Flag this message
Old Witchcraft Secrets - make your wildest dreams come true
Friday, January 18, 2036 6:59 PM
"Old Witchcraft Secrets" <OldWitchcraftSecrets@www8.beachedtrees.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
royaldragonusa@yahoo.com
"Old Witchcraft Secrets" will show you in detail,
how you can cast powerful spells, to make your wildest dreams come true.

It's NOT your fault that your spells and rituals
aren't turning out like you want... YET.

The truth is... you've been misled by self-proclaimed
powerful wizards and witches... and the truth is that
99% of these 'professionals' are DEAD WRONG!

In fact, a lot of what they say will actually diminish your powers.

Get 3 Spells just for visiting our site

http://www8.beachedtrees.com/r/2806/3122326/3694.htm

Discover The Most Powerful Spells and Secrets

IronWeasel
09-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Dude.

Stop dating witches.

...and voodoo priestesses too.

SimonM
09-24-2008, 06:10 AM
Why do you feel a need to share your spam with us?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Dude.

Stop dating witches.

...and voodoo priestesses too.

Reply]
But they are soo goood in bed!! :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 06:59 AM
Actually, she wasn't a Vooodoo preistes, she just had a large collection of China Dolls that she had conversation with, and expected me to have conversations with as well (Like they were real people).

I think she was going to put my soul in one, so i ran away fast.

Lama Pai Sifu
09-24-2008, 08:02 AM

Werd....
:(

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 09:14 AM

Reply]
Because I am board, and I know a conversation will result.

All possible Kung fu topics have been discussed to death 3 times over. There is just nothing left to discuss anymore, so I decided something new would be more fun.

I mean, I don't recall ever discussing Witchcraft here.

If you don't like the topic, don't respond. Then i will find this boring too, and not bother.

Lucas
09-24-2008, 09:45 AM
what about kungfu witches?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Now THAT sounds Hot!!! :D

Becca
09-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Reply]
But they are soo goood in bed!! :DWhat, the Spam or the witches? Like the website proclaims, it can give you a mental orgasm!:D

Lama Pai Sifu
09-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Reply]
Because I am board, and I know a conversation will result.

All possible Kung fu topics have been discussed to death 3 times over. There is just nothing left to discuss anymore, so I decided something new would be more fun.

I mean, I don't recall ever discussing Witchcraft here.

If you don't like the topic, don't respond. Then i will find this boring too, and not bother.

Well, It's A good thing that YOU decided that ALL Kung-Fu Topics have been discussed here already.

I guess the other forums are posting your inane posts as well? Or have you been booted off some of those?

You know RD, the main forum is to discuss things that are RELATED to Chinese Martial Arts..it says so right there in the description.

Here...I'll show you;

Kung Fu Forum (21 Viewing)
The flagship discussion roundtable of Kung Fu Magazine, open to all topics related to the Chinese Martial Arts.

RELATED to Chinese Martial Arts

Why is it that you insist on posting ridiculous crap on here? Do you have any form of social life or friends that you can discuss your rantings with BESIDES the people on this forum? You're postings are not even amusing, although you and them are the longest running joke on here. I mean seriously...what is your malfunction?

Can't you post your stuff on a site that is more appropriate?

It's crap like this that keeps the good KF posters away, don't you see that? On second thought, I guess you don't.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 10:25 AM
You know dude, 2/3 of the topics here are OT. I have been avoiding posting here becasue of crap like what you just posted because you are specifically targeting me.

When I see you compain like this about the many, many, many OT threads of no relevance everyone else is allways starting, maybe I will take you seriously, but right now you are just singling me out because you are nothing but another one of those dumb assed Lama pai fools.

Lama Pai Sifu
09-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Fools? Hardly. But that is an interesting choice of words from someone like you who was a former cult member and couldn't cut it teaching martial arts as a career. :p

The difference between your OT threads and the other people's is that YOU AND YOUR THREADS ARE THE MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS ON HERE. Others post some OT threads that are at least interesting and relevant. YOU post about things that are plain nonsensical; I think if someone didn't know that you are actually a grown man, they would think that you were a prepubescent punk.

Egg fu young
09-24-2008, 10:38 AM
What, the Spam or the witches? Like the website proclaims, it can give you a mental orgasm!:D

I cant believe you clicked on it. Now you'll get a virus.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Fools? Hardly. But that is an interesting choice of words from someone like you who was a former cult member and couldn't cut it teaching martial arts as a career. :p

The difference between your OT threads and the other people's is that YOU AND YOUR THREADS ARE THE MOST RIDICULOUS THINGS ON HERE. Others post some OT threads that are at least interesting and relevant. YOU post about things that are plain nonsensical; I think if someone didn't know that you are actually a grown man, they would think that you were a prepubescent punk.

Reply]
Blow me.

Scott R. Brown
09-24-2008, 11:21 AM

Hi Michael,

By replying you are adding to the thread you wish would be disregarded. You are inadvertently supporting what you don't like, by participating in it. Since arguing with a fool makes one look like a fool too, how about ignore the threads you don't like. If you don't read it, it won't make you irate. I have tried it myself and I can say with certainty, I don't miss what I am not aware of!:)

Hi RD,

I am not implying I believe you to be a fool by the way. I am responding to Michael's apparent conclusion that you are. I don't mind your threads. The only threads that bother me are spam and posting the same same thing on multiple threads. But then, even if I choose to respond to them, it is because I have nothing else to do! The threads I really don't like or the comments I really don't like I just ignore, just like the speed limit!:D

In the end, if the moderators did not want this type of thing on the forum RD would have been notified by now and he would have stopped posting them by now:).

Scott R. Brown
09-24-2008, 11:22 AM
P. S. If anyone REALLY wants to learn witchcraft, I will be happy to teach them for free!

SimonM
09-24-2008, 01:50 PM
His only request is that you have to participate in all lessons sky clad. :p

Lucas
09-24-2008, 02:01 PM
P. S. If anyone REALLY wants to learn witchcraft, I will be happy to teach them for free!

I only want to learn the secret good stuff. You know, the good stuff that I can use for hilarious practicle jokes.

Becca
09-24-2008, 02:01 PM
I cant believe you clicked on it. Now you'll get a virus.
LOL! Made sure I did it behine a very good fire wall; wouldn't have done if I was on my home computer. ;):D

Becca
09-24-2008, 02:04 PM
P. S. If anyone REALLY wants to learn witchcraft, I will be happy to teach them for free!Thanks, but I think I might be a natural at it. I've been told many times that I can be a real b... whitch. :p

IronWeasel
09-24-2008, 02:21 PM
All possible Kung fu topics have been discussed to death 3 times over. There is just nothing left to discuss anymore

Hmmm...all of 'em huh?

Well then you should post some videos. Some vids of these chicks...

Or some of that Tai Tzu.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 04:25 PM
All Tai Tzu videos are concealed at salcanzonieri's you tube page. You cannot access them unless you have the secret "search" skills known only to a few high level web surfers.

doug maverick
09-24-2008, 04:31 PM
****** RD, i thought you said you'd stop doing these da mn things now here you are sharing your spam mail.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Did I say I'd stop posting?

I don't recall that. I seem to remember that i "Had" taken a hiatus from starting topics about goofy things, and explained my long absence from doing so. I don't recall ever saying i'd stop them forever.

My wacky threads allways get lots of hit and attention, often much more than on topic posts, so there must be a demand for them.

This thread for instance has been on page one all day.

I am simply providing a demanded service ;)

Oso
09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Congrat's RD, I think you now belong to the "Lama Pai Sifu Hates Me Club".

I think you might be the second member. I'll teach you the secret handshake. It mainly involves a puppet squatting on your thumb...you can make it dance and stuff.

I wish I had been as succinct in my rejoinder. I'm awed. ;)

back on topic: Witches.

#1: there are way too many daft chicks out there that think they are witches.

#2: the problem is twofold

#2a: they can often be cute...proportionally as often as they are obese goth chicks with too many piercings

#2b: in either case, they like to fu(k, often invoking the Goddess. (I don't remember anyone else showing up so I'm kinda sceptical still)

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 08:03 PM
back on topic: Witches.

#1: there are way too many daft chicks out there that think they are witches.

#2: the problem is twofold

#2a: they can often be cute...proportionally as often as they are obese goth chicks with too many piercings

#2b: in either case, they like to fu(k, often invoking the Goddess. (I don't remember anyone else showing up so I'm kinda sceptical still)

Reply]
I knew several girls who were "Wiccans". I even joined the Yahoo groups they lurked at. They used to tallk about doing rituals naked, but alas, I never got to see any of that :(

I always meant to go to thier rituals, I think it would be highly entertaining to study them in a group dynamic...in a science project sort of way.

Like nudists though, I think most of them, you wouldn't want to see performing thier nude rituals.

Lucas
09-24-2008, 08:04 PM
ever date a satanic chick?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
No, but my brother dated a vampire Chick once.

He broke it off because she kept wanting him to ***** his finger so she could suck on his blood.

After they broke it off she stalked him for about 6 months. It was during that time we realized she wasn't a vampire, but instead a mosquito.

When she wouldn't leave him alone, he passed out photos of her freshly shaven and ready. It was funny as hell when she called him up screaming about it. All he could say was "I told you I was going to do it if you didn't go away"

IronWeasel
09-24-2008, 08:33 PM
All Tai Tzu videos are concealed at salcanzonieri's you tube page. You cannot access them unless you have the secret "search" skills known only to a few high level web surfers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I meant some *RD* doing the Tai Tzu videos....

Booyah!

IronWeasel
09-24-2008, 08:34 PM
No, but my brother dated a vampire Chick once.

He broke it off because she kept wanting him to ***** his finger so she could suck on his blood.

After they broke it off she stalked him for about 6 months. It was during that time we realized she wasn't a vampire, but instead a mosquito.

When she wouldn't leave him alone, he passed out photos of her freshly shaven and ready. It was funny as hell when she called him up screaming about it. All he could say was "I told you I was going to do it if you didn't go away"

So....um....

You still have her number?

PM me.