PDA

View Full Version : What define your style?

SPJ
10-12-2008, 04:52 PM
What define your style?

Why you do what you do?

and like it.

:D

SPJ
10-12-2008, 04:54 PM
some said body method

forms,

tactics and strategy,

power generation methods,

--

:confused:

SPJ
10-12-2008, 04:56 PM
When I first learned some mantis,

my teacher said, you just have to do it

and you dun have to like it

--

I just thought that they are too busy with hands and feet etc.

after a while, I asked for something more straightforward or not as busy

then I was introduced Tong Bei and Ba Ji.

and I love both ever since.

SPJ
10-12-2008, 04:58 PM
My brothers did not like Ba Ji or Tong Bei.

They absolutely love mantis.

I guess that we just have different tastes or liking.

uki
10-12-2008, 05:01 PM
i practice iron ball juggling to refine and strengthen the circular movements of the arms during strikes, parries, and blocks... i have been juggling for over a decade now, i love it because it is refreshing and rewarding on many levels...

uki
10-13-2008, 12:33 PM
after a brief realization of thought, i realized you guys have all heard the same ole, same ole iron ball, tiger, tearing hornets nest out of trees, and tendon-ripping techniques... so i thought i'd add a bit of full moonish flare to your daily dose of puter-induced humor.

What define your style?well... i could explain it like an inflection point tearing apart the basic fundamentuals of reality.

Why you do what you do?i would have to say i am having the most beautiful time being myself, life doesn't get much better than this.

and like it.i like it because the average person does not like their existence and i appreciate the fact very much that i can be a thorn in their side because i enjoy my life way too much for their comfort of liking...:D

Ray Pina
10-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Required raw material: good posture/structure, good body mechanics, good shielding, good movement

Style: To linger and wait for an opportunity to tie up the other's weapons and fill openings with strikes as they try to withdraw and untangle their weapons.

If the first option is not available because immediate aggressive action is required, or because an opening was too juicy to resist, go right in with weapons blazing, again, looking to jam the other's weapons and fill holes.

What I am absolutely not trying to do is stand in the pocket and exchange striking.