PDA

View Full Version : Orlando School

a_sKm_kEmscLoiuAmhfR
04-19-2001, 06:54 PM
I have the opportunity to take Kung-Fu now that I'm living in Orlando full time.(I wont bring up what I was taking before-LOL) My friend says's I should take Northern Mantis with him at the Wah Lum temple.

Any thoughts/advice? You guys seem to know whats up. I believe there was a post about the Grand Master Pui Chan earlier.

Thanks in advance,
Much respect
rrd

Robinf
04-19-2001, 08:02 PM
Good school. If you have the money, go for it.

Robin

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Olethros
04-19-2001, 08:02 PM
Just be warned that there are alot of people on this forum who are not WahLum and are very (possibly excessively) critical of WahLum for a variety of reasons (some are legit and some are not). If you read some of the old posts you can see that there are alot of prejudices from one PM school towards another PM school, etc.
Just be warned that there are going to be politics no matter where you go, just don't allow yourself to be turned off a good school by someone with an inane grudge.

:)

ps-I think WahLum is a good school and I've heard good things about the Orlando school from WahLummers down there.

Hua Lin Laoshi
04-19-2001, 08:33 PM
rrd4777,
Come on down and have a look at the class. Feel free to ask questions then decide for yourself.

a_sKm_kEmscLoiuAmhfR
04-19-2001, 10:00 PM
nuff said Laoshi-i will come check you guys out-i look forward to seeing what you're all about.

Thanks for the advice all, just thought i'd do some kind of "research" from my desk here.

much respect,
and anxiously awaiting my next paycheck(Robin)
rrd