PDA

View Full Version : a couple that kicks together, sticks together!!!!

irontiger1981
09-23-2008, 05:44 PM
:rolleyes:how many here train with their signi***ant other, and how does it effect their relationship?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!

David Jamieson
09-23-2008, 05:46 PM
I go running with my wife. it's great. she's not into martial arts though, but that's ok.

irontiger1981
09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
I go running with my wife. it's great. she's not into martial arts though, but that's ok.

my wife trains with me , we are just training for different reasons she does it mostly for a ways to stay in shape, i basically live it, namean???

monkeyfoot
09-24-2008, 01:11 AM
Me and my girl used to train together, but our sifu stopped teaching, her career required a lot of time, so we dont really do that anymore.

DOH

CFT
09-24-2008, 03:04 AM
The filters don't like fic/fuc/fac? What did you write?

bakxierboxer
09-24-2008, 08:19 AM
The filters don't like fic/fuc/fac? What did you write?

I was wondering that, too.

irontiger1981
09-24-2008, 06:50 PM
I was wondering that, too.
significant

iron_leg_dave
09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Sure it wasn't signifucant? or signifukant?

uki
09-24-2008, 07:29 PM
:rolleyes:how many here train with their signi***ant other, and how does it effect their relationship?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!my girlfriend refuse to train with me, but when i am not around she does push ups, spinning iron bar, and other stuff that i do... she has issues doing it with me. i am always shadow forming her and boxing without touching... she's easily annoyed, but then again she does find a quick shot that she stalls to smile at me with...

irontiger1981
09-24-2008, 08:21 PM
my girlfriend refuse to train with me, but when i am not around she does push ups, spinning iron bar, and other stuff that i do... she has issues doing it with me. i am always shadow forming her and boxing without touching... she's easily annoyed, but then again she does find a quick shot that she stalls to smile at me with...

see, my wife will train at school when sifus teaching, but she refuses to here at home, prolly cuz i do the same thing im always pointing out flaws in tehnique, and such

irontiger1981
09-24-2008, 08:22 PM

boy you must suck at wheel of fortune huh!?!?!?!?lol j/k

bakxierboxer
09-24-2008, 10:14 PM

Nah!
The censor isn't blocking any of those "alternative" spellings.
It's starting to look like he just threw in those ***s to see what would happen if anyone happened to notice.

SanHeChuan
09-25-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm putting my money on F A G. Signi***ant. There you go. :cool:

bakxierboxer
09-25-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm putting my money on F A G. Signi***ant. There you go. :cool:

signi***ant?

Yeh, dat wurx!

monkeyfoot
09-25-2008, 01:47 AM
shadow forming

see, my wife will train at school when sifus teaching, but she refuses to here at home, prolly cuz i do the same thing im always pointing out flaws in tehnique, and such

No ****, thats exactly what put my girlfriend off training with me....I was constantly picking up on things in her kung fu. It might possibly be worth just shutting up in future guys and letting them get on with it. :D

Craig

uki
09-25-2008, 04:06 AM
i personally don't want to see my girlfriend workout... i feel how hard she does when she back-hands me.

SiMui
09-29-2008, 04:26 PM
I plan to start training with my hubby in the near future as a thing we can do "together". I'll check in later and let you know how that goes. I have reservations. It's always been MY hobby and MY thing. He trained a different style many years ago so we aren't even on the same page to begin with.

On another note, I wouldn't recommend training with your significant other unless you are in it for the long haul, ie marriage. I've trained with boyfriends before and it always gets difficult following a breakup. Ya don't need that messing up your kung fu life. Trust me.

Simui