PDA

View Full Version : Training partner form Manchester,

bigsam
09-11-2008, 04:13 AM
Hi guys/girls

Im new to this forum.

The reason i joined was because i am currently looking for a training partner. I study Southern Praying Mantis i also have some knowledge of other styles like Wing Chun, Ba gua but only a little.
the style of the partner is not important as i am open to all styles Chinese or non chinese.

If anyone is up for it, let us know

Tcr

golden arhat
09-11-2008, 09:33 AM
i'm from manchester.

bigsam
09-11-2008, 04:03 PM
That's pretty much corect my friend but depends on what your meaning by 'hole'

So you from manchester?

golden arhat
09-11-2008, 04:32 PM
i am confused?

what do i mean by hole :S ??:confused:

but yeah i'm from manchester and i do MMA

bigsam
09-11-2008, 04:44 PM
You tell me what u mean.

MMA, cool. hw long u been doing it for? where do you practice? Didn't know manchester had a MMA school.

Lucas
09-11-2008, 07:54 PM
he means your little saying under your name. are you after his hole?

golden arhat
09-12-2008, 04:28 AM
You tell me what u mean.

MMA, cool. hw long u been doing it for? where do you practice? Didn't know manchester had a MMA school.

haha havent you seen max and paddys road to nowhere?

and yeah i've been doing martial arts my whole life pretty much,

started MMA about 2 years ago
its in central manchester on newton street its called manchester ground and pound
there are a few MMA gyms about manchester.

out of interest would it matter if i was ****sexual? i'm not but its not the point.

bigsam
09-12-2008, 06:19 AM
I've seen it, but can't figure the connection between the two.

So you proberly much more of a advance stage than me I suppose. not done much MA for that long, kinda new to it.

What do you mean by **** sexual?

CFT
09-12-2008, 07:22 AM
What do you mean by **** sexual?Filters at work again. He means hom0sexual.

Lucas
09-12-2008, 08:38 AM
i would be kinda concerned if a h0mosexual wanted to grapple with me....i would keep it to striking, until i could know for sure or not if there are any hidden agenda's involved.

golden arhat
09-12-2008, 08:46 AM
I've seen it, but can't figure the connection between the two.

So you proberly much more of a advance stage than me I suppose. not done much MA for that long, kinda new to it.

What do you mean by **** sexual?

well max and paddy walk into a room full of people from their old school and paddy exclaims "i know its not much but hany hioles a goal" and thats where i got it from.

and yeah how long you been doin MA, i'm only 17 so you might have the size/strength advantage

golden arhat
09-12-2008, 08:48 AM
i would be kinda concerned if a h0mosexual wanted to grapple with me....i would keep it to striking, until i could know for sure or not if there are any hidden agenda's involved.

iwouldnt be too worried cos he'd be focused on one thing and i'd end up subitting him while he's distracted

high fives all round

bigsam
09-12-2008, 10:41 AM
I've been doing it for about 2 years but on and 3 three times twice coz of me moving around and once and most recently because of my injury.

So been practicing again for about 6-7 months.

So what made you ask me that question about hom0sexual?

golden arhat
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
I've been doing it for about 2 years but on and 3 three times twice coz of me moving around and once and most recently because of my injury.

So been practicing again for about 6-7 months.

So what made you ask me that question about hom0sexual?

cos you asked what i meant by hole

implying you wanted to know if i was gay because it seemed being gay (or not being gay) would affect you trainign with someone.

bigsam
09-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Not at all, think we going on a loose-conversation.