PDA

View Full Version : International Warrior hall Of Fame Open

Sifu Darkfist
09-15-2008, 09:06 PM
it is quickly approaching. Oct 4th .
San Shou Response has been firm, as well as the grappling. And as always there will be plenty of forms competition
I myself will be in training at the FLETC during the Tourney but GM Yang will be handling my efforts as well as my brothers.
STILL ROOM FOR MASTERS DEMOS
i suggest a showcase of your art with a bit of info on where and when

If you are thinking of going and have the time to type how about a bit of a shout out

On a lighter note wish me well, i am sure my many years of CMA will be tested in the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
James

sjnation
09-17-2008, 12:38 AM
looks like fun, but your websites give me a headache with all that skipping around.

Sifu Darkfist
09-17-2008, 08:18 PM
I guess that is what happens when a martial artist tries to become a webmaster for himself and his masters organization.

I had about the same result when i tried selling things such as advertising etc.

thank god my life does not depend on either web design or sales

I accept the feedback
james

IronWeasel
09-18-2008, 09:10 AM
it is quickly approaching. Oct 4th .
San Shou Response has been firm, as well as the grappling. And as always there will be plenty of forms competition
I myself will be in training at the FLETC during the Tourney but GM Yang will be handling my efforts as well as my brothers.
STILL ROOM FOR MASTERS DEMOS
i suggest a showcase of your art with a bit of info on where and when

If you are thinking of going and have the time to type how about a bit of a shout out

See you all there!

Three Harmonies
09-18-2008, 11:13 AM
What is FLETC?
Jake

Lucas
09-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center

IronWeasel
09-18-2008, 08:33 PM
So...

Can't they opt for the fingerless gloves instead of those huge 12oz boxing gloves?

Just sayin'...

Sifu Darkfist
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Well it is upon us, I hope you all enjoy the party while i train my butt off down here in the middle of the desert hehehehe.

Sorry about the glove thing i dont make the rules i let the section leaders do their job

james

IronWeasel
10-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Is there a begin or end time listed anywhere?

The websites don't seem to have that info.

Thanks.

Ray Pina
10-03-2008, 08:57 PM
IS ANDY MCNAB and his famous patrol team in this Warrior Hall of Fame?

If not, you and your organization are total wankers!

IronWeasel
10-05-2008, 03:03 PM
The San Shou rules were a little....contradictory.

Is there anyone on this forum who can clarify the rules set by the International Warrior group?

Thanx,

IW