PDA

View Full Version : There's only one thing to talk about:....OJ

BoulderDawg
09-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Well it look like they're after him again. Why don't they just leave an innocent brother alone.

Nope! Instead they are going to waste the taxpayers money to drag this poor man through probably 3 months of trial. Of course no jury will never convict him. Oh, it will be close....9-3, 10-2, 11-1 but in the end there will at least be one sane member of that jury who will say "NO".

xcakid
09-10-2008, 08:13 AM
What's he done now?

BoulderDawg
09-10-2008, 05:07 PM
What's he done now?

Beats the hell out of me

doug maverick
09-10-2008, 05:30 PM
he did something totally stupid some of his sports **** got stolen and instead of calling the cops for them to take care of it he remembered that he was a black man and have to do some dumb Nigga ****, and he hired a bunch of guys and ran in the guys hotel room with guns to get the stuff back.

Mas Judt
09-10-2008, 06:32 PM
And the wheel of Karma turns....

bodhitree
09-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah, leave the murderous criminal alone. Poor guy just wants to kill and rob people. Go figure.

uki
09-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Well it look like they're after him again. Why don't they just leave an innocent brother alone.

Nope! Instead they are going to waste the taxpayers money to drag this poor man through probably 3 months of trial. Of course no jury will never convict him. Oh, it will be close....9-3, 10-2, 11-1 but in the end there will at least be one sane member of that jury who will say "NO".from another angle of perception, it will be just another smokescreen lamblasted across the big blue screen to keep the population hypnotized and oblivious to more pressing current world events. it's a way to pacify growing panic...

BoulderDawg
09-11-2008, 08:07 PM
from another angle of perception, it will be just another smokescreen lamblasted across the big blue screen to keep the population hypnotized and oblivious to more pressing current world events. it's a way to pacify growing panic...

I don't know about you man but I'm much more interested in whether or not Brittney is wearing underwear today than what a bunch of old geezers are doing in the middle east.:eek:

uki
09-12-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't know about you man but I'm much more interested in whether or not Brittney is wearing underwear today than what a bunch of old geezers are doing in the middle east.perhaps when it hits home you'll give a sh!t. probably the only reason you cannot possibly comprehend the magnitude of the world situation is simply due to the fact that you're stuck in the lower charka's... thinking with your pen!s... so to speak.:D