PDA

View Full Version : where the hell did the thread about the guy getting his head cut off go?

golden arhat
08-02-2008, 04:32 PM
anyone ???

at all ???

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I deleted it, Why? because when the I brought the subject of that artical up to the group this morning in class, the response was knife defense and knife fighting exercises drills and strategy....unlike here where all i got was attacked and belittled.

When I got home from practice, I deleted it without even reading any new posts.

I think from now on I will save my thoughts and ideas for the people who will take action and get working on things right away, in a realistic fashion, and in person without responding with childish name calling and disrespectfully attacks.

All these internet morons are not worth the time and aggravation. Most don't know squat about what they are talking about, can't debate thier position intelligently, and have nothing to offer but name calling, verbal attacks and just plain out using me as a scape goat and whipping boy to make themselves feel important.

Most of these "People" would most likely be in a world of hurt if we were face to face and would either be too insecure to act this way to me in person, or be on the receiving end of some rather painful lessons if they did open thier mouths to me like they do here.

golden arhat
08-02-2008, 05:24 PM
i personally dont see why you made this about mma, as if your art were in some way superior. when the guy getting attacked was asleep and had headphones in implying tht he should of been more alert or in some way it was his fault.and should have studied long fist which automatically makes you immune to knife weilding psychos even while sleeping like the puny mma ethos cant.

thats how it came across

made you look a bit of a douche

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Well, the thread is gone, so that solves that.

unkokusai
08-02-2008, 06:07 PM
All these internet morons are not worth the time and aggravation. Most don't know squat

Can't say that about you. If there's one thing (and really only one thing) you know - it's squat(ing).

Most of these "People" would most likely be in a world of hurt if we were face to face and would either be too insecure to act this way to me in person, or be on the receiving end of some rather painful lessons if they did open thier mouths to me like they do here.

Yeah, doesn't it make you sick when big mouths try to pull the 'tough guy' thing online? I mean....

wait a minute...

Hypocritical punk

SPJ
08-02-2008, 06:10 PM
actually, I have a lot of ideas, and just tired from work to post.

1. may be a metal detector in the bus entrance.

no weapon allowed on bus.

2. may be marshall with gun on bus.

3. may be bus driver with gun.

may be

may be

the victim probably was a goner after a few stabs.

he probably did not feel any thing beyond the first few stabs.

a stab to the heart, it is over for the victim.

--

knife defense,

gun, or have a knife of your own and stab back etc

--

4. dun nap on bus.

--

:D;)

Seppukku
08-02-2008, 07:51 PM
All these internet morons are not worth the time and aggravation. Most don't know squat about what they are talking about, can't debate thier position intelligently, and have nothing to offer but name calling, verbal attacks and just plain out using me as a scape goat and whipping boy to make themselves feel important.

Hence the persona of John Takeshi.

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHMDEKVCC40&feature=related

pros and cons.

discuss.

--

:D

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JubcEXTqwFM&feature=related

and this.

--

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:36 AM

may be

may be

--

knife defense,

--

4. dun nap on bus.

--

or just drive your own car and not take a bus?

:eek::confused:

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:38 AM

In china, there are many pick pockets in the bus and train, so watch your wallet.

In japan, there are many sex offenders in the bus and train, so wear something thick--

:eek:

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:42 AM

may be

may be

--

knife defense,

--

4. dun nap on bus.

--

or when you take a nap, you cross your arm in front of your chest to protect your vital

or place something thick in an inside pocket in front of your left or right chest. so the knife may go thru and hit your heart etc

or lean your body against the seatback, so your side is facing forward, and your chest and abdomen are shielded.

or

---

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:45 AM

may be

may be

--

knife defense,

--

4. dun nap on bus.

--

or never travel alone.

have your bodies on the look out while U R napping

take turns to nap or lookout.

or

or

or

--

SPJ
08-03-2008, 06:56 AM
or when you take a nap, you cross your arm in front of your chest to protect your vital

or place something thick in an inside pocket in front of your left or right chest. so the knife may go thru and hit your heart etc

or lean your body against the seatback, so your side is facing forward, and your chest and abdomen are shielded.

or

---

or cover yourself with a special made blanket, there is a mesh of wires inside so that the knife may not penentrate.

in the old china,

there were uses of horse leather, cowhide to make a protector sheet to protect your chest and abdomen

there were also uses of gold or something metal to make a mesh like sheet, that you wear under your regular garments

--

on and on.

something thick in your chest pocket(s), a stack of bill/money, a pocket book, -- the wonder of many sheets of paper may stop a sharp object

a silver, or something metal plate

SPJ
08-03-2008, 07:22 AM
some chest protector or armor.

1. thruout chinese history

http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduimage&ct=201326592&lm=-1&cl=2&fm=ps&word=%D6%D0%B9%FA%BF%F8%BC%D7&rn=21&pn=0

http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduimage&ct=201326592&lm=-1&cl=2&fm=ps&word=%D6%D0%B9%FA%BF%F8%BC%D7&rn=21&pn=16

3. modern police

http://www.gzjf.net/asp/list_detail.asp?id=51

:D

golden arhat
08-03-2008, 07:46 AM

thats actually far more dangerous surprisingly haha

SAAMAG
08-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I deleted it, Why? because when the I brought the subject of that artical up to the group this morning in class, the response was knife defense and knife fighting exercises drills and strategy....unlike here where all i got was attacked and belittled.

So did you just "come up" with these defenses or did you hire someone who actually knows about knives and will tell you that in that situation you would not have survived either?

While in general I agree with you...keep in mind that you ARE also one of those internet morons. It's all about perspective.

And that was quite funny. You never know who's on the other side of the screen typing. That kind of an attitude is about as intelligent as thinking that you would have had a chance against that guy on the bus given the same conditions.

Lucas
08-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Just read this about the guy, wasnt in any of the early reports I read.

http://www.welt.de/english-news/arti2280499/Greyhound_bus_killer_beheads_victim_and_then_eats_ flesh_.html

The guy was sicker than I had thought.

SAAMAG
08-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Holy crap. Now the killer is going to be up there with Dahmer and those other crazy killers.

Lucas
08-21-2008, 09:13 AM
Thats what I was thinking. Not only did he behead the guy, but he ate him too...

it makes me wonder if this was his first murder..

SAAMAG
08-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Thats what I was thinking. Not only did he behead the guy, but he ate him too...

it makes me wonder if this was his first murder..

Well...officially...and according to the press...yes. Maybe he just cracked? We may eventually know his motive if he decides to speak with someone one day.

Lucas
08-21-2008, 09:46 AM
its really a tough one to figure out.

if he had a combat knife on him like that...makes one wonder if there was some amount of pre meditation involved.

its always the quiet, clean, tidy guys who never get in trouble and are always on time and do everything right that are the ones to watch the closest.

if someone projects that great of an image, a lot of times its just that much darker behind closed doors.

SAAMAG
08-21-2008, 10:08 AM
its really a tough one to figure out.

if he had a combat knife on him like that...makes one wonder if there was some amount of pre meditation involved.

its always the quiet, clean, tidy guys who never get in trouble and are always on time and do everything right that are the ones to watch the closest.

if someone projects that great of an image, a lot of times its just that much darker behind closed doors.

Man, maybe I should stop dressing nice and being quiet and cordial?? Oh wait...I'm a loudmouth, non-pc, corporate guy who gets in trouble for not adhereing to the dress code. Nevermind--I'm good.

Lucas
08-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Man, maybe I should stop dressing nice and being quiet and cordial?? Oh wait...I'm a loudmouth, non-pc, corporate guy who gets in trouble for not adhereing to the dress code. Nevermind--I'm good.

lol, ya you sound like you are in the clear.