PDA

View Full Version : Sifu James Cama's Hung Ching Students Wong Fei Hung Tournament 2008

bamboo bug
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Sifu James Cama's Hung Ching Students performing at the Wong Fei Hung Tournament this year.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=072BE4286D754892

TenTigers
09-19-2008, 06:39 AM
niiiiice!:cool:

Great job! It's nice to see Jook Lum being repped.

bamboo bug
09-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Thanks TT.

We're tryin' to do our thing and put it out there. ;)

Satori Science
09-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Great Job, i liked the sparring clip #2 of Sifu Cama's son the best. He dominated his opponent's center on the platform and really "showed out his style" it performance like that helps me "keep the faith" in traditional kung fu, as my Sihing Nospam would say.

It was a shame as I began corresponding with Cama Sifu right before i left Brooklyn and couldn't make it by to meet you guys. When I'm back i'll be sure to drop in.

All the best

Wong Ying Home
09-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Congratulations to SiFu James Cama and all his students for some excellent work and performances at the Wong Fei Hung competition.

Sam
09-27-2008, 09:44 AM
I would like to congratulate all my students who participated in the tournament.
They all made me proud. This is the second year we've participated and with all new students. To me a style is best tested against any style and with all level students. Thanks to all the other skilled competitors and Sifus for a great and exciting competition.
Best Regards, James Cama Sifu C.F.M.A.