PDA

View Full Version : 5 items that can get you busted

Black Jack II
09-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Found this in wired magazine. Five gadgets to get you busted.

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous/news/2008/08/5_Gadgets_Arrested

BTW-Here is the WASP knife in action.

If you have to kill a brother fast...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs

Mas Judt
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Dude, is that a racist crack? If so, way uncool man.

Dale Dugas
09-01-2008, 05:52 PM
WTF was that comment about killing a brother fast???

Unacceptable.

Lee Chiang Po
09-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Is brother a racist term? Does it refer only to a particular race of people? Or is this just a knee jerk reaction to something. To me, a brother is another male. A sister is a female. I am a chinaman, but it was once suggested to me that I was being racist when I say it. I think we place way too much importance on being politically or socially correct.

Mas Judt
09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
No, 'brother' is not a racist term, it is common usage non-deragatory slang for an African-American man. But then having a video showing a watermelon exploding - THAT is f@cking racist.

I can't believe BlackJack would post something like that. Please tell me there is a good explanation...

The Willow Sword
09-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Now what was it that BJ II was saying about Joe Biden and his "serious case of foot in mouth disease"? Guess its contagious,even when talked about:rolleyes:

Nice going BJII, I withdraw that smidgeon of respect i showed you in the other thread. So when is the cross burnin Barbque happenin' ???

Time to justify and rationalize away.....:p Peace,TWS

Black Jack II
09-02-2008, 07:49 AM
Christ, you people really need to get f@ck off your high horses and learn to relax with your knee-jerk reactions.

The comment was made in a general concept and was never even thought of as a "black person" joke when I made it. Actually, it was not a joke but a one line quip, If it was a joke it would of been in even more bad taste.

I guess it totally looks that way though now but it was never really attended as anything of that nature.:rolleyes:

To me, a brother is another male. A sister is a female.

This was how it was intended. See above.

As for you Golden, go **** yourself, ya American Hating midget f@ck.

The Willow Sword
09-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Time to justify and rationalize away.....

What did i tell ya......:D

Oso
09-02-2008, 08:12 AM
yea, chill out everyone...fwiw, i didn't take it that way...'brother' as in another man, particularly since we (as in most martial artists I know) often refer to each other as 'brother'

SanHeChuan
09-02-2008, 08:48 AM
Bah, f*k all that he's a racist, lets lench him! :rolleyes:

Black Jack II
09-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Bah, f*k all that he's a racist, lets lench him!

1920's southern spiritual theme music in the background.............

White doves flying outside of my window for a strange reason...........

Oso
09-02-2008, 09:23 AM
are you listening to Prince?????