PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever dealt with Superior Martial Arts Supply??

xcakid
09-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I know....support Martial Arts Mart. And I do. My sifu orders from them. I have a subcription and I order stuff from them from time to time. However, superior martial arts do carry a wider selection when it come to uniforms.

Any I saw one that I liked and would like to order it, but don't have a clue regarding their business.

Has anyone ordered from them? Are they pretty reliable? Good CS? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx.

jdhowland
09-18-2008, 12:04 PM
A colleague of mine ordered from them and was happy with the service, so I tried them. After several months and several e-mails with no delivery someone returned my call (to an answering machine) and told me the items had been shipped and he would "check into it." It's been almost a year and still no result. I'd say they are a sloppily run organization with a few unique (for the U.S.) products but poor customer service.

jd

Firehawk4
09-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Dont buy nothing from them they charged my bank account and i called them and they said they would send me another book that i ordered but i never got the book this was back in april . They are theives .

TenTigers
09-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I order my seniors' uniforms from Superior. My pants are all made to order. I send in the inseams and the heights and they ship them right out. The quality is great, nice middle-weight poly-cotton. The satin Kung-Fu uniforms with spade trim pants last forever. I don't know where he get the satin, but they are durable. I used to order from a SF company, but they don't last and the pants are too thin.
I have absolutley no complaints. Great quality, exceptional service.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-18-2008, 01:10 PM
When I was running my Kid's Kung Fu club i used them for all our supplies. After several years of dealing with them I can say I never had a problem or issue.

Oso
09-18-2008, 07:02 PM
i think there have similar mixed reviews of them on here in the past, fwiw.

caveat emptor i suppose.

xcakid
09-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanks guys.

I ended up ordering, it came out to less than a $100 and my Chase card is pretty good handling disputes and credit me back if something goes wrong. According to their website, I should receive it in 6-14 days. I will wait that long, then make 2 attempts to contact them. After than I will just dispute the charge.