PDA

View Full Version : How often are US san shou team trials and when is the next one?

SanHeChuan
08-19-2008, 02:31 PM
How often are US san shou team trials and when is the next one?

There is no mention of one for this year on the USAWKF (http://www.usawkf.org/home.htm)site. Do they hold them every year?

Last years trials were in september in lubbock texas. Did they already have them so they could compete during the olympics?

I know last years trails were a sore spot for many, although I missed the KFM issue about it.

GLW
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Unless it has changed, the Team Trials are every 2 years...and an odd numbered year as well...

So, there was one in 2007...the next will be sometime in 2009.

lkfmdc
08-19-2008, 04:49 PM
engaging in any USA wkF activity is a waste of time,,,,,, engaging in any USA WKF san shou activity is a complete waste of time and shows you have no self respect....

it's a joke, no one takes it seriously anymore, no one in the US really cares

SanHeChuan
08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey if the big dogs don't show up It just means I'll have a better chance to go to china.

lkfmdc
08-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Hey if the big dogs don't show up It just means I'll have a better chance to go to china and get my butt trashed by professionals who have over 60 fights.

There, fixed that for you

Plus, you can actually beat the Chinese, have all four corner judges give you the match and then have the Chinese head referee give it to China, and you can't appeal :rolleyes:

The process is corrupt and the event has become a joke, pay out of your pocket to go to an event no one cares about and gets no coverage, to be treated with disrespect

Oh, and get injured and not be insured, ask Max Chen about that one