PDA

View Full Version : Winners of Autographed editions of Fight Choroegraphy by John Kreng

GeneChing
08-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Congrats to the our five winners. Each will receive editions of the new book FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY: The Art of Non-Verbal Dialogue, personally autographed by our longtime contributing author John Kreng (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51332). Thanks to the good people at www.courseptr.com for their cooperation with the contest.

Andrea A. - Avondale, AZ
Douglas F. - Brooklyn, NY
Antonio G. - Valrico, FL
Victor L. – Dallas, TX
Louis W. - La Vergne, TN

doug maverick
09-18-2008, 09:26 AM
I thought i lost this bad boy but i won i won i won. Yay. Just got it in the mail totally wasn't expecting it(sorry for caps).

GeneChing
09-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Shoot, all this time, I've been thinking maverick was your real last name. duh. :rolleyes:

Let us know what you think of the read.

doug maverick
09-18-2008, 10:30 AM
yeah maverick is a pseudo last name given to me by friends for stupid and hilarious reasons i won't go into. my real last name is Ferguson, yes my name is Douglas Ferguson which makes me the blackest guy with the whitest name.lol I'll let you guys know how the read goes.

Shaolinlueb
09-23-2008, 10:09 AM
yeah maverick is a pseudo last name given to me by friends for stupid and hilarious reasons i won't go into. my real last name is Ferguson, yes my name is Douglas Ferguson which makes me the blackest guy with the whitest name.lol I'll let you guys know how the read goes.

what you talking bout willis?