PDA

View Full Version : ATTN "Gojira"

lkfmdc
11-07-2000, 09:38 PM
As a former professional wrestler, you have gotten used to talking crap and not having to back it up with real fights. Unfortunately for you, that is not going to happen here. It is time to put up or shut up.

You claim you are much larger than me. By your claims, you are over 40 lbs larger than me. You claim I have no skill and no technique. Based upon your very own claims, you do not need any time to prepare to fight me. I DEMAND you fight me NOW. I will give you 6 weeks. Clearly, you should be able to find some time to fight me within that time period regardless of your schedule.

We will fight at any neutral location. I have a public playground in downtown Manhattan in mind. It is out of the way so no police will stop me just as I am about to stomp on your head. I promise you that when I am finished, you will never be the same. But any neutral place will be fine.

You should bring Sifu Carl Albright as your second. You can bring a video camera and keep the tape regardless of the outcome of the match.

We will fight with no rules, no rounds and no time limits.

You have 6 weeks to put up or shut up. I am not asking for any money so drop the BS about needing time to round up cash. I am challenging you to prove you are not a trash talking coward. I don't want any money, I am fighting you for FREE

If you can't get your act together this time it will become 100% clear to 100% of the people here that you are all talk and no action. You are acting tough from behind your computer and trying to get attention for you sad, pathetic life.

6 WEEKS .... PUT UP OR SHUT UP

This email was sent to Gojira's Sifu, Carl Albright.

Subject: To Sifu Carl Albright
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:17:34 -0500
To: SEVENSTARMANTIS@HOTMAIL.COM

To Sifu Carl Albright,
This is Sifu David A Ross writing you. Please understand that this email is not designed to harass you. As I see it, you are happy doing Chat
Sing Tong Long and running your school. I am very happy doing Lama Pai and running my school. We agree on very little but life is such that we
can lead our lives and let things sit as they sit without harm. I wish you well. Say hello to Stephen Laurette if you can. I use to enjoy his
intelligence and conversations and miss them. He is also quite a source on praying mantis as you well know.

I write you today because you have a student who posts under the name "Gojira". I do not know his real name as he does not post it. Regardless, he wishes to fight me and I am accepting. I am therefore writing you to ask you to serve as his witness. Feel free to call me at (212) 242-2453 if you wish to confirm this.

phantom
11-07-2000, 09:50 PM
No offense, but why do you feel the need to fight? Martail arts are supposed to be about self-defense. Why risk permanent injury if you do not have to? Peace.

lkfmdc
11-07-2000, 09:58 PM
In the general you are of course correct. However, when someone hides without an identity from behind a computer and talks about how they are so tough and going to come down and beat on you then you do have to respond, don't you? This "person" called "Gojira" talks/posts a lot of crap and needs to be called on it.

The intent of this post is not to disrupt the forum. It is not designed to harass Sifu Carl Albright, whom I certainly have no love for but have no particular problem with him doing his stuff and me doing mine. This post is just to demonstrate that this "person" called "Gojira" is all talk and no action and thus should just get lost.

Based upon his slithering response on the main forum, it appears it is doing its job.

Have a nice day /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
David A Ross

Vertiggo
11-10-2000, 02:47 AM
There's been quite a bit of speculation going on whether or not this fight is actually gonna take place? As an aside, Phantom has raised a few good points which may merit further looking into.
If both parties agree to go ahead and "put up or shut up", where will it take place? I recall mention that it was going to take place in a public park in Manhattan. Doesn't seem to safe to me and besides, you will attact the attention of the law. Perhaps, both parties can agree to meet in a nuetral place like a gym equipped with a ring.

listen_grasshopper
11-11-2000, 12:21 PM
please,spare me your drama......."

Stumblefist
11-11-2000, 02:34 PM
Yeah i agree the public park is not so good. If there's a dead body someone will see it, and you can't just walk away because your fingerprints will probably be on his neck and you can't just bury someone in the park, probably too many stones and again someone willl see you and just dig up the corpse again.
Now anything can happen, maybe someone will just get a sore jaw or someone will die,. Now if someone is crippled or seriously injured? What must be done then? If there is no mercy killing, then you'll have to take care of the SOB for the rest of your life and maybe face lawsuits, after all tis is america the lawsuit land.
What if the guy brings a knife or a gun? Then maybe you do need rules. Actually just agreeing to go to the park is a rule. So maybe you already haverules what with sending letters and official invitations. If i knew someone was challenging me and i knew where they lived i'd go to their home and kill them while they were sleeping. That's cause i believe in self- defense.
But if other people believe in dis challenge thing, then i think that's all right too, but you got to think carefully how to do it right. you don't want the thing following you after you day after day your whole life.

Vertiggo
11-13-2000, 02:54 AM
Back in the day (mid-90's) some of my classmates and I (usually 3-4 of us) would go visit various kung fu schools. We would sit through a class and then at the end we would talk to the instructor and some of the elder students. We would try to persuade the instructor and/or elder students to engage in friendly(?) sparring sessions just to test our skills, but mostly cause we were soooo freakin' ignorant.

We always fared well in these matches because we were extremely confident in the calibre of instruction that we were receiving (We were also extremely lucky/grateful that our teacher never found out - LOL, otherwise... and that no one ever got seriously hurt, except for bruised egos). Thinking back, I ask myself, "What the hell were we thinking???"
/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif