lkfmdc
07-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Bung Hole Fu?

no, never heard of it :rolleyes:

But I bet RD is studying it on video tape as we speak

ingchao
07-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Comments??
Yes, but not about the videos.................

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-19-2008, 08:41 PM
**** You Ross, you ****ing Ass hole.

ingchao
07-19-2008, 08:51 PM

I musta blinked, when did they start allowing cussing up in this Mutha ****a?

Oh yeah, it's on now!

I would get back to the "Bungo Fu" but I only offend people who NEED to be offended.

lkfmdc
07-19-2008, 09:41 PM
RD is upset, I'm concerned, maybe not :rolleyes:

banditshaw
07-19-2008, 10:23 PM
I musta blinked, when did they start allowing cussing up in this Mutha ****a?

Oh yeah, it's on now!

I would get back to the "Bungo Fu" but I only offend people who NEED to be offended.

Ahhhh I see how it ****ing works now!!:D

banditshaw
07-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Has anyone seen this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmQLgZqEdY&feature=related

Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBGuVeIW9c&feature=related

Comments??

LOL. The first guy would scare someone to death bustin' out moves like that. With all that energy though, he could probably do okay with the right instructor.
Who knows maybe there is a method to the madness so to speak.:cool:

TenTigers
07-19-2008, 11:05 PM
this is called NTMA-Neo Traditional Martial Arts.
you know, like we used to see at all the open tournaments in the eighties.

Mulong
07-20-2008, 04:45 AM
It lives; Channel Five Kung Fu Theater!!!

Truly the first lu, i.e., Bungo Fu, was in honor of the long past days of Kung Fu on TV; however, at the ending of the second lu, i.e., shackle hand, which remained me of a butcher up yongchun lu, had some interesting movements.

Usually these innovated individuals had some good fighting skill, but also possess a great talent for creating some interesting sets, which the average Joe doesn't possess; a true shame. :D

Eddie
07-20-2008, 08:05 AM
The shackled hand thing is okish. The other clip is completely nuts.
I also hate how they labeled it Afro Asian kung fu. Theres nothing Afro in that clip (aside from the African guy who has probably never even been to Africa) and very little asian kung fu either.

If you want African martial arts, ad some rhythm (like capoeira) and a whole lot of sneakiness like … erm… like only Africa can have.

CLFLPstudent
07-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Isn't that one of the reasons you get handcuffed behind your back?

-David

TenTigers
07-20-2008, 10:21 AM
the way the guy was moving his hands, it would seem that he has actually never been cuffed. Most (bastid) cops put those bracelets on real tight. Not likely you will be sliding your arm through like some of that guy's movements depict.

Dragonzbane76
07-20-2008, 12:02 PM
looks like he's having a seizure during most of his "performance"

wiz cool c
07-20-2008, 01:00 PM
good music in those clips

monji112000
07-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Has anyone seen this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmQLgZqEdY&feature=related

Or this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBGuVeIW9c&feature=related

Comments??

he is a good dancer.

Mano Mano
07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
He has the nerve to degrade good music. :(

sanjuro_ronin
07-21-2008, 12:29 PM

Not sure, what are you trying to say ?

IronWeasel
07-21-2008, 02:29 PM
Not sure, what are you trying to say ?

I'm pretty sure that it was a challenge...

Lama Pai Sifu
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM

You know RD, you shouldn't keep things all bottled up inside you, tell us how you really feel about David Ross. C'mon, don't hold back...LOL

lkfmdc
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that it was a challenge...

a challenge! to how low you can squat? Ok, I admit, RD can squat pretty low... he wins :rolleyes:

(must have studiend advanced squating from a video tape!)

TenTigers
07-21-2008, 03:22 PM
"We never stand so tall,
as when we stoop to help a child"

sorry, it just popped into my head. Must be all those 'Kung-Fu" re-runs I've been watching. Just picked up the first season, which includes the original pilot. This had inspired me so much as a kid, and as much as I dislike Carradine-(really for "The legend continues" series, not so much the original) they are still a pleasure to watch.

IronWeasel
07-21-2008, 03:24 PM
a challenge! to how low you can squat? Ok, I admit, RD can squat pretty low... he wins :rolleyes:

(must have studiend advanced squating from a video tape!)

We haven't heard from him in a little while...there must be a lot of new faces on Match.com.

I wonder if he uses the same pic of himself on both sites...hmmm

"Hello ladies. My name is RD, my favorite color is Black Belt...oh, and I'm very Squatty!" --Royal Dragon

:D

lkfmdc
07-21-2008, 03:57 PM
"You never stoop so low,
as when we stoop to post on an internet forum"

or something like that :D

ingchao
07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
"We never stand so tall,

sorry, it just popped into my head. Must be all those 'Kung-Fu" re-runs I've been watching. Just picked up the first season, which includes the original pilot. This had inspired me so much as a kid, and as much as I dislike Carradine-(really for "The legend continues" series, not so much the original) they are still a pleasure to watch.

Speakin' of Carridine; I just watched "Circle of Iron" again last night. Good message, horrid fight scenes, though. AND it was ripped of by "Kung Fu Panda"

BruceSteveRoy
07-24-2008, 07:52 PM
"We never stand so tall,

i agree. the original show (although i started watching it many many years after its original broadcast) inspired me to want to learn CMA. The legend continues made me realize the carridine is a tool but i didn't let it interfere with the enjoyment of the original show.

anyway, i was away in europe for the past few weeks and i would really appreciate a recap on why there is bad blood between coach ross and rd. i mean it just doesnt feel quite right jumping in to rubber neck with a bowl of popcorn at the ready and not know the back story.

in regards to the actual purpose of this thread, the only dude i know of that teaches tcma and African MA in this area is Tayari Casel. He teaches in silver spring (same town as the guy int he youtube clip) and i would be really sad to know if this dude is a student of his. I had always heard good things about sifu casel and would hate to think this is the kind of stuff he is teaching.