PDA

View Full Version : Hulu.com

TenTigers
09-28-2008, 04:58 PM
this is a site that I discovered while tracking down the first episodes of 'Sons of Anarchy" on FX. I don't get fx , but this site has the series. It also has alot of cool movies and tv shows.
I just watched "Ironsides" which had an episode featuring Bruce Lee (with Gene LaBell)you can see that Lee had already developed his on screen persona and cat-like movement. Cool technique with LaBell too.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-28-2008, 05:43 PM
you is say things are temporally deficient ( http://www.sillyape.org/trash/welcome_to_the_internet.jpg)

TenTigers
09-28-2008, 05:49 PM
ok, so I take it, this site has been around fer awhile, and my recent discovery is like someone who just said,"Hey Guys! Ya know there are these women in the bar, an if you pay'em enough money, they'll have you know what wit'cha!! Hot Diggity!"

Xiao3 Meng4
09-28-2008, 05:51 PM
...interesting. Tell me more about these women.

Eddie
09-28-2008, 06:54 PM
****! it can only be streamed in the usa. anyone knows of a us proxy site that I could use?

Reality_Check
09-28-2008, 06:57 PM
****! it can only be streamed in the usa. anyone knows of a us proxy site that I could use?

You can give this a shot.

http://lifehacker.com/394410/access-us+only-web-content-with-hotspot-shield

Eddie
09-28-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks. im downloading the app now. will let u know if it works. my other problem is being blocked by the great firewall of china, but lets see if i can cross that hurdle when i get there

Eddie
09-28-2008, 07:46 PM
nope still dont work outside the us.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-28-2008, 10:38 PM
ok, so I take it, this site has been around fer awhile, and my recent discovery is like someone who just said,"Hey Guys! Ya know there are these women in the bar, an if you pay'em enough money, they'll have you know what wit'cha!! Hot Diggity!"

hulu is a good site, although i have to admit it killed some nostalgia. i tried to watch some doogie houser while bored at work one day, and nothing but the theme song was quite the way i remembered it.

also thank you for reminding people about my mom and grandma. both of those bi tches owe me money.

TenTigers
09-28-2008, 10:57 PM
just finished watching "Lost Highway."
I can't decide if it's just too deep for me, or it's just a mess of fuked up sh1t.
either way-Robert Blake was awesome. I didn't know it was him until the credits rolled. David Lynch is a nightmare on wheels. "Blue Velvet" is my fave.
I once dragged a GF to see "Eraserhead." She was coming down with the flu, and was running a fever,and she still sat through it. more popcorn for me.
I shoulda married that one.

Wong Ying Home
09-29-2008, 08:44 AM
TenTigers,

You had a girlfriend sit through a whole showing of Eraserhead and let her get away !!!! :confused::confused:

Man you lost a good one there :D

cjurakpt
09-29-2008, 11:42 AM
I once dragged a GF to see "Eraserhead." She was coming down with the flu, and was running a fever,and she still sat through it.
"still" sat through it? howsabout that's why she sat through it...

doug maverick
09-29-2008, 12:29 PM
this is a site that I discovered while tracking down the first episodes of 'Sons of Anarchy" on FX. I don't get fx , but this site has the series. It also has alot of cool movies and tv shows.
I just watched "Ironsides" which had an episode featuring Bruce Lee (with Gene LaBell)you can see that Lee had already developed his on screen persona and cat-like movement. Cool technique with LaBell too.

i love SOA one of the best shows on tv, and the fact that it comes on right after the sheild makes it even better.

冠木侍
09-29-2008, 08:41 PM
I like the free anime that is streamed on that site...just found out about it recently. Deathnote is a series I need to catch up on.

TenTigers
09-30-2008, 07:41 AM
i love SOA one of the best shows on tv, and the fact that it comes on right after the sheild makes it even better.

SOA is like 'The Sopranos" on bikes. :cool:

mickey
10-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Greetings,

TenTigers,

Thank you for letting us know about the Ironside episode. I never saw it before. Bruce's moves made me wonder if he did this show before his back injury. He did not display this kind of mobility in his movies. The throw he did with Gene was wicked; he did it with such force that caused a strong rotation, causing Gene to land in a very unenviable way. Check out the pained expression on Gene's face after he lands.

mickey

mickey
10-05-2008, 03:57 PM
TenTigers,

Did you notice how Bruce was the only person wearing a kung fu uniform in a karate school? I wonder whether Bruce had problems wearing a gi and whether this was the inspiration to the uniform scene in Enter the Dragon.

mickey

RAYNYSC
10-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Which Ironside episode is it I haven't seen it & would like to.

mickey
10-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi,

The episode is called "Tagged for Murder". Bruce is in it for about 3-4 minutes. His name is not even mentioned in the opening credits. There is a scene near the end where a woman shoots a drink into a man's face. The way it was done gave me the feeling that Bruce had something to do with the way it was done.

mickey

RAYNYSC
10-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Thanks Mickey.