PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Mods

D-FENS
07-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Just wondering why my relationship thread was locked. Did I violate TOS or something? Is there a new "no chick threads" statute that I was unaware of?

What's the dilly-yo?

@PLUGO
07-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Chick Threads are not Kung fu related and can be locked or deleted at the discretion of any mod.

Mr Punch
07-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Good! Does that mean we don't have to endure any more of RD's OT rambles; chicks or not? ;)

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
I stopped dating some time ago, so I have nothing to ramble about.

D-FENS
07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Chick Threads are not Kung fu related and can be locked or deleted at the discretion of any mod.

Neither does Aunt Mabel's recipe for chitlins, yet that thread is allowed to live on. I have a legitimate problem and was getting some good advice on how to deal with it. Anyway, thanks to all who responded, both here and privately. MK, you're a pr!ck.

MasterKiller
07-29-2008, 05:59 PM
I didn't lock it. But you still fail.

D-FENS
07-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Duely noted. But you're still a pr!ck. ;)

golden arhat
07-30-2008, 06:31 AM
Duely noted. But you're still a pr!ck. ;)

no dude

you failed.

HARD

epic failure

D-FENS
07-30-2008, 09:06 AM
and GA, you can eat the peanuts out of my sh!t.

golden arhat
07-30-2008, 02:45 PM
and GA, you can eat the peanuts out of my sh!t.

oh dear it appears the internet has hurt my feelings once again now i know how it feels just as you do:rolleyes:

failure

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-30-2008, 04:00 PM
I have to admit i thought your thread a bit contrived.

The only real reason mine go on for dozens of pages is because everyone knows mine are actually real, no matter how wacky they are. some how my reallife sufferig is entertaining.

Yours was clearly made up, OR copied from the reader section of a nudy magazine. since it was clear you are not actually suffering from your own sheer stupidity, your thread was deemed lame, and lacked the entertainment value generally found in the ones i used to post.

Basically everyone knew you were not actually immersed in a suffering caused by your own innate idiocy so the thread got locked. KFM does have standards after all.

D-FENS
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
Dude..... I wish I was making this **** up. Unfortunately it's as serious as testicular cancer. It feels like my heart is Ulysses S. Grant and my d!ck is Robert E. Lee, and both are embroiled in a bitter civil war that is tearing apart the land.

You obviously underestimate my innate idiocy.

Drake
07-30-2008, 06:32 PM
You seem to be under this horribly misguided idea that you are funny. Cue for you now to go into the "I don't care if I'm funny or not! I just say what's on meh mind! Blah blah blah..."

I'm glad your thread was locked. I recommend deletion, though. Of you.

TenTigers
07-30-2008, 06:48 PM
lighten up, guys. Who among us hasn't been booty blinded? Who hasn't dated the psycho chik from h3ll? We get involved with a girl, and although the red flags are there, we choose to ignore them. Sometimes, it's the little head thinking for the big head, other times, it appears at first, to be the ideal relationship/girl of our dreams, whatever, and before we realize it, we're drawn into the abyss. Then, youstill have deep feelings for her, or worse, you are the 'protector' and feel that if you split, she will be devastated.
We never realize (because we, as men, have the egos of a child) that they were fine in their crazy world before we stumbled along, and they will be fine when we're gone. People with BP or other personality disorders, draw us into their world, and then it affects not only us, but our friends, families, jobs, etc.
My advice is all men, once they are of dating age, should be required to watch, "Play Misty for Me," and "Fatal Attraction."

Funny, I always seem to meet the girl, who seems ok at first, and then she shows up at my door at 3am, in a thunderstorm, rain and mascara running down her face, bradishing a butcher knife, screaming,"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!"

(then again, I might attract a certain type....)

D-FENS
07-30-2008, 07:10 PM
You seem to be under this horribly misguided idea that you are funny. Cue for you now to go into the "I don't care if I'm funny or not! I just say what's on meh mind! Blah blah blah..."

pffft, please. You lecturing me on what's funny is like an amputee coaching a jitterbug class. :rolleyes:

Thanks for playing though. You have the compassion of a rusty brillo pad.

TenTigers
07-30-2008, 08:59 PM
in the ancient duel of the copper calling the kettle black, the rusty brillo pad, in a moment of true compassion, scoured them both, until they glistened like the sun shining off the waters of Lake tai. Thus, the lowly brillo pad was elevated to the rank of an Immortal, and became a servant of Guan Yum, walkingthe Earth, shining all pots and pans throughout the land for eternity. Now, anytime there is a pot or pan, saddened by the blackened state, all they have to do is make an offering of Noxon, and they will go into a deep, restful sleep, and upon awakening, will be polished and bright, just as a heart of someone who's life has turned a man bitter and scornful, can be redeemed through acts of compassion.

Oso
07-31-2008, 04:58 AM
lighten up, guys. Who among us hasn't been booty blinded? Who hasn't dated the psycho chik from h3ll? We get involved with a girl, and although the red flags are there, we choose to ignore them. Sometimes, it's the little head thinking for the big head, other times, it appears at first, to be the ideal relationship/girl of our dreams, whatever, and before we realize it, we're drawn into the abyss. Then, youstill have deep feelings for her, or worse, you are the 'protector' and feel that if you split, she will be devastated.
We never realize (because we, as men, have the egos of a child) that they were fine in their crazy world before we stumbled along, and they will be fine when we're gone. People with BP or other personality disorders, draw us into their world, and then it affects not only us, but our friends, families, jobs, etc.
My advice is all men, once they are of dating age, should be required to watch, "Play Misty for Me," and "Fatal Attraction."

Funny, I always seem to meet the girl, who seems ok at first, and then she shows up at my door at 3am, in a thunderstorm, rain and mascara running down her face, bradishing a butcher knife, screaming,"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!"

(then again, I might attract a certain type....)

that was awesome.

D-FENS: why you got to be down on the chitlin's?

Ray Pina
07-31-2008, 05:41 AM
First.... don't depend on anyone for your well being as a man. You need to be comfortable in your skin all by your lonesome. The problem is we were all raised on romantic TV/movie bull**** where you're supposed to be devastated for losing your love and be all bent out of shape until you win her over. That is weak.

Love and love freely and openly but women are like anything else. If you try too hard to hold onto them they will naturally pull away. And your clinging causes your own suffering.

Two.... there is soooo much a$$ in the world. Are you kidding me wasting a moment of your time whining about it to strangers over the internet?

As is so often the solution here: shut up and train. Go pinch some a$$ afterwards.

Becca
07-31-2008, 06:45 AM
Dude..... I wish I was making this **** up. Unfortunately it's as serious as testicular cancer. It feels like my heart is Ulysses S. Grant and my d!ck is Robert E. Lee, and both are embroiled in a bitter civil war that is tearing apart the land.

You obviously underestimate my innate idiocy.
I have a feeling you lover her but aren't in love with her. Congrats, you have discovered what many, many men think can't happen: a close freindship with a member of the oposite gender. Now don't mess it up by thinking this type of love needs to be a physical relationship. Tell her flat out that you lover her like a sister. It may bum her out, it may not. But it's going to cost you both if you don't.

MasterKiller
07-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Congrats, you have discovered what many, many men think can't happen: a close freindship with a member of the oposite gender.
So what are you trying to say? I should stop calling you at 2 A.M. and following you to the grocery store?

SPJ
07-31-2008, 06:58 AM
It is not my turf or water to tread--

but

it takes 2 to stay together.

it is always about give and take.

some takes more and some gives more.

once I was told a relationship between men or women or just 2 people.

it is like a bonsai tree.

we need to nurture it to grow, such as watering, weeding, trimming, --

we need to spend time --

--

but if one is giving more or taking more, while the other side is "chilling" off.

we would know that it starts to become one side effort,

then we may be talking to a wall, or just not going anywhere with it.

that is where it will remain.

--

I mean there are many plants in the woods or many flowers in the garden. We may always work on another bonsai.

--

:D

The Willow Sword
07-31-2008, 07:09 AM
Why do Us guys go for the psycho chicks? The same Reason why some chicks go for the psycho guys. A MUCH More Heated and interesting FUK than the "nice guys" "Nice girls".

The detriment to Sex these days with Women and Men is that the mindsets are devious and manipulative and pretty superficial if you ask me.(being a bouncer at a club for a year taught me MUCH about all those dynamics) You fall into one of these categories. A Giver and A Taker. Most of the Psycho Women and Psycho Guys are "Takers". They drain you and take and take and give really nothing back in return. The Nice Guys and Girls Are Givers and they wind up draining themselves to the point where they turn into the psycho.
Ive had my share of Psycho women who were great in bed, but the trade off is not worth it. In your prowling dating days it can be a good thing to get it out of your system with someone who is rambunctious but its best not to leave em your digits much less take them back to your place or theirs. In fact its best not to take any further than a one night romp hehe or two. Hey its the world of dating and sex, shallow yes, but a reality and really when you look at it there is nothing wrong with it(until someone gets HIV or a restraining order). Now you get 2 "Nice" people together and what you have is a Stable and committed and maybe sometimes boring with few heated moments relationship. It may not be as interesting as being with some ***** or some guy who doesnt give a sh!t, but at least there is stability and if the two nice people are adventurous and intelligent they can have a great sex life without all the BS baggage(given that there is going to be some sort of baggage no matter who you are). Now you get two Psychos together and you have what i see all the time on "Cops" and "jerry springer" and "Maury" and "Judge Judy". Psycho and Stupid or even worse Yet Psycho and intelligent and deeply rooted in their dysfunction.
My problem with getting involved with the Psychos is that i was trying to be the "rescuer" in the relationship. boy what a big fuking mistake that is. and YES i was also thinking with the "other Head".

Peace,TWS

Becca
07-31-2008, 08:45 AM
So what are you trying to say? I should stop calling you at 2 A.M. and following you to the grocery store?
What ever floats yer boat; MK. Just so you know, I won't write to you while you're in jail.....

MasterKiller
07-31-2008, 08:57 AM
What ever floats yer boat; MK. Just so you know, I won't write to you while you're in jail.....

I guess conjugal visits are out of the question, then.

Lucas
07-31-2008, 09:26 AM
If his situation is real, everyone who responded coldly will probably be cursed to have their next relationship blow up in their faces horribly. worst case scenario, Bobbet style.

good luck fellas

TenTigers
07-31-2008, 10:16 AM
If his situation is real, everyone who responded coldly will probably be cursed to have their next relationship blow up in their faces horribly. worst case scenario, Bobbet style.

good luck fellas

hmmm, methinks an offering of Noxon is in order....

D-FENS
07-31-2008, 12:01 PM
D-FENS: why you got to be down on the chitlin's?

Not down on 'em at all. They just aren't Kung Fu-related.;)

Thanks for the advice, y'all... lots to think about in the next few days.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Why were you in Jail?

TenTigers
07-31-2008, 01:11 PM
good for you.
Every once in awhile, I think of that girl, and of course, the good times. And my heart aches.

Then I think of what I;ve lost because of her, and what I've gained since then, and I snap back into reality.
I will never go back into that snake pit again.

Women are like Hurricanes;
it starts out with alot of blowing,
and when it's over,
you're devastated, and your house is gone.

D-FENS
07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Why were you in Jail?

RD,

the initial charge was Posession of Forged Instrument I. Long story short, I got involved with some knucklehead in Portland, loaned him some money, and the way he paid me back was with a check that I later found out was counterfeit. So I'm the one who got reamed for it. I was young and naive, but stepped up and did the time regardless.

White collar criminals are the skidmarks on the latrine of life.

bakxierboxer
07-31-2008, 11:57 PM
RD,

the initial charge was Posession of Forged Instrument I. Long story short, I got involved with some knucklehead in Portland, loaned him some money, and the way he paid me back was with a check that I later found out was counterfeit. So I'm the one who got reamed for it. I was young and naive, but stepped up and did the time regardless.

White collar criminals are the skidmarks on the latrine of life.

So.... you've been conned once.
What makes you think it can't happen again?

Heh! "Counterfeit Chicks" are "common" in some parts of Hollywood....
Not exactly "a dime a dozen", but "they're out there!"
(does this seem to take advantage of the new X-Files flic release?)

D-FENS
08-01-2008, 08:12 AM
So.... you've been conned once.
What makes you think it can't happen again?

Um, because I learn from my mistakes. Put it to you like this.. had I known what I know now going into the situation, it never would have happened.

Anyhow, I finally told her. Needless to say she didn't take it too well, but was still glad I did. Where we'll go from here is still up in the air. I might end up having more training time very soon. :(

Thanks to TT, Becca and everyone who offered sound advice. I'm probably gonna go cry into my Froot Loops now.

TenTigers
08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Capt'n Crunch stays crunchy-even in milk, or tears....I suppose.:)