTitanium
02-18-2009, 08:07 PM
got it, it kicks a@$. brings back memories of all the nights spent having tournaments with my friends, ahhhh the good days of long ago.

Li Kao
02-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Wish I had time to do some console gaming -- I've sadly been out of the loop for a while (med school consumes all of my time right now). But the game looks *incredible* and I'm sure it would bring back some button-mashing memories of when kids actually hung out at the local arcade -- those were the days.

jason.
02-19-2009, 06:42 AM
brings back those memories for sure!

still trying to get it all down though, anyone know how to use the focus attack cancels?

Lucas
02-19-2009, 10:52 AM
i didnt realize it was out. ill be grabbing this one for sure.

GeneChing
02-20-2009, 10:57 AM
...I couldn't resist posting it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlpsvq0k4MI). :rolleyes:

jason.
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
lol nice one!

sanjuro_ronin
02-20-2009, 01:36 PM
...I couldn't resist posting it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlpsvq0k4MI). :rolleyes:

Wow, some people have way too much time on their hands.

Is SF 4 on PS3?

Lucas
02-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Wow, some people have way too much time on their hands.

Is SF 4 on PS3?

i think its on ps3 and xbox360, though im not sure.

capcom usually ends up on as many systems as it can for most bling value.

sanjuro_ronin
02-20-2009, 02:05 PM
i think its on ps3 and xbox360, though im not sure.

capcom usually ends up on as many systems as it can for most bling value.

I don't play video games, but my wife loves playing them, she had assasins creed, but she gets bored with the whole "role play" thing.

LOL !
That just sounded so bad !!

Is SF4 more just get to the fighting or do you have to go through "story" ?

golgo
02-20-2009, 02:31 PM
brings back those memories for sure!

still trying to get it all down though, anyone know how to use the focus attack cancels?

I haven't been able to figure those out yet either. Also, I have the hardest time beating the 2 wrestlers in the game - Zangief and Abel. Their "throw" specials are unblockable and counterable. I think the first night I got it I spent an hour trying to beat Zangief, and had to quit and go to bed.

I haven't unlocked any of the other characters yet.

golgo
02-20-2009, 02:31 PM
I don't play video games, but my wife loves playing them, she had assasins creed, but she gets bored with the whole "role play" thing.

LOL !

You can jump right in and start fighting.

Lucas
02-20-2009, 02:38 PM
dont just play the same ol roles SJ, change it up man!

but ya like golgo said. u can jump right in. i dont have the game but ive played the others before and its just fighting.

jason.
02-23-2009, 10:30 AM
I haven't been able to figure those out yet either. Also, I have the hardest time beating the 2 wrestlers in the game - Zangief and Abel. Their "throw" specials are unblockable and counterable. I think the first night I got it I spent an hour trying to beat Zangief, and had to quit and go to bed.

I haven't unlocked any of the other characters yet.

finally got it down. this is a great game, one of the best fighters of all time i think. unlocked dan and sakura, honestly though playing online has kept me from unlocking anyone else.

jason.
02-25-2009, 06:06 AM
who is on xbox live?

who is trying to play soon?!

Egg fu young
02-25-2009, 10:10 AM

LOL !

Assasins Creed is cool. Any game that has an assasinate button has to be good.